• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

2011 Libertad Aztec Kilo coin

AU+AG=Bacon

Seeker
Seeker
There is a hefty premium on this coin. I am new to the numismatic hobby. I really like the Aztec calender and am wondering if this would be a good investment? Anyone have any experiences?

Bacon

lightcycler

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Did you ever buy it?
Not the OP but fyi. I bought one off ebay for $2000. Seller out of mexico had good feedback. Then after I bought the negatives started raining down. Waiting to get my money back on it now. I bought a kilo libertad on ebay from mexicancoinbroker for $1550 which was a good deal compared to crapmex and panda america. Love the libertad too and that seller is topnotch. The aztecs just have too much premium for me. $2000 was more than I would normally spend for a kilo coin.

platinumdude

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
It's an interesting coin, but I agree that the premium is way high. Might as well have more silver instead.

lightcycler

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It's an interesting coin, but I agree that the premium is way high. Might as well have more silver instead.
One of those coins I've wanted for a long time. I've got the kilo libertad and love it. Would still like to pick up an Aztec but will wait and see if something comes at a semi decent price.