• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

-

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
It only took 3% of the population to defeat the British in the Revolutionary War
True, but they weren't surrounded by Brits at the time. There were quite a number of British sympathizers, but that was fear based sympathy. In SA, I bet their sympathetic allies would be very thin. Actual fighting allies would be much thinner still.

One more point. SA has been bleeding white population for a century. Their numbers keep declining, year after year. They oughta cut their losses and go.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Even if they would win,they would still be surrounded by blacks waiting for the next
Grand poobah to tell them what they want to hear.
Right. I see white colonialist power declining precipitously, across the globe. All the anti-whites think they're going to get rid of us and take "the spoils," as it were. There won't be any spoils for them to take. They will reap the whirlwind for all their efforts. The powers that be will take all and leave them with excruciating poverty, at best, death at worst.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Right. I see white colonialist power declining precipitously, across the globe. All the anti-whites think they're going to get rid of us and take "the spoils," as it were. There won't be any spoils for them to take. They will reap the whirlwind for all their efforts. The powers that be will take all and leave them with excruciating poverty, at best, death at worst.

We know how that will end...

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The powers that be will take all and leave them with excruciating poverty, at best, death at worst.
I have an idea! Have the state take over the diamond business and give a handful of diamonds to every black citizen! That would be a good, hard kick in the nuts to DeBeers and make everyone rich!

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Beneath the Planet of the Apes
Never saw that one. Did see the first one, with Chuckie Heston at the drive in with my folks. Just a kid. It was creepy seeing the SofLiberty ruins in the ocean at the end.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
How did whitey get the land in South Africa? Did they take it? Buy it? Was it vacant?

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The Blacks in the US should be lining up to go there aND claim their ancient lands. But alas I haven't heard a word about this other than a random snippet here and there. I guess working hard here in the US is better than free land in Africa.
If I identify as Black can I still get some land there

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The Blacks in the US should be lining up to go there aND claim their ancient lands. But alas I haven't heard a word about this other than a random snippet here and there. I guess working hard here in the US is better than free land in Africa.
Ain't no EBT cards or McDonalds in South Africa!

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I don’t believe my ancestors were taken from South Africa. To me this would make as much sense as a Yugoslavian lining up for an Irish cause.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Ain't no EBT cards or McDonalds in South Africa!
McDonald’s South Africa – key highlights:
  • McDonald’s opened its doors in South Africa in 1995
  • Today, over 200 restaurants in all nine provinces across South Africa
  • Serving over 8 million customers per month
  • Employing over 10 000 people
  • Voted Deloitte Best Company to Work for 2009,2010,2011
https://www.mcdonalds.co.za/mcdonaldssa

Golden Regards
Uncle

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
McDonald’s South Africa – key highlights:
  • McDonald’s opened its doors in South Africa in 1995
  • Today, over 200 restaurants in all nine provinces across South Africa
  • Serving over 8 million customers per month
  • Employing over 10 000 people
  • Voted Deloitte Best Company to Work for 2009,2010,2011
https://www.mcdonalds.co.za/mcdonaldssa

Golden Regards
Uncle
I stand corrected!!! :2 thumbs up:

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
It is the epitomy of incredible stupidity to use racism to rid / run out white farmers / land owners. To ostensibly rid the country of racism while using racism (and murder) to accomplish that goal.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

SURE, Until "THEY" Identify you as NOT black.

Was there in the late 80s ( when we were not supposed to go there). They only businesses were White and Indian owned that I saw. ( AND THEY WERE PACKING GUNS)
The future of South Africa is what Somalia is today. WHITEY GET OUT A.S.A.P. LET THEM KILL AND EAT THEIR OWN.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It is the epitomy of incredible stupidity to use racism to rid / run out white farmers / land owners. To ostensibly rid the country of racism while using racism (and murder) to accomplish that goal.
Kinda like liberals with guns and bodyguards..............

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It’s a brilliant move by the one who is using it to consolidate power.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
It’s a brilliant move by the one who is using it to consolidate power.
If he succeeds in "cutting the throat of whiteness" and ridding SA of white people, do you suppose native S Africans will be better off? Do you suppose a lot of people will starve? My opinion is it will be the same as many countries in Africa when whitey is forced out; it will end badly for blacks.
As to whether whitey should have taken the land in the first place, that is another discussion. If I (white boy) were in SA, right now, I would take everything that was portable and leave with my life intact. They simply do not have the numbers and power to stop the slaughter that's coming. It's that simple. Australia is offering them a home and their lives. They should accept that offer. The white man's time in Africa is over.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
While back in America another urban negro lies and accuses a cop of misbehavior. These lying racist America urban negroes are becoming a real problem that will need to be dealt with soon.
This incident happened soon after an NAACP official claimed he was unjustly pulled over and racially harrased by a white cop. In that incident, the dashcam proves nothing even approaching that ever happened. What it does prove was the black guy illegally swapped the tags from his truck to the Mercedes he was pulled over in and the cop gave him a pass.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2018/05...k-woman-after-stopping-her-for-suspected-dui/

A prominent social activist and a civil rights attorney are coming to the defense of a Black woman who claims she was sexually assaulted by a Texas state trooper this past weekend.

Sherita Dixon Cole’s story made headlines after activist and writer Shaun King shared her story on social media. King, a former New York Daily News reporter, alleges that Dixon-Cole was raped by Texas Department of Public Safety officer Daniel Hubbard and jailed on suspicion of DUI after she repeatedly refused his sexual advances.

“Sherita Dixon Cole just happens to be a close personal friend of Civil Rights Attorney and my close friend Lee Merritt,” he wrote in a viral Facebook post. “This woman was kidnapped and raped by a Texas State Trooper— OFFICER HUBBARD, she is now being held hostage in Ellis County Jail!”

...and the official retort?

The Texas Department of Public Safety has denied the allegations against their officer and said dash cam video of the incident tells an entirely different story.

“Upon learning of the allegations today, the department immediately took action to review the dash cam video,” DPS said in a statement. “The video shows absolutely no evidence to support the serious accusations against the trooper during the DWI arrest of the suspect. DPS will present the video to the DA’s Office to determine if any further action is needed. The department will release the video to the public if there are no objections by the DA’s Office.”

Can't wait to see the dashcam on this one too!

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
While back in America another urban negro lies and accuses a cop of misbehavior. These lying racist America urban negroes are becoming a real problem that will need to be dealt with soon.
This incident happened soon after an NAACP official claimed he was unjustly pulled over and racially harrased by a white cop. In that incident, the dashcam proves nothing even approaching that ever happened. What it does prove was the black guy illegally swapped the tags from his truck to the Mercedes he was pulled over in and the cop gave him a pass.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2018/05...k-woman-after-stopping-her-for-suspected-dui/

A prominent social activist and a civil rights attorney are coming to the defense of a Black woman who claims she was sexually assaulted by a Texas state trooper this past weekend.

Sherita Dixon Cole’s story made headlines after activist and writer Shaun King shared her story on social media. King, a former New York Daily News reporter, alleges that Dixon-Cole was raped by Texas Department of Public Safety officer Daniel Hubbard and jailed on suspicion of DUI after she repeatedly refused his sexual advances.

“Sherita Dixon Cole just happens to be a close personal friend of Civil Rights Attorney and my close friend Lee Merritt,” he wrote in a viral Facebook post. “This woman was kidnapped and raped by a Texas State Trooper— OFFICER HUBBARD, she is now being held hostage in Ellis County Jail!”

...and the official retort?

The Texas Department of Public Safety has denied the allegations against their officer and said dash cam video of the incident tells an entirely different story.

“Upon learning of the allegations today, the department immediately took action to review the dash cam video,” DPS said in a statement. “The video shows absolutely no evidence to support the serious accusations against the trooper during the DWI arrest of the suspect. DPS will present the video to the DA’s Office to determine if any further action is needed. The department will release the video to the public if there are no objections by the DA’s Office.”

Can't wait to see the dashcam on this one too!
Unlike SA, black people in the United States are welcome to participate in society, take jobs they are qualified for (and sometimes are not), live and go as they please and own whatever they can afford. Equality is not perfect equality, here, but it's very good and getting better. Unfortunately for all of us, black and white people, there are too many people who use race for their own empowerment or political purposes. The long and short of it is, The United States is the last refuge for white people in the world. Europe is totally compromised. We keep this country as a Constitutional Democratic Republic, safe for everyone, or we are done. It's stand and fight time.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Unlike SA, black people in the United States are welcome to participate in society, take jobs they are qualified for (and sometimes are not), live and go as they please and own whatever they can afford. Equality is not perfect equality, here, but it's very good and getting better. Unfortunately for all of us, black and white people, there are too many people who use race for their own empowerment or political purposes. The long and short of it is, The United States is the last refuge for white people in the world. Europe is totally compromised. We keep this country as a Constitutional Democratic Republic, safe for everyone, or we are done. It's stand and fight time.
My attitude is right!!

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If he succeeds in "cutting the throat of whiteness" and ridding SA of white people, do you suppose native S Africans will be better off?
No, but that wasn’t my point.

Was Germany better off killing nearly every single jew? Nope. But it worked great for hitler. Someone to point the finger at and also instill fear among the population.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Help me out here. Who was the old guy from S.A. who was a friend to Bob Chapman and appeared on a radio show about PMs with him years ago. He was a cranky old soul who defended Nelson Mandela and thought he "saved" S.A. Got a bit testy with anyone who criticized Mandela. Someone asked him what his plans were for the future and he said he was gonna continue stacking silver and move to Capetown.

Anybody remember?

Also John B. Wells visited SA and lived there for awhile before moving back to the States. His new wife, Brendi Wells nee Richards is from there. I believe their common bond was their love for SA and seeing what has become of it. Here is the intro to his March 16th show:

"On this landmark Episode 900, Brendi Wells nee Richards and John B. discuss the impending genocide in South Africa. From the history of the country to what Apartheid was really about, there are no holds barred when an entire people have been misrepresented and vilified, while the same globalists that cause chaos everywhere in the world now arrange for a mass extinction event. Learn how, together, we may be able to stop it. This is a story you will hear nowhere else. Decide for yourself why that is."

SC

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
No, but that wasn’t my point.

Was Germany better off killing nearly every single jew? Nope. But it worked great for hitler. Someone to point the finger at and also instill fear among the population.
I see your point and thought that's what you were getting at, honestly. Wasn't sure, though. Sometimes you can be a bit obtuse.* Just a bit...

* Apologies. Obtuse is not the right word. I thought it meant something else. Not sure how to describe it. I would say, deliberately inscrutable.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Have another for and I'll spoon feed ya. This is a tall mountain my friend. Canistuckian kopeks won't get you there.
inscrutables delight.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling