• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2009 Bitcoins Quietly Moving?

Nomis Elpmis

Minimalist
Silver Miner
Reaction score
See link below. Lines with (3) fire symbols are November 2009 coins. Mining started January 3rd 2009.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
A chuckle cheese token is literally more of a coin than this stuff. And even THEY don't call them coins.

Scorpio

Разыскиваются украинские блондинки
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
some questions,

how do these bitcoin relate to the current that everyone sees or uses?

are they part of the max capacity known for the current incantation of bitcoin?

why is this guy stating - then comes the panic?

BeefJerky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I still see almost no "we take this or that crypto" at any of the places I shop. When credit cards were gaining traction in the 80's signs were all over the place.

Nomis Elpmis

Minimalist
Silver Miner
Reaction score
some questions,

how do these bitcoin relate to the current that everyone sees or uses?

are they part of the max capacity known for the current incantation of bitcoin?

why is this guy stating - then comes the panic?
These are very very early 'unsplit' bitcoins. That means the person that owns these owns the same amounts of all the forks of Bitcoin, BTC (Bitcoin Core), BCH (Bitcoin Cash), BSV (Bitcoin SV), etc... The current dominant chain BTC, is really a fork (Segwit adoption) that occurred in 2017.

The main issue is, if this is Satoshi moving/selling coins after all these years and Craig Wright is Satoshi who only supports BSV as Bitcoin (as I do) then this will spook the whole market, possibly crashing BTC, which as you may know props up the entire market. The strategy of quietly selling a few coins at a time is so as not to spook the market. A possible way of telling if this is Craig Wright is if the Bitcoin gets 'split' into BTC, BCH and BSV and then the BTC and BCH get sold and not the BSV. People are tracking this.

This is all speculation. The person moving coins could be one of the ultra early adopters. However, The earliest evidence of others mining that I can find is early 2010.

Last edited: