• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wait a second, are you saying 400 degrees in your oven is the same as 400 degrees on the moon? How could you come to this conclusion?
The same way some people might think that microwave radiation is the same as space radiation?

Ie: by confusing things that are similar sounding, but completely different.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The same way some people might think that microwave radiation is the same as space radiation?

Or by having poor reading comprehension and a lack of basic physics.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
What is this space radiation of which you speak?

"Space" by it's elemental nature is "an absence of matter" and since radiation particles are made up of matter "space" cannot have radiation.

Be concise. After all, we are discussing rocket science!

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What is this space radiation of which you speak?

"Space" by it's elemental nature is "an absence of matter" and since radiation particles are made up of matter "space" cannot have radiation.

Be concise. After all, we are discussing rocket science!
Errma gawrd payd shill Nasha peggroll

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Also, no, microwave radiation is not the same as nuclear radation.

Radiation from your woodfire is not the same as either.

in space vehicles they have to use a grease that won't combust at +400 and won't freeze at -400. krytox.

Last I knew it was about 4k an ounce

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Also, no, microwave radiation is not the same as nuclear radation.

Radiation from your woodfire is not the same as either.

in space vehicles they have to use a grease that won't combust at +400 and won't freeze at -400. krytox.

Last I knew it was about 4k an ounce
Next time they can just scrape some of smooth's hair grease off the headrest in the van and save some money

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Sorry, joe, I knew you were up to speed, it was the easily confused with half truths that I was posing the question to

#48Fan

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

I never said it was the same. Let me put this in crayon for you. Space radiation is much more destructive than radiation in a typical microwave. I know I have stated this before. So, fer the love of buddha, please understand this time.

My challenge was to put a roll of film in a microwave for 15 seconds and then develop it. That's it. I think everyone here could guess what the results would be. I'd do it myself, but I don't know how to develop film.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
A lot of post for one simple problem. If the Earth is flat show me the edge. Problem solved.
Why do you assume it would have an edge?

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Microwave ovens are basically a radio transmitter inside a Faraday cage. Non-ionizing radiation. Basically just a radio signal.

Radiation in space is more like high energy particles and much of it would be described as ionizing radiation.

They really are very, very different things.

Just clarifying for those who want to know.

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Microwave ovens are basically a radio transmitter inside a Faraday cage. Non-ionizing radiation. Basically just a radio signal.

Radiation in space is more like high energy particles and much of it would be described as ionizing radiation.

They really are very, very different things.

Just clarifying for those who want to know.

Oh but wait.... the Nasholes NOW inform us that Earths atmosphere extends beyond the Moon.... Space doesnt begin until Earths atmosphere ends.... Ah, the wonderful stories we are expected to believe as truths... Ionizing radiation, LMAO, etc.!

Earth’s atmosphere stretches out to the Moon – and beyond

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
I remember the afternoon they installed the first microwave in a DC 9, the penguins all thought it would "cook all of the passengers"

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Oh but wait.... the Nasholes NOW inform us that Earths atmosphere extends beyond the Moon.... Space doesnt begin until Earths atmosphere ends.... Ah, the wonderful stories we are expected to believe as truths... Ionizing radiation, LMAO, etc.!

Earth’s atmosphere stretches out to the Moon – and beyond

Why is it such a surprise to you that particles from Earth's atmosphere could extend beyond quite a ways? Do you know what the observable phenomena called zodiacal light is?

No one is saying a breathable level of atmosphere exists out to the moon.

Not that I expect you to believe or even try to understand me.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Actually, I'm suggesting that radiation in space is exponentially more destructive than what a simple microwave is capable of. Now, how in TF could film survive bouncing around on the moon look flawless. That is what I want to know.
Van Allen Belt

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Why wouldn't it (the film) have been stored together?

They were going to the Moon. I highly doubt they did like @Buck does on vacation and just toss the film magazines on the floorboard and hope they don't accidentally get tossed out with the old Taco Bell wrappers. Lol

I provided more proof that the film could in fact have been protected.

Now, how 'bout showing some evidence that space radiation is just like microwave oven radiation?
JK - they did not land on the moon. That absolutely did not happen. We can't do it now and they didn't walk on the moon 50 years ago either.

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Sorry, joe, I knew you were up to speed, it was the easily confused with half truths that I was posing the question to
Well then the real question for me is how long does it take to cook fish sticks on the surface of the Moon? Do they need a special tray or have to be flipped half way through or what? Plus would they be soggy or crispy? I'm sure number 48 knows.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
There were 7 Apollo missions that claimed to land on the moon, not 1. No it's impossible to get every picture perfect even with years of practice. Again the camera was strapped rigidly to their chests. They had to move their entire body to move the camera. It didn't rotate at all independently of their bodies. They'd never been in 1/6 G conditions. Even with a sight finder on a planet he has spent his entire existence on, a professional photographer doesn't get 100% of the pictures perfectly centered.

Also in addition to the one in a billion occurance, how did film survive the temperature extremes. Again the manufacturer of the cameras (Hasselblad) specified that there was nothing different done to the moon cameas than their earth cameras. Regardless of how the film was stored before and after use (bulletproof cement box? lol), it had to be loaded inside the camera when it was being used...and that was several hours minimum to go through a roll. Temperatures on the moon would get to 400+ F. Stick some film in your oven at 400 and let me know how it turns out.
Picture and video analysis alone prove that they were lying about being on the moon.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Why is it such a surprise to you that particles from Earth's atmosphere could extend beyond quite a ways? Do you know what the observable phenomena called zodiacal light is?

No one is saying a breathable level of atmosphere exists out to the moon.

Not that I expect you to believe or even try to understand me.

You identified the issue, I do understand you! Nowadays I dont gobble up all the b.s. that is fed to me by NASA, science & intellectual book authors.... most of it is just unprovable guesses. There was a time back in the nineties that I read many books of space & astrophysics, then i discovered that most of the so called facts were actually one after another unproven hypothesis....

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You identified the issue, I do understand you! Nowadays I dont gobble up all the b.s. that is fed to me by NASA, science & intellectual book authors.... most of it is just unprovable guesses. There was a time back in the nineties that I read many books of space & astrophysics, then i discovered that most of the so called facts were actually one after another unproven hypothesis....
How did you make these so-called discoveries one after another?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
My challenge was to put a roll of film in a microwave for 15 seconds and then develop it. That's it.
That's easy. Any closed metal container would protect film in a microwave.

Metal reflects microwaves.

That is what protects you when you heat up lunch in one. The metal that encloses it. Ie: the whole inside of the microwave heating chamber is in fact lined with metal, and prevents the microwaves from leaving the oven.

Edited to add: aka, shielding.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
How did you make these so-called discoveries one after another?

By reading many books on the subject by the physicists, astrophysicists & astronomers.... its all about the flavor of the day and promoting it.... the value of the flavor, which are mostly unproven & unprovable theoretical hypothesis that is based upon various forms of acceptance.... its mostly a book selling & speaking scam, the goal post theories are constantly moving back & forth with new baseless claims to sell more books and retain university positions....

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
By reading many books on the subject by the physicists, astrophysicists & astronomers.... its all about the flavor of the day and promoting it.... the value of the flavor, which are mostly unproven & unprovable theoretical hypothesis that is based upon various forms of acceptance.... its mostly a book selling & speaking scam, the goal post theories are constantly moving back & forth with new baseless claims to sell more books and retain university positions....
No. What is the information that contradicts the official information where do we find that to enlighten ourselves? What specifically did you find to prove the official narratives wrong?

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
When the CIA or other government agency make up a false conspiracy theory and inject it into the zeitgeist in 2014 in order to confuse and discredit people who have uncovered real conspiracies, the resulting google search statistics look something like this:

View attachment 256009
No joke, look at this graph from the same time period
vehicle-recalls-2009-2014.png

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What I meant to say is what scientific methods did you use/read to disprove the other scientific methods?

#48Fan

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Well then the real question for me is how long does it take to cook fish sticks on the surface of the Moon? Do they need a special tray or have to be flipped half way through or what? Plus would they be soggy or crispy? I'm sure number 48 knows.
Just a baking sheet and ready in 15 minutes. Thanks for the confidence!

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Temperature is temperature, you don't think 400 degrees in a vacuum would still ruin film?

While I may not have spent 40 years studying radiation and the Van Allen belts, I can tell you that at the time the Apollo missions were being planned, it was the consensus amongst expert scientists that the astronots would be receiving many times the lethal dosage of radiation in flying to the moon. Only after the "successful" eight missions did scientists then say, well I saw it on TV and we made it so our radiation calculations were wrong".

And even current NASA says they don't have a solution to the radiation problem and they're still trying to figure out how to get us"back" to the moon 60 years later.

Sorry but extraordinary achievements require extraordinary evidence. A grainy horrible film footage and the stories of 20 lunatics (postechild Buzz) don't provide substantial evidence, especially when even that evidence is crude and falsifiable at best.

If I told you I jumped off a 80 story building naked with no gear and flapped my bare arms like wings and flew safely to the ground, would a black and white grainy video that looks like it was shot in my parents basement be all the evidence you needed to believe me? What if I sat at a press conference and told you I REALLY REALLY did fly and defied all known laws of physics. What if there were all sorts of problems with that footage and with my explanation? Still a believer? What if the gubbermint insisted that it was true...you know they never lie right? The gulliblity of you people is astounding. do you also believe the gubmint would never lie to its people? LOL Wake up. We got a popaganda thead 20 pages long on the Ukraine war...a minor minor war, with 20 pages of pretty strong evidence of US propaganda. Yet, for the Cold War, the US gubmint would never ever lie and make up some anti-USSR pro-America propaganda, right?

Regarding Banicle Bob's being challenged about "science" garbage: Some of the non-scientific BS are things such as "dark matter" "dark energy". There is no evidence for any of this crapola. Just "scientists" with a pre-conceived notion of the athiest origins myth that need to create these hypothetical things to explain why their model could work, if only they existed.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Temperature is temperature, you don't think 400 degrees in a vacuum would still ruin film?
No, "temperature" is not temperature.

For example, 400 here on Earth while wearing a space suit would not be manageable and you'd end roasted like a chicken. In space, not so much.

Can you think of any reasons why?

While I may not have spent 40 years studying radiation and the Van Allen belts,
Really?!? Well knock me down with a feather, because I'd have never guessed that!

I can tell you that at the time the Apollo missions were being planned, it was the consensus amongst expert scientists that the astronots would be receiving many times the lethal dosage of radiation in flying to the moon. Only after the "successful" eight missions did scientists then say, well I saw it on TV and we made it so our radiation calculations were wrong".
So in your World, a consensus based on unproven ideas, are equal to fact?

Why couldn't the "concensus" be wrong? It was a relatively new phenomenon they were speculating about and none of them had any direct experience with it.

Here's a quote you need to read.

'In theory, there is no difference between theory and reality. In reality, there is."
- Yogi Berra

You seem to believe there is no difference.

And even current NASA says they don't have a solution to the radiation problem and they're still trying to figure out how to get us"back" to the moon 60 years later.
Because the first time was in fact done with minimal shielding and was based on a duration of exposure model.

The goal wasn't "no radiation exposure", but rather one of minimal exposure over the duration of time.
....and lets face it. As a society, we are much more risk averse now. Back then, it was more acceptable to take risks.
....and it wad risky, as no one had previously tried. Up until then, it was all theory.

Sorry but extraordinary achievements require extraordinary evidence. A grainy horrible film footage and the stories of 20 lunatics (postechild Buzz) don't provide substantial evidence, especially when even that evidence is crude and falsifiable at best.
There is plenty of evidence.

Horrible grainy footage? I thought you said previously that everything was picture perfect?

If I told you I jumped off a 80 story building naked with no gear and flapped my bare arms like wings and flew safely to the ground, would a black and white grainy video that looks like it was shot in my parents basement be all the evidence you needed to believe me?
Maybe. It would depend on other evidence also. Just like the Moon landings. There is much more evidence for the Moon landings than them merely "saying" they'd done it.

What if I sat at a press conference and told you I REALLY REALLY did fly and defied all known laws of physics.
C'mon, they did not "defy all known laws of physics".

Although they do seem to have apparently defied all known laws of physics that @goldielox1 understands.

As for their demeanor at that press conferance? My theory on that is that they were like that due to not being allowed to talk about what they really wanted to talk about. Ie: the secret stuff that happened during their journey.

the US gubmint would never ever lie and make up some anti-USSR pro-America propaganda, right?
Not saying they didn't ever do that, but there's simply too much evidence that shows that was not the case here.

Regarding Banicle Bob's being challenged about "science" garbage: Some of the non-scientific BS are things such as "dark matter" "dark energy". There is no evidence for any of this crapola. Just "scientists" with a pre-conceived notion of the athiest origins myth that need to create these hypothetical things to explain why their model could work, if only they existed.
The existence, or not, of dark matter has absolutely nothing to do with a trip to the Moon.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, a Moon hoax believer in Virginia ordered a personalized license plate for their car.

That's some super convincing and compelling evidence you got there, Bob. Lol
...or are we supposed to believe that's an official NASA vehicle? Lol

For $20 you could get one just like it. Well, almost. You'll have to come up with your own message for it, and possibly move to Virginia.

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
So much stupidity with the moon believers, I don't want to waste any more effort. It's like trying to teach an amoeba calculus. If you want to believe in this fable that the US gubmint successfully on the first 8 attempts put men in space, through the Van Allen belts, and on the moon in a shower curtain framed tin foil covered lander with a 1980's era calculator computer (because it has to be true because you saw it on tv); yet 70 years later the same gubmint has no clue how to do it again (after having said they have been working on the solving the same problem for the last 15 years at least), then knock yourself out. Keep licking that boot like a good slave.

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." - attributed to Mark Twain

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

While I may not have spent 40 years studying radiation and the Van Allen belts, I can tell you that at the time the Apollo missions were being planned, it was the consensus amongst expert scientists that the astronots would be receiving many times the lethal dosage of radiation in flying to the moon. Only after the "successful" eight missions did scientists then say, well I saw it on TV and we made it so our radiation calculations were wrong".

If I told you I jumped off a 80 story building naked with no gear and flapped my bare arms like wings and flew safely to the ground, would a black and white grainy video that looks like it was shot in my parents basement be all the evidence you needed to believe me? What if I sat at a press conference and told you I REALLY REALLY did fly and defied all known laws of physics. What if there were all sorts of problems with that footage and with my explanation? Still a believer? What if the gubbermint insisted that it was true...you know they never lie right? The gulliblity of you people is astounding. do you also believe the gubmint would never lie to its people? LOL Wake up. We got a popaganda thead 20 pages long on the Ukraine war...a minor minor war, with 20 pages of pretty strong evidence of US propaganda. Yet, for the Cold War, the US gubmint would never ever lie and make up some anti-USSR pro-America propaganda, right?

Sir, are you aware that there is actually a big difference in temperatures. And that "temperature" is not necessarily "temperature"?

400 Centigrade is not = 400 Kelvin nor to 400 Fahrenheit.

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
So much stupidity with the moon believers, I don't want to waste any more effort. It's like trying to teach an amoeba calculus. If you want to believe in this fable that the US gubmint successfully on the first 8 attempts put men in space, through the Van Allen belts, and on the moon in a shower curtain framed tin foil covered lander with a 1980's era calculator computer (because it has to be true because you saw it on tv); yet 70 years later the same gubmint has no clue how to do it again (after having said they have been working on the solving the same problem for the last 15 years at least), then knock yourself out. Keep licking that boot like a good slave.

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." - attributed to Mark Twain
If it was somehow possible for you to emotionally distance yourself and objectively observe the difference between your so called "presentation" and that of the people/person you're arguing with, what do you think you would you see from a truly pragmatic perspective?

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Why do you assume it would have an edge?
No matter where you go on Earth you will see "not land". It is quite evident that the Earth does not stretch indefinitely in all directions. Are we living in a cartoon?

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Wow, a Moon hoax believer in Virginia ordered a personalized license plate for their car.

That's some super convincing and compelling evidence you got there, Bob. Lol
...or are we supposed to believe that's an official NASA vehicle? Lol

For $20 you could get one just like it. Well, almost. You'll have to come up with your own message for it, and possibly move to Virginia.

Who really cares as I'm not presenting any evidence, for the evidence abounds for those with eyes to see & a brain to think....!!! You clowns think that NASA, etc., et al are going to publicly admit they are running a scam, they of course wont... however there is plenty of evidence to refute the official myths & propaganda for the folks with two or more neurons... technology itself is destroying many of the lies of the past, however many for various reasons continue to hold onto these cherished dellusions, especially the statists & promoters of utopian ideas... without the MYTH & hope of space travel, the finality of man is condemed to planet Earth with no means of escaping the prison planet now or in the future... no final frontier, just more scams & schemes to support the slave system....

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Yep, run back to the safety of your Moon hoax and flat Earth vids on youtube. Lol

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score