• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2,000 companies colluding in great replacement project

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
that's a big number

MEMPHIS, Tenn., June 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Announced today, First Horizon President and CEO Bryan Jordan has signed the CEO Action for Diversity and Inclusion pledge. First Horizon joins over 2,000 of the world's leading companies in pledging to work together to share best practices and raise awareness in the business community while also cultivating an inclusive culture within its workplace.

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ aims to rally the business community to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace. The CEO pledge outlines a specific set of actions the signatory CEOs will take to cultivate a trusting environment where all ideas are welcomed, and employees feel comfortable and empowered to have discussions about diversity and inclusion.

CEOs interested in signing the CEO pledge can connect with us for more information by emailing info@ceoaction.com.

CEO pledge commit

All the CEO signatories serve as leaders of their companies and have committed to implementing the following pledge within their workplaces. Where companies have already implemented one or several of the commitments, the undersigned commit to support other companies in doing the same.
The persistent inequities across our country underscore our urgent, national need to address and alleviate racial, ethnic and other tensions and to promote diversity within our communities. As leaders of some of America’s largest corporations, we manage thousands of employees and play a critical role in ensuring that inclusion is core to our workplace culture and that our businesses are representative of the communities we serve. Moreover, we know that diversity is good for the economy; it improves corporate performance, drives growth and enhances employee engagement.
Simply put, organizations with diverse teams perform better.
We recognize that diversity and inclusion are multifaceted issues and that we need to tackle these subjects holistically to better engage and support all underrepresented groups within business. To do this, we believe we also need to address honestly and head-on the concerns and needs of our diverse employees and increase equity for all, including Blacks, Latinos, Asians, Native Americans, LGBTQ, disabled, veterans and women. Collectively as business leaders we agree that we must do more. For us, this means committing to four goals we believe will catalyze further conversations and actions around diversity and inclusion within the workplace and foster collaboration among our organizations:
  1. We will continue to make our workplaces trusting places to have complex, and sometimes difficult, conversations about diversity and inclusion: We will create and maintain environments, platforms, and forums where our people feel comfortable reaching out to their colleagues to gain greater awareness of each other's experiences and perspectives. By encouraging an ongoing dialogue and not tolerating any incongruence with these values of openness, we are building trust, encouraging compassion and open-mindedness, and reinforcing our commitment to a culture of inclusivity.

2. We will implement and expand unconscious bias education: Experts tell us that we all have unconscious biases -- that is human nature. Unconscious bias education enables individuals to begin recognizing, acknowledging, and therefore minimizing any potential blind spots he or she might have, but wasn’t aware of previously. We will commit to rolling out and/or expanding unconscious bias education within our companies in the form that best fits our specific culture and business. By helping our employees recognize and minimize their blind spots, we aim to facilitate more open and honest conversations. Additionally, we will make non-proprietary unconscious bias education modules available to others free of charge.

3. We will share best—and unsuccessful—practices: Each of our companies has established programs and initiatives around diversity and inclusion. Yet, we know that many companies are still developing their strategies. We will commit to helping other companies evolve and enhance their current diversity strategies and encourage them, in turn, to share their successes and challenges with others.

4. We will create and share strategic inclusion and diversity plans with our board of directors. We will work with our board of directors (or equivalent governing bodies) through the development and evaluation of concrete, strategic action plans to prioritize and drive accountability around diversity and inclusion. Given the shared responsibility for driving strategies that help companies thrive, boards and CEOs play an important role in driving action together to cultivate inclusive cultures and talent.
We also pledge to create accountability systems within our companies to track our own progress and to share regular updates with each other in order to catalog effective programs and measurement practices. We believe that by sharing and learning with each other, we can strengthen our existing programs and commitments to better serve our employees and society.
We recognize that these four commitments are not the complete answer, but we believe they are important, concrete steps toward building more diverse and inclusive workplaces. We hope our list of signatories will grow, and we invite other CEOs across America to join us.
Let’s come together to make good on the inherent promise that all of our people should be able to bring their best selves to work and unleash their full potential. By working together toward diversity and inclusion within our workplaces, industries, and broader business community, we can cultivate meaningful change for our society.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Coordinated brainwashing. Who is REALLY behind all of this?

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Coordinated brainwashing. Who is REALLY behind all of this?
there's less than a handful of outfits with this kind of horsepower. and all of them are tied to the bank

end the fed

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
two thousand companies colluding.....

got union?

----------------------------------------------------------

Over 1,300 pissed off Southwest Airlines pilots picketed outside of Dallas Love Field on Tuesday, demanding better treatment from the airline for both passengers and employees.

The protest, led by the Southwest Airlines Pilots Association - the union representing the pilots - called the demonstration an "informal picket" to raise awareness over pilot fatigue, stress, the pilot shortage and other issues that have caused chaos across the country, according to NBCDFW.

The pilots are lining the entrance to Love Field. They will be in place until noon holding signs in silence. pic.twitter.com/J7TlZv7I5r
— Shannon Murray (@ShannonMFox4) June 21, 2022
"Our pilots have had to address the fatigue issue with management publicly, which is something that we never want to do, but ultimately, our pilots have been tired and have been trying to do everything they can," said Capt. Casey Murray, a pilot and president of the SWA Pilots Association. "Our contract is going to provide a framework to correct some of these inefficiencies we are actually seeing on a day-to-day basis and that our guests feel every day."

"I think all of our guests have seen where pilots aren’t in position. They are taking delays, cancellations at times."

According to Fox4, pilots are sick of having to tell passengers "I'm sorry" over delays and cancellations on just about every flight.

The union has warned that this will be a challenging travel season as the industry grapples with pilot shortages, poor scheduling, pressure to work overtime, and insufficient downtime between flights.

According to SMU economist Mike Davis, there's no easy fix.

"There’s an awful lot of forces of nature that the airlines have to deal with. The pilot shortage… the airlines can’t automatically create people who are good pilots. It takes a long time and at the end of the day the cost of all this mess is going to be born by the consumer," he said.

Southwest Airlines picketing on Mockingbird land in February 2016 amid contract negotiations with the Dallas-based carrier. The Southwest Airlines Pilots Association said more than 800 pilots have already signed up to demonstrate at Dallas Love Field and along Mockingbird Lane on June 21.(Jae S. Lee / Dallas Morning News)
Meanwhile, American Airlines announced earlier this week that it's terminating service to three cities due to staffing shortages - Islip and Ithaca, NY and Toledo, Ohio.

"The airlines, if they do cut back on their schedules it’s going to make it much more difficult to book a flight and when you can find a flight it’s going to be more expensive," said Davis.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
We will continue to make our workplaces trusting places to have complex, and sometimes difficult, conversations about diversity and inclusion: We will create and maintain environments, platforms, and forums where our people feel comfortable reaching out to their colleagues to gain greater awareness of each other's experiences and perspectives. By encouraging an ongoing dialogue and not tolerating any incongruence with these values of openness, we are building trust, encouraging compassion and open-mindedness, and reinforcing our commitment to a culture of inclusivity.
so, could a person get one of these available jobs, go to work and do nothing but talk about oppression all day?

have daily discussions, about diversity and inclusion, but have them all day?

...and when it's nap-time, no one will be allowed to bother me?

asking for a friend

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
So other workers sexual proclivity is important to discuss in the workplace with them so they will feel included?
and they are adding more and more deviances. the pedos and animal fetishes are on deck

which month do the pedos get?

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I read an interesting point the other day. Isn't all this gay, trans, bi, blah, sex talk in the work place sexual harassment?

All this pride crap in the work place... I don't get any of it. I am leftovers because I don't partake. I feel pressured.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I read an interesting point the other day. Isn't all this gay, trans, bi, blah, sex talk in the work place sexual harassment?

All this pride crap in the work place... I don't get any of it. I am leftovers because I don't partake. I feel pressured.
it appears that, if you wear a straight-face, you can talk 'honestly' about anything but you still can't touch anyone else, in the workplace, of course

that still leaves face-punches, for saying the wrong thing, off of the ticket, and that's still not o.k.

:computer:

so, vulgarity in response should be an acceptable response, while inside one of these conversations...as i could simply say i identify as a person with Asperger Disease, or ASD, autism spectrum disorder

i'm beginning to see 'openings' here...

:green tea:

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
They want to take down white society structure like how they did the blacks. Then I suspect they will divide and conquer America like how they did Africa and the Middle East with false borders and government that isn’t a reflection of the population.

Then they will offer loans to “help” and when there is a default, they will take possession of critical parts of the infrastructure. We will all be on CBDCs and have a social score like how China wishes.

We are on the road back to feudalism.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
They want to take down white society structure like how they did the blacks. Then I suspect they will divide and conquer America like how they did Africa and the Middle East with false borders and government that isn’t a reflection of the population.

Then they will offer loans to “help” and when there is a default, they will take possession of critical parts of the infrastructure. We will all be on CBDCs and have a social score like how China wishes.

We are on the road back to feudalism.
Bingo. You Sir win the internet for the day!

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What it is, is national and societal suicide.

I wonder if it's money, or Mass Formation Psychosis, or Satan...but in the end it doesn't matter.

I can only sit and watch; and wonder if I'll be in their numbers when the death toll starts adding up.