• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2016- Stand up and fight for your rights (Assault weapons ban)

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
image.jpeg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
image.jpeg

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I guess "shall not be infringed" is some old fashion words that have been superseded by the new fangeled gobbly gook that is called "the congress" and their pantiey wearing leader.

AND, of course sadly this is going to happen, the house bill and then it has to be challenged because the sitting crows won't hear it unless person is damaged.... which leads to "How can you prove you are maligned by the passage of this?" Oh the list is endless on the how can you "PROVE" just like how can I prove that passage of the PPACA has hurt me?

Yeah, how to prove that when this human does not participate in it and there by *shivers* is now a law breaker.

But this infringement is bad because we know it will be slathered upon us as their penistrating lubricant. And, as the statement "You can't rape the willing" is a valid statement then the question is to you...."How willing are you?"

Me, myself? NOT SO, AS IN NEVER.

Chester-Copperpot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
So they want an assault weapon ban? Well how about we start with the police, FBI, CIA and every other organization out there. Anything they want to take away from citizens has to be taken away from them. Just to make sure we are all on a level playing field.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So they want an assault weapon ban? Well how about we start with the police, FBI, CIA and every other organization out there. Anything they want to take away from citizens has to be taken away from them. Just to make sure we are all on a level playing field.
Gun confiscation begins with the guns that protect the rep-tards who vote yes on this bill.

No arms for me = no armed guards for you.

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
How well do you know "The Clearfield Doctrine". How well do you know to use such with out using it? ...

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
How well do you know "The Clearfield Doctrine". How well do you know to use such with out using it? ...
Essentially not much, but would like to hear. I spent a little time on wiki

latemetal

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The Democrats will need to neuter this or risk losing votes in the next two elections...this could be fun.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Texas governor challenges Obama to 'come and take' the Lone Star state's guns as the president prepares to take executive action
  • President Barack Obama said on Friday that he is looking for ways to control guns without depending on Congress to pass a law
  • He said he'll meet his attorney general, Loretta Lynch, on Monday to see what executive actions might be possible
  • After Obama's radio announcement was released, Republican Texas Gov Greg Abbott mocked the latest gun control push
  • 'Obama wants to impose more gun control. My response? COME & TAKE IT,' he said in a tweet
  • At a rally in Biloxi, Mississippi, tonight Trump also pledged to reverse any action Obama takes on gun control if he is elected President
  • See more of the latest news on Barack Obama's gun control plans

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3382526/Texas-governor-challenges-Obama-come-Lone-Star-state-s-guns-president-prepares-executive-action.html#ixzz3wBx1SlIh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
If the Fed no longer follow the law or the Constutional principles then why should anyone else

Civil disobedience is the way

latemetal

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Why is Obama trying to hand this election to the Republicans?, also, why have the Republicans failed to return our gold and silver coinage?