• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I voted for you, bob, cause you started both Flat Earf threads.
What if the Earf...

And if you think I was serious — well, we're all entitled to an opinion, eh?

BF

Just because I bring content into the forum doesnt mean I agree or accept it. These are discussion forums, designed to discuss various topics.... Do I think the planet is flat? ... no I dont... do I think its the perfect blue NASA marble? Not a chance.... however there must be a logical explaination that accounts for the various experimental results that indicate that its both round & flat... whatever the shape really is, it must support the observers observations in the experiments. Shape of Water of course is a whole other discussion.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
it must support the observers observations in the experiments.
What science supports what you can see in that pic of Chicago?

It's all well and good to question things, but when you have to ignore obvious evidence contrary to the questioning, you lose credibility.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Ok, then explain the pic of Chicago that shows a hump of water blocking part of the view of downtown Chicago.

View attachment 262888

Yet if you were to take a boat from that beach across the water to Chicago, there would be no hump of water to sail over. More of the city would just slowly come into view with the water remaining level the entire way.

If you cannot explain it and have no idea why it looks like that and none of your theories explain it, hopefully you'll have the integrity to say so.
Do you?
A Silver Eagle says NO

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
A Silver Eagle says NO
That'd be the World's safest bet.

That pic is a flat Earther shutter upper, because they are incapable of objectively examining any evidence that contradicts their wacked-in-the-head beliefs.

Edited to add: @Silvergun is the only that's ever responded with anything about it, but that was three threads back.
..... but once he realized what it actually shows, all he said was that he'd get back to me on it (circle back? Lol) but he's obviously scared to. Lol

Last edited:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Why are you two so desperate to attempt to prove yourselves right. Again to the point of ridiculing anyone who might have a different viewpoint. You set up your little frescos and dare anyone else to try to knock them down. Really, like asking me or anyone else to try and knock down your picture. A fucking picture no less, just another indication of your desperation to show how smart you aren't.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
That pic is a flat Earther shutter upper,
And you've posted it about 27 times to no avail.
So, do you really have a point with that picture?

all the posters here have it memorized by now, JK.

BF

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Why are you two so desperate to attempt to prove yourselves right. Again to the point of ridiculing anyone who might have a different viewpoint. You set up your little frescos and dare anyone else to try to knock them down. Really, like asking me or anyone else to try and knock down your picture. A fucking picture no less, just another indication of your desperation to show how smart you aren't.
Then show us the edge. It's called proof.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
There is no proof. Unless you're God.

Please take your edge and stick it where you do your thinking, and your posting, and your deficating..

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
a59.jpg

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes I do.

It shows the blatant dishonesty of the flatTards when they ask for proof, but then ignore that proof when it is presented.

It is my hope that any remaining shreds of credibility the flatTards might still possess in the eyes of the reader, will be destroyed.

Edited to add: and I hope it destroys their credibility on other subjects too, because this subject CLEARLY demonstrates that their cognitive abilities to determine a correct conclusion are inherently flawed.

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
There is no proof.
Please take your edge and stick it where you do your thinking, and your posting, and your deficating..
They can't, because the idiots that say the Earth ain't round are already taking all the room in that location. It's a perfect fit.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
All I am doing is asking you or anyone else to explain, based on your own ideas that the Earth is not round, to merely explain why we see what we can see in that pic.

Keep in mind that the pic was originally used by one of yours to convince everyone else that the Earth is flat.
All I did was point out what the pic actually shows, highlight it, and then ask you guys to explain why it shows what it does.
.....but you guys are obviously incapable of offering any explanation as to why we can't see all of Chicago's skyline.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You are just one ugly trollbot, joker. You continue to demand fealty to your photoshopped picture. And even if not photoshopped it's not proof of anything, period.

Ever wonder why a picture is not accepted as legal proof in court, why they got rid of traffic cams.

Obviously not...

You have no proof of anything, except your imagination.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
this subject CLEARLY demonstrates that their cognitive abilities to determine a correct conclusion are inherently flawed.
Intelligence is the ability to arrive at a correct conclusion using limited data.
.....because once ALL the data is known, any idiot can see what it means.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
photoshopped picture
The photoshopped part is merely to highlight to all the normal folks reading that the flatTards either have such a strong confirmation bias to render them blind, or that they are being dishonest.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
it's not proof of anything, period.
It's proof that there is a hump of water between that beach in Indiana and downtown Chicago.
Ie: something that the flatTards say cannot be possible.
....but there it is in a pic they tried to use to fool others into believing the Earth ain't round.

Edited to add:....but now they are too chicken to address it. Easier to attack me for daring to point it out.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Who determines what a "correct conclusion" is?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Who determines what a "correct conclusion" is?
The evidence. Kinda like the evidence in that pic of something the flatTards say cannot exist. How many times have we heard them say water seeks its own level? Waaaay more times than I've posted that pic, yet none of them can bring themselves to address it.

All I am asking for, is for you guys to use your knowledge of the World as you see it, to offer a public explanation of why that hump of water is there and why some of Chicagos buildings appear to be missing.

Was there perhaps a huge flood that day?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Don't forget that the "evidence" has put numerous innocent peoples in jail.
Not the kind of evidence that pic is showing.
Ie: correct evidence.

That pic clearly shows what those denying that the Earth is round, say cannot be possible.
Ie: that the surface of the water either exhibits curvature, or that there is a hump or wall of water in Lake Michigan.
They've insisted that water seeks its own level, and on that alone I agree with them.

So all I am asking for is for them to use their flat Earth knowledge and explain to us why we see what we see in that pic.
.....and the fact that the pic was used by a famous flat Earther to convince us that it is flat, but who now refuses to even acknowledge that the pic exists, speaks volumes about his honesty and integrity. Or more accurately, his lack thereof.

Last edited:

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

It is my hope that any remaining shreds of credibility the flatTards might still possess in the eyes of the reader, will be destroyed.

Edited to add: and I hope it destroys their credibility on other subjects too, because this subject CLEARLY demonstrates that their cognitive abilities to determine a correct conclusion are inherently flawed.
I'm in full support. Offer proof, get misdirected and with truth obfuscated behind emotion.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in full support. Offer proof, get misdirected and with truth obfuscated behind emotion.
You can see how when pressed on the issue,, they stop responding.

Why? Could it be because they are too intellectually challenged to be able to? Or is it because they are just plain dishonest in their assertions?

There has to be a reason as to why they cannot bring themselves to address such a simple thing. My guess is because to do so it would utterly destroy everything they believe about the subject.
....and they would have to admit that they are wrong.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You can see how when pressed on the issue,, they stop responding.

Why? Could it be because they are too intellectually challenged to be able to? Or is it because they are just plain dishonest in their assertions?

There has to be a reason as to why they cannot bring themselves to address such a simple thing. My guess is because to do so it would utterly destroy everything they believe about the subject.
It's one or the other.....or both.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is it really so awful to ask for honesty from the other parties in a discussion that they started?

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
WOW, what a troll dance.

Completely turning things around to make it so that you're at fault for what they're doing.

Just like good commies like to do.

First they get rid of the voices that refuses to agree with them.

Then they control you.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
WOW, what a troll dance.

Completely turning things around to make it so that you're at fault for what they're doing.

Just like good commies like to do.

First they get rid of the voices that refuses to agree with them.

Then they control you.
You could not be more full of it, even if you tried.

Arminius: "oh, i'm a victim!" What an absolute load of bull shit!

You can't even have an honest discussion about anything.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Is it really so awful to ask for honesty from the other parties in a discussion that they started?

Joe, the problem is that your very deceitful and employ troll tactics... the only reason I havent responded is do to you altering the subject, twisting it to meet your dellusions.... I have been around a long time, not playing your game, its a suckers game, your just putting bait out there... Your not an honorable person in my book....

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Joe, the problem is that your very deceitful and employ troll tactics...
You're obviously full of it too, because I'm not be deceitful about anything.

All I'm doing is asking you guys to explain why we see what we see in your flat Earth buddy's picture.

the only reason I havent responded is do to you altering the subject, twisting it to meet your dellusions
More pure BS. How the heck does asking any of you guys to explain why we see what we see in that pic, equal twisting anything?

The fact that none of you flat Earthtards can bring yourselves to address it, speaks volumes as to your dishonesty when you try to say that you are only asking questions and seeking answers. You guys want us to examine all the stuff you guys post on this subject. Isn't it only fair to ask the same in return?

I have been around a long time, not playing your game, its a suckers game, your just putting bait out there.
I didn't put it out there. The pic was originally posted by your flat Earthtard friend as supposed proof of the Earth not being round. All I did was point out that it showed anything but that.
.....but now none of you seem capable of seeing it.

Your not an honorable person in my book....
Says the guy who admitted to me via pm that he posts outlandish shit just to get a rise out of people.
In case anyone doesn't know, that's the definition of a troll.

Bob, when it comes to honor, I'm light years ahead of you in that dept. You do not even know what the word means.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Are you seeing now why I post that pic?

It makes the flat EarthTards heads explode.

They make it painfully obvious that they are cognitively incapable of even offering any explination as to why it shows what it clearly shows.
Anyone who is actually an honest human being should be able to look at that pic and acknowledge it.
After all, this thread is titled, "200 proofs the Earth is not a spinning ball", and all I did was to post proof that they are wrong.
....and they go off the deep end. Lol

Why even start a thread like this talking about so-called proof of something, if he doesn't want to actually discuss the merits of that proof?

Oh right. He's a troll who admittedly posts "outlandish shit" (that's a direct quote) that he expects others to discuss, but is entirely unwilling to discuss anything that might prove him wrong. So who is really being dishonest? Not me.
....and at this point, I just want that fact to be clearly obvious to anyone else reading.

I bet ol' solarian wishes he had never posted that pic. Lol

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ok Joe Troll, as I stated repeatedly, I dont believe the planet is this pretty lil blue marble that the Nasholes promote, secondly I also stated I dont believe it is flat either... it must be somewhat multi sided, that is what I stated is/was a possibility... then to deflect that thought, you bring up some hog wash about a water line to deflect the statements & issue.... Of course I rejected your bait!

I readily admit that I sometimes post some outlandish subject matter bringimg content into the forum for general discussion... in doing so, it doesnt mean I agree or disagree with the content... that is what discussion is for! You somehow have stated that bringing content into the forum is trolling... a complete absurdity. Wouldnt be much of a forum content wasnt posted.... according to you its trolling becausei I may not agree with it.

Its rather interesting that you dont seek discussion at all but seek to spread theories as truth & fact.... you attack anyone that doesnt agree with your hypothetical theories which in reality are nothing more than unproven religious scientific ideological philosophies.... Many times I demur from answering your hog wash, as thereis no point in arguing with a narcissistic ideologue that wont accept alternative points of view & possibilities.... nothing in this world is as it seems... this is an empirical fact.

Why dont you do like we did 20 years ago and go start your own forum... be all the troll you can be... !!! Then all you need to do is banish anyone that doesnt agree with you....

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
you bring up some hog wash about a water line to deflect the statements & issue..
It isn't hogwash. The pic shows what it shows.
Namely, that water blocks part of the view and completely obscures some of Chicago's buildings.
The superimposed pic of Wilis Tower proves that the water does in fact block the view.

It blocks the e x a c t amount of the view that would be blocked if the Earth were a round ball approx 8000 miles in diameter.

Why? Why is it perfectly consistent with what we would see on nasa's blue marble?

Also, why would Earth be the only Planet that's not round? That would make no sense.

Its rather interesting that you dont seek discussion at all but seek to spread theories as truth & fact...
I seek discussion that reaches an ultimate conclusion. Namely, the correct conclusion.

. it must be somewhat multi sided, that is what I stated is/was a possibility...
Why? Why "must" it be?

Again, all other planets over a certain size are ALL round.

That is the case because a sphere is the shape with the least surface area of a given amount of mass.

Why? Because gravity pulls it into that shape, as any other shape would leave some of the mass unsupported.

That is why everything we can see in the universe over a certain size is in fact round.

Edited to add: do you believe that gravity is what holds us to the Earth's surface?

... you attack anyone that doesnt agree with your hypothetical theories
Yours is an unproven theory. You even said, "is a possibility".
....and I haven't attacked anyone who hasn't attacked me first. I respond in the same tone and fashion as those responding to me use.

You and a few others say you merely want discussion and to seek answers, but then refuse to discuss anything that might show you are wrong. That's why I say you guys are being dishonest. If you were honest, you would not hide from evidence that might prove you guys wrong.

Many times I demur from answering your hog wash, as thereis no point in arguing with a narcissistic ideologue that wont accept alternative points of view & possibilities..
I have nothing against alternative points of view and possibilities if they have any chance of being actual reality.
As there is only one reality for all of us. Any who sees some other reality is mistaken if what they see does not match what actually is in real life.

Someone holding a view of reality that is not true, is mistaken.

nothing in this world is as it seems... this is an empirical fact.
The shape of it certainly is as it appears.

What may not be as it appears is the acts of those living on its surface.

Then all you need to do is banish anyone that doesnt agree with you..
I'm not wanting to banish anyone. All I want to do is expose those who are posting outlandish shit for who they are.

Last edited:

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It isn't hogwash. The pic shows what it shows.
Namely, that water blocks part of the view and completely obscures some of Chicago's buildings.
The superimposed pic of Wilis Tower proves that the water does in fact block the view.

It blocks the e x a c t amount of the view that would be blocked if the Earth were a round ball approx 8000 miles in diameter.

Why? Why is it perfectly consistent with what we would see on nasa's blue marble?

Also, why would Earth be the only Planet that's not round? That would make no sense.

I seek discussion that reaches an ultimate conclusion. Namely, the correct conclusion.

Why? Why "must" it be?

Again, all other planets over a certain size are ALL round.

That is the case because a sphere is the shape with the least surface area of a given amount of mass.

Why? Because gravity pulls it into that shape, as any other shape would leave some of the mass unsupported.

That is why everything we can see in the universe over a certain size is in fact round.

Yours is an unproven theory. You even said, "is a possibility".
....and I haven't attacked anyone who hasn't attacked me first. I respond in the same tone and fashion as those responding to me use.

You and a few others say you merely want discussion and to seek answers, but then refuse to discuss anything that might show you are wrong. That's why I say you guys are being dishonest. If you were honest, you would not hide from evidence that might prove you guys wrong.

I have nothing against alternative points of view and possibilities if they have any chance of being actual reality.
As there is only one reality for all of us. Any who sees some other reality is mistaken if what they see does not match what actually is in real life.

Someone holding a view of reality that is not true, is mistaken.

The shape of it certainly is as it appears.

What may not be as it appears is the acts of those living on its surface.

I'm not wanting to banish anyone. All I want to do is expose those who are posting outlandish shit for who they are.

And who (WTF) appointed you to possess these supernatural powers that allow you to judge & adjudge the thoughts, theories & beliefs that others may hold? Only a self appointed grandiose egotistical narcissist would even entertain such dellusional imaginations... dellusions & imaginations that include making your so called reality their reality and if they dont conform to your vision & version thereof, your going to set them straight! GOT IT!

I have read a lot of theories on the flat earth v ball/sphere earth.... I entertain them, they are just theories as yet I have not found conclusive proof for either... There is no way with the limited information to corroborate the various evidence to support both theories. Only a fool would utter they positively know! But I digress....

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
<heh>
now cool down, boys

Thats the problem in the world, especially in America.... the plebs are emboldened to "set me straight" to set anyone that disagrees with them "straight"! For they know whats best, they have found the magical elicir of truth, and by god they intend to make us believe in THEIR truths.... truths which may or may not be good for them, but they possess no logical moral jurisdiction to "set anyone straight"!

We had a 4 week 10 hour round table radio show on what constitutes & consists of truth.... in the end we unanimously agreed that truth is an individual experience & wholey reliant upon the observers position, place and most importantly, the ability to use & employ free unencumbered thoughts to decipher the experience & observation.... In other words one mans truth doesnt equate or equal another mans truth... only a simpleton would not realize this FACT.

Gonna set me straight, gonna set the forum straight.... yeah, total manical selfcentered selfimportance B.S.!

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
And who (WTF) appointed you to possess these supernatural powers that allow you to judge & adjudge the thoughts, theories & beliefs that others may hold?
Nobody appointed me. It's things like basic math (which is an exact science) that can be used to show that what we see is in fact consistent with what we would see if the Earth were in fact spherical.

Kinda like that pic of Chicago. the amount of the skyline obscured is the exact amount one would expect to be obscured if the Earth were in fact a ball approx. 8000 miles in diameter. Why do you think that is the case? Is it just mere coincidence that calculations based on what we see ALWAYS result in an answer consistent with the Earth being ball shaped?

I have read a lot of theories on the flat earth v ball/sphere earth.... I entertain them,
Yet only one can be actual reality. The other is wrong and therefore, frivolous.

There is no way with the limited information to corroborate the various evidence to support both theories.
What limited information? You yourself can collect all the information necessary to come to a correct conclusion. No nasa involvement is necessary.

Only a fool would utter they positively know! But I digress....
Well, I know what I've seen.

So how 'bout it bob, is gravity a thing? Is that why things fall?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
In other words one mans truth doesnt equate or equal another mans truth.
Yet only one can truly be CORRECT if both mens "truth" contradicts the other.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Thats the problem in the world, especially in America.... the plebs are emboldened to "set me straight" to set anyone that disagrees with them "straight"! For they know whats best, they have found the magical elicir of truth, and by god they intend to make us believe in THEIR truths.... truths which may or may not be good for them, but they possess no logical moral jurisdiction to "set anyone straight"!

We had a 4 week 10 hour round table radio show on what constitutes & consists of truth.... in the end we unanimously agreed that truth is an individual experience & wholey reliant upon the observers position, place and most importantly, the ability to use & employ free unencumbered thoughts to decipher the experience & observation.... In other words one mans truth doesnt equate or equal another mans truth... only a simpleton would not realize this FACT.

Gonna set me straight, gonna set the forum straight.... yeah, total manical selfcentered selfimportance B.S.!

This is the "Tragedy without any Hope", Americas liberties have been consumed by the self appounted do-gooders who are gonna set everyone straight rather than allow them to live & learn in their own skins & shadows at their own pace.... Nothing like the path to hell being paved with do-gooders... these debutants are looking for dupes to follow them straight into the abyss, programmed with their self aggrandized fake universal truths .... free thinkers & those that question our reality need not apply! Sound familiar! Anytime someone says they are going to "set someone straight and tell them the way it is" it sends up fireworks & redflags... buyer beware!

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score