• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Democrat Patrick Leahy To Preside Over Trump Impeachment Trial Instead Of Chief Justice Roberts

1611618759210.png

Democrats push impeachment trial into the realm of Third World kangaroo courts with announcement the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court will not preside
In a move that has left many questioning the legitimacy of the impeachment process, US Senate leadership announced Monday that United States Supreme Court Justice John Roberts will not preside over the second impeachment trial of former President Donald J. Trump.
It was announced Monday that US Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-VT), who also serves and the President Pro Tempore and who is the most senior member of the Senate Democrat Conference, will instead preside over the trial.

Sen. Patrick Leahy, not Supreme Court chief justice, to preside over impeachment trial since Trump is no longer president https://t.co/ANAZrr443a

— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) January 25, 2021

The choice of Leahy presents a clear conflict of interest that is two-fold.
First, Leahy voted to convict then-President Trump on two articles of impeachment during the first impeachment trial.
Second, the Senator from Vermont has demonstrated himself to be a partisan Democrat, making his presiding over any adjudication of an impeachment trial of a Republican tainted and illegitimate.
A spokesman for Leahy told reporters that the decision on who would preside over the impeachment trial was the purview of Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-NY), and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY).

“Leaders have been negotiating all process issues about the trial, and all along we have deferred to them for any announcements about this and all other process matters,” the aide said.

What’s this based on??? There has NEVER been an impeachment trial of a former president because the Constitution does NOT allow for it.
Also, Patrick Leahy is a stone cold partisan.

If Leahy will be presiding, any semblance of fairness or due process goes out the window. https://t.co/uFnr0ZLk1G
— Boris Epshteyn (@BorisEP) January 25, 2021

The Article I, Section 3 of the US Constitution makes it clear that not only is impeachment meant to remove a sitting president from office, but when a President of the United States is to stand trial on impeachment charges the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court must preside.
In matters of criminal behavior – or alleged criminal behavior – on the part of a former President, Article I, Section 3 leaves no doubt that the purview of actions rests solely and exclusively with the Judiciary Branch, not the Legislative Branch.

Constitutionally, the US Senate has no authority to hold an impeachment trial regardless of who is presiding because Mr. Trump is a former President and cannot be removed from office. The argument of the provision of disqualification that can be attached to the impeachment of a sitting president is moot.
Some Republicans on The Hill have advanced these constitutional truths; that the Senate shouldn’t be trying a former-President and that only Roberts should be presiding.

“There’s only one constitutional process for impeachment and it is of the president, not a president,” said Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO). “[And] it requires the Chief Justice to preside.”

https://nationalfile.com/democrat-patrick-leahy-to-preside-over-trump-impeachment-trial-instead-of-chief-justice-roberts/

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Biden Admin Ramping Up Effort to Remove Andrew Jackson and Put Harriet Tubman on $20 Bill

The Biden administration is looking for ways to remove Andrew Jackson from the $20 bill and replace him with Harriet Tubman as soon as possible.
The effort to replace Jackson with Tubman had stalled under President Donald Trump.
“The Treasury Department is taking steps to resume efforts to put Harriett Tubman on the front of the $20 notes,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said during a briefing.
Psaki rambled on about “diversity” on money before saying that they are “exploring ways to speed up that effort.”
“It’s important that our notes, our money … reflect the history and diversity of our country, and Harriet Tubman’s image gracing the new $20 note would certainly reflect that,” she added. “So we’re exploring ways to speed up that effort.”
The removal of Jackson was announced by the Treasury Department in 2016 during the Obama administration. They had previously hoped to unveil the redesign by 2020, but was squashed by the Trump admin.
The Treasury Department originally considered replacing Alexander Hamilton on the $10 bill, but activists demanded they replace Jackson instead due to his “role in moving Native Americans off their land.”
Trump had criticized the decision during his 2016 campaign, calling it “pure political correctness.”

1611619145896.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/biden-admin-ramping-effort-remove-andrew-jackson-put-harriet-tubman-20-bill-video/

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member

the_shootist

I identify as vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Scared yet??

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Biden Admin Ramping Up Effort to Remove Andrew Jackson and Put Harriet Tubman on $20 Bill

The Biden administration is looking for ways to remove Andrew Jackson from the $20 bill and replace him with Harriet Tubman as soon as possible.
The effort to replace Jackson with Tubman had stalled under President Donald Trump.
“The Treasury Department is taking steps to resume efforts to put Harriett Tubman on the front of the $20 notes,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said during a briefing.
Psaki rambled on about “diversity” on money before saying that they are “exploring ways to speed up that effort.”
“It’s important that our notes, our money … reflect the history and diversity of our country, and Harriet Tubman’s image gracing the new $20 note would certainly reflect that,” she added. “So we’re exploring ways to speed up that effort.”
The removal of Jackson was announced by the Treasury Department in 2016 during the Obama administration. They had previously hoped to unveil the redesign by 2020, but was squashed by the Trump admin.
The Treasury Department originally considered replacing Alexander Hamilton on the $10 bill, but activists demanded they replace Jackson instead due to his “role in moving Native Americans off their land.”
Trump had criticized the decision during his 2016 campaign, calling it “pure political correctness.”

View attachment 199707

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/biden-admin-ramping-effort-remove-andrew-jackson-put-harriet-tubman-20-bill-video/
They are pulling out all stops to force us to digital money ;)

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Democrat Patrick Leahy To Preside Over Trump Impeachment Trial Instead Of Chief Justice Roberts

View attachment 199705

Democrats push impeachment trial into the realm of Third World kangaroo courts with announcement the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court will not preside
In a move that has left many questioning the legitimacy of the impeachment process, US Senate leadership announced Monday that United States Supreme Court Justice John Roberts will not preside over the second impeachment trial of former President Donald J. Trump.
It was announced Monday that US Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-VT), who also serves and the President Pro Tempore and who is the most senior member of the Senate Democrat Conference, will instead preside over the trial.

Sen. Patrick Leahy, not Supreme Court chief justice, to preside over impeachment trial since Trump is no longer president https://t.co/ANAZrr443a

— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) January 25, 2021

The choice of Leahy presents a clear conflict of interest that is two-fold.
First, Leahy voted to convict then-President Trump on two articles of impeachment during the first impeachment trial.
Second, the Senator from Vermont has demonstrated himself to be a partisan Democrat, making his presiding over any adjudication of an impeachment trial of a Republican tainted and illegitimate.
A spokesman for Leahy told reporters that the decision on who would preside over the impeachment trial was the purview of Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-NY), and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY).

“Leaders have been negotiating all process issues about the trial, and all along we have deferred to them for any announcements about this and all other process matters,” the aide said.

What’s this based on??? There has NEVER been an impeachment trial of a former president because the Constitution does NOT allow for it.
Also, Patrick Leahy is a stone cold partisan.

If Leahy will be presiding, any semblance of fairness or due process goes out the window. https://t.co/uFnr0ZLk1G
— Boris Epshteyn (@BorisEP) January 25, 2021

The Article I, Section 3 of the US Constitution makes it clear that not only is impeachment meant to remove a sitting president from office, but when a President of the United States is to stand trial on impeachment charges the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court must preside.
In matters of criminal behavior – or alleged criminal behavior – on the part of a former President, Article I, Section 3 leaves no doubt that the purview of actions rests solely and exclusively with the Judiciary Branch, not the Legislative Branch.

Constitutionally, the US Senate has no authority to hold an impeachment trial regardless of who is presiding because Mr. Trump is a former President and cannot be removed from office. The argument of the provision of disqualification that can be attached to the impeachment of a sitting president is moot.
Some Republicans on The Hill have advanced these constitutional truths; that the Senate shouldn’t be trying a former-President and that only Roberts should be presiding.

“There’s only one constitutional process for impeachment and it is of the president, not a president,” said Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO). “[And] it requires the Chief Justice to preside.”

https://nationalfile.com/democrat-patrick-leahy-to-preside-over-trump-impeachment-trial-instead-of-chief-justice-roberts/
So the prosecutor and the judge is a Democrat. And it’s leaky leahey no less. Leahey famously being the other half of Kennedy’s waitress sandwich. I’d say he doesn’t have an honest bone is his body but with his age and osteoporosis he barely has any bones left.

If the Dems decide to take on the defense role as well they’ll have the hat trick

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
So the prosecutor and the judge is a Democrat. And it’s leaky leahey no less. Leahey famously being the other half of Kennedy’s waitress sandwich. I’d say he doesn’t have an honest bone is his body but with his age and osteoporosis he barely has any bones left.

If the Dems decide to take on the defense role as well they’ll have the hat trick
I can't stop remembering something I've been told many times the past few years...expand your thinking....

I'm going to guess that Trump cares not what the corporation's government is saying or doing because he knows this government, and the corporation behind it, will be proven to be illegitimate!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I can't stop remembering something I've been told many times the past few years...expand your thinking....

I'm going to guess that Trump cares not what the corporation's government is saying or doing because he knows this government, and the corporation behind it, will be proven to be illegitimate!
Is this a Schrödinger's cat thing where Trump is in and not in power at the same time?

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Consider the possible ramifications of this. This is going to show every angry or greedy kid that already wanted to figure a way to punish his/her parents for whatever that they can get back at mom/dad, and perhaps get rich too.

This is not good...

Last edited:

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Consider the possible ramifications of this. This is going to show every angry or greedy kid that already wanted to figure a way to punish his/her parents for whatever that they can get back at mom/dad, and perhaps get rich too.

This is not good...
No its pathetic Nazi snitching and if GoFundMe had a shred of integrity they would shut that down.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Full list of 2020 election court cases: 81 cases total, 30 still active. NOT A SINGLE COURT has allowed evidence to be argued.
https://www.scribd.com/document/491936697/2020-Election-Court-Cases

https://media.8kun.top/file_store/f...da1235573be67765c865835e7dafc1bfb891c6a94.pdf
Note: this is from Jim Hoft here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/breaking-exclusive-accurate-list-2020-election-fraud-cases-shows-81-cases-total-31-still-active-not-one-single-court-allowed-evidence-argued/

Also note, this document is poor quality. I wish Jim would update it or provide the original spreadsheet.
The 2nd page is like a low-res image? I attach the Scribd PDF, but we could use better.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Ok check it out!

The 21 gun salute at the inauguration was for foreign dignitaries and funerals! 3 gun ten round salute fired every 10 seconds.

Compare this to trumps salute

Obamas salute

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Think maybe joe's double is hangin around for 2 years so daho gets a 10 year stint. 2 + 4 + 4 = 10. If joe goes early she only gets 6. Not that she is eligible but why have any rules ever from here on out?

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Last edited:

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I bet they go after Lin Wood next....
Suing a world class defamation attorney for defamation who mentored the attorney that was used to sue Sidney Powell, I think not.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
U.S. elections
Joe Biden is the President of the United States.
SHOW ME
States certify results after ensuring ballots are properly counted and correcting irregularities and errors. Learn more
#Trump #Biden #election
Live Q&A: Trump Opens 'Office of the Former President'; DOJ Probes Attempts to Overturn Election
18,858 watching now
Save

Crossroads with JOSHUA PHILIPP
603K subscribers

SUBSCRIBED
Started streaming 64 minutes ago
#Trump announced on Jan. 25 the formation of a new "Office of the Former President," which he said in a statement will manage his public statements and appearances. And the #Biden Administration's Justice Department is now investigating whether there were attempts to overturn the 2020 #election. In this live Q&A with Crossroads host Joshua Philipp we'll be discussing these stories and others, and answering questions from the audience. Live Q&A: Trump Opens 'Office of the Former President'; DOJ Probes Attempts to Overturn Election Subscribe to Crossroads: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG8y...

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

This is not good...
What a good little informant for the gestapo

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I bet they go after Lin Wood next....
The left has been working overtime to get Lin Wood kicked off of cases involving defamation. Wood got booted from a defamation case in Delaware over a so called toxic tweet. Then again, the court willingly set the bar so low that anyone without a twitter account could have been booted from the case but they cannot boot Wood from a case where he is the defendant. That is one of the reasons I suspect Dominion is not going after him.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Use $50's. Only accept change in $10's and less.

Besides it's not like you can buy much with a $20 bill anymore.
I have no qualms about Tubman being on a bill. I do have qualms with the reason for switching out Jackson for Tubman.

The irony is not lost on me that a political party that invented the KKK, Jim Crow and destroyed the black family unit and enslaved them with the welfare state is actually trying to put an unofficial republican black woman on the $20 bill. In fact, it was Republican President McKinley who signed legislation for her civil war pension without support from Democrats.