• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

$20 silver

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Been a spell but we is over $20 silver right now.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
What are you talking about? Spot price for silver is still mid-$16 as of my reply...???

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
That's a fact. The same dollar I buy gasoline/rubber/etc in.

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Real assets friends and skills.

SPAM REMOVED

Got a notion my skills exceed most and my friends are honest hard living people who's roots go 3-5 generations, my assets were in place before I decided to play with PM's so now what would you have me do?

Last edited by a moderator:

plata_oro

Seeker
Seeker
A very interesting point has been made here. Silver and gold prices are rising in every other currency but the USD. Will this trend ever reverse?

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
3 cents from $21 now.:cheers:

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
It blew by the new cake while I was typing. LOL

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Still above $20 but just barely.

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
$20.05 as of right now.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
She's flirting with $18+ as I just checked and it was $19.01.

My imitation of several of the clueless pumpers on this forum in the past :

WE WILL NEVER SEE SILVER BELOW $20 A OZ AGAIN...BECAUSE IT COSTS MORE THEN THAT TO MINE IT , AND THEN THE MINERS WOULD HAVE TO SHUTDOWN AND ALSO THERE IS A MASSIVE SILVER SHORTAGE.

SilverBuyer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
My imitation of several of the clueless pumpers on this forum in the past :

WE WILL NEVER SEE SILVER BELOW $20 A OZ AGAIN...BECAUSE IT COSTS MORE THEN THAT TO MINE IT , AND THEN THE MINERS WOULD HAVE TO SHUTDOWN AND ALSO THERE IS A MASSIVE SILVER SHORTAGE.
Wah wah wah, how much did you lose? Must be quite a lot given how obviously bitter you are.

Wah wah wah, how much did you lose? Must be quite a lot given how obviously bitter you are.
I lost millions on silver. I was naive enough to believe some of this forums pumpers who said it was a wise idea to sellout my 401k plan, and buy silver when it was at $45 per oz.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I lost millions on silver. I was naive enough to believe some of this forums pumpers who said it was a wise idea to sellout my 401k plan, and buy silver when it was at $45 per oz.
Some lessons are learned the hard way. Buy low, sell high.

Shortstack

Bain of the Authoritarian Follower
Gold Chaser
I am delighted that I was able to help on that trade of yours! You lost millions of what, Zim dollars on silver? Something tells me you purchase 1,000 max of silver at $45 and are now about 30k down. Stay the coarse pumpkin, silver will be $50 in no time.

Looks like you need a little pick me up. None better than one of the best and well respected silver analysts out there. Jason Hommel.

http://www.24hgold.com/english/contributor.aspx?article=1684534376G10020&contributor=Jason+Hommel

Purchased another ten Oz of Platinum today. Pics to come next week of my small (30 now), but growing 'gathering of friends'

SilverBuyer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sorry for your loss. I'd be pretty upset if I lost that much too.

I am delighted that I was able to help on that trade of yours! You lost millions of what, Zim dollars on silver? Something tells me you purchase 1,000 max of silver at $45 and are now about 30k down. Stay the coarse pumpkin, silver will be $50 in no time.

Looks like you need a little pick me up. None better than one of the best and well respected silver analysts out there. Jason Hommel.

http://www.24hgold.com/english/contributor.aspx?article=1684534376G10020&contributor=Jason+Hommel

Purchased another ten Oz of Platinum today. Pics to come next week of my small (30 now), but growing 'gathering of friends'
Its funny that you replied. You were 1 of the main posters, a year ago, that touted that silver had to soon go to $50....and of course you were dead wrong.

SilverBuyer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Pointing out the " pumpers" endless wrong PM predictions, is a sign of anger ?
Yes. You do realize there are players on both sides of every trade right? You are doing nothing revolutionary, just stating the obvious. Any time any commodity goes up or down you could point and laugh at whoever was on the wrong side of the trade.

Get a real hobby rather than spamming these boards with nonsense.

Yes. You do realize there are players on both sides of every trade right? You are doing nothing revolutionary, just stating the obvious. Any time any commodity goes up or down you could point and laugh at whoever was on the wrong side of the trade.

Get a real hobby rather than spamming these boards with nonsense.
I would say the " nonsense " spamming,. comes from people like shortstack..and their constant claims of " $50 " silver, right around the corner. ...while silver continues to go lower every month or shows no signs of a bull run to $50 .

Thats what I consider spamming nonsense

SilverBuyer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I would say the " nonsense " spamming,. comes from people like shortstack..and their constant claims of " $50 " silver, right around the corner. ...while silver continues to go lower every month or shows no signs of a bull run to $50 .

Thats what I consider spamming nonsense
You are on a board that has the very title GOLD IS MONEY, yet you'd consider it spam for people to post optimistic predictions about gold and silver on a forum DEVOTED to gold and silver?

You are on a board that has the very title GOLD IS MONEY, yet you'd consider it spam for people to post optimistic predictions about gold and silver on a forum DEVOTED to gold and silver?
LOL....claiming silver will soon go to $50 a oz..repeatedly, when all it does is go LOWER..is not optimism....ITS LIES.

You evidently support the pumpers, more then the realists...

SilverBuyer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
LOL....claiming silver will soon go to $50 a oz..repeatedly, when all it does is go LOWER..is not optimism....ITS LIES.

You evidently support the pumpers, more then the realists...
Move along troll. I have no idea why the mods allow these posters to come here and bash long time members.