• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2000 Mules documentary.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EXCLUSIVE FROM MAR-A-LAGO: 2000 Mules Movie Premiere with Mike Lindell​

Jenna is joined by Mike Lindell to discuss his frustrations with the media and how it lead to his own platform, Frank Speech.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I wish denesh would make a movie about the contents of Anthony Weiners laptop and move on from the sideshow of a stolen election

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
we need to spread this to the normies. when i get time i'll try to find a link where people can see it

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I wish denesh would make a movie about the contents of Anthony Weiners laptop and move on from the sideshow of a stolen election
yeah but if they did that, the charade they've been managing all this time would be over. As much as I'd like to believe there are tons of good guys working to expose the evil crap that man and women do, it seems to be all bullshit to me.

I've been led on before and that what Wieners laptop, the election fraud 'investigations', the Durham crap, Lin Wood, fraggledrip, the kraken, the pillow guy, Rudy's hair color drips and all the rest of this nonsense smells like to me!

Charging people 20 bucks to see 'the truth'!
Give me a break....:monkey piss:

Fatboy

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
As much as I'd like to believe there are tons of good guys working to expose the evil crap that man and women do, it seems to be all bullshit to me.

I believe Dinesh is "one of the good guys". If I think that I can stay awake that late, I'll pay the man for his time and efforts.

$20.00 and a big bowl of popcorn at home is a cheap evening for my bride and me.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I believe Dinesh is "one of the good guys". If I think that I can stay awake that late, I'll pay the man for his time and efforts.

$20.00 and a big bowl of popcorn at home is a cheap evening for my bride and me.

I'm not paying 20 bucks to here what I already know !

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

works for me brother! Any time with my lady is quality time but she's of the same mindset as I am. I'd have much better luck getting her to sit and watch Jeopardy together!

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Eagle
Reaction score

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Looks like it starts around 17 minutes in, YouTube interrupted the first part.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The whole thing is up at the usual places.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
yeah but if they did that, the charade they've been managing all this time would be over. As much as I'd like to believe there are tons of good guys working to expose the evil crap that man and women do, it seems to be all bullshit to me.

I've been led on before and that what Wieners laptop, the election fraud 'investigations', the Durham crap, Lin Wood, fraggledrip, the kraken, the pillow guy, Rudy's hair color drips and all the rest of this nonsense smells like to me!

Here is one of those 100% agreement points we have every now and then.

I WILL NOT PAY SOMEONE WHO IS TRYING TO TELL ME SOME TRUTH OR OTHER. "Nyah! Sorry, Unca -- yew can't see it widdout gibs me dat!"

If it truly means something, and he is broke, he could ASK for VOLUNTARY donations to cover the cost of his production. But do not try to SELL and make money with this, or you are simply a grifter.

Fortunately, there is a work-around. Having watched it... I have one single burning question:

"When and How and by Whom will this be used as evidence in court?"

Last edited:

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
it will be shown for free by the (satanic communists). (communists) do that to people they want to attack. just like they do/did to eustace mullins' books. (they) do this to deprive them of making a profit on their efforts

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
"When and How and by Whom will this be used as evidence in court?"
Amen brother...AMEN!

This is pretty much what I've been thinking, saying and being challenged on all along, right up to this moment actually!

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
it will be shown for free by the (satanic communists). (communists) do that to people they want to attack. just like they do/did to eustace mullins' books. (they) do this to deprive them of making a profit on their efforts
The Bolsheviks aren't that stupid....at least I don't think they are!! I'm scratching my head here wondering why the 'white hats' are charging what I consider a pretty stout fee for seeing the truth. Would the lefties be that stupid to think they would be be depriving the white hates from a profit by releasing what may amount to a pirated copy of the movie? Like I said, I doubt it but then again, this IS bizarro world, isn't it?

Does anyone know if 2000 Mules is copyrighted?

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The Bolsheviks aren't that stupid....at least I don't think they are!! I'm scratching my head here wondering why the 'white hats' are charging what I consider a pretty stout fee for seeing the truth. Would the lefties be that stupid to think they would be be depriving the white hates from a profit by releasing what may amount to a pirated copy of the movie? Like I said, I doubt it but then again, this IS bizarro world, isn't it?

Does anyone know if 2000 Mules is copyrighted?

they did it to eustace mullins. and his stuff is a million times more dangerous than this ballot box stuffing crap

eustace is THE man the blew the cover off of the federal reserve and the (cigar room) people

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
if the communists are bold enough to write a book, spelling out the details of the 2020 theft, there isn't much they can't / won't spin, then respin some more in order to bolster their side

this isn't gonna work because it really never worked

intellect doesn't equate to action

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Just watched it.

Pretty compelling...

If only the questions asked would be asked and answered.