• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I would like to see a new party emerge just to bankrupt the republican party. I have hated those traitorous fuckers for a long time.

They've already destroyed themselves

1610341017715.png

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
They're petrified of us, and they should be!!!

1610340811796.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
They're petrified of us, and they should be!!!

View attachment 197517
they must know something we dont

anyone see this yet?
The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500
The Capitol Building

First St SE, Washington, DC 20004
Supreme Court Building

1 First St NE, Washington, DC 20543

The Assembly
The initial assembly of patriots will be at the steps of the Capitol building in Washington DC, and will continue to build over the course of Saturday January 16, and, Sunday January 17, 2021. There should be a state flag, and American flag, present for each state so patriots can gather with other patriots from their home states. If multiple flags are displayed for a state, each group should walk towards each other to become one group for that state. We will gather for 2 hours each day starting at 12:00 noon so that numbers can be assessed. If at 2:00 on Sunday 1/17 it is becomes obvious that the will to fight for America against democrat tyranny is not strong enough for the turnout to be effective, the PAFA2021 will be declared a lost cause and Joseph Biden will be allowed to be inaugurated. The estimated number of armed patriots needed for the PAFA2021 to move forward is approximately 15,000. This number would allow a force of 4,000 patriots per location in Washington, D.C., and establish road blocks at set locations to assist in maintaining order at the lock down points. At these roadblocks, patriot forces will also assist law enforcement in subduing any violence that may arise as a result of the PAFA2021. It needs to be reiterated that if at ANY point during the PAFA2021, patriot forces encounter physical attack or gun fire, that event will be classified as an initiation of war against America and will officially change the classification of the PAFA2021 to civil war. NO ONE JOB OR LOCATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANOTHER DURING THIS ACTION.

Moving Forward
With a force of 4000 per location, we will encircle the grounds of each of the three facilities designated on this page. The main purpose of surrounding the White House is to secure the grounds itself, along with President Trump, not allowing ANYONE in or out of the grounds unless designated permissible by the President himself on a one by one basis. Encircling the Capitol building will ensure that no democrat politicians gain access any longer for legislation to be discussed with them. Republican representatives and senators will be allowed access to discuss legislation and continue business as usual without democrat interference. At each facility, the ONLY entrance and exit open will be the main doors in the front of the buildings. All other doors and entrances will be blocked with absolutely NO ONE going in or out through those doors.

All patriot participants will be responsible for finding their own food and lodging.

Final details and execution methods have been established and will be revealed the afternoon of January 17th if the force is sufficient to move forward.

Copyright © 2021 The Patriot Action for America - All Rights Reserved.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210106072816/https://pafa2021.com/how,-when,-where

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
One thing seems certain, in my opinion. If the next couple weeks pass and Joe Biden gets sworn into the presidency and there is no real resistance to that happening by the Trump team, Trump will have left us all in an awful position and we will be horribly screwed. We’ll know we got “punked,” as somebody else has put it. I think I might feel as bad about that as knowing the commies have taken over.
As I stated in another thread Trump knows there is no way he can trust these folks to not destroy him and more importantly his family by him just walking away. He needs to destroy them or he is screwed. Add reports of PGA canceling events at his golf courses and stripe not processing his campaign donations, they are not going to stop on their own. Durbin and house drawing up legislation to label MAGA rally participants as domestic terrorists so Trump looses that security of the number of followers. No this is all out war with no surrender options. You only make peace deals after you decimate the enemy and they have no other choice.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn

anyone see this yet?
The White House

The Capitol Building

Supreme Court Building

The Assembly
The initial assembly of patriots will be at the steps of the Capitol building in Washington DC, and will continue to build over the course of Saturday January 16, and, Sunday January 17, 2021. There should be a state flag, and American flag, present for each state so patriots can gather with other patriots from their home states. If multiple flags are displayed for a state, each group should walk towards each other to become one group for that state. We will gather for 2 hours each day starting at 12:00 noon so that numbers can be assessed. If at 2:00 on Sunday 1/17 it is becomes obvious that the will to fight for America against democrat tyranny is not strong enough for the turnout to be effective, the PAFA2021 will be declared a lost cause and Joseph Biden will be allowed to be inaugurated. The estimated number of armed patriots needed for the PAFA2021 to move forward is approximately 15,000. This number would allow a force of 4,000 patriots per location in Washington, D.C., and establish road blocks at set locations to assist in maintaining order at the lock down points. At these roadblocks, patriot forces will also assist law enforcement in subduing any violence that may arise as a result of the PAFA2021. It needs to be reiterated that if at ANY point during the PAFA2021, patriot forces encounter physical attack or gun fire, that event will be classified as an initiation of war against America and will officially change the classification of the PAFA2021 to civil war. NO ONE JOB OR LOCATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANOTHER DURING THIS ACTION.

Moving Forward
With a force of 4000 per location, we will encircle the grounds of each of the three facilities designated on this page. The main purpose of surrounding the White House is to secure the grounds itself, along with President Trump, not allowing ANYONE in or out of the grounds unless designated permissible by the President himself on a one by one basis. Encircling the Capitol building will ensure that no democrat politicians gain access any longer for legislation to be discussed with them. Republican representatives and senators will be allowed access to discuss legislation and continue business as usual without democrat interference. At each facility, the ONLY entrance and exit open will be the main doors in the front of the buildings. All other doors and entrances will be blocked with absolutely NO ONE going in or out through those doors.

All patriot participants will be responsible for finding their own food and lodging.

Final details and execution methods have been established and will be revealed the afternoon of January 17th if the force is sufficient to move forward.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210106072816/https://pafa2021.com/how,-when,-where
I smell a honeypot.

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
but that leaves the question:
Who Will?

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

anyone see this yet?
The White House

The Capitol Building

Supreme Court Building

The Assembly

Moving Forward

That's all flippin' ridiculous and probably the dumbest thing I have read lately. All the buildings mentioned and probably every other important building in the area is connected by tunnels. Probably miles of tunnels with different levels of security for each.

If that wasn't typed out on a computer I'd swear it was written in crayon.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I want my $35.00 back.
I don't regret the thousands I sent to the Ron Paul campaigns...

Edit - even though I had to hold my nose registering as a Republican for the Primaries... having despised Dubya, his father, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and many, many more... TRAITORS who "represented" that Party...

Last edited:

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Defense Officials Confirm Trump Is Still Commander in Chief, Refuse to Participate in Military Coup to Oust Him

It was widely reported Friday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi asked Army Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, to limit the president’s access to the country’s so-called nuclear football, which contains launch codes for America’s vast arsenal of nuclear weapons.

Pelosi called Milley to ask him to ignore orders from Trump to use those codes. It’s unclear what initiated the call to Milley. No specific threat from Trump seems to exist, suggesting the call was made for political purposes.
That pelosi is drunk. On vodka or power or both, she really thinks she can turn the DoD against Trump? lol

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Anyone remember the good ol days.
Nashville bombing?
NY print shop burned down.
Dominion machines crooked?
biden drooling on himself?
da ho not resigning her seat DAYS before she takes the throne?
Censorship was only in chy-na?
Kung flu killing everyone at every turn?
brian kemp?
kemps daughters boyfriend car bombed?

I could go on but it was so last week.....................

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Anyone remember the good ol days.
Nashville bombing?
NY print shop burned down.
Dominion machines crooked?
biden drooling on himself?
da ho not resigning her seat DAYS before she takes the throne?
Censorship was only in chy-na?
Kung flu killing everyone at every turn?
brian kemp?
kemps daughters boyfriend car bombed?

I could go on but it was so last week.....................

im still stuck on jfks assassination , gulf of Tonkin , Epstein’s safe , and weiners laptop

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
As I stated in another thread Trump knows there is no way he can trust these folks to not destroy him and more importantly his family by him just walking away. He needs to destroy them or he is screwed. Add reports of PGA canceling events at his golf courses and stripe not processing his campaign donations, they are not going to stop on their own. Durbin and house drawing up legislation to label MAGA rally participants as domestic terrorists so Trump looses that security of the number of followers. No this is all out war with no surrender options. You only make peace deals after you decimate the enemy and they have no other choice.
This is exactly right. Anyone who thinks Trump will simply walk off into the Sunset and all this which has taken us to this point will be for naught, simply isn't thinking it through. It can't end here! Defeatists surround us but our core is stronger than ever

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Parlor is down too...as promised
When talking with my wife, who has become outraged by Facebook and WhatsApp tracking and hijacking personal data, I mentioned Parler... and she accused me of promoting a nazi kkk website...

You can't ever win...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
When talking with my wife, who has become outraged by Facebook and WhatsApp tracking and hijacking personal data, I mentioned Parler... and she accused me of promoting a nazi kkk website...

You can't ever win...
WOW, perhaps explain to her that the Nazi's had plenty of black soldiers and that the KKK is a Democrat group

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Looks like GAB has been doing their homework.

I agree.
Lots of folks jumping on GAB since the crap with Twitter, Parler, etc.
That's awesome. They (GAB) are doing a good job.

LC210110.jpg

Last edited:

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
WOW, perhaps explain to her that the Nazi's had plenty of black soldiers and that the KKK is a Democrat group
I did the 2nd with just a scowl in return...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I did the 2nd with just a scowl in return...
Have faith, my wife was just recently redpilled so it's possible. Heck, she's even become a member here :)

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

You can't ever win...
I think Jack at Twitter, some other competitor, or someone like that was spreading bad things about Parler. My brother said yesterday that he had thought of opening a Parler account some time ago but then didn't because he heard it was mostly a bunch of white supremacists.

I just shook my head and said I didn't believe that to be true.

Where do people hear this crap? GAB will probably be targeted next since it's getting a lot of attention, especially now.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Rep. Nunes Calls for Racketeering Investigation Into Big Tech Companies Following Parler Ban
BY ZACHARY STIEBER
January 10, 2021 Updated: January 11, 2021
FacebookTweetParlerEmail
4974 Shares

1699 Comments
A top Republican in the House of Representatives on Sunday called for a racketeering probe into large technology companies who over the weekend took action against Parler, a social media website.
“This is clearly a violation of antitrust, civil rights, the RICO statute. There should be a racketeering investigation on all the people that coordinated this attack on not only a company but on all of those like us, like me, like you, Maria,” Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), the ranking member on the House Intelligence Committee, told Fox News “Sunday Morning Futures” host Maria Bartiromo.
After Twitter banned President Donald Trump and some other users, Parler saw its traffic explode. Soon, though, Google announced it had removed Parler from its online store, a move followed by Apple. Then, Amazon announced it was suspending Parler from its web hosting services.
Parler CEO John Matze told The Epoch Times his company is prepared to take legal action. In the meantime authorities should investigate the possibly-coordinated actions, Nunes argued.
“The effect of this is that there is no longer a free and open social media company or site for any American to get on any longer,” he said, because Amazon, Google, and Apple, “have just destroyed” Parler.

“It’s preposterous. So I don’t know where the hell the Department of Justice is at right now, or the FBI,” he added.
Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) on Capitol Hill in Washington on Oct. 28, 2019. (Samira Bouaou/The Epoch Times
MOST READ

Biden Says He Will ‘Defeat the NRA’ While in Office

Nunes also said the CEOs of the companies should be prosecuted criminally. He also said he has been talking to fellow members of Congress and that they’re exploring their legal options. And he also called on the Supreme Court and federal judges to step in and intervene.
Parler CEO John Matze said on Fox’s “Sunday Morning Futures” that he believed Apple, Google, and Amazon colluded “to make sure that at the same time we would lose access to not only our apps, but they’re shutting all of our servers off tonight, off the Internet.” The Parler website was unavailable on Jan. 11.

The Department of Justice, Apple, and Google didn’t respond to requests for comment.
RELATED

Trump Awards Medal of Freedom to Rep. Nunes

An Amazon spokeswoman said Amazon did not coordinate with Apple or Google. She pointed to the letter Amazon Web Services (AWS) sent to Parler, in which it said “we’ve seen a steady increase in this violent content on your website, all of which violates our terms.”
“AWS provides technology and services to customers across the political spectrum, and we continue to respect Parler’s right to determine for itself what content it will allow on its site. However, we cannot provide services to a customer that is unable to effectively identify and remove content that encourages or incites violence against others,” the letter added.

Follow Zachary on Twitter: @zackstieber

https://m.theepochtimes.com/rep-nun...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-10-2

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Disinfo....why would Parlor have user driver's license info? Lots of this type of crap being put out there now. It's like a feeding frenzy of lies and disinformation....just like Q had predicted would happen as they get more desperate and panicky
Ah. Hadn't thought of that angle, it did strike me odd that DL info would be on a social media site. Strange.
Starting to entertain the notion that taking Parler down is a head fake.

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Nunes, that sounds like a good name, where have i heard that before???

hmmmmm.......

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Ah. Hadn't thought of that angle, it did strike me odd that DL info would be on a social media site. Strange.
Starting to entertain the notion that taking Parler down is a head fake.
The entire fookin world is becoming a head fake