• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Polling Shows NO CHANGE In Trump Approval Ratings Despite Media, Big Tech Onslaught

Despite Twitter’s permanent suspension of President Trump and the mainstream media’s efforts to smear him as responsible for Capitol violence, his approval ratings have remained unchanged.

Numbers from Rasmussen Reports show that following both of these events, his approval rating has shifted either one or two percentage points – exclusively trending upwards.

This includes an increase of two percent – from 47 percent to 49 percent – on January 7th, the day immediately after the pro-Trump rally in Washington, D.C. and certification of electoral college results.

1610410441604.png

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/trump-approval-ratings/

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Pompeo on Voice of America today
starts @ 1h44mn

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Rumors flying around on Fecesbook that:
1) Pelosi signed over her position as Speaker
2) Trump is giving an address to the nation tonight at 8pm Central, but it won't be on the mainstream media

Anyone know more about either topic?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
What I know is that when the fighting starts, the left is in big trouble. Unless of course it’s catered ;)

659391B9-5926-4EA9-813D-17AEE5B5D0FA.jpeg

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Polling Shows NO CHANGE In Trump Approval Ratings Despite Media, Big Tech Onslaught

Despite Twitter’s permanent suspension of President Trump and the mainstream media’s efforts to smear him as responsible for Capitol violence, his approval ratings have remained unchanged.

Numbers from Rasmussen Reports show that following both of these events, his approval rating has shifted either one or two percentage points – exclusively trending upwards.

This includes an increase of two percent – from 47 percent to 49 percent – on January 7th, the day immediately after the pro-Trump rally in Washington, D.C. and certification of electoral college results.

View attachment 197653
https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/trump-approval-ratings/
With an approval rating that high, IN SPITE OF ALL THE MSM & SOCIAL MEDIA PROPAGANDA, proves that TRUMP WON THE ELECTION.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

This guy was at the Capitol at 1:03 and took a screen shot, there were already a shit ton of people there. How did POTUS incite people to do anything. His speech wasn't over yet.

Irrefutable Evidence That Trump Did Not Incite The Capitol Breach! Timeline Doesn’t Match!!

696 views•Jan 11, 2021

The Sheridan Files

My videos and documented timelines are all the proof you need.

I see the comments defending Q and white supremacists. Here is a FACT. CONSERVATIVES respect the law and law enforcement. NO WAY IN HELL are there conservatives pushing and fighting with cops or doing destruction. THAT IS NOT THE WAY A CONSERVATIVE ACTS.

If you want to defend the TRUMP supporters that broke windows and clashed with cops then that is your right. I do not agree with that. It's against the law, why give them the ammo?

Also, answer this. If you are a Trump fan and you decided to breach the building, how does that help our cause? Did you plan on kidnapping? Why break the law if you know it will make the movement look bad? You don't!

Have a great day

https://youtu.be/pQbWgt6qej4

Densus

Silver Miner
Rumors flying around on Fecesbook that:
1) Pelosi signed over her position as Speaker
2) Trump is giving an address to the nation tonight at 8pm Central, but it won't be on the mainstream media

Anyone know more about either topic?
I've seen posts floating around since Friday I think about Trump speaking at 9pm. It was gonna be Friday then Saturday then Sunday.. I think it's just more rumors sadly.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I wish that Rasmussen ALSO had a "daily president-elect approval rating"... to see how Biden is faring in the public opinion...

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I like Scott Adams and his humor.

SA210111.jpg

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Disinfo....why would Parlor have user driver's license info? Lots of this type of crap being put out there now. It's like a feeding frenzy of lies and disinformation....just like Q had predicted would happen as they get more desperate and panicky
It's not disinfo. When I opened a Parler account a while back (2 years?) to "verify" required a copy of your driver's license. I can't remember if I sent mine in or not...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It's not disinfo. When I opened a Parler account a while back (2 years?) to "verify" required a copy of your driver's license. I can't remember if I sent mine in or not...
Yep, apparently there are people out there that stupid. I stand corrected!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1610424773810.png

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Had a crazy thought. What if Trump declassifys dirt but doesn't make the info public knowledge. Would be some serious clout to control all scumbags D & R, SCOTUSs. Good for future elections (no no to Dominion machines or pictures of somebody doing bad things happen). Basically how all of the polictical roaches are currently controlled now in DC would be what Trump would have and more but all of it. Many benefits Family / business security, kingmaker status for Rs and a big stick to wack the illegitimates. Not sure if he can take it for his ah hem "Presidential Library". Just a thought for the Dom. If everyone goes silent against Trump, you will know.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1610430372443.png

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-and-pence-signal-president-won-t-resign-or-be-removed/ar-BB1cFbJn?ocid=msedgntp

Trump and Pence Signal President Won’t Resign or Be Removed

Jennifer Jacobs 20 mins ago

Bloomberg logoTrump and Pence Signal President Won’t Resign or Be Removed

(Bloomberg) – Vice President Mike Pence signaled he’ll spurn demands to immediately oust Donald Trump over a deadly riot by the president’s supporters as the two met and agreed to work together for the remainder of the term, according to a senior administration official.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++