• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Only one way to settle this...strap in to this rocket and see for yourself.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm looking for the post that described how you checked Sol... please link it, I'd like to check out your check.
There's been so many posts, you'll have to be a bit more specific than that. Sol's been backed into a corner on this subject numerous times. Once anything proves a round Earth, he'll just ignore ya from then on.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Only one way to settle this...strap in to this rocket and see for yourself.
Better still, the flat Earthtards could charter a plane to take 'em up there to see the curvature for themselves.
The bozo with the steam powered rocket didn't get anywhere close to high enough to see Earth's curvature.

Zed

Barely Bullish!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Why wouldn't I? I absolutely believe Earth is round. Hell, Earth may even be spherical...it's just NOT a spheroid 24,901 miles in circumference. Search every post I've ever made on the topic...you'll find I've been absolutely consistent on this point.
Max1.jpg

I guess that technically it's a correct claim, it is just ever so slightly bigger!

Lettuce discuss splitting hares!

OK, yes, I am bored.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
LOL, nah, it's not a religion!

Here are the Flat Earth 10 Commandments!

That was hilarious, accurate, and even informative at times. Thanks for posting.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Better still, the flat Earthtards could charter a plane to take 'em up there to see the curvature for themselves.
The bozo with the steam powered rocket didn't get anywhere close to high enough to see Earth's curvature.
Of course, but he flew plenty high enough and with enough g-force to suffer a severe concussion and hopefully forget the entire thing. Lol.

Zed

Barely Bullish!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Different time zones suck... that is all I am sayin.

Zed

Barely Bullish!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The earth after Oprah Winfrey renovated it...

... you know, cause it was originally designed by a white guy who f*cked it all up.

Scorpio

Hunter of elusive Beer Virus
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
ok, yer banned, for a indeterminate period............

Scorpio

Hunter of elusive Beer Virus
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
yep, friggin' aussies anyway

always poppin' off about something or other..........

last I heard he was going on about some time change stuff

like no kiddin' dude, little 'ole berg is round, not flat

flat earth has no time change, only night and day

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
setting a condition for an argument then reaching a conclusion by assuming another condition that suits his bias.
This is exactly what you and yours do. You accuse others for that which you do.

The trollfest continues. The only dishonesty in this thread is you two furrin conmen trolls and your rather dense lackys joking along with you.

You're not here for discourse, nor are you interested in discourse, this thread proves it, you're ONLY interested in slamming your false statements and beliefs on our heads demanding that we believe your bullshit beliefs. And that interest isn't for our sake, but for our disintegration.

The earth after Oprah Winfrey renovated it...
... you know, cause it was originally designed by a white guy who f*cked it all up.
Thank you for this in your boredom with us, it's obviously your playbook for your little social disintegration games.

And we're mass attacking sol cuz it's intellect is a bit too bright a light, and you believe it's a white male, and you need to reemphasize how fuckin cool you are, and how bored you are dealing with us lesser creatures...

Last edited:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

The trollfest continues. The only dishonesty in this thread is you two furrin conmen trolls and your rather dense lackys joking along with you.

You're not here for discourse, nor are you interested in discourse, this thread proves it, you're ONLY interested in slamming your false statements and beliefs on our heads demanding that we believe your bullshit beliefs. And that interest isn't for our sake, but for our disintegration.

Thank you for this in your boredom with us, it's obviously your playbook for your little social disintegration games.

And we're mass attacking sol cuz it's intellect is a bit too bright a light, and you believe it's a white male, and you need to reemphasize how fuckin cool you are, and how bored you are dealing with us lesser creatures...
It's ok to question things, that's fantastic. But it's not ok to ignore arguments that have pretty well proved you wrong. Just put down the kool-aid and move on to some real conspriacy's. There are plenty of those that are likely real.

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
But it's not ok to ignore arguments that have pretty well proved you wrong.
And that is your formed opinion, not absolute proof.

Please feel free to prove you are you.

Right here and right now...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Solarian has left the building, Zed was just keepin the ball (or pancake) rollin.
He hasn't left, just can't respond to what's been brought up in this thread.

He's the one claiming there's proof of a flat Earth, all we are doing is asking him to address glaring holes in his arguments.

Have you read his responses? Zed asked a prefectly legitimate question about the great circle routes and how can they work if the Earth is not spherical in shape?
....and we get a response like this.

I've no idea what sailor question Zed is interested in obsessing over.
He plays dumb! Zed has been very clear about it. "How do great circle routes work?" Can't get any clearer than that.

Sol posted a pic of Chicago and proclaimed that it proves the Earth ain't round. All I did was point out that it actually proves his point wrong and showed why, but he won't even address it. Just ignores and pretends he never posted such a thing.
....and you call me dishonest? All I'm trying to do is get him to actually look at the damn pic, because there's no doubting what is clearly visible. That is, if he is honest.

People can believe whatever they want, but when they start trying actively convince others of stuff that is so easily proved wrong, it deserves a strong response.

We can argue about the tax code, or what constitutes money, because those things are open to intrepretation to at least some degree.
....but there is just too much overwhelming evidence that the Earth is in fact a spherical shaped object approx 8000 miles in diameter. Anyone who can't see that it is, is either protecting a cherished delusion, or trolling.
.....and sol has taken it faaar beyond trolling.

He calls other people dumb and religious zealots for thinking gravity is thing. If you wanna talk insults, there ya go.

the dumbest guy in the room

You're not here for discourse, nor are you interested in discourse,
The heck I ain't. What's wrong with expecting someone to address the flaws that have been pointed out in their reasoning? The whole point of a debate is to show the other side where they are wrong and to convince them of it. Ie: win the debate.
....but sol does it dishonestly. As soon as he sees that if he acknowledges a rebuttal, that it'll prove his point wrong, he says he's being attacked. It's not an attack to ask that the holes in ones argument be addressed. Instead he tries changing the subject to dark matter or some other unrelated topic.

you're ONLY interested in slamming your false statements and beliefs on our heads demanding that we believe your bullshit beliefs.
Sol is the only one doing that. He makes an argument that's shown to be wrong, but instead of addressing it, he continues trying to convince us in other ways that the Earth is flat.
If he were honest about it, he'd address his first arguments failings, and if he can't do so, quit trying to convince everyone else that the Earth is flat.

Are you saying that a round spherical shaped Earth is a false belief? Stands to reason if you think that zed, myself and others countering sol are pushing falsehoods.

And we're mass attacking sol cuz it's intellect is a bit too bright a light,
If it's so bright, why can't he explain why great circle routes work and why we can't see anything shorter than 500' in that pic he posted?

Is there anyone with a pulse who cannot see what I'm talking about in this pic? If it wasn't for the "bulge" of water that constitutes a horizon, there would be buildings visible between the two arrows and all of Willis tower would be visible.

Please tell me that you are capable of seeing what the pic clearly shows?

Sol posted it as proof of his hypothesis that the Earth is flat.
"Look! You can see Chicago from Indiana!" -Sol
Yea sol, but nothing less than 500' tall is visible.
Response is to pretend he never posted the pic.
Now, who's being dishonest here?

Willis Tower 2665-2.jpg

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
And that is your formed opinion, not absolute proof.

Please feel free to prove you are you.
You're doing the same thing sol has been doing. Changing the subject instead of addressing the point.
...and Voodoo is asking about the flat Earth "proof" that has been shown to have holes in them. Do you honestly believe that they should not be addressed?
...and that asking for them to be addressed is an attack?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
It's ok to question things, that's fantastic. But it's not ok to ignore arguments that have pretty well proved you wrong.
When was that done? Did I miss it entirely? I recall asking for any way at all to either prove or disprove anything at all with regard to gravitational theory myself. PROVE TO MYSELF. These are not positions I take lightly, but arguments I've formulated over the course of years. In response I'm told "stuff falls". Like wow...I never thought of that!

I've already attempted to utilize the lack of compliance with inverse squares displayed by grabbity....and was told I was "doing it wrong". So I ask is there a way to "do it right?" and the answer is nope. Then I was told gravity works as intended on a planetary scale...so naturally I asked how large a spheroid must be before gravity can be observed. The response is/was of course, "just large enough that you cannot test it yourself". Weird how that works with gravitational theory at every turn. One would expect similar resistance if applying scientific methodology to determine if the shroud of Turin were authentic.

So again, can anyone here provide a way to independently verify anything at all with regard to gravitational theory? The entire model upon which we're all told to accept hinges upon gravitational theory. That theory is the the glue that holds together all of mainstream cosmology and has a massive impact on mainstream physics. Wouldn't it be nice if it could no longer be called "a theory" at all? Wouldn't it be nice if it was provable or falsifiable via empiricism by anyone at any time? Do you guys have any time limit on how long you're willing to accept a mere theory as fact before someone has to actually prove something via empiricism? I mean isn't 500 years enough time to prove or disprove most any concept...particularly one that we all experience every second of every day?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Shovel, meet hole!

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Gravitational theory, a, yeah, that's a tough one alright. Einstein struggled with that a hunnert years ago. Said he was wrong, then changed his mind and said he was right. Then winded up saying it's all pretty confusing (not an exact quote, but, somewheres in that area).

Now I don't think any of us here are quite up to einstein caliber, but we're good enough to thrash gravity around until we get tired of dinkin with it and go find somethin else to occupy our time. <heh>

Don't go dissin Einstein now.
BF

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
What I see is not a disagreement with physics. It's not anything about the real world we live in except as a political takedown, so that we all here in this forum know who not to listen to, and who of course is so right and righteous on this forum that they are required to be believed, right boys.

:tied up:This is how that works, once one hits the end wall of our concept of what we what you to believe, and once we hit that, there's no going beyond and we will bitch and quevetch and insult until we make you sick of talking to us or you bend to our will.
satire 1.jpg

We all know that this money thing is important, so it's important who the top dogs to be believed in this forum are.

That's the bottom slime here.

Last edited:

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
:godfather

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
When was that done? Did I miss it entirely?
You did when declared that we don't live on a spinning water pear consistent with being a spherical object 7917 miles in diameter and Zed adked you to explain how great circle routes work if the currently accepted size and shape of the Earth is not correct.

That's when you ignored arguments that have proved your "hypothesis" to be wrong.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Given that we are pretty good at navigating between the good old USA and interstellar space (including a triple slingshot sun\Jupiter) I would say that the science behind the gravitational constant is pretty much settled.

However, is it cheese or the garlic that is keeping crust up, thus hiding the edge!??!

Zed

Barely Bullish!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
WHAT? I answered some of the 200 proofs using the assumptions posted in the "proof"... so WTF over?

You have obviously have no idea what the exchange was about.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Don't go dissin Einstein now.
K. ...and can you tell me what provides motion/acceleration/velocity here if "gravity" isn't a force, but is instead a "consequence of mass/matter warping space/time"? It seems such a basic problem with it, ...and I've yet to see a rational explanation.

So even assuming that "space/time" is warped by Earth's mass AND the moon's mass...what is it...exactly that causes the moon to "fall" continuously around the Earth again? ...and you cannot say "gravity" as in Newtonian gravity because you've already used that card. Oh and btw...the moon is allegedly getting further from Earth over time...not closer, so it cannot simply be sliding "down" a hill of allegedly warped "space/time" either. In this model the moon would be slowly going "uphill" to get further from Earth over time.

1581023024142.png

Like Newton's gravitational theory it seems .5 baked. Like it wasn't quite thought through completely, and we know that Newton wasn't at all satisfied with his work on gravity, because he said as much. That this is the fun-da-mental defining "force" of the universe and it doesn't even seem a complete theory seems to me absurd.

I think it's fun for some to just assume the moon is already all charged up with momentum due to...ummm...something and then add that data to the model above, but is that a reasonable assumption? I mean where did that momentum come from initially and how is it maintained? ...particularly if gravity is not a "force"? This, I believe is why Newtonian gravity AND general relativity are both kept around. GR requires "old skool" gravitational theory to even begin to make sense and GR is billed as Newtonian gravitational theory 2.0...except it forget the basics. It's straight up weird.

------------------------------------------------------------------

1581024099942.png
1581024123282.png
1581024141916.png

Last edited:

Zed

Barely Bullish!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
REALLY?

Try tackling the great circle navigation question? It's valid so why not explain why it works if the earth isn't a sphereiod?

You are the one that goes for the personal attack EVERY TIME!

You know what a troll is don't you?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
You know what a troll is don't you
I know what a troll isn't.

It isn't someone who thinks the Earth is flat. Trolls are just joking around. These guys are dead serious!

Zed

Barely Bullish!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
When was that done? Did I miss it entirely? I recall asking for any way at all to either prove or disprove anything at all with regard to gravitational theory myself. PROVE TO MYSELF. These are not positions I take lightly, but arguments I've formulated over the course of years. In response I'm told "stuff falls". Like wow...I never thought of that!
Stuff falls is a valid observation and the current theory is a well supported explanation. If you don't accept the current theory of gravity it is down to you to present alternate theories and supporting evidence.

They know the current theory falls short under certain conditions so we are missing something, but what? Largely it works and enables us to calculate and predict behavior quite well so that has to be accounted for in any new theory.

Would love to see you come up with something solid on the subject instead of ranting about how everyone else is a liar. (motivation for that?!)

Last edited:

Zed

Barely Bullish!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It isn't someone who thinks the Earth is flat. Trolls are just joking around. These guys are dead serious!
I'm still wondering what "not sphereiod of 24,901 miles in circumference" really means to us minions on the surface of it? LOL

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
If you don't accept the current theory of gravity it is down to you to present alternate theories and supporting evidence.
That's not actually how science works bro. A theory MUST be falsifiable to be scientific. Is gravitational theory falsifiable? IOW when it has been proven wrong has it been discarded as required by scientific methodology?

That would be a nope. Instead new theories have historically been attached to gravitational theory to ensure it is NOT discarded. Again. Not. Science.

Zed

Barely Bullish!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That's not actually how science works bro. A theory MUST be falsifiable to be scientific. Is gravitational theory falsifiable? IOW when it has been proven wrong has it been discarded as required by scientific methodology?

That would be a nope. Instead new theories have historically been attached to gravitational theory to ensure it is NOT discarded. Again. Not. Science.
I said evidence, I mentioned no more or no less. Every theory has supporting evidence, even if it is falsifiable. You need to slow down and put that thing back in your pants and address the questions.

Zed

Barely Bullish!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So you are not offering any alternate at all...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A theory MUST be falsifiable to be scientific.
Ok, falsify gravity. Show us an experiment we can all do, that proves gravity is not a thing.
Ie: make something fall up, that would have otherwise fallen down.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I did address your question, and I also asked several which you chose to ignore. ...and thanks for worrying about my pants.
I said evidence, I mentioned no more or no less.
Really? What is bolded here then? It's difficult to discuss rationally a complex topic with someone that cannot recall what they themselves said even a moment prior.
it is down to you to present alternate theories and supporting evidence.
I have actually, btw expressed appreciation for numerous gravitational theories...particularly ones based upon bi-directional electrostatic force. Those published by the late Morton F. Spears are fascinating...though no doubt you've never even heard of the man.

You may though, if you weren't so busy KNOWING what you don't actually KNOW, but BELIEVE so strenuously you cannot entertain any other alternatives. Your loss.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

You are out of order here, by a fucking mile. What does a white make have to do with anything here? PS I'm white, in case you've missed it.

Rather explain why your bru can't answer a straight question, for once.

Golden Regards
Uncle