• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

$20 silver

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
My post, was satire.

I would never buy metals, based upon pumpers with a proven track record of making outlandish and erroneous price claims . I feel sorry for anyone that would have followed
the predictions in the past 3 years, of posters like History Student.
Forum name.
Gold is Money.
For what reasons do you buy metals ?
Please advise.

Forum name.
Gold is Money.
For what reasons do you buy metals ?
Please advise.
I buy it, to make money. Not buy it at its highest price, and sit back and watch it plummet 75% in worth, over a period of 3 years, like silver has done.

and IMHO...silver will be going LOWER.

I wont be suprised to see $13.50 spot price , next year.

If we could only go back on this forum, and repost some of the claims made by this forums posters, who were adamant that silver couldnt come lower then :

$40 per oz

then $30 per oz

then $25 per oz

then $20 per oz...etc...

all those LIES, about it costs to much to mine it...and there is silver shortages, really have been entertaining over the last several years.

Did you lose millions?
Yes or no ?
Satire ?
So you did NOT buy any metals , correct ?
I bought, and sold...didnt make alot..but made more then millions of people who bought it, and have just sat back and watch their investment / wealth preservation plummet while many of those same people keep spouting out the same bullcrap that $ 50 silver is right around the corner. .

I find it delusional how so many people who bought metals at high prices, and watched those prices plummet, will claim their purchase was " wealth preservation" . How can any investment, be considered stable wealth preservation, if the purchaser has seen a 75% price reduction in what they paid for it initially ?

But as this forum proves, its usually not a good idea to attack peoples delusions. Pleasing lies are much easier accepted.

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
I bought, and sold...didnt make alot..but made more then millions of people who bought it, and have just sat back and watch their investment / wealth preservation plummet while many of those same people keep spouting out the same bullcrap that $ 50 silver is right around the corner. .
Did you lose " millions " or are you lying ( satire ) ?
Just asking.

The spot price is at 14 and change.
Whats your position after losing "millions " ?

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Lost " millions " = did not make a lot.
Good point

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
How did you make more than millions of others ?
Just asking. Luck ? Special program ?
Im interested in how you are doing it ?

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
I find it delusional how so many people who bought metals at high prices, and watched those prices plummet, will claim their purchase was " wealth preservation" . How can any investment, be considered stable wealth preservation, if the purchaser has seen a 75% price reduction in what they paid for it initially ?

But as this forum proves, its usually not a good idea to attack peoples delusions. Pleasing lies are much easier accepted.
This forum is about
" Gold "
=
" Sweat Equity " is money

Where is the delusion ?

Sweat equity is not delusional for those that choose to perform the work.
Enlighten me will ya ?

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
I buy it, to make money. Not buy it at its highest price, and sit back and watch it plummet 75% in worth, over a period of 3 years, like silver has done.

If we could only go back on this forum, and repost some of the claims made by this forums posters, who were adamant that silver couldnt come lower then :

$40 per oz

then $30 per oz

then $25 per oz

then $20 per oz...etc...

all those LIES, about it costs to much to mine it...and there is silver shortages, really have been entertaining over the last several years.
Lament on the past,
Miss the future.
Whats your point ?

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Yes...im a sheep that refused to pay $1900 - $1800 -$1700 or even $1300 for gold over the last 3 years

Or pay $40 - $30 - or $20 for silver the last 3 years..despite all the phony pumpers on this forum who continually claimed it was time to buy at those inflated prices, because gold and silver had to soon skyrocket

god, it sucks being a sheep like me. :elefant:

yeah..just keep believing i bought high, like some of the suckers on here who got caught up in the " pumper clique " mentality. .
Where did you buy ?
Or did you buy at all ?
You must have to lose " millions " ....or to make a little.
Which is it ?

For what specific reasons does it suck to be you ?
Just curious ?
Whaddaya ya here for ?
Please advise.

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter

$40 per oz

then $30 per oz

then $25 per oz

then $20 per oz...etc...

So you are short ?
Yes or no ?
Buy to make money ?
Not to preserve wealth ?
Please advise .

Chester-Copperpot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
It's obvious why he's here. He knows many members here have bought at higher prices, and obviously takes great pleasure in this and pointing it out. What he doesn't get is most don't care. Yes there was a lot of bad advice floating around, but that's up to each person to DYODD.

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Yeah 10 4 CC .
I hear ya barking.
Ya work hard , ya put your excess labor savings into something real.
Nominally speaking to.society the result is.
So....who is the expert or the judge ?
Where is the beef ?
IMHO, the so called " beef " is personal.
It is real or a poser ?
Ive been talking to myself but for you I guess :)
Interesting society we have.
Workers ( productive members )
And
Bench sitters
( complainers and recipients of hand outs )
This country needs to
" GET TO WORK "
All else is peacock b.s.
Always appreciate your posts.
Regards,
Haystack

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Ive been talking to myself but for you I guess :)
I'm listening. I bought when silver was $5, and started selling as it rocketed toward $50. I started buying again as it approached $30, and have been digging in ever since. I'm thrilled that it is on sale now. I hope it goes back down to the good old days when I could snag a roll of Eagles for $125, but I'm pretty certain that is not gonna happen. Things are changing, and I'm just grateful to be able to throw a little discretionary income at precious metals. They make sense to me. Maybe I'm wrong - I don't have a crystal ball, but you play yer cards and ya lay the money down...

Anyway, thanks for doing some of the heavy lifting.

REO 54

Midas Member
Midas Member
Grabbed a tube of milky maples for 1.29 over spot. Keep it coming.....

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member
Another angry individual who recently lost something. A job, wife, girlfriend, money, whatever. Comes here not to seek anything positive, just to spray the crap of what is now his life on as much area as possible. We've seen "floaters" like this before. They're annoying while they are here, but will be gone eventually. Just takes a few more flushes than normal.

Duckworth

Seeker
Seeker
Site Supporter ++
I'm glad those that moderate the forum are somewhat tolerant of threads like this. I'm new to this forum but I have seen this scenario many times on other forums over the past 20 years. When you try to keep it too clean it does somewhat hamper free speech. I am glad that there are those that do venture an opinion about what may or not happen, and I don't consider it a lie if they are wrong. I like to see how everybody looks at this stuff and as has been made clear in this thread, people have different positions on what this is all about to them. I, like many here, don't care what is happening today or next year for that matter in spot prices. Somebody that is buying and selling regularly certainly is wise to be careful at what price they buy. I just want to know that I have something of value in the ground if things do go south sometime. At that point it won't matter what price I paid, it will be something that didn't disappear on the computer screen. One thing that does come to mind here is a Mark Twain quote that very loosely goes "the problem with arguing with a fool is that it is difficult for the bystander to know which is which."

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I thought you said you made millions on PMs in some other post. I guess we'll have to go back and find that post so you can clarify things for us

luckabuck

I made mine in the stock market!
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
At the opening of the bullion market on Monday, considering what has happened in Paris, I think that you will see $20 or more silver and it would not surprise me to see at least $1600 gold. I could be wrong like I am most of the time.

platinumdude

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
I believe you will be very much wrong. Not even 9/11 made it jump up that big percentage wise. I think it was around 8 percent. For Monday I would say $40 max on gold, but we will see.

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Grabbed a tube of milky maples for 1.29 over spot. Keep it coming.....
Good on you.
Im going to my LCS this weekend.
Platinum looks good.
Eagles and Maples always look good.
Savydons post above is very cool.
Time frame is something often overlooked.
Averaging is often overlooked.
Fact is..physical is physical.
I miss the parts about trading fiat and jive for pretty much anything physical
in life sometimes.
Gold and silver come in many different forms.
At 7 , 8, 9ish a premium hamburger in a restaurant was the same.
Right now I see 12, 13, 14 etc.
Seems to me its the same set up.
Sell the rhino horn...buy the fishing line.
Back later.
Regards to all.

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
I just want to know that I have something of value in the ground if things do go south sometime. At that point it won't matter what price I paid, it will be something that didn't disappear on the computer screen.
That right there is another big reason to own some metals. Of course, one wants to pay as little as possible but when silver was $30 and a deal for 1/2 ounce lunars went to a clearance price of $34 an ounce, I got 100 of them for a silver fix. They go for $19 on ebay right now. Thinking of clearing out a few to get cheaper silver - go figure - that would be silver eagles, lol. ATB's have been kind to me as well.

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Well it is $19.16 Can where I check today. So I guess as a store of wealth it has worked better for me in this regard than for guys who bought in US dollars.

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Well silver made it over $20 again at $20.15. Gold is at $1558.79 .

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Well silver made it over $20 again at $20.15. Gold is at $1558.79 .
Are you quoting these prices in ObamaBucks? :)

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I think that's Canuckiebucks

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
This is just my way of kinda/sorta keeping a record as I ain't as smart as most on here. Seems interesting to me that pm's haven't really changed much here compared to the US.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
This is just my way of kinda/sorta keeping a record as I ain't as smart as most on here. Seems interesting to me that pm's haven't really changed much here compared to the US.
Don't feel bad! There are some pretty damn smart folks on here and it's rare that I don't learn something here every day!

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Got up and checked silver/gold where I normally do and silver is at $21.06 and gold at $1651.01. This is a good thing right?

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Well silver hit 27.03 a few minutes ago and gold did $1,789.11.

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Well silver hit 27.03 a few minutes ago and gold did $1,789.11.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I grow it myself and it would probably be dangerous for some folk.:much thankful:
That and I'm an Albertan.
PM me your address (jk) ....though I love a good challenge! :2 thumbs up:

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
PM me your address (jk) ....though I love a good challenge! :2 thumbs up:
If you can explain how me PMing you my address is gonna get anything to you but my address I'll happily send you some seeds for your garden. Just thinking out loud here but what the [L] are you chewing?LOL

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Well I checked our silver price cause I was bored and lo and behold it is $20.99, so it may break $21 or just fall off the chart again.