• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

$20 silver

Move along troll. I have no idea why the mods allow these posters to come here and bash long time members.
If longtime members, are repeatedly wrong with their outrageous predictions...its not BASHING, to point out their errors. You aint to bright ,are ya ?

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The real question is ... what premiums will be demanded when silver dips under $14? The folks that bought at $50 expecting $100 simply cannot sell, they have to hold and pray.

Move along troll. I have no idea why the mods allow these posters to come here and bash long time members.
You should start your own forum, where you only allow people to post, who make outrageous claims on PMS going to da moon, in a very short period of time.

Shortstack

Bain of the Authoritarian Follower
Gold Chaser
I would say the " nonsense " spamming,. comes from people like shortstack..and their constant claims of " $50 " silver, right around the corner. ...while silver continues to go lower every month or shows no signs of a bull run to $50 .

Thats what I consider spamming nonsense
I may have said that silver was going over $50 once or twice. But what I did tell you is to purchase one Oz of silver for every pound of body weight. For yourself first, then for your spouse, and finally for your children (their estimated adult body weight)

I may have said that silver was going over $50 once or twice. But what I did tell you is to purchase one Oz of silver for every pound of body weight. For yourself first, then for your spouse, and finally for your children (their estimated adult body weight)
If I was naive enough to listen to your advice..2 years ago, I woulda paid much more for silver, then it is currently selling for...along with the reality that silver may go LOWER, from here.

Your $50 price claims, right around the corner, are quite laughable . You told me that same prediction over a year ago on here . Yes, you were horribly wrong back then too.

You should team up with History Student and Gold Ducky...and do a " metals world pumping tour" .

The real question is ... what premiums will be demanded when silver dips under $14? The folks that bought at $50 expecting $100 simply cannot sell, they have to hold and pray.
Only a few weeks ago, IDIOTS, were paying $6 premiums per oz on silver eagles.

Suckers will be fleeced.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If I was naive enough to listen to your advice..2 years ago, I woulda paid much more for silver, then it is currently selling for...along with the reality that silver may go LOWER, from here.

Your $50 price claims, right around the corner, are quite laughable . You told me that same prediction over a year ago on here . Yes, you were horribly wrong back then too.

You should team up with History Student and Gold Ducky...and do a " metals world pumping tour" .
Dude, you seem a little butt hurt. Didn't Mommy change your diaper today? What you post here is garbage and the longer the Mods let you stay here the more you degrade the forums. Do us all a favor....put your dick back in your pants and go troll somewhere else

Dude, you seem a little butt hurt. Didn't Mommy change your diaper today? What you post here is garbage and the longer the Mods let you stay here the more you degrade the forums. Do us all a favor....put your dick back in your pants and go troll somewhere else
Here..I want to be your friend...so Ill say the lies you want to hear, which will allow you to not call me a troll.

$50 SILVER IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER ~

you are the one using profanity, and trying to control other posters . Maybe its you that degrade forums ? I just point out other peoples lies or absurd predictions that have been proven
repeatedly wrong.

Argent Dragon

Site Support
Site Bus
Site Supporter
Guys, let's keep it on the UP -n- UP and refrain from personal attacks please.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Only a few weeks ago, IDIOTS, were paying $6 premiums per oz on silver eagles.

Suckers will be fleeced.
It seems you definitely were. I made out like a bandit. Looking to reload for the second run at the mountain.

Argent Dragon

Site Support
Site Bus
Site Supporter
Buy low ~ sell high for quick gains no matter if it's SILVER or PORK BELLIES.........

Argent Dragon

Site Support
Site Bus
Site Supporter
FWIW, I totally agree with 2dam00n that the $50 prediction is ridiculous.......we all know it should be $100+ on this next run !!!!!!!!!

xxx13

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Why are the mods letting a previous banned member rejoin and troll?
Simply report the trolling post. I did and the mod who responded was thankful and urged me to continue to report these type of posts. Help the mods help us!

Why are the mods letting a previous banned member rejoin and troll?
Perhaps some of the mods dont mind seeing a contrarian point of view on metals , instead of being part of the clique that always supports
wrong price predictions of " silver at $50 a oz, very soon " ?

Besides, if you are a grown adult, with some form of discipline, you dont need to read or reply to my posts , if you despise those posts so much.

Peace !

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
How in the [L] does a thread about the price of silver in another country's currency degrade into name calling? Unbelievable.:10_1_19:

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
I lost millions on silver. I was naive enough to believe some of this forums pumpers who said it was a wise idea to sellout my 401k plan, and buy silver when it was at $45 per oz.
Bump this thread for this post.
Thanks for the report.
Did not know you had sold out here lately and assisted with so many ounces
now available on the market.
I too bought some at 40 and 30 and 35.
I havent sold though....I figure I havent lost anything.
Thats just me thinking though.
And a bit unlike you.
Its more insurance to me, not a profit game.
If you have any more to sell...I might recommend our " buy and sell " area.
There are some nice people here keen to pick up some more ounces.
Regards,

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Depends on what the silver looks like...
I picked up this one for $48 and some change.
I just wanted to make sure to see this twice.

Bump this thread for this post.
Thanks for the report.
Did not know you had sold out here lately and assisted with so many ounces
now available on the market.
I too bought some at 40 and 30 and 35.
I havent sold though....I figure I havent lost anything.
Thats just me thinking though.
And a bit unlike you.
Its more insurance to me, not a profit game.
If you have any more to sell...I might recommend our " buy and sell " area.
There are some nice people here keen to pick up some more ounces.
Regards,
My post, was satire.

I would never buy metals, based upon pumpers with a proven track record of making outlandish and erroneous price claims . I feel sorry for anyone that would have followed
the predictions in the past 3 years, of posters like History Student.

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Now I can't believe anything on here. Fishing forums have more truths.

Now I can't believe anything on here. Fishing forums have more truths.
If I were you, I would put my complete faith in a 917601.....always trust a zionist sociopath...even if they have been caught in lies repeatedly.

silver will be 200-600/ounce (5-10 years IMHO--way more in 20 years)-it does not matter if you buy at 14, 18, 27, or 50, it will be an exponential spurt--no one is willing to buy our t bills--most countries dont have the money to buy them anymore, even the fed does not want worthless IOU's from the gubmint. what will happen; the gubmint will confiscate assets from citizens--what percent who knows---home equity, 401ks, iras, savings, all are on the table. What this will do, it will enable the gubmint to pay off some debt (back to the fed) and will allow them to spend beyond their means for another decade(s) until the cycle starts again...but in doing so, they will devalue the dollar, the petro dollar is already in jeopardy, BRIC nations are in collusion, the dollar will demise.

silver will be 200-600/ounce (5-10 years IMHO--way more in 20 years)-it does not matter if you buy at 14, 18, 27, or 50, it will be an exponential spurt--no one is willing to buy our t bills--most countries dont have the money to buy them anymore, even the fed does not want worthless IOU's from the gubmint. what will happen; the gubmint will confiscate assets from citizens--what percent who knows---home equity, 401ks, iras, savings, all are on the table. What this will do, it will enable the gubmint to pay off some debt (back to the fed) and will allow them to spend beyond their means for another decade(s) until the cycle starts again...but in doing so, they will devalue the dollar, the petro dollar is already in jeopardy, BRIC nations are in collusion, the dollar will demise.
call me silly...but wouldnt it first be beneficial to see silver get to $15 a oz..and hold it for more then a couple days...before spouting off about $600 silver in a few years ?

maybe i just lack logic.

maybe i just lack logic.
you just lack insight and thought, you are a sheep believing the propaganda you are being fed--you believe that bread, eggs, gas, all inflate and tuition (goes up 10 fold) but silver and gold decrease in value...you need to look at things and ask questions, just not accept them...be patient, it is unfortunate for you that you bought high and lost when you sold

you just lack insight and thought, you are a sheep believing the propaganda you are being fed--you believe that bread, eggs, gas, all inflate and tuition (goes up 10 fold) but silver and gold decrease in value...you need to look at things and ask questions, just not accept them...be patient, it is unfortunate for you that you bought high and lost when you sold

Yes...im a sheep that refused to pay $1900 - $1800 -$1700 or even $1300 for gold over the last 3 years

Or pay $40 - $30 - or $20 for silver the last 3 years..despite all the phony pumpers on this forum who continually claimed it was time to buy at those inflated prices, because gold and silver had to soon skyrocket

god, it sucks being a sheep like me. :elefant:

yeah..just keep believing i bought high, like some of the suckers on here who got caught up in the " pumper clique " mentality. .