• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Nunes, that sounds like a good name, where have i heard that before???

hmmmmm.......
I believe you're thinking of a particular career politician. I don't really trust any of those

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
eh, idk who's good and who isn't but there are some who appear to be gooder than others...Nunes is from my State and he's not completely rolled over, from what I can tell, so, i'll go with what's behind door number one because I know what's behind door number two: A Communist

but yeah, I got the sentiment and usually stay away from too many 'endorsements' these days...i do that for 'national security' reasons...lol

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
eh, idk who's good and who isn't but there are some who appear to be gooder than others...Nunes is from my State and he's not completely rolled over, from what I can tell, so, i'll go with what's behind door number one because I know what's behind door number two: A Communist

but yeah, I got the sentiment and usually stay away from too many 'endorsements' these days...i do that for 'national security' reasons...lol
If any are 'good' that will come out in the wash. Until then trust is something that's earned and I've made enough mistaking when it comes to trusting politicians to last 100 lifetimes

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Ah. Hadn't thought of that angle, it did strike me odd that DL info would be on a social media site. Strange.
Starting to entertain the notion that taking Parler down is a head fake.
The DL was to prove you were you. To be 'badged'. Kind of like Twitters blue checkmark?

Otherwise you weren't allowed to comment on posts.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Still Fox, but from a different country

Sky News Australia

Republicans warn Trump impeachment will 'divide America' as Pelosi refuses to back down

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The DL was to prove you were you. To be 'badged'. Kind of like Twitters blue checkmark?

Otherwise you weren't allowed to comment on posts.
Well, anyone who would put that info online deserves what they get

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
'Agent Provocateur' Tactics Seen at Jan 6 US Capitol Protest—Interview With Michael Yon | Crossroads (19 min 34 sec):

Published on Jan 10, 2021 by Crossroads with JOSHUA PHILIPP​
The United States is still making sense of what took place on Jan 6 at Capitol Hill in Washington, and among the accusations has been that the radical organization Antifa was involved at the protests. To learn more about this we've invited to speak with us Michael Yon, a war correspondent who has attended hundreds of protests, and who has deep insights into Antifa and their tactics.​

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Former Soviet leader Gorbachev says he knows who plotted the siege on U.S. Capitol

Gorbachev briefly was held captive during an attempted coup against him in the former Soviet Union.

Former Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev said that he knows who planned the attack on the U.S. Capitol, and that the incident bodes ill for America's future.
"The storming of the Capitol was clearly designed in advance, and it is clear by whom," Gorbachev last week told an interviewer for Russian media. And, while he didn't identify the plotters, the renowned statesman said that he senses machinations at work.
"It will take a little time, and we will figure it out, why it was really done," Gorbachev said.

A pivotal international figure during the latter years of the Cold War, Gorbachev in 1991 was briefly held captive during a failed attempt to overthrow him in the Soviet Union. The Soviet communist coup conspirators favored a hard line over Gorbachev's liberalized approach to running the country. Although Gorbachev faced down the plotters, the incident is widely viewed as having ushered in the demise of the Soviet Union.

The Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol was quickly put down, and was not accompanied by the usual trappings of a coup d'etat, such as tanks in the streets. Nevertheless, Gorbachev indicated that the episode would reverberate through the United States. The incident "called into question the future fate of the United States as a state," he said.

Gorbachev did not immediately respond to emailed questions from Just the News.
During his interview with Russian media, the former Soviet leader also addressed the relationship between the United States and Russia. A revived arms race between the two nations is unlikely, he said.
"People who do not want war will unite, and their leaders will have to find a way out," said Gorbachev, who is the central figure in a Moscow think tank named in his honor. "They will find new forms of treaties which take into account new types of weapons. We must not lose hope. I don't lose hope in young people."
Gorbachev in 1990 thrilled onlookers in downtown Washington, D.C., when he stepped out of his limousine and greeted crowds during rush hour. Gorbachev had just finished meeting with President George H. W. Bush while on an official visit to the United States.

https://justthenews.com/government/security/former-soviet-leader-gorbachev-says-he-knows-who-plotted-siege-us-capitol?amp&__twitter_impression=true

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Former Soviet leader Gorbachev says he knows who plotted the siege on U.S. Capitol

Gorbachev briefly was held captive during an attempted coup against him in the former Soviet Union.

Former Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev said that he knows who planned the attack on the U.S. Capitol, and that the incident bodes ill for America's future.
"The storming of the Capitol was clearly designed in advance, and it is clear by whom," Gorbachev last week told an interviewer for Russian media. And, while he didn't identify the plotters, the renowned statesman said that he senses machinations at work.
"It will take a little time, and we will figure it out, why it was really done," Gorbachev said.

A pivotal international figure during the latter years of the Cold War, Gorbachev in 1991 was briefly held captive during a failed attempt to overthrow him in the Soviet Union. The Soviet communist coup conspirators favored a hard line over Gorbachev's liberalized approach to running the country. Although Gorbachev faced down the plotters, the incident is widely viewed as having ushered in the demise of the Soviet Union.

The Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol was quickly put down, and was not accompanied by the usual trappings of a coup d'etat, such as tanks in the streets. Nevertheless, Gorbachev indicated that the episode would reverberate through the United States. The incident "called into question the future fate of the United States as a state," he said.

During his interview with Russian media, the former Soviet leader also addressed the relationship between the United States and Russia. A revived arms race between the two nations is unlikely, he said.
"People who do not want war will unite, and their leaders will have to find a way out," said Gorbachev, who is the central figure in a Moscow think tank named in his honor. "They will find new forms of treaties which take into account new types of weapons. We must not lose hope. I don't lose hope in young people."
Gorbachev in 1990 thrilled onlookers in downtown Washington, D.C., when he stepped out of his limousine and greeted crowds during rush hour. Gorbachev had just finished meeting with President George H. W. Bush while on an official visit to the United States.

https://justthenews.com/government/security/former-soviet-leader-gorbachev-says-he-knows-who-plotted-siege-us-capitol?amp&__twitter_impression=true
Thanks Micky, we're all set

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Let’s be careful about putting too much faith in Lin Wood

The Pope ain’t arrested, he told people not to vote for Republicans in the GA run off and now...

He says things I want to hear but he’s crazy sounding like a leftist

D46DA718-8E67-4B0D-B7B4-A50F43713076.jpeg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

The Pope ain’t arrested, he told people not to vote for Republicans in the GA run off and now...

View attachment 197589
Good point. In the end Trump and the patriots are gonna do what they're gonna do and all this stuff will either be proven out or not

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Still Fox, but from a different country

Sky News Australia

Republicans warn Trump impeachment will 'divide America' as Pelosi refuses to back down

mexican standoff: Pelosi versus Trump, she'll look better when there's a slight breeze to swing her about
:2 thumbs up:

and: so we have another...tells us we can't know anything they know, but god damnit if they don't claim they know something

FoCK YOU!

:green tea:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
5454FFF4-6309-4440-AAE5-6CD30D2E83D7.jpeg

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1610387188469.png

"No Coincidences"

Talk about God on our side! Check out the horoscope for Washington DC at noon on 1/20/2021!

This is a symbolic map of the solar system from a subjective point of view. The horizontal line represents the actual horizon. It's facing south as DC is in the Northern Hemisphere. The circle with the dot in the middle of it symbolizes the sun, about at the noon point, where it should be.

BUT…
Look at that crowd around the Sun, and all those red lines between that crowd and the little army counter-clockwise from it, just above the dawn line, on the left. It's like two armies, a big one and a little one, shooting arrows at each other. Those red lines are Squares. Squares+stress. There are THIRTEEN squares!

That little army to the East may be small, but it is POWERFUL Mars, the GOD of WAR, fresh from his transit of his home sign; which was pretty heavy-duty as we've all seen, Aries, ready to take on the challenges of Taurus the Bull, CONJUNCTING with his Great Grand Pappy, URANUS. The God of War and the Ruler of the Age of Aquarius.

The two are in the 12th HOUSE at Noon, the States Of Subconscious, angry and festering in everyone's minds.

BUT the Cherry On Top is the MOON! The Sun is the Outer Self, the movie in front of your eyes. The Moon is your inner, emotional self. We are Emotional beings pretending to be logical beings.

The Moon is at the tail end of Aries, not in Taurus yet. It is Void-Of-Course.

Any astrologer worth their salt knows never, NEVER start anything during a void of course moon. It will either fall apart or you will have to do it over.

In other words, talk about bad omens!

13 squares, whoaaa, I know a little about squares. Challenging times

Read below this is one square, now multiply that by 13

Square: Three signs apart

90 degrees apart

Energy: Tension, conflict, power struggles

Uh-oh! When two planets are square, it’s a tug o’ war extraordinaire.Get ready for a showdown or a battle of wills, as each side digs its heels in and resists the necessary compromise. Yet, to resolve the stress of a square, each side must give a little and meet the other in the middle. Stubbornness ensues—the (cosmic) struggle is real!

Squares happen when two planets are 90 degrees apart. They share the same astrological “quality” (cardinal, mutable or fixed), but nothing else.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
LOL

come on man

:dduck::dduck:
Sorry Buck, I’ve just been reading so much BS that I wasn’t fitting in the thread anymore ;)

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i snorted some coffee....

so, thank you

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Seeker

View attachment 197589
So Lin Wood is almost certainly disinfo. To me it looks more and more likely that Trump is part of the deep state :-(

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So Lin Wood is almost certainly disinfo. To me it looks more and more likely that Trump is part of the deep state :-(
and you're using that 'tidbit' to sway your decision one way or the other?

why?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Why wouldn't the DS just have anointed Hillary in 2016 instead of going through all this BS with Trump? They would have had a clear path to moving the country toward globalism. This makes zero sense

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This makes zero sense
you're right, especially since, in the light of day, we can begin to clearly see those around us who have similar sentiments to our own, in spite of any censorship we may be suffering from, people are not blind

having POTUS Trump has opened the eyes of millions of US...i fail to see how that's helped 'their side' in any way

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
4 years to build up hate and to divide and conquer.
You don't think Hillary and the Dims could have accomplished that much easier while still controlling everything?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Let's squeeze one more impeachment in before he gets suicided

-Vodka Nancy and the Dims

1610390175691.png

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Hell, I didn't even know Paul was running again!

1610390897121.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Thanks for the heads up, the_shootist!

Will happen tomorrow. Time to be determined.
President Trump Speaks in Alamo, TX 1/12/20​
58,650 waiting•Scheduled for Jan 12, 2021 by Right Side Broadcasting Network​
NOTE: LIVE: President Trump Speaks in Alamo, TX 1/12/20 Information is TBD.​

I found this on his calendar:
Donald Trump - President's Public Schedule​
Upcoming Events​
January 12: Trump Event in Harlingen, TX
Valley International Airport, Harlingen, TX, 2:00 PM ET
Alamo, TX and Harlingen, TX are about 30 miles apart so I hope Right Side Broadcasting has their cameras set up in the right place.
:-)

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Went to a funeral 1 1/2 hrs from home. Trump signs everywhere.
Listening to radio callers are hostile no matter the side. Hosts shouting right back at them.
This ain't over folks.

I stopped & took a pic.
1610396797346.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Thanks for the heads up, the_shootist!

Will happen tomorrow. Time to be determined.
President Trump Speaks in Alamo, TX 1/12/20​
58,650 waiting•Scheduled for Jan 12, 2021 by Right Side Broadcasting Network​
NOTE: LIVE: President Trump Speaks in Alamo, TX 1/12/20 Information is TBD.​

I found this on his calendar:
Donald Trump - President's Public Schedule​
Upcoming Events​
January 12: Trump Event in Harlingen, TX
Valley International Airport, Harlingen, TX, 2:00 PM ET
Alamo, TX and Harlingen, TX are about 30 miles apart so I hope Right Side Broadcasting has their cameras set up in the right place.
:-)
Did it get rescheduled from today?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Ted Cruz Stands to OBJECT Election Results | Statement