• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Anybody know if this is true?
signal-2021-01-12-195033.jpg

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Beats me....I'll betcha I picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue

Seriously, so far it looks fake, nothing on NewsMaxTV site about it. You would think an event like this would have a mention somewhere on their front page. They have a regular Sean Spicier talk gig scheduled for 9pm EST

Last edited:

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
There is no way that the unpaid "militia" are going to even make a dent in the power structure, all the big money interests are now lining up against Donald. The paid Militia will increase their methods and stamp out those they regard as lawbreakers. The "rebellion" reminds me of a guy I know who poured his blood on missiles as a plowshares action. He ended up as a guest of the Federal government for a while.

Also David Cay Johnston is fighting mad, he's the guy that the President sent his tax return to, Donald knows this guy well: https://www.dcreport.org/2021/01/11/they-came-for-blood/

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
People from those countries aren't stupid. A small minority in power with unlimited funding and a small but boisterous army defending them, coupled with Dominion voting machines have made us all think they have the advantage. They truly believe they have their all controlling thumb firmly against our necks. That all ends when we the people choose to use our power and sweep this trash aside
Well said.
1610502396705.png

chieftain

Gold Chaser
Beats me....I'll betcha I picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue

Seriously, so far it looks fake, nothing on NewsMaxTV site about it. You would think an event like this would have a mention somewhere on their front page. They have a regular Sean Spicier talk gig scheduled for 9pm EST
It's not like we'd have to wait a long time to find out either way, eight minutes away or so? :D

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
May be. But if they scheduled Trump youtube would wipe them out instantly. Dunno.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
May be. But if they scheduled Trump youtube would wipe them out instantly. Dunno. Here's livestream from the channel.
Maybe, but how will the people know to see it if Newsmax is treating it the the Covid virus and doesn't have a mention of it coming. I'd like to know where the original message came from. We''ll find out in about 3 minutes

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I was just on Newsmax, but had trouble getting it to load properly and play. I heard a brief clip, though, stating that Trump was set to deliver a “border” address. That’s all I heard.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Nuffin so far

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Moar fake news
Sorry

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Mah, no worries...there's going to be a lot of this fodder floating around now. We're getting near the end and both sides are leaking out fake news to try and counter the other side

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9138405/Trump-fan-53-dead-just-days-arrested-Capitol-Hill-riot.html

Trump supporter, 53, who was arrested at Capitol riot kills himself at his home after his wife called 911 to say 'there's blood everywhere' and cops found two rifles at his home
  • Christopher Stanton Georgia, 53, was found dead at his home in Alpharetta
  • Documents obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com show Georgia's wife called 911 on Saturday morning, telling authorities there was 'blood everywhere'
  • His body was found in the basement; the cause of death was suicide
  • Officers reportedly removed to semi-automatic SKS rifles from his home
  • Georgia had been charged with attempting to ‘enter certain property, that is, the United States Capitol Grounds, against the will [of police]’
  • He was out in violation of a 6pm curfew and arrested after refusing to leave
  • Unlawful entry is a misdemeanor charge that carries a maximum penalty of up to 180 days in jail and fines of up to $1,000
  • Do you know Christopher? Email lauren.fruen@mailonline.com
By LUKE KENTON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 09:13 EST, 12 January 2021 | UPDATED: 17:44 EST, 12 January 2021

A Georgia man arrested at the violent Capitol Hill siege in Washington DC last week has died, police confirmed Monday.
Christopher Stanton Georgia, 53, shot himself dead at his home in Alpharetta on Saturday. He was found with a gunshot wound to the chest and died by suicide, The Fulton County Medical Examiner said.
Documents obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com show Georgia's wife called 911 on Saturday morning, telling authorities there was 'blood everywhere'. His body was found in the basement of the home they share.
Family members on the scene were described by police as 'extremely distressed' in a police report.
Officers also removed two semi-automatic SKS rifles from Georgia’s home, the department said.
According to documents from the Superior Court of DC, Georgia had been charged with attempting to ‘enter certain property, that is, the United States Capitol Grounds, against the will of the United States Capitol Police.’

+7
Christopher Stanton Georgia, 53, was found dead at his home, pictured, in Alpharetta

+7

Christopher Stanton Georgia, 53, had been charged with attempting to ‘enter certain property, that is, the United States Capitol Grounds, against the will of the United States Capitol Police'
At around 7:15pm last Wednesday, on the night of the riots, Georgia was reportedly among a group outside in violation of the District’s 6pm curfew that had been put in place earlier that day to stem the chaos wreaked by the pro-Trump mob.
When officers gave the group several warnings to disperse, Georgia and his group reportedly refused, according to the documents. They were then placed under arrest as a result.
Unlawful entry is a misdemeanor charge that carries a maximum penalty of up to 180 days in jail and fines of up to $1,000.

The circumstances surrounding Georgia’s death remain unclear.
The Alpharetta Police Department has not yet returned a DailyMail.com request seeking further comment.
The attack on the US Capitol Wednesday happened as members of Congress met to certify Joe Biden’s Electoral College victory.
So far, at least 82 people have been arrested and more than 55 have been charged over the insurrection. Hundreds more are being hunted by the authorities but are yet to be found, including 25 people who are being investigated on terrorism charges.
Others from Georgia arrested so far following the riots are Cleveland Meredith, Grant McHoyt Moore, of Buford, and Eric Munchel, of Dunwoody who is known on social media as ‘zip tie guy.’

+7
So far, at least 82 people have been arrested and more than 55 have been charged over the insurrection, with dozens more being sought after

+7
Rioter Ashli Babbit was shot dead after attempting to climb through a shattered window of a barricaded door

+7

+7

Others from Georgia arrested so far following the riots are Cleveland Meredith (left) and Eric Munchel (right), of Dunwoody who is known on social media as ‘zip tie guy.’
Video playing bottom right...
Click here to expand to full page

Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:00
Pause
Unmute

Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time2:36
Fullscreen

ExpandClose
Five people also died. One protester, Ashli Babbitt, was shot dead as she attempted to climb through a shattered window of a barricaded door near to the chamber. Three protesters died from ‘medical emergencies’ and one officer, Brian Sicknick, died 'from injuries sustained' while responding to the attack.

+7
One USCPD officer, Brian Sicknick, died 'from injuries sustained' while responding to the attack
Sicknick, 42, was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during a struggle, two law enforcement officials said.
A second member of the Capitol Police, Howard Liebengood, was on duty on Wednesday and died by suicide on Saturday.
Two US Capitol Police officer spoke out yesterday about being subjected to vile racial abuse from members of the MAGA mob as they worked to protect the legislature.
One officer, a veteran of the department, said he was called the N-word upwards of 15 times, while another described being beaten by insurgents, some of whom were wielding Blue Lives Matter flags.
Both of the officers said they encountered out law enforcement officials in the mob, who had flown from all over the country to join in with the rioting.
‘[One guy] pulled out his badge and he said, “We’re doing this for you.” Another guy had his badge. So I was like, “Well, you gotta be kidding”,’ one of the officers
Police department across the country – including in Texas, Washington State, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and California – have opened investigations into whether any of their own officers took part in the Capitol siege. So far, several officers and at least one police chief are facing potential termination or suspension.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
To the enemy appear weak when you are strong!

1610505002210.png

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
White hat? Black hat? Disinformation is necessary

MENU

Vice President Mike Pence presides over a Joint session of Congress to certify the 2020 Electoral College results on Capitol Hill in Washington on Jan. 6, 2020. (Erin Schaff/The New York Times via Getty Images)MORE
POLITICS
Pence Refuses to Invoke the 25th Amendment
BY MIMI NGUYEN LY
January 12, 2021 Updated: January 12, 2021
FacebookTweetParlerEmail
551 Shares

533 Comments
Vice President Mike Pence said that he refuses to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove President Donald Trump from office, saying that it would set a “terrible precedent.”
In a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), Pence said that he does not believe that invoking the 25th Amendment is in the best interest of the nation or consistent with the Constitution.
“[W]ith just eight days left in the President’s term, you and the Democratic Caucus are demanding that the Cabinet and I invoke the 25th Amendment,” he wrote. “I do not believe that such a course of action is in the best interest of our Nation or consistent with our Constitution.”
“Last week, I did not yield to pressure to exert power beyond my constitutional authority to determine the outcome of the election, and I will not now yield to efforts in the House of Representatives to play political games at a time so serious in the life of our Nation.”
Letter from Vice President Mike Pence to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Jan. 12, 2021.
The 25th Amendment, adopted in 1967, states that if a sitting vice president and a cabinet majority agree that the president is not fit to perform his duties, the president can be removed and the vice president can take over the presidency.
Experience the best way to read The Epoch Times online. Try our free app for a limited time.
“As you know full well, the 25th Amendment was designed to address Presidential incapacity or disability,” Pence wrote in his letter, later adding, “Under our Constitution, the 25th Amendment is not a means of punishment or usurpation. Invoking the 25th Amendment in such a manner would set a terrible precedent.”
MOST READ

Trump Approves Emergency Declaration in Washington

Pence said that the Trump Administration’s energy is now “directed to ensuring an orderly transition.”
“In the midst of a global pandemic, economic hardship for millions of Americans, and the tragic events of January 6th, now is the time for us to come together, now is the time to heal,” he wrote.
“I urge you and every member of Congress to avoid actions that would further divide and inflame the passions of the moment,” he added. “Work with us to lower the temperature and unite our country as we prepare to inaugurate President-elect Joe Biden as the next President of the United States.”
RELATED

Pelosi and Schumer Say They Have Not Heard From Pence on 25th Amendment

He concluded, “I pledge to you that I will continue to do my part to work in good faith with the incoming administration to ensure an orderly transition of power. So help me God.”
A Trump administration official close to Pence who chose to remain anonymous had previously told The Epoch Times that there is no possibility of Pence invoking the 25th.
Pelosi said on Jan. 7 that Congress may move to impeach Trump if Pence and Trump’s cabinet does not take action. At the time, she said that Trump “clearly has indicated that over and over again,” including by allegedly “inciting sedition,” referring to the civil unrest that took place on U.S. Capitol grounds on Jan. 6.
Trump has been repeatedly calling for peace and condemned the violence that took place at and near the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, when lawmakers were gathered in the building to count and certify electoral votes for the now-president-elect Joe Biden.
Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) have both accused Trump of having incited the violence, and both have called for his removal from office.
The Jan. 6 breach of the Capitol building by unknown groups interrupted the lawmakers for several hours before proceedings resumed. One woman, Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt, died that day after being shot inside the building.
It is unclear who instigated the breach of the building. A video of the event shows a left-wing activist encouraging and convincing Capitol police to let trespassers through at several points, The Epoch Times previously noted.
Separately, the civil unrest that broke out on Capitol grounds left at least four more people dead—three due to medical reasons, and a U.S. Capitol police officer was confirmed dead by the department on Jan. 7 due to injuries sustained while on duty responding to riots.
Follow Mimi on Twitter: @MimiNguyenLy

Help us spread the truth. Share this article with your friends.
FacebookTweetParlerEmail Copy Link
551 Shares
TOP NEWS

Video: Parler CEO On Fighting Censorship and Double Standards, and Restoring Free Speech

1HR
share13comments21

BREAKING NEWS
sharecomments533

Federal Prosecutors Building Seditious, Conspiracy Cases Against Some Capitol Rioters: DOJ

1HR
share15comments130

Trump Celebrates Border Wall, Immigration Achievements in Texas Visit

3HR
share31comments254

Minnesota Bar Owner Fights System Over Shutdowns

4HR
share148comments204
From Around the Web

Extremists posted plans of Capitol attack on social media
marketwatch.com

NHL and NHLPA reach tentative agreement to start season
thedailygoalhorn.com

Alarming number of US health care workers are refusing COVID-19 vaccine
nypost.com

Jimmy Carter and wife Rosalynn won’t attend Biden inauguration
marketwatch.com

Many politicians are considering banning gasoline-powered cars
realclearenergy.org

New York GOP congresswomen blast Nancy Pelosi’s new House gender rules
nypost.com

New conservative news aggregator; is Drudge worried?
conservativeplaylist.com

These are the people Trump has pardoned — or still could pardon
marketwatch.com

Copyright © 2000 - 2021

https://m.theepochtimes.com/pence-r...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-12-5

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
How To Use Gab (5 min 10 sec):

Published on Jan 10, 2021 by L isfortheWay​

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Nancy and other key Patriots are right now having round the clock planning meetings with Antifa. Camps will be built across the US with US taxpayer dollars - initial estimates are north of 10 billion for the 'Phase I' camps. Antifa now has the master contract for all 're-orientation conditioning' type positions - there was never a question on this point. They are the guardians of peace and justice after all. Camp inmates will be used for construction and maintenance of the Camps. Antifa members are too important - we cannot waste their talents and training on mundane things like feeding and daily care of camp attendees. But they will of coarse oversee these activities.

Antifa will focus on mainly on security, re-education, and obviously any required corrective discipline of camp attendees. Antifa has estimated that corrective discipline could well be a major part of their mandate. It should be noted that Antifa's master contract (estimated to be on the order of five billion dollars for Phase I) gives them complete control of all methods and practices in these camps, so at least we know true American patriots will be in charge.
You a special layer of crazy bro .

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
How To Use Gab (5 min 10 sec):

Published on Jan 10, 2021 by L isfortheWay​
The story of gab

The Inspiring True Story of Gab.com (17 min 45 sec)​
Published on Jan 11, 2021 by Andrew Torba​
I am a Christian, a husband, a father, a patriotic American, and the CEO of @gab. Now faith is...​
Description​
Gab CEO Andrew Torba tells our story and shares our vision for the future.​
Someone also uploaded that video to YouTube today. So, unless YouTube deletes it, here is the video:
(looks like the copy this person uploaded has an issue with the audio not being in sync with the video. This isn't a problem on the copy on the gab tv link above)

The Inspiring True Story Of Gab.com (17 min 48 sec):​
Published on Jan 12, 2021 by Dark Owl​
The future of social media is here!​

Last edited:

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
that's a pretty generic statement, much like Trump has been giving.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Except Trump never mentions the traitor and usurper Robinette Biden by name when speaking about the "next" administration.

If Milley truly thinks helping to install Biden in the WH is consistent with the Constitution he swore an oath to protect and defend, then he's too stupid to be trusted with a weapon, let alone command of armed men.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
MENU

TRUMP ADMINISTRATION
Trump Calls Impeachment Push a ‘Witch Hunt’ That Stokes Anger
BY TOM OZIMEK
FacebookTweetParlerEmail
Shares

1389 Comments
President Donald Trump told reporters outside the White House on Tuesday that the fresh Democrat push for a second impeachment is part of a long-running campaign against him that is fueling anger among his supporters.
“On the impeachment, it’s really a continuation of the greatest witch hunt in the history of politics,” Trump said. “It’s ridiculous. It’s absolutely ridiculous. This impeachment is causing tremendous anger, and you’re doing it and it’s really a terrible thing that they’re doing.”
Democrats on Monday released a resolution charging Trump with “incitement of insurrection,” accusing Trump of inspiring the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol. Trump in a speech that day called for supporters to go to the Capitol, but stressed they should stay peaceful.
Speaking to reporters on Tuesday, the president reiterated his call for peace, saying, “we want absolutely no violence.”
Democrats have been trying to pressure Vice President Mike Pence and the Cabinet to remove Trump by invoking the 25th Amendment. A source told The Epoch Times that Pence doesn’t support the move. A House Republican on Monday blocked a resolution that called on Pence to invoke the amendment.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) told colleagues in a recent letter that if Pence and a majority of the Cabinet don’t invoke the 25th Amendment, Democrats plan to move forward with another impeachment.
Experience the best way to read The Epoch Times online. Try our free app for a limited time.
Trump told reporters outside the White House that, “for Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer to continue on this path, I think it’s causing tremendous danger to our country and it’s causing tremendous anger.”
MOST READ

“I want no violence,” he added.
Later, after his arrival at the Joint Base Andrews prior to his departure for Alamo, Texas, Trump was asked about his responsibility for the violent breach of the U.S. Capitol, in which a number of people lost their lives. Trump rejected the suggestion that he egged on the crowd to commit violence, saying that his speech was “totally appropriate.”
“They’ve analyzed my speech and my words and my final paragraph, my final sentence, and everybody to a T thought it was totally appropriate,” Trump said before boarding Air Force One.
President Donald Trump at the Save America rally in Washington on Jan. 6, 2021. (Lisa Fan/The Epoch Times)
RELATED

Wake Up, America

In his speech on Jan. 6, Trump accused media and big tech of abusing their power and interfering in the election, while reiterating his claim that he was cheated out of an electoral win.
“All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical left Democrats, which is what they’re doing and stolen by the fake news media,” Trump said. “That’s what they’ve done and what they’re doing. We will never give up. We will never concede.”
While the president said, “We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore,” his remarks seemed to be in reference to political engagement and he later made clear that the day’s protest was to remain peaceful.
“We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated,” Trump said. “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”
At the end of his speech, he urged people to “walk down Pennsylvania Avenue” and “try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.”
In Alamo, Trump is expected to deliver remarks about his immigration efforts.
Follow Tom on Twitter: @OZImekTOM

https://m.theepochtimes.com/trump-c...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-12-2

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1610507716544.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
White hat? Black hat? Disinformation is necessary

MENU

Vice President Mike Pence presides over a Joint session of Congress to certify the 2020 Electoral College results on Capitol Hill in Washington on Jan. 6, 2020. (Erin Schaff/The New York Times via Getty Images)MORE
POLITICS
BY MIMI NGUYEN LY
FacebookTweetParlerEmail
551 Shares

533 Comments
Vice President Mike Pence said that he refuses to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove President Donald Trump from office, saying that it would set a “terrible precedent.”
In a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), Pence said that he does not believe that invoking the 25th Amendment is in the best interest of the nation or consistent with the Constitution.
“[W]ith just eight days left in the President’s term, you and the Democratic Caucus are demanding that the Cabinet and I invoke the 25th Amendment,” he wrote. “I do not believe that such a course of action is in the best interest of our Nation or consistent with our Constitution.”
“Last week, I did not yield to pressure to exert power beyond my constitutional authority to determine the outcome of the election, and I will not now yield to efforts in the House of Representatives to play political games at a time so serious in the life of our Nation.”
Letter from Vice President Mike Pence to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Jan. 12, 2021.
The 25th Amendment, adopted in 1967, states that if a sitting vice president and a cabinet majority agree that the president is not fit to perform his duties, the president can be removed and the vice president can take over the presidency.
“As you know full well, the 25th Amendment was designed to address Presidential incapacity or disability,” Pence wrote in his letter, later adding, “Under our Constitution, the 25th Amendment is not a means of punishment or usurpation. Invoking the 25th Amendment in such a manner would set a terrible precedent.”
MOST READ

Pence said that the Trump Administration’s energy is now “directed to ensuring an orderly transition.”
“In the midst of a global pandemic, economic hardship for millions of Americans, and the tragic events of January 6th, now is the time for us to come together, now is the time to heal,” he wrote.
“I urge you and every member of Congress to avoid actions that would further divide and inflame the passions of the moment,” he added. “Work with us to lower the temperature and unite our country as we prepare to inaugurate President-elect Joe Biden as the next President of the United States.”
RELATED

Pelosi and Schumer Say They Have Not Heard From Pence on 25th Amendment

He concluded, “I pledge to you that I will continue to do my part to work in good faith with the incoming administration to ensure an orderly transition of power. So help me God.”
A Trump administration official close to Pence who chose to remain anonymous had previously told The Epoch Times that there is no possibility of Pence invoking the 25th.
Pelosi said on Jan. 7 that Congress may move to impeach Trump if Pence and Trump’s cabinet does not take action. At the time, she said that Trump “clearly has indicated that over and over again,” including by allegedly “inciting sedition,” referring to the civil unrest that took place on U.S. Capitol grounds on Jan. 6.
Trump has been repeatedly calling for peace and condemned the violence that took place at and near the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, when lawmakers were gathered in the building to count and certify electoral votes for the now-president-elect Joe Biden.
Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) have both accused Trump of having incited the violence, and both have called for his removal from office.
The Jan. 6 breach of the Capitol building by unknown groups interrupted the lawmakers for several hours before proceedings resumed. One woman, Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt, died that day after being shot inside the building.
It is unclear who instigated the breach of the building. A video of the event shows a left-wing activist encouraging and convincing Capitol police to let trespassers through at several points, The Epoch Times previously noted.
Separately, the civil unrest that broke out on Capitol grounds left at least four more people dead—three due to medical reasons, and a U.S. Capitol police officer was confirmed dead by the department on Jan. 7 due to injuries sustained while on duty responding to riots.
Follow Mimi on Twitter: @MimiNguyenLy

Help us spread the truth. Share this article with your friends.
FacebookTweetParlerEmail Copy Link
551 Shares
TOP NEWS

Video: Parler CEO On Fighting Censorship and Double Standards, and Restoring Free Speech

1HR
share13comments21

BREAKING NEWS
sharecomments533

Federal Prosecutors Building Seditious, Conspiracy Cases Against Some Capitol Rioters: DOJ

1HR
share15comments130

Trump Celebrates Border Wall, Immigration Achievements in Texas Visit

3HR
share31comments254

Minnesota Bar Owner Fights System Over Shutdowns

4HR
share148comments204
From Around the Web
Extremists posted plans of Capitol attack on social media
marketwatch.com

NHL and NHLPA reach tentative agreement to start season
thedailygoalhorn.com

Alarming number of US health care workers are refusing COVID-19 vaccine
nypost.com

Jimmy Carter and wife Rosalynn won’t attend Biden inauguration
marketwatch.com

Many politicians are considering banning gasoline-powered cars
realclearenergy.org

New York GOP congresswomen blast Nancy Pelosi’s new House gender rules
nypost.com

New conservative news aggregator; is Drudge worried?
conservativeplaylist.com

These are the people Trump has pardoned — or still could pardon
marketwatch.com

Copyright © 2000 - 2021

https://m.theepochtimes.com/pence-r...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-12-5
A little snarky in the middle there?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Both sides using "rule of law" "foreign & domestic" a LOT !

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Except Trump never mentions the traitor and usurper Robinette Biden by name when speaking about the "next" administration.

If Milley truly thinks helping to install Biden in the WH is consistent with the Constitution he swore an oath to protect and defend, then he's too stupid to be trusted with a weapon, let alone command of armed men.
There seemes to be a very real possibility that its fake disinfo.

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Out of these ashes a new party will develop. The new world will be about deglobalizing the globe and getting back to real free trade without al the membership bullshit.

Oh and BTW, guess who has been nominated on the Vogue magazine? No, not the glamourous Mrs Trump. ..............Ms Kamala Harris. And OMG they would have spent a great deal of time and beauticians expertise with large sums of dough to get an old hag like her looking so good.

Not into glossy girly mags, just saw her on the front page doing some surfing the am.

SH

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Both sides using "rule of law" "foreign & domestic" a LOT !
The DS's are trying to get ahead of everything they are doing/ have done by "framing the narrative" early with classic, text book, hypocritical projection performed verbatim from Rules For Radicals.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
McConnell believes impeachment will make it easier to "purge [Trump] from the party" ahead of a Wednesday House vote to formally charge Trump with inciting violence
In MAGA land Trump purge YOU!!!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
And both claiming they are upholding the constitution...
Only when the truth comes out will the world know who was lying all along

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
And both claiming they are upholding the constitution...
And one would have to be dead up from the neck up to fail to discern the one telling the truth.