• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Have you learned nothing from all the nothing burger picnics the msm along with your buddies in the 4D chess club have invited you too over the last few years.

You do know it’s typical for the NG to be called up and stationed around DC for inaugurations.

In 2017 7000 weekend warriors were called for Orange Mans swearing in.

Turn off CNN. Turn off FOX and stop listening to our resident mouth foamers.
Ahh...the good ole voice of apathy. Here are a few facts off the top of my head that you're ignoring to entertain your apathetic stance. Nevermind that I don't watch CNN or Mox news.

1) The inauguration is allegedly virtual.
2) The troops have already been there days and the alleged inauguration isn't for another week...also BTW the troops were called up for 30 days.
3) THERE'S A FENCE BEING BUILT.
4) FEMA and DHS have been called in via emergency order...an order that allegedly came from president Trump...ya know the guy that said he'd be skipping the inauguration.
5) NG troops were first requested(and denied) on January 6, but were later authorized by the POTUS...after they'd seemingly be doing NOTHING save wasting their time...the date was 1/7/2021. Thirteen days before the alleged VIRTUAL inauguration.

Perhaps you're the one that needs to wake up. You can tell me this election and these events are "normal" all you'd like, but you cannot make me believe that we're seeing a normal transfer of power. What's happening now in the US capitol is unprecedented in American history...as is what certain state executives have been doing.

Shortstack

Bain of the Authoritarian Follower
Gold Chaser
Could David Cicilline be more of a drama queen? He need to STFU.
Lauren Boebert is on now. Super happy she is in Congress. She just said "I call Bullcrap"

Can't even imagine what Sean Parnell (he lost PA 17 to Demoncrat 'team CHOMO' Connor Lamb) would have said today.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sounds like Ivanka is still determined to attend Biden's inauguration. Perhaps she'll be the one to welcome Joe and Jill into the WH.
Wouldn't that be messed up.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
That lame duck takes the nuclear football to the Alamo? I hardly waste five minutes here anymore and don't even want to know if that is true or not.

The best advice I can give to a few w/hope (you seem like you can handle the group insanity here Mr P but the average man/woman can't) best advice is do to the Internet what Ms Brio did to her TV. Its an addiction that warps your soul now because of the advanced mind control techniques/spiritual manipulation being used.

Trump news? hahahahaha, insanity to the power of infinity? I can build the wall in '24 and China will pay for it!

patriot just means insane #####hole today.

Thanks Donald. A real patriot (at least in my estimation) has the integrity and guts to accept/promote TRUTH and nothing less.

The only 'sane' people on this whole thread are not even US citizens like Chiefton and Brio. Let that sink in 'patriots'.

Most of them are beyond redemption at this point Mr P. Thats the fact Jack.

Shortstack

Gold Chaser
That lame duck takes the nuclear football to the Alamo? I hardly waste five minutes here anymore and don't even want to know if that is true or not. It's always with the President. And will soon be in China Joes hands.

The best advice I can give to a few w/hope (you seem like you can handle the group insanity here Mr P but the average man/woman can't) best advice is do to the Internet what Ms Brio did to her TV. Its an addiction that warps your soul now because of the advanced mind control techniques/spiritual manipulation being used. Yes, let's just all turn the internet off. That will cure everything. Talk about insanity.

Trump news? hahahahaha, insanity to the power of infinity? I can build the wall in '24 and China will pay for it! He already built it.

Left hand path liberal ('Team CHOMO') patriot just means insane #####hole today.

Thanks Donald. A real patriot (at least in my estimation) has the integrity and guts to accept/promote TRUTH and nothing less. Which is what Trump was doing the whole time. Unless you think there were no massive, systemic issues with the mail in ballots this election cycle.

The only 'sane' people on this whole thread are not even US citizens like Chiefton and Brio. Let that sink in 'patriots'.

Most of them are beyond redemption at this point Mr P. Thats the fact my fantastical and unsubstantiated opinion Jack.
I kept all your text, but crossed out some of it. In doing so, I fixed it for you. My edits or comments in Dark Red

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Looks like the wicked witch of the west is on her broom again...much to my disappointment.

Apparently recent piglosi sighting...

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Looks like the wicked witch of the west is on her broom again...much to my disappointment.

Apparently recent piglosi sighting...
disappointing indeed. Funny that ABC will carry speeches from this skank but won't cover speeches from the actual president of the US.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
NY mayor now cancelling all Trumps contracts, I hope he has a recovery in case of default he can sue them, its just not lookiing good for a hail mary pass at this juncture in time

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Any chance they flew in the Nancy body double? Really hard to tell with those stupid face diapers, though it's not as disappointing to see politicians with their mouths covered in cloth.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Any chance they flew in the Nancy body double? Really hard to tell with those stupid face diapers, though it's not as disappointing to see politicians with their mouths covered in cloth.
Of course that may be what we're seeing. Right now everything is questionable.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Are you guys watching the impeachment hearing from the House? Why do all the dims sound like such babbling crybabies that are putting on an act?
Because they are.

Shortstack

Gold Chaser
Are you guys watching the impeachment hearing from the House? Why do all the dims sound like such babbling crybabies that are putting on an act?
They sound like grandstanding morons because many of them are left hand path (team 'CHOMO') liberals. Who will soon be lead by 'CHOMO' Joe.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Shortstack

Gold Chaser
I know, don't worry, CHOMO Joe will step down within three months. And President Kamala will emerge as President. CHOMO Joe may stay in for two years, but since Kamala will be running for President in 2024, she needs at least two years on the job. That said, she may get primary'ed and lose the Democrat Nomination. Seeing as how bad she did in the 2020 Democrat Primaries.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I know, don't worry, CHOMO Joe will step down within three months. And President Kamala will emerge as President. CHOMO Joe may stay in for two years, but since Kamala will be running for President in 2024, she needs at least two years on the job. That said, she may get primary'ed and lose the Democrat Nomination. Seeing as how bad she did in the 2020 Democrat Primaries.
NO, if we get to a day where there is a President Biden then it's too late for any fix.

Last edited:

Shortstack

Gold Chaser
NO, if we get to a day where there is a President Biden then we've failed
No, the republican controlled state level congress failed. The US Constitution gave them the power in Article 2 and they failed to exercise it. There really is nothing we can do now, except primary a new slate of state level Congressmen and Senators to replace the Republican's who did not act - they had Plenary authority all along, so they have no excuse in not acting. Perhaps Democrat Operatives were handing out cold wallets with ten bitcoins to certain republicans - bribes to relinquish their Plenary authority to the courts.

Unless the Republicans did not even need pay offs? In either case, replacing this subgroup of do nothings with Republicans that will act is the only thing we can do now. The State Congress already has plenary authority. They just need to start exercising it. To take election related mattes away from the courts and the Governor or Secretary of State's office.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Where can you check who have been present / absent? URL or something?
Don't know. I wouldn't put it past the MSM to create a FF video showing the sheep that the drunken skank is alive, well and doing her job! That could EASILY be a stand in for Nancy. The left have Hollywood makeup artists under their control. Until I can smell the alcohol I'm not accepting that video as Nancy

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Shortstack

Gold Chaser
As of right now, eight republican congressman have voted to impeach. They are still voting. Watchin on CSPAN now. On track for a 230 to 203 vote. Ops, another Republican crossed the isle. That's nine now. So 231 to 202 barring no more traitors.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
No, the republican controlled state level congress failed. The US Constitution gave them the power in Article 2 and they failed to exercise it. There really is nothing we can do now, except primary a new slate of state level Congressmen and Senators to replace the Republican's who did not act - they had Plenary authority all along, so they have no excuse in not acting. Perhaps Democrat Operatives were handing out cold wallets with ten bitcoins to certain republicans - bribes to relinquish their Plenary authority to the courts.

Unless the Republicans did not even need pay offs? In either case, replacing this subgroup of do nothings with Republicans that will act is the only thing we can do now. The State Congress already has plenary authority. They just need to start exercising it. To take election related mattes away from the courts and the Governor or Secretary of State's office.
The mission we're on will render the political infrastructure mute. Politicians were never going to solve any of the problems we have in this country. If they were, the problems would have been addressed by intelligent adults already. The politicians are there for show. In the end they'll be dealt with appropriately.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
As of right now, eight republican congressman have voted to impeach. They are still voting. Watchin on CSPAN now. On track for a 230 to 203 vote. Ops, another Republican crossed the isle. That's nine now. So 231 to 202 barring no more traitors.
they need a 2/3 vote. don't they?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
they need a 2/3 vote. don't they?
Nope. Simple majority.

Trump is about to become the only US president to be impeached TWICE. For what? I don't even know.

chrisflhtc

Seeker
Sr Site Supporter
miss lube rack 1959 I bet her father was proud
Pelosi_MissLubeRack1959Ed500O.jpg

I just tried posting that on facebook. I Bet I don't have to delete my account!

Last edited:

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
All this second impeachment will do is increase the odds of the dodo birds loosing house.

Most popular man and doubly impeached but still standing, sounds like Trump. Your making a hero out of him with every action. He also shifted any potential violence to your actions of splitting the angry people. Funniest part is the potential for the "most voted for" President elect having the largest presence at his inauguration being the military for controlling the loosers giant MAGA crowds. How whacked does that sound? They will make Trump even more of a hero .

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
All this second impeachment will do is increase the odds of the dodo birds loosing house.
How does one manage to lose an election when one can simply rig votes however one wishes? If the demonrats ever lose another election, then we'll all know whomsoever the "winner" is was intended to "win".

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
NY mayor now cancelling all Trumps contracts, I hope he has a recovery in case of default he can sue them, its just not lookiing good for a hail mary pass at this juncture in time
if this was a corporation, they'd have some type of 'insurance' to cover the other side of their bet

but, because this is NY, they're only fleecing the taxpayer, at every step...mine is doing the same thing, exposure everywhere, at the risk to the taxpayer

hanging isn't really good enough, but, i'll accept that as an outcome if i have to

:summer:

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
How does one manage to lose an election when one can simply rig votes however one wishes? If the demonrats ever lose another election, then we'll all know whomsoever the "winner" is was intended to "win".
if, somehow...this goes the way of the Jo, there will be no reason, at all, to go out of your way, not even if the polling place was in your front room, accessible to you while you're in you're lazy boy, there's just no reason to go through any effort at all, if JoHo walks away into our future

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
For what? I don't even know.
Pretty obvious the dems desperatley need diversion. Should be fascinating what da Trump does with this, and I'll bet he expected it.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

chieftain

Gold Chaser
Ahh...the good ole voice of apathy. Here are a few facts off the top of my head that you're ignoring to entertain your apathetic stance. Nevermind that I don't watch CNN or Mox news
I fail to see how Mr P's position is apathetic.

Pelosi made a token appearance to announce the result of the impeachment vote, then sauntered off saying something about the 19th as she walked past a Newsmax camera crew.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Nope. Simple majority.

Trump is about to become the only US president to be impeached TWICE. For what? I don't even know.
Move counter move!

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
]
Democrats need to explain why their party is so comfortable doing business with China.
"The fact is that Red China is delighted by the opportunity to get back to business as usual with a Democrat administration – and in the case of a potential President Biden*, that’s literally business as usual. The garbage media didn’t think his crack-huffing, loser spawn being owned by Chinese intel –you think they don’t have tape of him living out his X-rated video of David Bowie’s 80s hit?– was significant enough to tell us about. But then, like the rest of the establishment, the media’s corporate owners are all wrapped up with the Chi-Coms"

"We need to assess, target, and eliminate the Chinese intelligence operations designed to infiltrate our military, our industry, our academia, and our political class. The first step to that is to stop denying the threat is real. The second is to send the “students,” “academics,” and other infiltrators home – and to ruthlessly root out the people they have corrupted and enlisted as agents here."