• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
1610552120146.png

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Correct. If Biden is sworn in it's over which means if anything is going to happen to turn this around it needs to happen in the next 8 days
#Trusttheplan

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It was an absolute perfect example of a false flag. Hell I would be willing to bet the main instigators were put up to this by Democrat operatives. People with clean pasts could well have been paid to do this. Imagine a Democrat operative approaching someone for the job. Someone vetted in advance and likely to say yes to anything if they were properly motivated.

"Hey, I have a little job for you in Washington DC. Too bad about you losing your three dry cleaning businesses, your life savings, and now your house. We will get your family back in a better house this instant. But... Only if you do this one little job for this - as an additional sign on bonus, we will give you this - a cold wallet with 50 Bitcoins. You must end up in jail, but for every year you serve in jail, we will give you an additional cold wallet with 10 Bitcoins" Max six hardware wallets (100 Bitcoins total) so don't do anything too crazy. If you carry a loaded weapon (you must be caught and arrested to get paid) then your sentence could well be twenty years - so keep your 'clips' out of the pistol while on capital grounds. Our legal experts guarantee a max sentence of five years if the gun is unloaded - but you have to have 'clips' full of ammo on your person.

On the other hand, a pistol alone will get you one year in jail. So you can manage your total income for this job depending on how long you want to serve in jail. So, a win win for everyone - you walk away with 100 Bitcoins max for serving a nickel, or 60 Bitcoins for getting 'caught' with an unloaded pistol in the capital building but only serve one year in jail. Either way, just stay on script and you get the cold wallets. You would be the highest earning person in the US penal system."
Just happened to glance at a newspaper dated January 4, 2021. Editorial claimed in bold headlines, "Trump is inciting chaos on Jan. 6" This was planned.

Another thing I've come to realize is Derrik Chauvin was an actor. Ever wonder why he kept his knee on Floyd for so long and how that it just happened to be filmed? Another set up.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Just happened to glance at a newspaper dated January 4, 2021. Editorial claimed in bold headlines, "Trump is inciting chaos on Jan. 6" This was planned.

Another thing I've come to realize is Derrik Chauvin was an actor. Ever wonder why he kept his knee on Floyd for so long and how that it just happened to be filmed? Another set up.
Weren't there reports that Chauvin and Floyd knew each other from working security at a strip club or something like that?

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Watching bits of the house debate, some clown just said "attackers hunted down lawmakers to hold them hostage or worse"

I guess they think people really are that stupid LOL!!
They're like 10 year old drama queens but make no mistake, the Bolsheviks in Coongress know what they're doing. Never underestimate the enemy

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
INTERESTING THEORY

===================================

Kesterson claims no “secret sources”

It’s just a theory ok? He freely admits he has no intel on this.

1) why FEMA in DC?
2) what’s with 15000 NG in DC for a “virtual event?”
(he says with FEMA on the emergency that NG can be posse comitatus deputized fed law enforcement. He also stated that the DC guard can only be activated by the President, not mayor bowwow or Pentagon. Part of why I’d like our military minds)
3) where’s nazi nancy?
4) why aren’t all the hollyweird loons rubbing our faces in defeat? (Because they are contained by FEMA emergency power?)
5) why are the rat gubners not dancing in streets? Like your OR gov or witless in MI?

And then Kesterson begins explaining much of the power that FEMA has. Due to emergency declaration in all states and territories he theorizes that it is possible that all or part of the US (but especially DC) could be under FEMA control now instead of insurrection act. I am not sure how much you are aware of FEMA’s possible power but I found it way too scary 30 years ago. However, in this case, if what Kesterson is theorizing they could drain the swamp in DC and every derp location on
US soil.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Seeker
INTERESTING THEORY

1) why FEMA in DC?
(he says with FEMA on the emergency that NG can be posse comitatus deputized fed law enforcement. He also stated that the DC guard can only be activated by the President, not mayor bowwow or Pentagon. Part of why I’d like our military minds)
3) where’s nazi nancy?
4) why aren’t all the hollyweird loons rubbing our faces in defeat? (Because they are contained by FEMA emergency power?)
5) why are the rat gubners not dancing in streets? Like your OR gov or witless in MI?

And then Kesterson begins explaining much of the power that FEMA has. Due to emergency declaration in all states and territories he theorizes that it is possible that all or part of the US (but especially DC) could be under FEMA control now instead of insurrection act. I am not sure how much you are aware of FEMA’s possible power but I found it way too scary 30 years ago. However, in this case, if what Kesterson is theorizing they could drain the swamp in DC and every derp location on US soil.
Right. That explains it then.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Listening to the out of control house of representatives voting on the single article of impeachment, it's flat out amusing that a huge number of our so called "representatives" have sent a proxy to vote on their behalf FOR THE IMPEACHMENT OF THE PRESIDENT.

This issue is so very vital to our nation, that these sack of shit traitors couldn't even be bothered to show up and vote. AOC had some bag of shit from Michigan vote her proxy. CONgress is like a tumor on the nation and it needs to be removed.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Still no sign of Pelosi, speaches are directed to Mr Speaker not Madame.
???
Yeah, she's MIA. Q did say important people will begin to vanish when the storm begins. First Haspel, now Nutjob Nancy. Who's going to be next?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
INTERESTING THEORY

1) why FEMA in DC?
3) where’s nazi nancy?

And then Kesterson begins explaining much of the power that FEMA has. Due to emergency declaration in all states and territories he theorizes that it is possible that all or part of the US (but especially DC) could be under FEMA control now instead of insurrection act. I am not sure how much you are aware of FEMA’s possible power but I found it way too scary 30 years ago. However, in this case, if what Kesterson is theorizing they could drain the swamp in DC and every derp location on US soil.
In order to expect to carry it out you would require all these things are in place in advance. Nah, just a coincidence I'm sure!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Listening to the out of control house of representatives voting on the single article of impeachment, it's flat out amusing that a huge number of our so called "representatives" have sent a proxy to vote on their behalf FOR THE IMPEACHMENT OF THE PRESIDENT.

This issue is so very vital to our nation, that these sack of shit traitors couldn't even be bothered to show up and vote. AOC had some bag of shit from Michigan vote her proxy. CONgress is like a tumor on the nation and it needs to be removed.
This demonstrates that the contents of the US Congress needs to be pumped out like a septic tank!

Shortstack

Bain of the Authoritarian Follower
Gold Chaser

Yes, I thought about the whole economics and efficiency aspects of banning guns in the US. The Dems can either spend 100's of billions (elections cost serious money now) on this, garnering ill will from half of the US in the process, or use 'alternative' means which cost 1/100th of the direct approach, plus reduces or nearly eliminates the ill will that would otherwise be generated by a straight on political assault of 2nd amendment and the NRA. In my little example above, the Democrat operative is guaranteeing maybe $5mm for each 'top tier' participant in the false flag. They only need 40 top tier participants so that's maybe $200 million. And buys them a complete, or effectively complete gun ban here in the US.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Someone on cspam just said there were now more US troops bivouacked overnight in the US capitol than in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Quite a response if the intent is to protect the capitol from a few alleged insurrectionists that allegedly invaded the capitol building(with invitations) on January 6.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1610557574643.png

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
INTERESTING THEORY

1) why FEMA in DC?
3) where’s nazi nancy?

Someone on cspam just said there were now more US troops bivouacked overnight in the US capitol than in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Quite a response if the intent is to protect the capitol from a few alleged insurrectionists that allegedly invaded the capitol building(with invitations) on January 6.
The number of NG troops in DC makes zero sense for a non public inauguration. Zero. Something else is going on.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The number of NG troops in DC makes zero sense for a non public inauguration. Zero. Something else is going on.

Yup, it is!

It's gonna be a helluva story!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Those guns will be used to take out any "patriots" who show up armed.
What makes you so sure they're there to defend the capitol...which was already very well defended? The response seems so over the top, it'd be almost comedic if the consequences weren't so dire.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Nothingburger

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Those guns will be used to take out any "patriots" who show up armed.
We'll see but I'm pretty sure patriots will be staying home because their leader told them to stay home

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

LufT97

Seeker
Seeker
What makes you so sure they're there to defend the capitol...which was already very well defended? The response seems so over the top, it'd be almost comedic if the consequences weren't so dire.
If you listen to the MSM you might think Robert E Lee was expected to show up with a battalion of troops.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Still no sign of Pelosi, speaches are directed to Mr Speaker not Madame.
???
that's not the 'tell'

in the HoR, they switch out who's running their program, they allow different people to be in charge for a day, so, it's not unusual for them to address the daily speaker by their Gender...

see how this works? Mister? Madam?

wtf is with that, this is a violation of their own rules

stoopid Reps

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
What?!? You think it's a nothingburger that up to 15k US troops are stationed in and around the nation's capitol and are erecting a fence...WHILE the house votes, mostly by proxy, on a single article of impeachment...allegedly to remove a president that's allegedly in office for 7 more days?

Tell me sir, when was the last time there were so many heavily armed US troops in the nation's capitol? 1812 perhaps?

Dunno WTF is going on, but the events of the last year are most definitely NOT a nothingburger and are most definitely getting stranger as January 20, 2021 approaches.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Things that make you go hmmmm. (3rd straight day)

1610559924093.png

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Yeah, soon I will officially add Naner "traitor" Piglosi to the MIA list with CIA director Gina Haspel.

Wasn't it vodka Nancy that pushed and pushed for the 25th and then SECOND impeachment to be undertaken? Where is the treasonous hag? It's so very important that the bitch couldn't even be there? Come on now.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I can assume that Liz Cheney is Dick cheyney in disguise correct. IE his wife? I can't believe WY would send them back but since when did voting matter.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The Democrat House members speaking are absolutely out of their minds.

They still can't prove that Trump incited a riot, otherwise they would be running the quote on tv 24/7.

Our Republic is lost.
It's not lost, just badly wounded but the ambulance is just around the corner now

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
What?!? You think it's a nothingburger that up to 15k US troops are stationed in and around the nation's capitol and are erecting a fence...WHILE the house votes, mostly by proxy, on a single article of impeachment...allegedly to remove a president that's allegedly in office for 7 more days?

Tell me sir, when was the last time there were so many heavily armed US troops in the nation's capitol? 1812 perhaps?

Dunno WTF is going on, but the events of the last year are most definitely NOT a nothingburger and are most definitely getting stranger as January 20, 2021 approaches.
Have you learned nothing from all the nothing burger picnics the msm along with your buddies in the 4D chess club have invited you too over the last few years.

You do know it’s typical for the NG to be called up and stationed around DC for inaugurations.

In 2017 7000 weekend warriors were called for Orange Mans swearing in.

Turn off CNN. Turn off FOX and stop listening to our resident mouth foamers.

Shortstack

Bain of the Authoritarian Follower
Gold Chaser
It's all about optics. And Photo's that your great grandkids will look at in the future. The Narrative will be "Trump inspires insurrection and his followers oblige" This required the USA to post armed guards at the capital building to keep the terrorist MAGA organization at bay.

Who wants to bet a few Oz of silver that a few of those National Guardsman (or an LEO) will be shot at (or taken out) at long range by a sniper in the coming days. A sniper who will then caught and proven to be a MAGA terrorist.