• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
MENU

Play Video
VIDEOS
Video: Trump Team Outlines Path to Victory
BY CHRISTINA KIM
November 20, 2020 Updated: November 20, 2020
FacebookTweetParlerEmail
2683 Shares

234 Comments
Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani spoke about the allegations of fraud in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. He said the issue was widespread and that he had enough evidence on just fraud alone to overturn the election.
Senior Legal Advisor for the Trump campaign, Jenna Ellis said the press conference was an “opening statement, so the American people can understand what the networks have been hiding and what they refuse to cover.” She said all of the “fake news headlines are dancing around the merits of this case and are trying to delegitimize” what Trump’s legal team is doing. She said this overview is what you’d expect to see when they go to court and show the evidence.
Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign attorney, spoke more about the allegations surrounding Dominion Voting System. Powell said that there was an algorithm that would flip votes from one candidate to another. Powell said that experts, including a group of Princeton University professors, have discussed multiple end-user vulnerabilities in Dominion.
“People can admittedly go in and change whatever they want. They can set the ratio of votes from one thing to another. They can say a Biden vote counts as 1.25 and a Trump vote counts as 0.75 and those may be the actual numbers that were actually used here,” Powell said.
She said this algorithm was likely used all across the country.

She said in addition to flipping votes, the system also can inject votes for a certain candidate as well. According to her, some of these provisions are written in the manual as being “features.”
Powell also spoke of shocking allegations that some Dominion employees said they were trained to throw away Trump votes.
MOST READ

Georgia Recount Witnesses Saw Trump Votes Counted for Biden

“We have testimony of different Dominion workers admitting that they were trained how to dispose of Trump votes and add to Biden votes. The gentleman who founded Smartmatic, there’s video of him on the internet that said yes, at least in one occasion, he admits they changed 1 million votes with no problem.”
Powell continued, saying that she had mathematical evidence in a number of states of Trump votes being trashed and Biden votes being injected.

She called these allegations one of the most infuriating, heartbreaking, and most unpatriotic acts for people to have participated in. Powell said American patriots were fed up with corruption from the local level to the highest level of government.
RELATED

Rudy Giuliani Files Police Report on Alleged Hunter Biden Laptop

“And we are going to take this country back. We are not going to be intimidated. We are not going to back down. We are going to clean this mess up now. President Trump won by a landslide. We are going to prove it. And we are going to reclaim the United States of America for the people who vote for freedom.”
Powell said she will “release the Kraken” and the evidence will come to light in court.
From NTD News

Did you find this article informative? Share this article with a friend.
FacebookTweetParlerEmail Copy Link
2683 Shares
TOP NEWS

Sen. Rick Scott Tests Positive for COVID-19

NEW
share4comments6

Dominion Cancels Planned Appearance Before Pennsylvania Lawmakers

NEW
share189comments31

Dominion Voting Disputes Trump Lawyers After Voter Fraud Claims: ‘No Ties to Venezuela’

1HR
share14comments27

Trump Lawyer Sidney Powell Says Team Will Sue Officials ‘To Invalidate’ Election Results

3HR
share3295comments528

Video: Election Insider Questions Georgia Hand Recount

3HR
share1059comments64
From Around the Web

Mark Levin: "I'm Part Of The New Resistance"
realclearpolitics.com

AOC Promotes ‘Enemies List’ Of Trump Supporters
thepoliticalinsider.com

Trump to Nominate Bank Watchdog in Potential Blow to Biden
newsmax.com

GM venture’s mini car becomes China’s most sold Electric Vehicle
openingbellnews.com

Maxine Waters: "I Will Never Ever Forgive Them," It Is "Shameful"
realclearpolitics.com

Fox News Cancels 'Justice With Judge Jeanine' This Weekend Over Trump
newsmax.com

‘Burn Down The Republican Party’: Jennifer Rubin Wants No ‘Survivors’
dailycaller.com

'The Mandalorian' Fans Push Disney to Drop Actress Over Anti-Mask Tweets
newsmax.com

Copyright © 2000 - 2020

https://m.theepochtimes.com/trump-t...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-11-20-2

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
‘Burn Down The Republican Party’: Jennifer Rubin Wants No ‘Survivors’
dailycaller.com
Excellent idea. We'll hang all the RINO Pukes, blow away both political parties and replace them with the Trump Freedom party

Last edited:

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Excellent idea. We'll hang all the RINO Pukes and, blow away both political parties and replace them with the Trump Freedom party
"Making America Even Betterer - 2024!"

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I was asked what it was like to kill men. I replied:

I don't know, I only killed communists.

(according to this really hardcore Czech partisan)

I understand his philosophy

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
"Video: Trump Team Outlines Path to Victory"
And what is a court do to, as a remedy, even if they accept the proof?
Invalidate the ballots that cannot be verified as genuine and accurate of course. Throw them out and certify what's left!

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Sidney outs phucker c.......................

“He Was Insulting, Demanding and Rude and I Told Him to Never Contact Me Again” – Sidney Powell Goes off on Tucker Carlson (VIDEO)
November 20, 2020, 8:03amby Jim Hoft 2636

Hey phucker.............:give finger:.......I figured you were shit now everybody will know.
I've been preaching that Tucker has been controlled opposition here for a long time and some people here weren't buying it...'oh no, not Tucker!!!' Well, here we are folks! The scum always rises to the top eventually!

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Romney doesn't mind losing, playing second fiddle or any of that. He's in the loop. He can rub elbows with Obama or anything else Obama wants rubbed. POS rino. Every last one of them. I've been saying for years I'm not a republican, I'm a conservative

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ficae6x1Q5A
Over target age restricted now. CENSORSHIP.

Interview with Source on Electronic Vote Fraud
668,248 views•Streamed live on Nov 5, 2020

SAVE

CDMedia
12.4K subscribers
Host L Todd Wood reveals the mechanics behind the electronic vote steal operation in an interview with powerful source.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
i read that sidney said in an interview today that the germany servers were confiscated by US military - and that she's hearing that the 'good guys' have them (beck interview was mentioned as source in one of the posts)

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Secretary of State announces new $106M voting machine contract

July 29, 2019 - 6:49 PM
ATLANTA — The Georgia Secretary of State’s office said that voters will be using new voting machines in the 2020 election.

Channel 2 Action News investigative reporter Aaron Diamant was the first to break the news on Twitter. He has been following this story since the very beginning.
The $106 million contract was awarded to Dominion Voting Systems.

Content Continues Below

More: Just confirmed Dominion’s winning bid came in at $106 million over 10 years. $150 million was what the state had budgeted for the contract. https://t.co/fXeOhzg84Y
— Aaron Diamant (@AaronDiamantWSB) July 29, 2019

“Elections security is my top priority,” said Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. “We look forward to working with national and local elections security experts to institute best practices and continue to safeguard all aspects of physical and cyber-security in an ever-changing threat environment.”

Georgia's voting system drew national scrutiny during the closely watched contest for governor last November, in which Brian Kemp, a Republican who was the state's top elections official at the time, narrowly defeated Democrat Stacey Abrams.
Raffensperger said he's confident in the new system's security.

“We’re excited not just for our office, but for Georgia that we’ve made a decision," he said. “I had no dog in the hunt. We let the chips fall when they may, and we had a team of evaluators who went through the process.”

Dominion’s bid was the lowest of the three bids the state received, and the company scored high on security.
Voters will make their selections on touch screen machines, which print out full-size paper ballots. Voters can review their choices before running their ballot through a scanner that tallies the votes and keeps paper copies of the ballots.

“We’ll be able to begin the process of doing what’s called a risk-limiting audit to make sure that, whatever the election result was, we’ll be able to verify that the election was done accurately,” Raffensperger said.

“They’re saying all the right things right now,” said Common Cause Georgia executive director Sara Henderson.

And while voting rights advocates like Henderson told Channel 2 Action News she'll continue to push for hand-marked paper ballots counted by humans, she said, "This is still giving us two things that we wanted that's verifiability with the voter and also auditability so we can't really complain as long as the paper is the official ballot of record we feel like this is a good move."

The new system will also speed up the voter check-in process, leading to shorter lines at the polls.
Raffensperger said his office is already partnering with DHS and private cybersecurity experts to develop best practices.
Georgia's presidential primary election will be held March 24, 2020.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/secretary-of-state-unveils-new-voting-machines/970920714/

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1605910849180.png

State appeals court orders challenged ballots in Brewster-Ziccarelli Senate race to not be counted; race tied

The Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court on Thursday evening ordered that 2,349 undated mail-in ballots in Allegheny County not be counted as part of an appeal by the Republican challenger for the 45th Senatorial District seat.

“It is a myth that all ballots must be counted in the absence of proof of fraud,” wrote Judge P. Kevin Brobson in his 13-page opinion. “Ballots, under the law may be set aside for ‘fraud or error.’”

In a 2-1 decision, Brobson, joined by Judge Patricia A. McCullough, said it is not the role of the county election board to accept votes that have not been properly filled out.

It is expected, however, the issue will be ultimately decided by the state Supreme Court, which has already taken a similar case out of Philadelphia County.

James ruled in favor of the county, writing in his two opinions Wednesday the law is to be construed in favor of ensuring the citizens’ right to vote, and the errors were minor and technical in nature.

But in his brief submitted Thursday on the mail-in ballots, Haverstick wrote, “The Election Code sets forth a mandatory requirement that mail-in ballots be both signed and dated.”
The date on the ballot, Ziccarelli’s attorney argued, is essential to ensuring the voter is a qualified elector on the date the ballot is filled out.
“Above all else, the Supreme Court has already held that mail-in ballots with undated declarations are not ‘sufficient’ and, thus, must be set aside,” Haverstick wrote.
Citing the court’s previous ruling from September, he said, “sufficiency of a mail-in ballot is predicated on three factors, each of which must be satisfied.”

“The elections board chose, nonetheless, to ignore its obligations under the election code to determine the sufficiency of the mail-in and absentee ballots at issue … ,” he wrote. “Where the elections board tacitly derived its authority to ignore its statutory obligation to determine the sufficiency of ballots and to violate the will of the general assembly … is a mystery.”

Brobson went on to say it is the responsibility of the Legislature to set the time, place and manner of elections.

“It is not the judiciary’s role, let alone the role of the elections board, to relax or ignore requirements that the general assembly, with the governor’s approval, chose to include in the election code,” Brobson wrote. “We do not enfranchise voters by absolving them of their responsibility to execute their ballots in accordance with law.
“The danger to our democracy is not that electors who failed to follow the law in casting their ballots will have their ballots set aside due to their own error; rather, the real danger is leaving it to each county board of election to decide what laws much be followed (mandatory) and what laws are optional (directory), providing a patchwork of unwritten and arbitrary rules that will have some defective ballots counted and other discarded, depending on the county in which a voter resides,”Brobson wrote.

But Commonwealth Court Judge Michael H. Wojcik wrote in a dissenting opinion, that he would “not blithely disenfranchise those 2,349 voters.”

https://triblive.com/local/valley-news-dispatch/nicole-ziccarelli-asks-court-to-throw-out-undated-mail-in-ballots-in-senate-race/

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Anybody see this?

BREAKING: Circuit Courts have been Reassigned Effective November 20, 2020, ordered pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42. Look who is in charge of MI, WI, PA, and GA:

MI - Brett M. Kavanaugh WI - Amy Coney Barrett PA - Samuel A. Alito GA - Clarence Thomas

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
i read that sidney said in an interview today that the germany servers were confiscated by US military - and that she's hearing that the 'good guys' have them (beck interview was mentioned as source in one of the posts)
Thanks. I saw a tweet by one of the masses earlier today but I couldn't confirm it at the time so I just blew it off.
I was glad to read your post.
:-)

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Anybody see this?

BREAKING: Circuit Courts have been Reassigned Effective November 20, 2020, ordered pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42. Look who is in charge of MI, WI, PA, and GA:

MI - Brett M. Kavanaugh WI - Amy Coney Barrett PA - Samuel A. Alito GA - Clarence Thomas

Anyone wanna help me out here, I'm pretty clueless on the court system as I've detested it for so long. What does a SCOTUS judge do for these Circuit Courts and what the heck jurisdiction do those Courts even have?

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
https://www.post-gazette.com/news/p...r-audit-of-2020-election/stories/202011190148

Divided Pennsylvania House gives approval for audit of 2020 election

• For both absentee and mail-in ballots, the number of applications received, the number that were approved by the county board of elections, and the number returned by voters that were subsequently canvassed.

• The number of qualified voters who used provisional ballots.

• The number of applications for absentee ballots from people who were not registered to vote, but subsequently did submit a voter registration application in time for the election — and the same information concerning mail-in ballots.

• For each county, the date and time that the county board of elections began pre-canvassing absentee ballots and mail-in ballots.

Reviews of incidents with voting machines; of “any inconsistent treatment” of mail-in ballots received after 8 p.m. on Election Day; of any inconsistencies in the way counties processed “deficient” ballots; and of access given to poll watchers and “authorized representatives.”

The House vote came the day after its State Government Committee approved the resolution in a party-line vote.

Mr. Topper, State Government Committee interim Chairman Seth Grove and other Republicans said the need for the audit was not suspected fraud but a widespread uncertainty that the election had been conducted fairly and in even-handed fashion across the state.

The resolution cites as a reason for the audit a “litany of inconsistencies” in the way the election was carried out and a resulting loss of public confidence. It says “Pennsylvania citizens have questioned the process by which the 2020 general election has been conducted.”

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
read that bannon is working on a piece for his newsmax show where 100,000 plus people voted in two states - incl penn

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Anyone wanna help me out here, I'm pretty clueless on the court system as I've detested it for so long. What does a SCOTUS judge do for these Circuit Courts and what the heck jurisdiction do those Courts even have?
i see that treasonous bastard Roberts hasn't been assigned any of the swing states in question of fraud. I wonder if that was by design....lol

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
30 percent of Democrats believe it is very likely (20 percent) or somewhat likely (10 percent) that it was.

Let me repeat, nearly a third of Democrats believe it is likely that the election was stolen from President Trump.
woah, 30% is about the percentage of democrats that aren’t brain dead or insane. Essentially that means all the “normal” democrats know what happened

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ficae6x1Q5A
Over target age restricted now. CENSORSHIP.

Interview with Source on Electronic Vote Fraud
668,248 views•Streamed live on Nov 5, 2020

SAVE

CDMedia
12.4K subscribers
Host L Todd Wood reveals the mechanics behind the electronic vote steal operation in an interview with powerful source.
Fantastic video so far but I've got the upper right portion not showing correctly. Skip to 30 mins if you want actual vote problems they looked at in Kentucky.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I don't know but I found this:

Other federal judges, including circuit judges and Supreme Court justices, can also sit in a district court upon assignment by the chief judge of the circuit or by the Chief Justice of the United States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_district_court

USDC.jpg

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I don't know but I found this:

Other federal judges, including circuit judges and Supreme Court justices, can also sit in a district court upon assignment by the chief judge of the circuit or by the Chief Justice of the United States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_district_court

View attachment 189795
I believe the term is called “riding circuit”. Though the term applied to a traveling judge years ago it is a term to a superior court judge wading into the trenches of a inferior court.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Greg talks mostly about yesterday's press conference in this video.

Greg Hunter - Weekly News Wrap-Up 11.20.2020 (45 min 21 sec):​
Published on Nov 20, 2020 by Greg Hunter​

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
My limited understanding is that SC judges overseeing circuit court judges have the ability to fast track cases to the SC level.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
My biggest takeaway from that video, the guy is Russell Ramsland. Tons of evidence for fraud. He calls it laughably bad.

BUT he said that the 100,000+ Michigan hockey stick has been shown to be a "faulty" file upload error. I hadn't seen that anywhere nor have I seen that subtracted from anything.

Also makes it clear that the FBI is blocking any interest. They clearly are enemies of Americans these days.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Also makes it clear that the FBI is blocking any interest. They clearly are enemies of Americans these days.
Where are all these good FBI people I keep hearing about?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
One thing is clear. This could have been stopped........... It wasn't. They used 2018 to see where and how the fraud was being carried out and have now exposed it to the world. I don't think it has even begun to get hot yet. HANG ON!

Detroit radio is all over the map. They stopped calling duh joe and da ho elect for a few days and now they are back to it. Today it was about the two republican leaders going to see Trump. The questions they asked were why did they go or why should they not have gone.

Me thinks it is either to see evidence and / or maybe just maybe the crazed goober and ag are going to be locked up and they want them to have a plan in place beforehand.................