• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

20,000 Satellites for 5G to be Launched Sending Focused Beams of Intense Microwave Radiation Over Entire Earth

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
20,000 Satellites for 5G to be Launched Sending Focused Beams of Intense Microwave Radiation Over Entire Earth

Public attention about 5G has been focused on the plans of telecom companies to install millions of small cell towers on electric utility poles, on public buildings and schools, on bus stop shelters, in public parks, and anywhere they want in national parks and on federally owned land.

In local urban communities there would be a cell tower approximately every 500 feet along every street.

As bad as these small cell towers might seem from the standpoint of constant exposure to radio frequency (RF) radiation in close proximity to the source, perhaps an even more alarming prospect will be the beaming of millimeter length microwaves at the earth from thousands of new communication satellites.

The FCC gave approval to SpaceX on March 29, 2018, to launch 4,425 satellites into low orbit around the Earth. [1]

The total number of satellites that is expected to be put into low and high orbit by several companies will be 20,000 satellites. [1]

5G will use Phased Array Antennas to shoot Beams of Radiation at Cell Phones

5G Phones will be much more Powerful than Previous Phones

The effective radiated power of the 5G phased array antennas in phones will be 10 times more powerful than 4G phones.

No one will be free from exposure.

These are the companies with the biggest plans to deploy satellites:

SpaceX: 12,000 satellites

OneWeb: 4,560 satellites

Boeing: 2,956 satellites

Spire Global: 972 satellites

Arthur Firstenberg describes the plans of corporations who want to use 5G technology. He states:

Honeywell has already signed a memorandum of understanding to become OneWeb’s first large customer—it plans to provide high-speed Wi-Fi on business, commercial, and military aircraft throughout the world.

SpaceX would like to provide the equivalent of 5G to every person on the planet. [3]

http ://healthimpactnews.com/2019/20000-satellites-for-5g-to-be-launched-sending-focused-beams-of-intense-microwave-radiation-over-entire-earth/

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
How do you 'station keep' 12 000 satellites?

Golden Regards
Uncle

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Coooooool, we won't need fire. Who wooda thought.

chomper

Purveyor of Filth
Silver Miner
I have never read so much garbage in my life. That "article" is loaded with so much bullshit, I could sell it by the ton.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
How do you 'station keep' 12 000 satellites?

Golden Regards
Uncle
You're not swallowing any of this bullshit, are you? This isn't true! I don't believe anything that I can't validate on my own. With so much misinformation out there I need evidence from multiple and trusted (as much as trust goes these days) sources. Anything else, to me, is a serious candidate for bullshit.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Regardless as to whether or not it’s real, it makes me think about EMPs and other phenomena. All new construction is “wrapped”. Why not wrap with steel window sceen as well? Compared to the overall cost of new construction it would be cheap.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Because 5G has such a minuscule wavelength it is able to cram so much more information into a smaller package. This also means that it is greatly inhibited by solid matter. Line of sight is crucial for 5G. This is why they need antennas everywhere.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I have never read so much garbage in my life. That "article" is loaded with so much bullshit, I could sell it by the ton.
Can you help us clear it up? I know little about 5g except that people are screaming that we get fried. What's the truth as you see it?

chomper

Purveyor of Filth
Silver Miner
We are already being "fried" by 5GHz signals, most metropolitan areas (and pretty much all of their central business districts) have blanket wi-fi coverage that utilises the 5GHz band. Not only that, most home wi-fi networks use the 2.4GHz band as the 802.11bg standard was the first to go mainstream. Home wi-fi routers broadcast signal at less than 50mW, microwave ovens use the 2.45GHz band and are limited to 12mW power. Neither power output is anywhere near enough to cause damage to human tissue, and the wavelengths are too long to strip electrons (ionising radiation).

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
But for those who seek refuge from the RF umbrella, perhaps a Faraday cage is in order.

Not cheap, but if money is no object, then it can be done.

Faraday Canopy

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Shit id go for free internet, why should only the ghettos have it