• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
MENU

President Donald Trump speaks to reporters on the South Lawn of the White House before boarding Marine One, in Washington on Jan. 12, 2021. (Drew Angerer/Getty Images)MORE
TRUMP ADMINISTRATION
Trump Calls on Americans to Help Ensure Peaceful Transition: ‘NO Violence’ and ‘NO Lawbreaking’
BY JACK PHILLIPS
January 13, 2021 Updated: January 13, 2021
FacebookTweetParlerEmail
2955 Shares

1377 Comments
President Donald Trump on Wednesday called on all Americans to not engage in any violent demonstrations, vandalism, or lawbreaking ahead of the Jan. 20 inauguration.
“In light of reports of more demonstrations, I urge that there must be NO violence, NO lawbreaking, and NO vandalism of any kind,” Trump said. “That is not what I stand for and it is not what America stands for. I call on ALL Americans to help ease tensions and calm tempers. Thank You.”
The Epoch Times reached out to the White House for comment. Trump’s statement will go out as an email from the White House press office and the White House will post the statement through the president’s social media accounts. The report also cited an advisor as saying that the president wants Big Tech companies to assist in disseminating his message of non-violence.
It came after the president was suspended from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and other tech platforms.
Other Republicans and Trump surrogates have called for no violence following the U.S. Capitol breach.
Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel stated Wednesday that “violence has no place in our politics. Period.”
“I wholly condemned last week’s senseless acts of violence, and I strongly reiterate the calls to remain peaceful in the weeks ahead,” McDaniel remarked. “Those who partook in the assault on our nation’s Capitol and those who continue to threaten violence should be found, held accountable, and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”
MOST READ

Trump Approves Emergency Declaration in Washington

She added: “Let me be clear: Anyone who has malicious intent is not welcome in Washington, D.C. or in any other state capitol. The peaceful transition of power is one of our nation’s founding principles and is necessary for our country to move forward.”
The breach occurred during the Jan. 6 Joint Session of Congress as members were counting to certify the results of the Nov. 3 election. Critics have said Trump incited violence with his rhetoric during a speech to supporters, leading to House Democrats introducing articles of impeachment this week. A vote on impeachment is scheduled for later this week, although it’s unclear when the Senate might take it up.
McDaniel noted that “now is the time to come together as one nation, united in the peaceful pursuit of our common democratic purpose.”
RELATED

Deep Dive (Jan. 12): Difference Between Trump’s Emergency Declaration and the Insurrection Act

Trump attorney Jenna Ellis said that “it is possible (and correct) to support election integrity, the Constitution, and free speech and also condemn violence,” adding: “We are a nation under the rule of law.”
Ellis remarked that some leftists and media outlets are attempting to create a narrative that the Trump team’s support for election integrity is supporting “violence” against and “disdain for the Constitution.”
“Some on the right are trying to build a false narrative that support for the Constitution is condemning election integrity,” Ellis remarked.

TOP NEWS

Democrats, Ten Republicans Vote for 2nd Impeachment Against Trump

BREAKING NEWS
sharecomments

Manhunt Continues After 3 Escaped Inmates From California Jail Arrested, 3 Fugitives Still at Large

NEW
sharecomments

Big City Flight Continues as Millennials, Gen Z Work Remotely: Report

NEW
sharecomments

Olympic Gold-Medal Swimmer Klete Keller Charged in Connection With Capitol Breach

BREAKING NEWS
sharecomments

US Bans All Cotton, Tomato Products from Xinjiang in Crackdown on Forced Labor

NEW
sharecomments
From Around the Web

Copyright © 2000 - 2021

https://m.theepochtimes.com/trump-c...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-13-2

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Mighty impressive evidence. It seems like they did their homework to insure the validity of the data cannot be disputed. This will probably have an 8 hour segment on the EAS on this topic alone.

https://thedonald.win/p/11PpBIG1Vk/please-look-at-this-i-think-the-/c/
Quoted:
the official ballots were watermarked and registered on a blockchain and then some more classified indicators.

upon recount plus ballot verification the enemy will be exposed. they had no idea. they walked right into a trap.

they are fucked and they can't stop what's coming.

This is a couple of months old but is now being reassessed as accurate

Attachments

Last edited:

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
What happened to day in the House of Representatives is seditious.

What Nancy Pelosi did reaching out to the military to try and take the nuke codes from Trump is treasonous, due to the fact that it gives the enemies of our country an opportunity to consider that we may have a weakened President that may NOT be able to react accordingly to threats or actions.

My kid asked me when the left will be coming for our guns, I told him realistically that's not going to happen, I sure hope I'm right.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
That's per the Constitution, but nobody bothers with that anymore.
I stand corrected. A simple majority in the house, 2/3 majority in the Senate.
DAMN!

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
That's per the Constitution, but nobody bothers with that anymore.
DAMN!

the official ballots were watermarked and registered on a blockchain and then some more classified indicators.

upon recount plus ballot verification the enemy will be exposed. they had no idea. they walked right into a trap.

they are fucked and they can't stop what's coming.
Alright. That is cool. What is coming?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
DAMN!
A 2/3 majority in both houses of CONgress is applicable to the 25th Section 4 not impeachment. Assuming of course the veep and half of the president's cabinet posts are good with that(they're not), so the house has gone from a useless attempt at removing Trump via the 25th Amendment to a useless attempt to remove Trump via a second impeachment.

TDS is real. Please help to fight this crippling disorder.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I admire ya Shootie. It’s getting mighty hard to keep the faith. I’m thinking there’s a rising chance Trump just can’t bring himself to say it.

I can follow the logic of wanting the idiots to actually go through with the certification and let the world see their autocratic tendencies.

I’m past ready for some thunderbolts to light up some commies

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
With all due respect Mr. President, if you don't do something about the treasonous bags of shit stealing the rights of all Americans and just ride off into the sunset, then you too can go fuck yourself and Americans should overthrow their illegitimate government.

The POTUS says "No excuse for violence", "those that committed violent acts(on the 6th) will be brought to justice", and "we all must respect the rule of law". Well those are fine words, but the CONgress of the United States, the DOJ/FBI, CIA, ATF, judiciary, etc...believe the so called "rule of law" to be a GD joke.

Being nice and peaceful is turning Americans into prisoners in their own country. They watch their so called "representatives" commit one transgression after another against the Constitution and suffer ZERO consequences, while they(the little people) are brutally punished for the most minor of alleged offenses. ...and then to top it all off, the douchebag commies rig elections in the light of day and NOTHING happens.

Honor your oath to protect and defend the Constitution or go down in history as just another sack of shit traitor to the American people...whose only distinction history will record is having been impeached twice.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
With all due respect Mr. President, if you don't do something about the treasonous bags of shit stealing the rights of all Americans and just ride off into the sunset, then you too can go fuck yourself and Americans should overthrow their illegitimate government.

The POTUS says "No excuse for violence", "those that committed violent acts(on the 6th) will be brought to justice", and "we all must respect the rule of law". Well those are fine words, but the CONgress of the United States, the DOJ/FBI, CIA, ATF, judiciary, etc...believe the so called "rule of law" to be a GD joke.

Being nice and peaceful is turning Americans into prisoners in their own country. They watch their so called "representatives" commit one transgression after another against the Constitution and suffer ZERO consequences, while they(the little people) are brutally punished for the most minor of alleged offenses. ...and then to top it all off, the douchebag commies rig elections in the light of day and NOTHING happens.

Honor your oath to protect and defend the Constitution or go down in history as just another sack of shit traitor to the American people...whose only distinction history will record is having been impeached twice.
Look, I am s o fucki g mad I could ......
But I hope that Trump just needs everybody to stay out of the way (us) and relax (the enemy), so he can more easily exact justice.
Pray.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

This is an unmistakable message to the patriots to stay home this week and don't go to any 'events'. Remember when we were told we are to stay in our homes while the arrests are being made. Stay inside and stay safe. If that's going to happen isn't this what Trump would do? Speak directly to the American people

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
This is an unmistakable message to the patriots to stay home this week and don't go to any 'events'.
Because he knows we are being set up, so that they can eliminate the 2nd Amendment.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Simon Parkes fathered a baby with a 9ft tall alien named Cat Queen. Consider the source.
<SLV>, are you letting us know that Parkes is a kook?
If so, thanks as I was not aware of that.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
BREAKING: Raquel Rodriguez ARRESTED by Texas AG on FOUR felony charges relating to voter fraud!

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
This is an unmistakable message to the patriots to stay home this week and don't go to any 'events'. Remember when we were told we are to stay in our homes while the arrests are being made. Stay inside and stay safe. If that's going to happen isn't this what Trump would do? Speak directly to the American people
Just watched a portion of a Glenn Beck interview with Dan Bongino. In reference to these armed protests in state capitols, Bongino said these three wiords, repeatedly; “Don’t do it!” If the enemy wants you to do a thing, they have a plan to use it against you, so “Don’t do it!”

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Anyone else think this is so droolin joe's body double that was at the debates can take office?

https://www.westernjournal.com/nancy-pelosi-enacts-significant-mask-rules/

House Democrats are implementing a new edict proposed by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi that will fine any member of Congress who does not wear a mask.

The first offense will cost a member $500. The second will carry a $2,500 fine. Fines cannot be paid from campaign funds or expense accounts.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Anyone else think this is so droolin joe's body double that was at the debates can take office?

House Democrats are implementing a new edict proposed by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi that will fine any member of Congress who does not wear a mask.

The first offense will cost a member $500. The second will carry a $2,500 fine. Fines cannot be paid from campaign funds or expense accounts.
Oh brother!

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
BREAKING: Raquel Rodriguez ARRESTED by Texas AG on FOUR felony charges relating to voter fraud!
In a video published by Project Veritas, a disguised journalist followed an activist and vote harvester around San Antonio. The activist, Raquel Rodriguez, was filmed giving a shawl as a gift to an elderly voter who changed her vote from Cornyn to Hegar. She told the undercover reporter she was actually nominally working for GOP House candidate Mauro E. Garza, the owner of the San Antonio’s Pegasus Nightclub. She claimed Garza gave her $2,500 to purchase gifts to entice citizens, most of them seniors, to cast their ballots for Rodriguez’s clients.

https://sanangelolive.com/news/politics/2020-10-28/texas-ag-investigating-voter-fraud-scheme-texas

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

the speaker can declare everybody has to wear something? i have some ideas...

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
did anyone else notice trump calling it Covid 19 and not the China Flu?....I think he did that yesterday too.

not a good sign
In his border wall speech he did his classic Trump talk and said I call it many things,the China Virus, the Chinese plague, the Rona, the COVID, etc

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Grandstanding cuz he wants to run in 2024 or is he serious?

100% agree. An act for the people. Politicians talk all the time. that's ALL they do!

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1610590588672.png

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
She looks like she just sucked a sour clit...

She'll get plenty of that in prison.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
They all have that Pedo look.
Honestly, she looks like her butt plug slipped out and she’s ready to unleash an Eric Swallwell Fang Fang fart.