• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball

hardmoney

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Iran-contra-clockwise

Zed

Barely Bullish!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
its actually not scientically possible for the earth to be the ball you think & believe it is.
Please support that with something that is consistent with things I have experienced and I know to be true. Not possible is pretty strong language so there should be some pretty strong support for that statement.

Zed

Barely Bullish!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Iran-contra-clockwise
Apparently it all spins the other way in the Northern Hemisphere, so they tell me... they could be lying, but, toilet vortexes and all that poop!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I can tell you this. It spins the way you want it to.

The rest of it is just spin...

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
“So, the system of triangles is an icosahedron projected on the globe, two vertices of which are matched with the Earth’s poles. At that, 20 regular spherical
triangles with angles of 72° each, the edges of which are formed by the shortest curves (geodesic lines), cover the globe with three belts: 5 triangles are around each of the poles and 10 are along the equator. The triangles are connected with each other at 12 vertex points. 30 rhombuses form of the triangles (with the axes: north-south, west-east, and sloping axes). Junction of triangle centres with one another produces 12 regular pentagons.

Thus, the system is triune: triangles, rhombuses, pentagons.

It turns out not only seats of cultures, but also some language formation centres and ancient human settlements correspond to the system.”

It is not about the shape but what happens where the structures are projected onto a globe.

Interesting article, thanks.

Golden Regards
Uncle

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Hopefully when this enterprise system arrives we will have everything it takes to finally put this issue to a rest.

I'm not so sure. Some believe this missile guidance system, once separated from military applications can provide humans with vast insights into the nature of their world.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm not so sure. Some believe this missile guidance system, once separated from military applications can provide humans with vast insights into the nature of their world.

You need to do what that missile does and obtain your deviation. Aka, error.

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Tell flat Earthers what shape is the Earth?

Their best guess = :don't    know2:

And what shape is the Moon :don't    know2:

How about the Sun what shape is the Sun :don't    know2:
...and you think some take these positions because they're stupid? Every one of them have been taught to "know" the same "facts" you have. They simply distrust those responsible for providing the "facts", so they question what they were taught to "know" and you do not. Which is wrong again? Which is more destructive?

Does the department of education do a good job of educating Amerikan children? Do they even try...or do they simply hand children a bunch of "facts" to memorize and regurgitate on cue? Isn't it wiser to simply admit you do not actually know what which you cannot possibly know with any certainty? If one has never been to the moon or the sun, then how does one actually "know" what they are or how they function? Trust in authority is it? IOW...FAITH in authority?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Which is wrong again?
The one that can be proven wrong, using a thing called facts.

If you say the Earth ain't round and you want anyone to even consider that you might have a point, you have to explain why great circle routes work as we know them to. Because if the Earth were not as described by modern understanding, great circle routes would not work. The fact that they do says that the Earth MUST be shaped like a round ball.

The burden is on you to show evidence of what you espouse.

.and you think some take these positions because they're stupid?
No, not stupid. Just woefully misinformed by their own choice. Ie: they've allowed their minds to be polluted with the refuse of the past.

If one has never been to the moon or the sun, then how does one actually "know" what they are or how they function?
Have you ever been to Bali? If not, how would you know it's there?

Have you ever checked your electric sockets to actually know that the power comes from a flow of electrons?, or do you just trust that it does? Can't really see electrons, now can you? How can you personally know that's how it works?

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
solarion you have yet to answer one simple question without another question or lame excuse.

What shape is the Moon?

or if you don't like that one.

What shape is the Sun?

If you won't answer either of those questions then don't waste my time.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I've actually answered both many times, people here just dislike it when people say "I don't know". Even though obviously nobody actually knows, cuz nobody has ever actually been to the moon...or the sun.

...and you're the only one wasting your time. Nobody makes you post here.

I make lots of on topic posts about the ridiculousness of gravitational theory and you geniuses just ignore them...because the nonsense is indefensible. That's just what parrots do...now if mainstream science would be so kind as to tell you guys more details about what you think you know...that'd be great.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
solarion you have yet to answer one simple question without another question or lame excuse.
Astounding, ain't it? Ask about navigation, get a response about dark matter. Lol

If you don't know what something is, how can you be so sure of what it's not?
Be it gravity, or the shape of the Earth?

Zed

Barely Bullish!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Nobody has been to the moon? How did those little reflectors get up there, you know the ones that we can target and get a signal back from?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_retroreflectors_on_the_Moon

https://gbtimes.com/china-just-boun...on-the-moon-placed-by-nasas-apollo-15-mission

... and how do flat earthers account for these big old full moons, like the one that we just had? If the moon is not in orbit how does its apparent size vary if not distance from us?

I have so many questions... bet I don't get many answers.

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
You two EXPECT and DEMAND answers.

That is pure entitled arrogance. And it uglies these pages.

Your personalities are obviously so warped, that you don't even get that...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The reason I pound the table endlessly on the subject of "gravity" is because it's allegedly all around us at ALL times...it's a "universal law" right?

I ask question after question on this topic and all I ever get is "neither you nor I are nearly smart enough to understand this subject...but the alleged experts do..." Except they do not. The alleged experts also admit they do not know what gravity is, hell they cannot even define it coherently, and that most definitely includes NASA. This has been going on for 500 years and yet there's always an answer right around the corner. This is the keystone to the entire helios-centric model and it doesn't seem to bother you guys one iota that your idea of "proving" that gravity is a fundamental universal "force" is dropping a brick? Really? A stone falling proves that Pluto orbits the sun due to uni-directional graviton fairy magic? You're not thinking rationally on this topic.

...and so you move the goalposts. We talk about the sun, the moon, the stars, etc...anything at all but the not independently verifiable or falsifiable theory of "universal gravitation". We can talk for another 100 pages about whether humans have been to the moon...what the sun is made of or how it works and 100 pages from now all that will have happened is we all would have expressed our own beliefs. There's nothing of empiricism there.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

It is not arrogance. Sol is telling us we're dumb for believing that gravity is a thing and that the Earth is round.

All we're doing is rebutting his assertion, and expecting him to address that rebuttal is not arrogant.

He's the saying it can't be round. All we did was to point out good evidence as to why he is wrong.
An intelligent person would consider all evidence prior to reaching a conclusion. Flat Earth people on the other hand, ignore all evidence that is contrary to their already formed opinions.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
What is gravity NASA geniuses?
We don't really know.
1581270508519.png

Here is a non-explanation based upon provably wrong and incomplete Newtonian gravitational theory...which BTW includes ZERO time references...IOW it moves(propagates) at infinite speed. ...which is lulzy.

https://starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/StarChild/questions/question30.html

Here NASA attempts to define gravity as Einstein did(sort of) in his nonsensical theory of general relativity. Except this too is riddled with errors. Does gravity push or pull? Does it propagate at light speed or infinite speed? Is it a force or is it a consequence? MAKE UP YOUR GD MINDS!

https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/what-is-gravity/en/

They do not have a clue what gravity is...neither does mainstream physics or cosmology.

The alleged smartest guys around have not a clue what gravity is and that doesn't bother you guys? Your entire belief structure is built around gravitational theory. It's how the universe functions according to mainstream science...despite the fact that they've not a clue what it even is.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
We can talk for another 100 pages about whether humans have been to the moon...what the sun is made of or how it works and 100 pages from now all that will have happened is we all would have expressed our own beliefs. There's nothing of empiricism there.
This thread's subject is about the shape of the Earth. You are the one that brings up all that other stuff.
....and it can all be debated too, but let's concentrate on the thread's subject matter first.

Since you are the one who has very strongly made allegations that the Earth cannot be a "spinning water pear", please explain how great circle routes can work on any other shape than a round spherical shaped object.

Why do Southern Hemisphere stars in long exposure pics appear to move in the same pattern as those in the Northern Hemisphere?

And most importantly, why does 500' of Chicago appear to be underwater in that pic you posted that you claim proves that Earth's surface has no curvature?

Since you are the one claiming that the "spinning water pear" model doesn't work, it is entirely reasonable to expect you to address these questions.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
You need to change the subject because NASA's position on gravity is not defensible. It's incoherent gibberish and that's being kind.

The shape of Earth...specifically a spheroid 24,901 miles in circumference is absolutely not possible without gravitational accretion to form it. Just as centripetal/centrifugal forces cannot be countered without gravitational "forces". Gas pressure cannot exist on the spinning water pear in direct contact with an alleged vacuum without being "contained" by graviton fairy magic. We've already established that none of these can be confirmed via empirical scientific methodology.

These are simply facts that make the currently accepted, but not scrutinized model "work". So if we could all just agree that the focal point here is gravitational theory then that'd be great. ...of course since it's a weak point with the model joking and others do not wish to discuss the two mainstream lame ass theories posing as one because they're provably wrong and destroy the entire model.

The OP is entitled "200 proofs Earth is not a spinning ball". Now at the heart of the arguments in that video is gravitational theory. Pretend it is not so if it pleases you, but I've seen the video...it is absolutely THE salient point of this thread.

Now back to ignore with you...and take your idiotic religious beliefs with you. I already know you don't know shit about gravitational theory, we discussed it at length in the fake moon landings thread among others. You don't even understand your own religious dogma...which isn't a problem, what is a problem is that you're so blind to your own complete lack of objectivity when it comes to pseudo-science that interacting with you is a waste of time.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The shape of Earth...specifically a spheroid 24,901 miles in circumference is absolutely not possible without gravitational accretion to form it.
Yet multiple forms of evidence exists that says that the shape of the Earth IS in fact a spheroid 24,901 miles in circumfrence.

If you say that it's not a spheroid shaped object 24,901 miles in circumfrence, the burden is on YOU to explain why said evidence is wrong.

All you do is ignore it. Which is why you catch the heat you do.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
@solarion previously said,
A theory MUST be falsifiable to be scientific.
What this means is that no matter how correct a theory might seem, if anything proves it wrong, it cannot be correct. Sol agrees with this.
...but I and several others have provided evidence that proves wrong his theory about it not being possible for the Earth to be a spheroid shaped object 24,901 miles in circumference.

He's already said that to be valid, a theory must stand to falsification, but then ignores it when falsification is used to show his theories to be wrong.

Does that meet the definition of being a hypocrite? He wants others theories to be subject to it, but not his own.

Anything to protect his precious flat Earth cult.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I apologize...again.

1581364558310.png

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
^^^^^ that describes you quite well.

First you demand falsification, but then ignore it when it's used to debunk your own points in the discussion.
It is you sol, who is not mentally mature enough to engage in an honest discussion.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
^^^ eggactly, although in this case, it's not just stupidity, they have an agenda...
So you are actually calling people who present proof that sol and yourself are wrong, stupid?

I'd say the ones who claim that the Earth cannot be a spherical round object while ignoring all evidence that shows it is in fact a spherical round object, are the ones exhibiting stupidity.
....and the ones defending them too.

Zed

Barely Bullish!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Asking questions is arrogant?

OK... so we are supposed to just take what we are told by you? ... and that isn't arrogant?

I ask simple questions you should be able to answer in some form or fashion and I get back this contrived emotional attack. Geee, that is easy to respect.

Zed

Barely Bullish!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
^^^ eggactly, although in this case, it's not just stupidity, they have an agenda...
You are deluded... so deluded.

So, what is my agenda?

I suppose I am being paid to do it as well?

... we are getting back to the manic and shrill days of GIM, this could be fun!

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Asking questions is arrogant
To a flat Earther it is. Shame on you Zed, for asking pertinent questions about their flawed assertions! Lol

OK... so we are supposed to just take what we are told by you? ... and that isn't arrogant?
It's the height of arrogance, is what it is.

I ask simple questions you should be able to answer in some form or fashion and I get back this contrived emotional attack. Geee, that is easy to respect.
Well, they do see it as an attack on their flat Earth cult, so emotional responses should probably be expected.
....and yes, flat Earthers are in a cult. ...but their kool aid only kills the brain, not the body.

Zed

Barely Bullish!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I'm afraid so bro. With both the thoroughly brainwashed religious zealots that posted above you on ignore the thread will likely die a quick death...not to worry though, there'll be another thread where pseudo-science is threatened and the a-theist dynamic duo will again leap into action to defend their precious priests of scientism from rational thought based scrutiny.

"...buh buh but my fake science! ...you're hurting my fake science!"

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
They post as if they pretend to such a designation but it's hardly religious, although it pretends to be, as well as any guise needed to accomplish their objectives.

This particular topic, as well as chem-trails seem to be sore spots that they vigorously defame.

And of course, it's never a conversation. Papa knows whats best for his little minions...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Wait, this thread is still going???
Amazing, ain't it? Lol

At this point, all I care about is that as many people as possible see the cult-like dogma of those espousing flat Earth nonsense and the faulty reasoning ability that would lead someone to it.

This particular topic, as well as chem-trails seem to be sore spots that they vigorously defame.
The only reason I post in response to such claims is because both are so easily proven to not be true. There is no such thing as a flat Earth, nor is there such a thing as chemtrails. Anyone who examines either in an honest and objective manner would have to agree, because both ideas do not stand up to falsification.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Asking questions is arrogant?
All cultists get angry when one questions the validity of their cult.
....and yes, flat Earth bs is a cult that infects the brain.

Zed

Barely Bullish!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm afraid so bro. With both the thoroughly brainwashed religious zealots that posted above you on ignore the thread will likely die a quick death...not to worry though, there'll be another thread where pseudo-science is threatened and the a-theist dynamic duo will again leap into action to defend their precious priests of scientism from rational thought based scrutiny.

"...buh buh but my fake science! ...you're hurting my fake science!"
Putting some one on ignore is the lamest move that you can make, you may as well type in all caps I lost the debate!

They post as if they pretend to such a designation but it's hardly religious, although it pretends to be, as well as any guise needed to accomplish their objectives.

And of course, it's never a conversation. Papa knows whats best for his little minions...
I can't recall posting much on chemtrails at all, but hell when has the truth mattered to you guys!

It would be a conversation if you'd actually address some of the concerns about the validity of this theory instead of resorting to personal insult!

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Putting some one on ignore is the lamest move that you can make, you may as well type in all caps I lost the debate!
Yep, sure mark of a Loser. Lol

It would be a conversation if you'd actually address some of the concerns about the validity of this theory instead of resorting to personal insult!
Insults is all they got to support their assertions that Earth be a pancake.
....and it lets everyone see e x a c t l y what they are made of. Lol