• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Now we have top Public Broadcasting Officials talking about internment (aka Concentration) Camps? The guy is candy coating it and calling these internment camps... Enlightenment Camps! Remember these people are being paid with our taxes.

I had to check twice to make sure this wasn't from a parody site.

PBS Top Lawyer Says Gov Should Build 'Enlightenment Camps' And Remove Children From Trump Supporting Homes
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...enlightenment-camps-and-remove-children-trump

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Now we have top Public Broadcasting Officials talking about internment (aka Concentration) Camps? The guy is candy coating it and calling these internment camps... Enlightenment Camps! Remember these people are being paid with our taxes.

PBS Top Lawyer Says Gov Should Build 'Enlightenment Camps' And Remove Children From Trump Supporting Homes
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...enlightenment-camps-and-remove-children-trump
It's going to be a pleasure delivering karma to these people, let me tell ya

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

How dumb do these people have to be to say that Trump is close to Hitler and then go on to throwing children in education camps. AND he's far from the only one. It's common among the "enlightened".

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Start at 9:30. Schemer gets his ass handed to him but someone in the crowd

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Too bad you can't understand her with a damn mask on. It's funny he thought a diatribe on the sidewalk was a good idea.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

At least there is still some sanity in the world.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
01/12/21: President Trump Delivers Remarks Upon Departure (1 min 29 sec):

Published on Jan 12, 2021 by The White House​
The White House​

01/12/21: President Trump Delivers Remarks Upon Departure from JBA (1 min 46 sec):

Published on Jan 12, 2021 by The White House​
Joint Base Andrews, MD​
LIVE: President Trump Delivers Remarks in Alamo, TX at the 450th Mile of New Border Wall 1/12/21

250,592 watching now•Started streaming 11 minutes ago by Right Side Broadcasting Network​

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
What the heck is he thinking walk8ng around the boarder wall with Linda Grahamnasty

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Feels like he’s warming up to a concession.

He’s talking about the next admin better not take the border wall down

It’s starting off as reputation reconstruction

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Feels like he’s warming up to a concession.

He’s talking about the next admin better not take the border wall down

It’s starting off as reputation reconstruction
Yeah, his next administration will be different. For example. he'll have a different vice president

Shortstack

Bain of the Authoritarian Follower
Gold Chaser

Well, the camp naming could be improved. These will come to be called what they really are - 'freedom camps'. Because they will offer freedom of old the old racist 'American' ideals that must be washed from America's past. If an internee gets out (and not all will be able to earn/learn their way out) then the general public has to be fully aware of a former (now re-programmed) internee by a quick glance. After all, how many former internee's will revert back to their old ways after a month or so of being out? Former internee's are simply dangerous seditionists that may or may not be fully healed.

There should be no doubt if the person you see on the street was once in a 'freedom camp'. So, how would graduates of 'freedom camp' be clearly identified by the True Americans who did not have to go to Freedom Camp? My solution is elegant and solves another big problem. Guns. These Trumpiods with their AR-47's and AK-16 assault rifles and high capacity ammo clips. Surely most of these would be sent to Freedom Camp. Since it's impossible to grab all their assault rifles, a detainee would have to demonstrate their complete conversion (in front of the whole camp) prior to being released. Thus, each detainee would be required to cut off both of their trigger fingers as part of their release 'celebration'. Two problems above are solved this way

1. No way to hide who you once were when you get back to society. Missing both trigger fingers will make you stick out in any situation back in real america
2. Pretty hard to shoot your AK-15 assault rifle without trigger fingers. Oh, and if a former detainee is caught with any kind of assault rifles or handguns with high capacity 'clips', then a more dramatic sacrifice to the alter of Nancy Pelosi's America will be required. Amputation of both hands. Antifa has estimated that the recidivism rate is expected to be at least 50% so there will be many more 'freedom offerings' in the future for sure. And, since Antifa will be charged with running the Freedom Camps, former internee's will be receptive to a future "your hands for America" operations performed by Antifa.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Yeah, his next administration will be different. For example. he'll have a different vice president
That was shorter than I expected it to be, and it sure sounded like he is realizing he will not be president in 8 more days.

He pushed for "respecting the rules of our country", and only spoke about winning Texas, not claiming to have won states he did not win.

Sounded like he knows he is done.

Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
YES! They don't call her Vodka Nancy for nothin' Either she's on another two day bender or she's at Gitmo
If she's gone for another day or two I might start to rethink about Q saying important people start disappearing.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
That was shorter than I expected it to be, and it sure sounded like he is realizing he will not be president in 8 more days.

He pushed for "respecting the rules of our country", and only spoke about winning Texas, not claiming to have won states he did not win.

“Respecting the rules of our country” means following the election laws and not creating multiple millions of fraudulent votes out of thin air, so you can pretend to win an election. It also means not lying continually to the public about reality, so you can pretend that you are on the up and up and have followed all the rules and are the “good guys.” It means not sending your violent surrogates out in the streets to create mayhem, burn peoples businesses and loot and harm and murder innocent people. It also means not calling the political right “fascists,” while you are following the commie-Bolshevik, fascist rule book down to the letter and all the punctuation. It means, also, not taking George Orwell’s fiction as a blueprint for taking over what was once designed as a free society and remaking it into a Marxist tyranny, while pretending you are working for the good of mankind. Respecting the rules means respecting the Constitutional rights of American citizens, especially Amendments One and Two and not doing everything possible to destroy the democratic republic as it was founded. But, I guess that’s asking too much from people who are bent on a complete take over of a nation of over 300 million people and subjugating them completely. God help us all.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
If she's gone for another day or two I might start to rethink about Q saying important people start disappearing.
Is Gina Haspel still missing? Did I get her name right?

Shortstack

Gold Chaser

He was done as soon as the Dems were able to get the mail in ballot scheme finalized. Even more clear when, and this is a few weeks before the election, the PA courts allowed all the safeguards surrounding mail in ballots (low to no signature verification, and no proof of mail in date) to be dropped. Yup, he knew it was over at that point. Which is why me made so many campaign speeches in the days leading up to election day. As opposed to Biden hiding in his basement.

One thing people are not talking about enough. The facebook 'ballot drop boxes'. No custody or eyes on these. Eyes being important because I want to know who empties these and what they do with the ballots in route to the post office. At first, I was like, why all the drop boxes. People would have been just as well served by dropping their ballots into the blue US mail boxes on many of the street corners across America. Then it dawned on me. Once inside a USPS blue mailbox, it will be collected at the end of the day and postmarked. USPS could empty these big blue mailboxes on election evening and that's it. No more ballots. As opposed to the facebook drop boxes.

And the larger issue of unsolicited mailing of ballots. Mass mailings which resulted in who knows how many ballots that were harvested by community organizers and Democrat political operatives. To be filled out later in large batches by highly trained and hand picked political operatives. And why not, signature verification was basically not done.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Has anyone seen ANY live video of Gina Haspel? I cannot find any proof at all that this alleged "public servant", CIA director Haspel is still functioning.

ZOMG SoG, I was JUST thinking that. lol

This thread moves fast!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
She'd be the first Congress Traitor I'd take out first. She's pathetic and plays to the media, which they then amplify in their reporting. Next one will be a RINO...maybe McConnell or Gayham

First Haspel, now Vodka Nancy....if we get another one tomorrow that's not a coincidence, that's a pattern!

Shortstack

Gold Chaser
She'd be the first Congress Traitor I'd take out first. She's pathetic and plays to the media, which they then amplify in their reporting. Next one will be a RINO...maybe McConnell or Gayham

First Haspel, now Vodka Nancy....if we get another one tomorrow that's not a coincidence, that's a pattern!
Nancy and other key Patriots are right now having round the clock planning meetings with Antifa. Camps will be built across the US with US taxpayer dollars - initial estimates are north of 10 billion for the 'Phase I' camps. Antifa now has the master contract for all 're-orientation conditioning' type positions - there was never a question on this point. They are the guardians of peace and justice after all. Camp inmates will be used for construction and maintenance of the Camps. Antifa members are too important - we cannot waste their talents and training on mundane things like feeding and daily care of camp attendees. But they will of coarse oversee these activities.

Antifa will focus on mainly on security, re-education, and obviously any required corrective discipline of camp attendees. Antifa has estimated that corrective discipline could well be a major part of their mandate. It should be noted that Antifa's master contract (estimated to be on the order of five billion dollars for Phase I) gives them complete control of all methods and practices in these camps, so at least we know true American patriots will be in charge.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
:dduck:

Uganda bans Twitter! LOL!

TP210112.jpg

Screw you, Jack Dorsey!

:dduck:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Maybe I’m mistaken but I thought today was to start revealing the plan. I’m still in until and unless he resigns but I don’t give two shits about the wall today. Att is going to shut off Republican trump supporters phones, law enforcement tossed off twitter, and Twitter et al is banning everything that isn’t nailed down.

I love Trump but listening to him recap what he accomplished is not reading the room. We’re queued up (pun intended) and want to hear what’s up

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Why is the MSM and FBI pushing an armed rebellion narrative at all the state capitals? I had to go out this morning and heard it on the radio.
I haven't heard anyone on any forums calling for a protest Sunday, and certainly no armed protests anywhere. Strange narrative to be pumping out.
Go to the antifa & bml boards.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It sure isn't being planned by MAGA people, no matter how much the "never-Trumpers" would like to believe that.

JM210111.jpg

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
It sure isn't being planned by MAGA people, no matter how much the "never-Trumpers" would like to believe that.

View attachment 197753
Unreal. So that's why all these state capitols are seeing the army descend. Antifa most likely but why? Xiden will be inaugurated in 8 days. They're very worried about something.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Unreal. So that's why all these state capitols are seeing the army descend. Antifa most likely but why? Xiden will be inaugurated in 8 days. They're very worried about something.
Trump is sure making them sweat! He's making ME sweat too!

stoli

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Unreal. So that's why all these state capitols are seeing the army descend. Antifa most likely but why? Xiden will be inaugurated in 8 days. They're very worried about something.[/QUOTE

Put on a violent show in 50 states with guns.
Pass gun confiscation law.
Kick in doors and start taken them.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Kick in doors and start taken them
This is a big reason why Trump's timing is such that he makes his move before this plan can be carried out.
He's usually pretty good about timing.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Kick in doors and start taken them.
Probably. They'll try. 5% of Canadians complied with gun control laws, 7% Aus and 5% NZ. UK, no idea.
Point is want'n ain't gettin.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I have a simple question for those deep state GOPers and their sycophant cheerleaders, if you want to rid the Republican Party of Trump supporters what are intending on replacing them with? Chinese Communist Party members? The GOP is not going to get many independents and DINOs are rarer than unicorns, if they actually exist at all.

Just remember, the left is never satisfied. As soon as they persecute and destroy one group, the left targets another and then another until they start to feed on themselves because they have destroyed all opposition.

The Democrats will be very happy to assist the never Trumpers in destroying the MAGA movement but the never Trumpers don’t realize they are on a short line for their turn at destruction.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I have a simple question for those deep state GOPers and their sycophant cheerleaders, if you want to rid the Republican Party of Trump supporters what are intending on replacing them with? Chinese Communist Party members? The GOP is not going to get many independents and DINOs are rarer than unicorns, if they actually exist at all.

Just remember, the left is never satisfied. As soon as they persecute and destroy one group, the left targets another and then another until they start to feed on themselves because they have destroyed all opposition.

The Democrats will be very happy to assist the never Trumpers in destroying the MAGA movement but the never Trumpers don’t realize they are on a short line for their turn at destruction.
It’s what they always do.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Probably. They'll try. 5% of Canadians complied with gun control laws, 7% Aus and 5% NZ. UK, no idea.
Point is want'n ain't gettin.
People from those countries aren't stupid. A small minority in power with unlimited funding and a small but boisterous army defending them, coupled with Dominion voting machines have made us all think they have the advantage. They truly believe they have their all controlling thumb firmly against our necks. That all ends when we the people choose to use our power and sweep this trash aside

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

The GOP is finished OGD, the little pieces that remain after the RINO infested GOP is blown away, will help build the new conservative Patriot Party. The Dims have already committed suicide.