• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

chieftain

Gold Chaser
And one would have to be dead up from the neck up to fail to discern the one telling the truth.
Both sides are full of enough shit to overwhelm even the biggest sewerage plant in the world.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
What a clown show DeeCee has become, with one branch of traitors trying to overthrow another branch by weaponizing an amendment for purely political purposes.

The only question I have about this doomed to fail grandstanding shit show is...did Nancy show up to vote?

Never mind that a section 4 would require the backing of a majority of the president's cabinet and veep Pence to enact the 25th...the traitors in the house cannot even manage to get to the required 2/3 majority needed there. ...and that's with a few RINOs crossing party lines. Pathetic bunch of losers love their useless gestures.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
What a clown show DeeCee has become, with one branch of traitors trying to overthrow another branch by weaponizing an amendment for purely political purposes.

The only question I have about this doomed to fail grandstanding shit show is...did Nancy show up to vote?

Never mind that a section 4 would require the backing of a majority of the president's cabinet and veep Pence to enact the 25th...the traitors in the house cannot even manage to get to the required 2/3 majority needed there. ...and that's with a few RINOs crossing party lines. Pathetic bunch of losers love their useless gestures.
Last I heard Nutjob Nancy has been MIA for the last 2 days. I kinda hope she's dead....kinda!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Gun-toting GOP congresswoman, Capitol Police in standoff over bag

Rep. Lauren Boebert, R-Colo., center, smiles after joining other freshman Republican House members for a group photo at the Capitol in Washington, Monday, Jan. 4, 2021. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Tuesday, January 12, 2021

House Democrats imposed a new rule Tuesday requiring all lawmakers to have to go through a metal detector to reach the chamber floor — and it immediately sparked a standoff with a freshman Republican who says she carries her own firearm with her.

Rep. Lauren Boebert, Colorado Republican, didn’t want to turn over her handbag to be searched.

She was blocked from entering the House to vote during a debate on whether to try to oust President Trump.

A CNN reporter who observed the standoff said it went on for about 10 minutes, and she was finally allowed on the floor. He said it wasn’t clear whether the bag was searched.

The new metal detector rule was imposed unilaterally by Democrats in the wake of last week’s assault on Congress by pro-Trump rioters.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Just thought of this scenario...

If Biden gets into office, MASSIVE DISCLOSURE OF SWAMP CREATURES' CRIMES & TREASON, with PROOF ACCUMULATED OVER 4 YEARS.

They tried it with FALSE UNSUBSTANTIATED ALLEGATIONS against Trump, as soon as he entered office, but Trump HAS THE GOODS ON THEM, or MOST of them, by now. UNDENIABLE PROOF.

And they couldn't accuse Trump of "abusing the power of his office", since he would NOT be "in office", but the PLAINTIFF.

What an implosion!!! "Biblical".

Judicial & Congress would NOT be able to just "ignore it", if FULLY DISCLOSED TO THE WORLD. And the MSM & Big Tech would be SCREWED.

NO NEED FOR ANY PHYSICAL VIOLENCE BY THE CITIZENS, either. Guns can stay in their racks. Might be otherwise for Law Enforcement & the Guard & the Military, though...

I'm ready to become a bit more "patient" now...

Last edited:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Or hypnotized more like it..I would bet that most people on this site don't watch much TV
View attachment 197813
Since graduating HS ive never had a tv in any place ive lived. This will be my 27th refreshing year without having been victim to that utterly repulsive, horrifyingly invasive, mind torturing, nervous system damaging, soul polluting, filthy rubbish!

"I’m the Slime” is one of Zappa’s critiques of television, which he seems to have seen mostly as a mind control device used by “government and industry” to coerce viewers into buying products and buying into political rhetoric. (As usual, Zappa was well ahead of his time; the song can easily be applied to the current state of the World"

I’M THE SLIME LYRICS
I am gross and perverted
I'm obsessed 'n deranged

I have existed for years
But very little has changed

I'm the tool of the Government
And industry too

For I am destined to rule
And regulate you

I may be vile and pernicious
But you can't look away

I make you think I'm delicious
With the stuff that I say

I'm the best you can get
Have you guessed me yet?

I'm the slime oozin' out
From your TV set

You will obey me while I lead you
And eat the garbage that I feed you
Until the day that we don't need you
Don't go for help . . . no one will heed you

Your mind is totally controlled
It has been stuffed into my mold
And you will do as you are told
Until the rights to you are sold

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

If Biden gets into office, MASSIVE DISCLOSURE OF SWAMP CREATURES' CRIMES & TREASON, with PROOF ACCUMULATED OVER 4 YEARS.

They tried it with FALSE UNSUBSTANTIATED ALLEGATIONS against Trump, as soon as he entered office, but Trump HAS THE GOODS ON THEM, or MOST of them, by now. UNDENIABLE PROOF.

And they couldn't accuse Trump of "abusing the power of his office", since he would NOT be "in office", but the PLAINTIFF.

Judicial & Congress would NOT be able to just "ignore it", if FULLY DISCLOSED TO THE WORLD. And the MSM & Big Tech would be SCREWED.

NO NEED FOR ANY PHYSICAL VIOLENCE BY THE CITIZENS, either. Guns can stay in their racks.

Good thoughts. Either way ts clear most people forget that Trump is only one man in a many men militia. He just happens to be the absolutely perfect front man. I honestly can't think of a single other person who could have accomplished what he did under the circumstances he did without either dropping dead or going insane.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Since graduating HS ive never had a tv in any place ive lived. This will be my 27th refreshing year without having been victim to that utterly repulsive, horrifyingly invasive, mind torturing, nervous system damaging, soul polluting, filthy rubbish!
The TV in my house has a headphone outlet - with a wireless headphone setup - for my wife to watch her game shows from Italian TV, and I don't have to listen.
Once in a blue moon we watch a movie or a documentary together with the volume on, otherwise the house is quiet as a mouse...

Same with our smartphones and laptops - headphones. Don't bother each other with what we're watching or listening to. I fall asleep to Sci-Fi & Fantasy audio-books, her with meditations... not interfering with each other...

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Both sides are full of enough shit to overwhelm even the biggest sewerage plant in the world.
And what is your evidence to support the claim that the Trump Administration is "full of enough shit to overwhelm even the biggest sewerage plant in the world" chief?

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Perhaps there was more satanical interests and/or the threats thereof, with associates of these 'actors' who went into Capitol Hill?

Even mainstream media articles of the left are confused with the FBI speech. Or perhaps are themselves, distancing from the content of the video?

Hyperlinked here:
African American investigates. Cannot embed.

SH

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The TV in my house has a headphone outlet - with a wireless headphone setup - for my wife to watch her game shows from Italian TV, and I don't have to listen.
Once in a blue moon we watch a movie or a documentary together with the volume on, otherwise the house is quiet as a mouse...

Same with our smartphones and laptops - headphones. Don't bother each other with what we're watching or listening to. I fall asleep to Sci-Fi & Fantasy audio-books, her with meditations... not interfering with each other...
Bless your sound sensitive heart. :D
ive had/have friends that make/receive phone calls with the tv on FULL FARKIN BLAST!

like, "man!"

---------------

Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors
Abstract

Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near ½ Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity.

Images (9)

Classifications

A61N2/00 Magnetotherapy
US6506148B2
United States
Download PDF Find Prior Art Similar
InventorHendricus G. Loos
Worldwide applications
2001 US
Application US09/872,528 events
2001-06-01

Application filed by Hendricus G. Loos
2001-06-01

Priority to US09/872,528
2002-12-12

Publication of US20020188164A1
2003-01-14

Application granted
2003-01-14

Publication of US6506148B2
Status

Active
2021-06-01

Anticipated expiration
InfoPatent citations (15) Non-patent citations (5) Cited by (3) Legal events Similar documents Priority and Related Applications

https://patents.google.com/patent/US6506148B2/en

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Perhaps there was more satanical interests and/or the threats thereof, with associates of these 'actors' who went into Capitol Hill?

Even mainstream media articles of the left are confused with the FBI speech. Or perhaps are themselves, distancing from the content of the video?

Hyperlinked here:
African American investigates. Cannot embed.

SH
test
[video]https://www.bitchute.com/video/gHYYl3ySuylz/ [/video]

Nope, that doesn't work either... that way of formatting used to work for many videos before on this site...

Last edited by a moderator:

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
A lot seems to be moving on the "official" front. McConnell can't possibly be dumb enough to think that getting rid of trump from the Republicans would help, lol.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/mitch-mcconnell-reportedly-pleased-about-idea-trump-impeachment

McConnell believes impeachment will make it easier to "purge [Trump] from the party" ahead of a Wednesday House vote to formally charge Trump with inciting violence
Needs decommissioning. McConnel is well past his sell by date.

Other treasonous politicians need purging for efforts to change the laws and the Constitution to their own ideological favors. That is my viewpoint FWIW.

SH

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Bless your sound sensitive heart. :D
ive had/have friends that make/receive phone calls with the tv on FULL FARKIN BLAST!

like, "man!"
I have constant full-blast tinnitus, so ANY noises that I'M NOT MAKING really get on my nerves... and my wife is a bit deaf, so her volume is loud... We found an easy solution with the headphones, more comfortable than earbuds... though I do end up waking up in the middle of the night just because of the sound of her breathing in her sleep... even when I switch to my sound-proofing job earmuffs... - not her fault... Then I nap in the afternoon while digesting...

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
How many 80 years olds go get jobs?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/democrat-former-senator-barbara-boxer-slammed-taking-job-surveillance-firm-china/

Democrat Former Senator Barbara Boxer Slammed For Taking Job With Surveillance Firm From China
By Mike LaChance
Published January 13, 2021 at 12:05am
308 Comments
Share on FacebookTweet
Email

There sure are a lot of Democrats in Congress with questionable connections to China.
Barbara Boxer, a former United States Senator from California has apparently taken a job with a firm in China that is known for surveillance of ethnic minorities.
This news is so toxic that even the Joe Biden inaugural committee has returned Boxer’s donation.
The Hill reports:

Biden inaugural committee to refund former senator’s donation due to foreign agent status
President-elect Joe Biden’s inaugural committee is refunding a $500 donation from former Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) over her registration as a foreign agent with a firm alleged to have aided the Chinese government’s surveillance of the Uighur ethnic minority.
A spokesperson for the committee told Axios it did not seek the donation from Boxer, and that it would refund it after the revelation of her registration as a foreign agent, which was first reported by the Daily Caller.
“When I am asked to provide strategic advice to help a company operate in a more responsible and humane manner consistent with U.S. law in spirit and letter, it is an opportunity to make things better while helping protect and create American jobs,” Boxer told Axios.
Mercury Public Affairs, where Boxer serves as Los Angeles co-chair, filed documents last week registering as a foreign agent for its work with Chinese surveillance company Hikvision. The federal government has banned American companies from doing unlicensed business with the company due to reports it has contributed to monitoring of the predominantly Muslim ethnic group. Last year, the Trump administration outright barred U.S. investment in Hikvision.
First Eric Swalwell and now this.

Democrats need to explain why their party is so comfortable doing business with China.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This will be my 27th refreshing year without having been victim to that utterly repulsive, horrifyingly invasive, mind torturing, nervous system damaging, soul polluting, filthy rubbish!
Funny but that lines up with algore inventing the innerweb thingy...... what's more depraved?

chieftain

Gold Chaser
And what is your evidence to support the claim that the Trump Administration is "full of enough shit to overwhelm even the biggest sewerage plant in the world" chief?
- Swamp creature after swamp creature came and went during his time at the "helm", something that went against the "drain the swamp" mantra.
- The institutions that are the root cause of pretty much every problem the US faces are not only still around, they are stronger than ever.
- This is despite assertions that these institutions would be abrogated of their power and control or at the very least brought under control.
- The deficit kept growing exponentially, with no tangible benefit for the country, all to thunderous applause.
- Previous administrations were lambasted for their spending largesse, yet somehow it was okay whilst on Trump's watch.
- The level of hypocrisy and back pedaling throughout the past four years was again met with thunderous applause and not the slightest hint of criticism.
- Snowden and Assange are still persona non grata within the US, with most in the MIC beying for their blood.

But the most important point or points, is that he isn't dead. Say what you will about my points above, but if the scumbags that hold the reins wanted him dead, their attempts would have been on show for all to see, spreading fear and panic through the country. No matter what games the MIC plays, had Trump been an actual threat, multiple publicly visible attempts on his life would have been made until the bloke was six feet under.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
There is no way that the unpaid "militia" are going to even make a dent in the power structure, all the big money interests are now lining up against Donald. The paid Militia will increase their methods and stamp out those they regard as lawbreakers. The "rebellion" reminds me of a guy I know who poured his blood on missiles as a plowshares action. He ended up as a guest of the Federal government for a while.

Also David Cay Johnston is fighting mad, he's the guy that the President sent his tax return to, Donald knows this guy well: https://www.dcreport.org/2021/01/11/they-came-for-blood/
Krag... Didja ever hear of the Southeast Asia Games? The opposition is still there, isn't it. They run the place. We don't. Hm.

We had Puff the Magic Dragon, helicopters for encirclement and destruction of the poorly-armed, scattered foe. We had communications, B-52's, Agent Orange, napalm, Willie Peter, Mad Minutes, 155 Howitzer flechettes, night vision, claymores.

They started with crossbows <-- That is a stone fact. They stole a tank (it is on display in its underground hideout to this day).

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
I had to build a teevee room in the basement to get that awful thing out of my l/r. It's a very comfortable man cave, and I don't have to look at or listen to it.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I had to build a teevee room in the basement to get that awful thing out of my l/r. It's very comfortable, and I don't have to look at or listen to it.
I don't watch TV period (other than watching a taped show devoid of mind numbing brain washing while Mrs Shootist and I are having dinner together)

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
13 years NO tv

from Donald Trump Jr account on CloutHub

Our greatest strength is our ability to control our message. MAGA. Billionaire tyrants want us using 14 century means of communication, that’s why we are starting Trump News Media with your support. Share and drop a flag in the comments for more information. This is war patriots!!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
13 years NO tv

from Donald Trump Jr account on CloutHub

Our greatest strength is our ability to control our message. MAGA. Billionaire tyrants want us using 14 century means of communication, that’s why we are starting Trump News Media with your support. Share and drop a flag in the comments for more information. This is war patriots!!
1610545928263.png

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

it is obvious , change is in the air , Patriots are 75-100 million strong if not more

a million Americans show up in DC and 200 act like assholes with half that 200 being commies and the narrative is we are ALL domestic terrorists

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
TAKE TIME TO WATCH
HOLY SHIT
Now we know why Pelosi attempted to take away the nuclear codes from Trump.
Note that General McInerney was in the White House a couple days ago and has access to Flynn.
No way this gets swept under the rug.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Trump takes nuclear football to Alamo
President Donald Trump took his first out-of-town trip since the Capitol riots Tuesday – and brought along the nuclear 'football' Speaker Nancy Pelosi says he is unfit to control.

http://www.hideoutnow.com/2021/01/trump-takes-nuclear-football-to-alamo.html

On one hand it makes perfect sense. On the other it's rather sinister.
I thought this goes with him whenever he travels, just like any other president. This article seems like a lot of tadoo about nothing

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Well heck I thought it was something sensational.
pffft.
There's are a ton of sensationalist crap floating around out there right now Brio. It's crazy!!

Shortstack

Bain of the Authoritarian Follower
Gold Chaser
it is obvious , change is in the air , Patriots are 75-100 million strong if not more

a million Americans show up in DC and 200 act like assholes with half that 200 being commies and the narrative is we are ALL domestic terrorists
It was an absolute perfect example of a false flag. Hell I would be willing to bet the main instigators were put up to this by Democrat operatives. People with clean pasts could well have been paid to do this. Imagine a Democrat operative approaching someone for the job. Someone vetted in advance and likely to say yes to anything if they were properly motivated.

"Hey, I have a little job for you in Washington DC. Too bad about you losing your three dry cleaning businesses, your life savings, and now your house. We will get your family back in a better house this instant. But... Only if you do this one little job for this - as an additional sign on bonus, we will give you this - a cold wallet with 50 Bitcoins. You must end up in jail, but for every year you serve in jail, we will give you an additional cold wallet with 10 Bitcoins" Max six hardware wallets (100 Bitcoins total) so don't do anything too crazy. If you carry a loaded weapon (you must be caught and arrested to get paid) then your sentence could well be twenty years - so keep your 'clips' out of the pistol while on capital grounds. Our legal experts guarantee a max sentence of five years if the gun is unloaded - but you have to have 'clips' full of ammo on your person.

On the other hand, a pistol alone will get you one year in jail. So you can manage your total income for this job depending on how long you want to serve in jail. So, a win win for everyone - you walk away with 100 Bitcoins max for serving a nickel, or 60 Bitcoins for getting 'caught' with an unloaded pistol in the capital building but only serve one year in jail. Either way, just stay on script and you get the cold wallets. You would be the highest earning person in the US penal system."

Last edited:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Biden and his cabal will block any disclosures, the courts will refuse to prosecute, media wont cover it,

NO NEED FOR ANY PHYSICAL VIOLENCE BY THE CITIZENS, either. Guns can stay in their racks. Might be otherwise for Law Enforcement & the Guard & the Military, though...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Biden and his cabal will block any disclosures, the courts will refuse to prosecute, media wont cover it,
Correct. If Biden is sworn in it's over which means if anything is going to happen to turn this around it needs to happen in the next 8 days