• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I figured I might as well start one.

My county in NY started early in-person voting on Saturday. Lines have been horrendously long. My local early voting site had lines out of the library, down through the parking lot and then down the block on Saturday and Sunday. I figured I would vote today, Wednesday, since the early voting site opens at 6AM instead of 9:30AM or 10AM depending upon the day. Well... at 5:45AM in the pouring rain the line was double that of the weekend crowds! I have never seen such crowds. I often vote at 6AM and I am usually the third or fourth person.

I may vote on Election Day. The crowds hopefully will be smaller.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

chieftain

Gold Chaser
I've blocked out Wednesday next week to watch the shenanigans unfold as the first counts come in.

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Waited an hour and a half to vote early... loads of people, held at my church which seats 2500 primary, plus two overflows... Parking lot 2/3 full on arrival and looked more crowded as we left around 4. Workers said hour plus wait since they started last week, other places in town the same. If that is any indication sounds like really strong turnout...

Handed us a qtip to push the button on the screen, very efficient, line moved just loads of people!

Last edited:

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I wont be voting this year. If trump loses by 1 vote in Ohio than you can all blame me. :dduck:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

chieftain

Gold Chaser
Waited an hour and a half to vote early... loads of people, held at my church which seats 2500 primary, plus two overflows... Parking lot 2/3 full on arrival and looked more crowded as we left around 4. Workers said hour plus wait since they started last week, other places in town the same. If that is any indication sounds like really strong turnout...

Handed us a qtip to push the button on the screen, very efficient, line moved just loads of people!
Did you by any chance notice the brand of machine you stabbed with the q-tip?

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Did you by any chance notice the brand of machine you stabbed with the q-tip?
Sorry chief, was wrapped up in the moment, listening for direction on a few of the minor players... Voting to me is a quasi religious experience, beyond civic duty. Was taught that it is the one thing our country does to separate us from the kings and oppression

I can tell you it was blue and black, they gave a long piece of paper ( almost 18") with a diaganol cut in the small side. Insert it in the machine, it loaded itself like an atm taking a credit card. Then once done selecting, you verify choices and hit print screen.... it spits out a printed copy which you carry to another machine, flip it upside down and it swallows it whole, hand you an I voted sticker and out you go..

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hag still wants to win.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-democratic-elector-new-york

Hillary Clinton to serve as Democratic elector for NY
Clinton is among several prominent Democrats listed as electors

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton confirmed that New York voters who choose the Democratic ticket for president on their ballots will technically be voting for her, along with the 28 others who will serve as presidential electors if their party wins in their state.

If recent history is any indication, Clinton will all but certainly get to participate when electors submit their votes on Dec. 14. The last time New York voted for a Republican was in 1984 when President Ronald Reagan won 49 states.

“I’m an elector, so I’m pretty sure I’ll get to vote for Joe and Kamala in New York, so that’s pretty exciting,” Clinton told SiriusXM’s “Signal Boost” show.

According to New York Board of Election records, the 2016 Democratic nominee is not the only prominent Democrat on this year’s list of electors. Her husband, former President Bill Clinton, is an elector, as is New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo and state Attorney General Letitia James.

While Clinton is confident that New York will go for Biden, she did express concern that the final election results will not be so clear on Election Day.

“I am worried that we’re not going to have a final conclusion though for a couple of days, if not longer,” she said, adding that she has been talking to attorneys with the Biden campaign as well as independent lawyers who are “preparing for every scenario you can imagine.”

A lack of a clear winner on Nov. 3 became more likely after the Supreme Court refused to give expedited consideration to Republicans' challenge of a Pennsylvania court ruling that allowed ballots to be accepted several days after Election Day. The court also declined to take up a challenge to North Carolina's decision to allow absentee ballots to be received and counted as late as nine days after voters head to the polls.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
And just think, she should be in prison.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
All I know is that win or lose after this election you’ll be hard pressed to find a Democrat willing to admit they voted for Biden.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I wont be voting this year. If trump loses by 1 vote in Ohio than you can all blame me.

Me either. I'm in Texas so if he loses TEXAS by one vote, blame me...

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Image from beyond the trees, from the Butler, PA rally. Unbelievable crowd!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Trump Train copy.png

Trump Train Anthem

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Bidens rallies have about as much energy as he does. Even Obama who was supposed to be the most loved President ever can't get a handful of people to show up. He introduces Biden and not one person claps. LOL. In contrast you have that amazing crowd in PA..

So I went to DU again thinking maybe we are all just getting biased republican info.. Not one post on any Biden rallies that I can find. Also to note, most posts have 2-4 replies at most. LOL. We get more than that on GIM. Of course the reason for that may be that 1/2 the democratic voters can't read english and the other 1/2 are either dead or just can't read.

How much are they paying obama to go to these biden rallies?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
FREE! Trying to save his own ass from treason.......................
taxpayer Cost is around 2,000,000/ year in secret service and staff For each former President

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
FREE! Trying to save his own ass from treason.......................
And just think; if HRC had won (or DJT hadn't have run) we would have NEVER KNOWN about the level of treason in our government. We would have SUSPECTED, but never had any real proof like we do now...and I suspect this is just the beginning.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
And just think; if HRC had won (or DJT hadn't have run) we would have NEVER KNOWN about the level of treason in our government. We would have SUSPECTED, but never had any real proof like we do now...and I suspect this is just the beginning.
That's what makes me think he was recruited as has been said many times. I can't think of anyone that can do what he has done. Gowdy, Cruze, Rubio all come off as children in compairison. Who will we have in 4 more years?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Anyone here this? Info will not cut & paste. Go to link.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...s-hackers-stole-2-3-million-trump-re-n1245267

Wisconsin GOP says hackers stole $2.3 million from Trump re-election effort
The party noticed the suspicious activity on Oct. 22 and contacted the FBI on Friday.

President Donald Trump speaks at a rally in West Salem, Wis., on Oct. 27, 2020.Jonathan Ernst / Reuters
I thought I saw it on here a couple of days ago? Either way..."RUSSIA!".

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The odds of Biden winning are running 3 to 2 with people betting their own own Money, not pollsters or other paid liars.

of course in 2016 Hillary was as high as a 20 to 1 favorite. Look at the reality setting in on election night as the odds adjust to reality

I’d like to meet the idiot that was taking 10 to 1 Hillary odds at midnight election night. Must have been in the media

9D88E186-86D1-49C4-9677-53656D8F2985.jpeg

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame