• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Barnacle is a straight up Luciferian as we know from other threads. His path is not lined with primroses.

You know nothing of me, you think you know, but you dont have a clue.... based upon your comment above, your just another judgemental cult member, a defender of the lies & deceit.... You evidently dont have a clue as to what a Luciferian is or the etymology of the word, etc.... its not my job to educate or perform the research & due dilligence you should know prior to making such ignorant accusations. Your failures to research & understand are your issues, not mine.... My path is just that, MINE, and not yours or anyone elses.... Evidently you cannot blaze your own path and therefor you rely upon & are secure in being a status quo spiritless follower of other men & their religious institutions. I suspect the only things you believe are things you were taught & told to UNQUESTIONINGLY believe..... BTW, Luciferians are named after Bishop Lucifer of Cagliari.... Lucifer the angel, the bringer of light, the morning star.... guess who else is the bringer of light & the morning star? DYODD

Spiritless Humans

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have come to realize you think of yourself as being above everyone else,
Not at all. I do not think I am "above" any other person. Nor do I wish to be.

It's just that on some subjects, I do know more than some other people.
....and conversely, there are other people who know more about some subjects than I do.

So, do think gravity is why we are stuck to Earth's surface? It's a simple yes or no question.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Not at all. I do not think I am "above" any other person. Nor do I wish to be.

....and conversely, there are other people who know more about some subjects than I do.

So, do think gravity is why we are stuck to Earth's surface? It's a simple yes or no question.

I dont know what gravity is.... it is a word that is undefined.... we can observe a effect that is attributed to so called gravity, but gravity itself is unknown at this time... is it a wave, a particle, a wave & particle or something else like magnetisium, or possibly some other quantum effect, etc.... ? I dont deny that "something" is creating an effect that plants us to the surface, yet I cannot answer what it actually is... IMO gravity is prolly an effect....

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I dont know what gravity is.... it is a word that is undefined.... we can observe a effect that is attributed to so called gravity, but gravity itself is unknown at this time... is it a wave, a particle, a wave & particle or something else like magnetisium, or possibly some other quantum effect, etc.... ? I dont deny that "something" is creating an effect that plants us to the surface, yet I cannot answer what it actually is... IMO gravity is prolly an effect....
Ok, but that "effect" is what not only sticks us to the surface, but the matter that the surface is made of. Which is why the Earth is round. If all the Earth's mass is held together by the effect of what we call gravity, the Earth should form into a ball shaped object due to all the mass being pulled to the center.

Ie: a ball is the shape that has the least surface area relative to it's mass. It's the natural form a body the size of the Earth wants to be.

Edited to add:...and I will give you credit for not saying that density is the reason.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ok, but that "effect" is what not only sticks us to the surface, but the matter that the surface is made of. Which is why the Earth is round. If all the Earth's mass is held together by the effect of what we call gravity, the Earth should form into a ball shaped object due to all the mass being pulled to the center.

Ie: a ball is the shape that has the least surface area relative to it's mass. It's the natural form a body the size of the Earth wants to be.

Edited to add:...and I will give you credit for not saying that density is the reason.

Your making a lot of maybe's here.... I play golf, feel isnt real and many things we think would be logical in the golf swing do not apply.... according to your theory, the effect is exactly the same over the entire planet, which would be required to create the ball....and this effect would need to theoretically be uniformly applied in a molten state to create the ball.... your theory doesnt account for the possibility that the planet was hit once or multiple times by asteroids, comets or other cosmic debris that could disform it.... then there is the planets wobble, which somewhat proves that the planet isnt this perfect shaped sphere.... we dont really know the exact shape of the mass as the oceans are hiding and also serving to balance the rotation, much like a harmonic balancer. There is more to this.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Reaction score
You know nothing of me, you think you know, but you dont have a clue.... based upon your comment above, your just another judgemental cult member, a defender of the lies & deceit.... You evidently dont have a clue as to what a Luciferian is or the etymology of the word, etc.... its not my job to educate or perform the research & due dilligence you should know prior to making such ignorant accusations. Your failures to research & understand are your issues, not mine.... My path is just that, MINE, and not yours or anyone elses.... Evidently you cannot blaze your own path and therefor you rely upon & are secure in being a status quo spiritless follower of other men & their religious institutions. I suspect the only things you believe are things you were taught & told to UNQUESTIONINGLY believe..... BTW, Luciferians are named after Bishop Lucifer of Cagliari.... Lucifer the angel, the bringer of light, the morning star.... guess who else is the bringer of light & the morning star? DYODD

Spiritless Humans

You are guilty of exactly what you are accusing me of. Which is standard procedure for followers of Lucifer.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It is standard procedure for the devils to accuse others of being devils and blame these others for the devils depradations.

They accuse you and throw shit at you to try to get you to sit down and shut up so they can be the only voices. It's an old form of totalitarian debating, now making it's new way into our lives...

Yes, the devils are here. They've actually always been here, but lately they're really dancing up a storm. Must be disruptive eddys in the universal current, probably why all the current evil is at all levels of society worldwide.

Watch as they turn these words around to fit them.

And the followers will begin to congregate and throw their shit too just like monkeys at the zoo.

. :laughing:

:rotf:

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You are guilty of exactly what you are accusing me of. Which is standard procedure for followers of Lucifer.

Come now, you can do better than that cant you? Your response is nothing more than an institutionalized cleche that lacks imagination, knowledge & talent.... Just because I dont believe in childish myths & fairytales doesnt mean you cannot.... Your ad hominen attack is standard operating procedure for the new Xian accolytes that lack knowledge & cannot construct a proper sensible argument or counter point...

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things". -- Isaiah 45:7

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee"-- Hosea 4:6

FB_IMG_1648930893524.jpg

Bottom Feeder

Useless Eater
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
"Nobody's right if everybody's wrong"
For What It's Worth
Buffalo Springfield​

And, BTW —

Spiritless Humans

Their behavior tends toward being glib, shallow, egotistical, narcissistic, mundane, predatory, and materialistic. Sometimes these traits are camouflaged by a polished social exterior, but anyone with a discerning eye can see through the disguise. They lack individuality, independent thinking, and are strongly biased toward holding a herd mentality. They lack comprehension of anything beyond the material sphere of the five senses, and have no interest in such metaphysical matters except as flashy accessories to boost their social image. They also appear entirely incapable of empathy, soul-searching, and willful self-sacrifice. Nevertheless, in the presence of others they can put on a flashy show of concern, distress, or altruism for purposes of social manipulation; for example, crocodile tears to elicit sympathy, or doing something nice for another solely to guilt trip them later and extort a favor.
Spiritless Humans

Good read, bob.

BF

RebelYell

Reaction score
Come now, you can do better than that cant you? Your response is nothing more than an institutionalized cleche that lacks imagination, knowledge & talent.... Just because I dont believe in childish myths & fairytales doesnt mean you cannot.... Your ad hominen attack is standard operating procedure for the new Xian accolytes that lack knowledge & cannot construct a proper sensible argument or counter point...

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things". -- Isaiah 45:7

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee"-- Hosea 4:6

View attachment 263350
You think you can become a God. Bill Gates is a Luciferian. Men who think they can become Gods themselves are the great evil.

We can choose humility and obedience to God, recognizing that is the only possible path back to Eden, eternal life and harmonious existence with others of our kind.

Or we can take the path of Satan, rebel against "the tyranny of God", and claim Godhood for ourselves. That way leads through a forest of lies and can only end in the ruin of our own soul and the suffering of all those around us.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
"Nobody's right if everybody's wrong"
For What It's Worth
Buffalo Springfield​

And, BTW —

Good read, bob.

BF

This is another interesting concept that you may find interesting as well. It is along the lines of the "spiritless" ones....

Watch "Back Drop and Back Fill People - Dolores Cannon & Guy Steven Needler" on YouTube

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You think you can become a God. Bill Gates is a Luciferian. Men who think they can become Gods themselves are the great evil.

We can choose humility and obedience to God, recognizing that is the only possible path back to Eden, eternal life and harmonious existence with others of our kind.

Or we can take the path of Satan, rebel against "the tyranny of God", and claim Godhood for ourselves. That way leads through a forest of lies and can only end in the ruin of our own soul and the suffering of all those around us.

Please save your Xian preaching for the Judgement Day forum....

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
no edge yet? so....so disappointing!

t85n2.jpg

Here you go, flatters. God told me to make fun of you. Wait until Saint Peter gets his turn!

wa wa wa wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
At 1:40 she lost me, totally. :Grrr::Grrr::Grrr::Grrr::Grrr::Grrr::Grrr::Grrr:
I do not even begin to believe that schitt !
Bang your thick skull against the wall of that non-existent building & see how good it feels !!!:finished::shit happens:

RebelYell

Reaction score
Please save your Xian preaching for the Judgement Day forum....
No - it belongs right here because "Flat Earth" is a Luciferian invention designed to discredit people who have discovered one of the many truths Luciferians want hidden.

Or of course it might belong on a covid thread somewhere, because Luciferians created covid and implemented the dystopian lockdowns and mandatory vaccines.

Or maybe it should go on the banking thread since Luciferians created the fiat ponzi banking system which afflicts all of us today.

Or the 9/11 thread, or the transhumanism thread, or in fact almost any thread at all regarding one of the many problems in today's world.

I've known quite a few people who are Luciferians. I would have called some of them "friends" once, a long time ago - although in fact they were and are incapable of true friendship and I would certainly not call them friends any longer. They attended Satanic rituals and I (and some of them too - at the time) just thought it was all a big joke. Every single one of them is a psychopath, incapable of love or compassion. They've all made lots of money though.

Last edited:

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
No - it belongs right here because "Flat Earth" is a Luciferian invention designed to discredit people who have discovered one of the many truths Luciferians want hidden.

Or of course it might belong on a covid thread somewhere, because Luciferians created covid and implemented the dystopian lockdowns and mandatory vaccines.

Or maybe it should go on the banking thread since Luciferians created the fiat ponzi banking system which afflicts all of us today.

Or the 9/11 thread, or the transhumanism thread, or in fact almost any thread at all regarding one of the many problems in today's world.

I've known quite a few people who are Luciferians. I would have called some of them "friends" once, a long time ago - although in fact they were and are incapable of true friendship and I would certainly not call them friends any longer. They attended Satanic rituals and I (and some of them too - at the time) just thought it was all a big joke. Every single one of them is a psychopath, incapable of love or compassion. They've all made lots of money though.

I see... if your dellusions continue, you will possibly run the risk of being admitted into one of those hospitals that are designed to help paranoid schizophrenics.... Dellusions that the entire world is run by the dreaded Luciferians, aka "The Light Bringers"! Come to think of it, Jesus was "the light", and Lucifer was the "Bringer of Light"... Where would Jesus be without a Bringer? And their Nemisis Satan is the Angel of Darkness.... but somehow poor old Lucy has evidently been alchemically transmuted from the Bringer of Light into the dark & evil Satan .... Such absurd stories that only a child like mind would entertain or believe them..... and NO your dellusions dont justify posting them on this thread!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
poor bloviating bob, bitter and butthurt that there is no edge!

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
poor bloviating bob, bitter and butthurt that there is no edge!

You of course havent been reading any of these threads or you would recognize the idiocy of your statement... this is evidenced by your most ignorant statement above... Just running that trap to run it you are.... like a fool with nothing really to say!

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
:gracious::popcorn:

RebelYell

Reaction score
I see... if your dellusions continue, you will possibly run the risk of being admitted into one of those hospitals that are designed to help paranoid schizophrenics....
Well yes - I'm aware that that's one possible outcome for people who expose Luciferians. Or perhaps I might die in a plane crash? Or commit suicide by hanging myself from a doorknob with a silk scarf?

Still I thought you guys were supposed to offer me a large sum of money to shut up first? Or have you decided that's unlikely to work on me so have jumped straight to the threat stage?

And my stories aren't delusions. I know these people. I could still call them up and meet them for dinner if I wished to do so. I know who they are and how they behave. By their actions ye shall know them.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Well yes - I'm aware that that's one possible outcome for people who expose Luciferians. Or perhaps I might die in a plane crash? Or commit suicide by hanging myself from a doorknob with a silk scarf?

Still I thought you guys were supposed to offer me a large sum of money to shut up first? Or have you decided that's unlikely to work on me so have jumped straight to the threat stage?

And my stories aren't delusions. I know these people. I could still call them up and meet them for dinner if I wished to do so. I know who they are and how they behave. By their actions ye shall know them.

"The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, 'enlightened') is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on 1 May 1776 in Bavaria, today part of Germany. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life, and abuses of state power. "The order of the day," they wrote in their general statutes, "is to put an end to the machinations of the purveyors of injustice, to control them without dominating them."

So this is your evil Luciferan cult? A group that opposes superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life, and abuses of state power.... You really do love your slavery and will do whatever is required to protect it....

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
show me the edge. Don't make excuses and stare at your shoes

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Dave I cannot provide personal direct evidence about the shape of the Earth as it's where I live, as we all do. But here's a picture of the Moon which I took from my yard with a telescope and camera. it certainly appears round to me.

What's the odds that the moon is round and the Earth is flat as a pancake?

gallery_229054_7437_773458.jpg

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I have never argued that the earth was flat, what I have argued is that it IS NOT a perfectly round blue marble sphere either.... there is evidence all around us that refutes the perfect sphere... for instance but not limited to the 24 deepest ocean trenches found around the world. If your looking for edges, start at the trenches & mountain ranges.

The Deepest Oceanic Trenches In The World

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I have never argued that the earth was flat, what I have argued is that it IS NOT the perfectly round blue marble sphere either.... there is evidence all around us that refutes the perfect sphere... for instance but not limited to the 24 deepest ocean trenches found around the world.

The Deepest Oceanic Trenches In The World

Okay then take a stand and state clearly what shape you think it is and provide some basis for you opinion. A very straight forward request, which I doubt will be met with a straight forward answer based upon previous events.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Okay then take a stand and state clearly what shape you think it is and provide some basis for you opinion. A very straight forward request, which I doubt will be met with a straight forward answer based upon previous events.

I have answered this question several times in this thread.... recently in a conversation with Joking....

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I have answered this question several times in this thread.... recently in a conversation with Joking....
Okay life is short and I don't have time to play games. Please provide me with a post# and I will gladly read it.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Okay life is short and I don't have time to play games. Please provide me with a post# and I will gladly read it.

What your time is more important than mine? You want the info, find it your own self... I'm not your fvcking servant!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Dave I cannot provide personal direct evidence about the shape of the Earth as it's where I live, as we all do. But here's a picture of the Moon which I took from my yard with a telescope and camera. it certainly appears round to me.

What's the odds that the moon is round and the Earth is flat as a pancake?

View attachment 264151
I haven't been to space. I have been over 50k feet. The earth is round.

There was a time when science said that the earth was flat. It was also on the back of a great turtle. Etc.

Today it's just not honest to day that the earth isn't a sphere shaped Rocky crust iron core.

1# Nature doesn't build in stright lines.

2 is that the mechanics of building a celestial body simply doesn't allow for a flat pancake or half bodies

3 nobody has shown me the edge

Checkmate

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

RebelYell

Reaction score
"The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, 'enlightened') is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on 1 May 1776 in Bavaria, today part of Germany. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life, and abuses of state power. "The order of the day," they wrote in their general statutes, "is to put an end to the machinations of the purveyors of injustice, to control them without dominating them."

So this is your evil Luciferan cult? A group that opposes superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life, and abuses of state power.... You really do love your slavery and will do whatever is required to protect it....
I'm talking about people I knew / still know who are Luciferians. Real people, who I was once friends with. I don't care what your lying advertisements claim. I'm judging people I know by their actions. You can create advertising material as much as you like that says "The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life, and abuses of state power".

But the goals of the people I knew and still know were not so high minded. They liked to eat in restaurants and destroy the restaurants before they left. They liked to rape women. They liked to beat up people who objected to their behavior. They liked to take drugs. They liked to worship Satan. Their goals were to inflict suffering and misery on people who could not resist, and to rejoice in that suffering.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm talking about people I knew / still know who are Luciferians. Real people, who I was once friends with. I don't care what your lying advertisements claim. I'm judging people I know by their actions. You can create advertising material as much as you like that says "The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life, and abuses of state power".

But the goals of the people I knew and still know were not so high minded. They liked to eat in restaurants and destroy the restaurants before they left. They liked to rape women. They liked to beat up people who objected to their behavior. They liked to take drugs. They liked to worship Satan. Their goals were to inflict suffering and misery on people who could not resist, and to rejoice in that suffering.

Based on your description, sounds like they are common criminals & drug addicts..... Secondly, for a variety of many reasons I highly doubt a real Luciferian would befriend you... in most cases, they do not advertise their personal beliefs to those that have adopted profane religious beliefs and they prefer to mind their own business while maintaining a low profile. Anyone that publicly claims to practice such a belief system is usually an attention getting sociopathetic liar & pretender ... Much like the pretender Anton LaVey and his dellusional fabrication called "The Satanic Bible", which is pure fiction!

The answers are out there, but it requires much effort to find them, once found it takes even longer to understand them and every understanding leads to an entirely new series of questions, answers & understandings.... its all very personal and individualistic.

RebelYell

Reaction score
Based on your description, sounds like they are common criminals & drug addicts.....
If you drop the word "common", you are spot on. None of these people are common. They are "the elite". All of them are worth a minimum of tens of millions now. At least one is worth many, many billions. They are all criminals and drug addicts though, so you are correct about that.

Secondly, for a variety of many reasons I highly doubt a real Luciferian would befriend you... in most cases, they do not advertise their personal beliefs to those that have adopted profane religious beliefs and they prefer to mind their own business while maintaining a low profile.
When they are young, loose lipped and just signing up to the deal they think it is a bit of a joke. They tell everyone what they are up to. Later in life things change. My "friends" were in a "skull and bones" equivalent. At that age, everything is a joke.

Anyone that publicly claims to practice such a belief system is usually an attention getting sociopathetic liar & pretender ... Much like the pretender Anton LaVey and his dellusional fabrication called "The Satanic Bible", which is pure fiction!

The answers are out there, but it requires much effort to find them, once found it takes even longer to understand them and every understanding leads to an entirely new series of questions, answers & understandings.... its all very personal and individualistic.
The answers are indeed out there. Lots of answers. Some answers are true, and some - most - are not. I have sought "enlightenment" myself, received teaching from from a master, studied "Liber AL vel Legis", The Secret Doctrine", "The Quest of Ruru", the Gnostic Gospels, the works of Julius Evola, and a dozen or more of the the Hermetic texts.

Those answers are all lies. Lucifer is Satan. He lies. His followers lie - either knowingly or unknowingly. If you follow that path, you are either a knave or a dupe, or - quite likely - both. Even Lucifer's greatest lieutenant is deceived, because Lucifer/Satan is the father of lies. In his hierarchy everyone lies to the level below in turn.

The only answers worth having come from Jesus Christ and are written in the Christian bible.

"By their works ye shall know them". Whose works are greater? Jesus Christ, or Aleister Crowley, or Helena Blavatsky, or Hermes Trismegistus? If you are a Tolkein fan - do you follow Illuvatar or Morgoth?

And why do you avoid writing the words "Christ", and "Christian"?

Last edited:

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
L

But the swelling should have gone down by now.

You possess some very twisted neurons.... and evidently you enjoy reading your twisted thoughts even when you really have nothing of value to add to the forum or the conversation....

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You possess some very twisted neurons.... and evidently you enjoy reading your twisted thoughts even when you really have nothing of value to add to the forum or the conversation....
You are speaking to yourself Bob.