• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

$1400 Joementia Covid 'Relief' Sale Megathread

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
So I'm thinking that there are a lot of folks who are thinking of maybe turning some of their metals into cash and others looking to turn those helicopter FRNs into real value.

I figured I'd start a thread for both potential sellers and potential buyers.. The way I envision it that might be different is these metals would be traded at a more realistic premium than what the dealers are quoting and what many private sellers are asking.

This thread would be members helping members. There will be some liquid cash floating around for the first time in a while (thanks to muh $1400 rescue check) and lots of folks will want to turn that liquid into gold/silver. A fair, trusted and fast trade between fellow members here would be a seller who has been holding for 10-20 years and would be just as happy trading a coin or two to a fellow member now for say a 5-10% premium to get some quick cash, rather than demanding the 20/30% premium we're seeing out in the wild.

It's just a thought. If the mods/members think it's a bad idea or it breaks any site rules please feel free to delete

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Well, I'll jump in here on the sell side. I have a run of most of the 2015-2019 America the beautiful 5oz silver ATB coins in capsules which I would be willing to sell for $175/coin plus small package priority shipping which is about $8. Granted there is still some premium here but these are US Sovereign coins with relatively low mintages. Most of the online bullion sellers have these at $200+/coin, when they have them in stock.

As a special tip of the hat to Joementia and his $1400 relief check, if you want to blow your whole $1400 I will ship your 8 ATB coins for free. PM me if you are interested.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well, I'll jump in here on the sell side. I have a run of most of the 2015-2019 America the beautiful 5oz silver ATB coins in capsules which I would be willing to sell for $175/coin plus small package priority shipping which is about $8. Granted there is still some premium here but these are US Sovereign coins with relatively low mintages. Most of the online bullion sellers have these at $200+/coin, when they have them in stock.

As a special tip of the hat to Joementia and his $1400 relief check, if you want to blow your whole $1400 I will ship your 8 ATB coins for free. PM me if you are interested.

USE THE FLAT RATE ENVELOPES, CHEAPER AND STILL GET TRACKING FREE

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Got my Biden Bucks today.

That'll pay for about half the cost of new gutters on my house.

Thank you Crazy Creepy Sleepy Uncle Joey for returning just a small part of what you and your commie comrades (Dems and Repubs) confiscated from me last year.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
USE THE FLAT RATE ENVELOPES, CHEAPER AND STILL GET TRACKING FREE
Difference is about a dollar. I use both. Sometimes it is nice to deliver a heavier package with solid cardboard walls. I frequently tape up the envelopes to reduce the chance of tearing/tampering.