• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
MENU

Members of the National Guard patrol the streets in Washington on Jan. 19, 2021. (Spencer Platt/Getty Images)MORE
US NEWS
3 Governors Order Their Troops Back From DC
BY SAMUEL ALLEGRI
January 22, 2021 Updated: January 22, 2021
FacebookTweetParlerEmail
1507 Shares

602 Comments
Three governors have ordered their local National Guard troops to return to their respective states following accounts of thousands of them having been “banished” to the parking garage of the Capitol.
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott wrote this morning on Twitter he had “instructed General Norris to order the return of the Texas National Guard to our state.”

Governor Ron DeSantis also announced on Twitter that he ordered the Florida National Guard to return from D.C.
Experience the best way to read The Epoch Times online. Try our free app for a limited time.
“Last night, I ordered our Adjutant General to bring Florida National Guard soldiers home from the National Capital Region,” he wrote.
MOST READ

Articles of Impeachment Filed Against Biden by GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene

RELATED

Rep. Cohen's Smearing of National Guard 'Pretty Outrageous': Georgia Governor

New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu also proceeded to do the same, mentioning that they were treated with “substandard” conditions.

“I’ve ordered the immediate return of all New Hampshire National Guard from Washington DC,” Sununu wrote on Twitter. “They did an outstanding job serving our nation’s capital in a time of strife and should be graciously praised, not subject to substandard conditions.”

DeSantis said on Fox&Friends that the assignment was a “half-cocked mission at this point,” adding that “they are not Nancy Pelosi’s servants,” referring to the 600 Texas National Guards.

The National Guard released a statement saying that they will be coordinating the return of around 15,000 troops during a 5-10 day period, and at the end of the logistics, about 7,000 national guard troops will remain in D.C. until the end of the month.
On Jan. 21, photos showing the thousands of troops holed up in the parking garage circulated the internet. The troops were later allowed back in.
“Yesterday dozens of senators and congressmen walked down our lines taking photos, shaking our hands and thanking us for our service. Within 24 hours, they had no further use for us and banished us to the corner of a parking garage. We feel incredibly betrayed,” a Guardsman told Politico.
Five thousand troops were reportedly suddenly ordered to vacate the Capitol and go rest in a nearby parking lot with no internet reception, a single electrical outlet, and one bathroom, with the temperature dropping low to the 40s at night.
The move provoked widespread criticism from both parties.

Help us spread the truth. Share this article with your friends.
FacebookTweetParlerEmail Copy Link
1507 Shares
TOP NEWS

Single Winning Ticket of Mega Millions $1 Billion Jackpot Prize Was Sold in Michigan

1HR
share7comments6

One Dead, Dozens Injured After Bus Crash on Way to Grand Canyon

2HR
share6comments1

Texas Sues Biden Administration Over Deportation Freeze Order

3HR
share95comments50

2 Florida Banks Close Trump’s Accounts

4HR
share254comments446

Treasury, IRS to Find 8 Million Households yet to Claim COVID-19 Stimulus

5HR
share134comments46
From Around the Web

It's Trump's Last Chance to Declassify These Secrets of Russian Collusion
realclearinvestigations.com

Biden, Biden's family seen without masks just hours after mandate
justthenews.com

Armed protesters begin to gather at Michigan state capitol
nypost.com

Bernie sits alone with his mittens at inauguration, a meme is born
marketwatch.com

Biden Calls Trump’s Private Letter To Him ‘Very Generous,’ Won’t Reveal
dailycaller.com

Think Donald Trump is ‘retiring’? Think again
marketwatch.com

‘He Is Not Faking It’: Rachel Maddow Defends Former Colleague Tucker
dailycaller.com

Biden gets set to kill a Team Trump good-government reform
nypost.com

Copyright © 2000 - 2021

https://m.theepochtimes.com/3-gover...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-22-4

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
They demonetized Joshua Philipp's channel

Live Q&A: Trump Gives First Comments Since Leaving Office; Pressure Grows Against Big Tech

Last edited:

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Articles of Impeachment Against Biden Unveiled; Top Adviser Reveals Trump’s Future Plans |

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Funny how the CCP goes from being charged with the genocide of Uighurs to bff in less than a week, just amazing
Just a coincidence.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

States certify results after ensuring ballots are properly counted and correcting irregularities and errors. Learn more

#NationalGuardTroops #BuildaWall #Trump
‘Invisible Hand’ vs State Control of U.S. Economy; Step-by-Step Plans to Cancel Freedoms Revealed
Save

Wide Angle with Brendon Fallon
104K subscribers

SUBSCRIBED
Streamed live 4 hours ago
The Great Reset is the radical-leftist plan to wrench Western-world economies and societies to the left — expanding the welfare state and hamstringing industry with more stringent ‘environmental protections.’ With the advent of the Biden administration, what are the chances that the Great Reset will be inflicted on America? Much like the force driving the motion of planets in the solar system, classical economist, Adam Smith spoke of the “invisible hand” which operates in a free economic market. This underscores the idea that the economy will work best and most fairly with minimal government intervention. How do the radical ideas of the Green New Deal and the Great Reset stand up to this classic wisdom? In the wake of the George Floyd tragedy last year, there’s been an odd bundling of unrelated polices being pushed on Americans — like defund the police and free health care and college for all. What twisted reasons are being used by the left to connect these things, and what does this reveal about the step-by-step path being laid out for Americans to surrender their freedom? #NationalGuardTroops #BuildaWall #Trump - Subscribe for updates: https://bit.ly/WideAngleBrendon

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Texas AG Sues Biden Admin; National Guard: 'We Feel Betrayed'; Biden Orders US to Rejoin WHO | NTD
Save

NTD
1.24M subscribers

SUBSCRIBED
Streamed live 8 hours ago
NTD Evening News—01/22/2021 1. Biden Signs 2 More Executive Orders 2. TX AG Sues Biden Admin: Deportation Halt 3. National Guard Abandoned: ‘We Feel Betrayed’ 4. Biden May Make Roe v. Wade Federal Law 5. Impact of Keystone Cancellation 6. Senate Confirms Defense Sec. Gen. Austin 7. Biden Orders Us to Rejoin Who 8. McConnell: Biden Heads in Wrong Direction 9. Biden’s Approval Rating Below Trump, Obama 10. Pelosi to Deliver Impeachment Articles 11. Supporters Want Trump’s Legacy to Remain 12. Trump’s First Remarks Since Leaving Office 13. Top Adviser Reveals Trump’s Future Plans 14. Portland Calls for Federal Reparations 15. Calif. Pastor Faces $1 Million in Fines 16. Shanghai Announces New CCP Virus Outbreak 17. Extreme Virus Measures Spotted: Video 18. Beijing Builds Military Drones to Rival US 19. United CEO Wants to Make Vaccine Mandatory 20. Google Threatens to Shut Down in Australia 21. Big Tech Spent Big on Lobbying Past Decade 22. Couple Married in UK Covid Ward 23. UK Police Break Up Wedding With 400 Guests 24. Loyal Dog Waits for Owner Outside Hospital 25. Circus Troupe Performs in Shop Windows 26. Germany: All To-Go Boxes Reusable by 2023 27. Smugglers Hide Sheep in Car Headlights 28. French Royalists Mourn King Louis XVI 29. Russian Cows Have Gentle Retirement --------------------- Subscribe to NTD: https://ept.ms/NTD Support NTD: https://www.ntd.com/support-us.html Sign up for our newsletter: https://newsletter.ntd.com Follow us on Youmaker ☛ https://www.youmaker.com/channel/5320... Looking for real news that doesn’t spin the facts? Try our sister media The Epoch Times digital for $1: http://ept.ms/EpochNews1 Sign the petition to investigate, condemn, and reject the Chinese Communist Party ▶️https://rejectccp.com

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Know where we can find one?
It isn't about finding one shooty. The establishment has presented the courts and the broader legal system as the law, so if any one of the courts within this system are to give a fair hearing to Trump about the electoral fraud, the powers that be become exposed and so does the machinery they employ to keep the ruse going.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
And 10k dislikes to 1.8k likes on that office of the prez elect vid
And they caught Twitter altering the Dislikes and Likes claiming the number were "SPAMMED" ? WTF ?

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
0:25

Joe: "I don't know what I'm signing here."

- Why isn’t he signing EO’s in the Oval Office? EO or EA?

- Remember this is who 80 million "voters" voted for

- He said “I don’t know what am signing” Kamala tell him sign it anyway

- This is second video in a different location of him signing executive orders

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
0:25

Joe: "I don't know what I'm signing here."

- Why isn’t he signing EO’s in the Oval Office? EO or EA?

- Remember this is who 80 million "voters" voted for

- He said “I don’t know what am signing” Kamala tell him sign it anyway

- This is second video in a different location of him signing executive orders

I can only hope it is really a confession he is signing.

the_shootist

I identify as vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The corporation called the United States of America hasn't got much longer to live. As a matter of fact it's already been occupied and awaiting the decision that will end its existence as 'the federal government!

By the book!
It had to be this way!

It's gonna be a helluva story!

Last edited:

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The Marine across from the camera was holding the door with his right hand.

The Marine closer to the camera did perform the salute, because you can clearly hear the command, "Present arms!"

I have infinitely more respect for the Marines than I do for potus du jour joe.
The Marines ALWAYS saluted Bathhouse Barry, even when he neglected to respect them.

"Present Arms" is a command which even the Coast Guard will obey, and I can guarantee that every Marine with his right-hand available presented it.

watch it again...think reverse, the one across from the camera held the door with his left hand

here it is again

the_shootist

I identify as vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
watch it again...think reverse, the one across from the camera held the door with his left hand

here it is again
Yep. That Marine's right hand was entirely free yet he never saluted his CiC! This simply doesn't happen! It's not a mistake or oversight! The Marines are sending a message and they never lie

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
1611421782371.png

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
When you voluntarily Self- Incriminate you should be arrested, go to the front of the line in Court ,be sentenced for a minimum of 5 years, disallowed to vote for 10 years, and disallowed to work or volunteer in any ballot counting for LIFE.
Problem may not be solved but will deter a vast majority of manipulators, at least the smart ones.

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
When you voluntarily Self- Incriminate you should be arrested, go to the front of the line in Court ,be sentenced for a minimum of 5 years, disallowed to vote for 10 years, and disallowed to work or volunteer in any ballot counting for LIFE.
Problem have not be solved but will deter a vast majority of manipulators, at least the smart ones.
I agree with everything you said, except you should be stripped of your voting rights, permanently, too.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I agree with everything you said, except you should be stripped of your voting rights, permanently, too.
If we can make it a Bill I agree to the amendment.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The reason he can flaunt it is that he knows nothing will be done. Because we can all see that justice is corrupt in America, from the law enforcement heads to the judges (thanks to GS).

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Ha Ha Ha! :belly laugh:

So now all these Democrats are now instantly having buyers remorse because they voted the way their party told them to and they were dumb enough to do so.

In Text Messages, Biden Voters Already Regret Their Vote
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ce=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Biden voters are realizing they have been conned.
Text message conversations shared on Twitter show their feelings of betrayal.

Read the article and try not to enjoy the schadenfreude too much.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
With buying a used car one usually enjoys it a couple of weeks or so before regret sets in.

pitw

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
With buying a used car one usually enjoys it a couple of weeks or so before regret sets in.
Man you must pay more for used than me. I've bought way more than a few I knew I'd be unloading before I even got home.LOL

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
So now the left and it’s supporters don’t trust mail in ballots?

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...e-after-arguing-mail-ballots-raise-risk-fraud

Amazon Demands In-Person Union Vote After Arguing Mail-In Ballots 'Raise Risk Of Fraud'

In a Thursday filing with the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), the Seattle-based online retail giant formally requested that a group of Alabama warehouse trying to form a union be required to vote in person, rather than by mail, according to Bloomberg. The company also requested a postponement of the vote so the NLRB can reconsider its earlier ruling which gives workers the next two months to vote by mail.

A group of workers at Amazon’s Bessemer, Alabama, warehouse filed paperwork in November for an election to decide whether to be represented by the Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union, a rare step for workers at a company whose U.S. workforce isn’t unionized. The NLRB, which oversees union votes, earlier this month said the vote would be conducted by mail, citing standards set up during the pandemic to keep workers and staffers safe. -Bloomberg

Amazon objected to the NLRB's decision - saying they had 'unfairly dismissed the company's argument' that its facility is safer than the surrounding Jefferson County, which hit a 20% COVID-19 positive test rate earlier this month. The company argues that in-person voting would have "fully minimized any risk of transmission," and that the NLRB's decision on mail-in votes was "based on speculation and conjecture, and without ever balancing the purported risk of virus spread against the public policy that ‘strongly favors’ allowing employees to vote in person."

The world’s largest online retailer said that a mail election raised the risk of fraud and the coercion of workers. It also said the process would depress turnout, arguing that as many as 29% of its more than 5,800 employees eligible to vote wouldn’t do so or would return incorrectly completed ballots. -Bloomberg

The solution, according to Amazon? Hold the election in a heated tent in the facility's parking lot in conjunction with software designed to ensure social distancing. The NLRB says conditions are too dangerous for in-person voting, and that acquiescing to Amazon's demands might give workers the impression that government employees conducting the vote might be receiving inappropriate benefits from the company.

"The most important factors in my decision are the safety of all election participants and the enfranchisement of all voters," wrote the NLRB's acting regional director in the Board's decision, adding "Both of these factors weigh in favor of a mail ballot election."

LufT97

Seeker
Seeker

Densus

Silver Miner

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Apparently, I have already been stripped of my voting rights since I voted for Trump.

You?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
One doesn't just secretly join a Zoom meeting, they would need the specific link to join the meeting and the password/code.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
One doesn't just secretly join a Zoom meeting, they would need the specific link to join the meeting and the password/code.
You'll have to go to Bitchute and argue with the person who uploaded the audio. I'm sure they will be happy to hear your critique of their choice of words for the title of their upload.