• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The only apparent difference between the rigged 2020 US election and all of the previously rigged elections is the fact that the elaborate and global rigging mechanisms/aparachik of this election were extensively documented.

Now we await justice...

if the world judicial system is as corrupt as the American one , it does not matter how many affidavits , whistleblower testimony , or any other evidence , these crimes will just be swept under the rug

91E1C51E-2FFD-4CB6-95BE-3603A1DDAF5D.jpeg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
another piece of the puzzle...

KOREANAIRGATE WITH RYAN HARTWIG ON SATURDAY NIGHT LIVESTREAM

Project Veritas insider and Facebook whistleblower, Ryan Hartwig, joins us to discuss the strange situation surrounding Korean Air Flight HL8230. Chartered into Arizona on Nov. 5, this plane had been rumored to contain cargo including Presidential ballots, weapons, drugs and confirmed VIP passengers. We discuss the strange circumstances surrounding the case tonight at 9pm est.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XP3PmQv7XgsT/

the_shootist

I identify as vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1612144413362.png

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
MENU

Then-President Donald Trump returns to the White House in Washington on March 25, 2018. (Samira Bouaou/The Epoch Times)MORE

IMPEACHMENT TRIAL
Trump Names New Lead Lawyers for Impeachment Defense Team
BY JANITA KAN
January 31, 2021 Updated: January 31, 2021
FacebookTweetParlerEmail
794 Shares

389 Comments
Former President Donald Trump on Sunday named two attorneys who will lead his impeachment defense legal team.
The two lawyers who will represent the former president in the upcoming Senate trial are David Schoen, an attorney from Alabama, and Bruce Castor Jr., a former prosecutor in Pennsylvania.
This comes a day after media reports, citing anonymous sources, said an earlier group of attorneys from South Carolina were no longer participating in the defense.
South Carolina-based lawyer Butch Bowers had previously been tapped to lead the president’s legal team but parted ways over differing opinions on the direction of the defense arguments, the reports said. Other lawyers on the team who also left were Deborah Barbier and former federal prosecutors Greg Harris, Johnny Gasser, and Josh Howard.
The Epoch Times reached out to the lawyers for confirmation about their departure.

Jason Miller, a Trump adviser, confirmed the reports of a reshuffle on Saturday evening, saying that the “final decision on our legal team” had not yet been made.
Experience the best way to read The Epoch Times online. Try our free app for a limited time.
On Sunday, Trump’s office released a statement saying that Schoen and Castor would now lead the team, and that Schoen had already been working with Trump and other advisors in preparing for the upcoming trial.
MOST READ

‘Yes, There Is an Enemy Within’: Rep. Marjorie Greene

“It is an honor to represent the 45th President, Donald J. Trump, and the United States Constitution,” Schoen said in the statement.
The new team has about one week to strategize what direction it will take in the defense. Opening arguments are scheduled to begin on the week of Feb. 8.

Republicans have begun uniting behind the argument that the Senate impeachment trial of a former president is unconstitutional, a question that has sparked a heated debate among legal scholars and lawmakers.
RELATED

Trump Adds Two Former Prosecutors to Impeachment Defense Team

“Dem. efforts to impeach a pres. who has already left office is unconstitutional & so bad for our country. In fact, 45 Senators have already voted that it is unconstitutional,” Miller said in a statement.
On Jan. 26, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) raised a point of order on the Senate floor, forcing the chamber to take a stance on the constitutionality of the upcoming proceedings. The Senate ultimately voted 55-45, meaning that the trial will go ahead. But it also revealed that nearly half of the chamber is of the view that the proceedings are unconstitutional.
Castor said the upcoming trial is expected to test the “strength of our Constitution.”

“The strength of our Constitution is about to be tested like never before in our history. It is strong and resilient. A document written for the ages, and it will triumph over partisanship yet again, and always,” he said in the statement.
Castor previously served as a solicitor general and acting attorney general of Pennsylvania.
The Democrat-controlled House on Jan. 13 voted 232–197 to impeach Trump on a single article of impeachment, alleging that the president incited an “insurrection” that caused the U.S. Capitol breach on Jan. 6.
The impeachment was completed in a single seven-hour session and has been criticized by Republicans for its expediency and lack of due process.
Although Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) is going ahead with the impeachment trial, the 55-45 vote for Paul’s order could be an indication that a Trump conviction is unlikely as a two-thirds majority is needed to convict.

Follow Janita on Twitter: @janitakan

Copyright © 2000 - 2021

https://m.theepochtimes.com/trump-n...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-31-4

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Supposedly Beenhidin rode in Marine 1, but not AF1.
Yep, just saw the tape of him getting on board. The Marine saluted him as he was coming toward the chopper steps

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Thomas Wictor @ThomasWic@social.quodverum.com

Thread

Trump's new legal team is headed by David Schoen and Bruce L. Castor Jr.

Schoen was already on the team, and wait until you see his specialty.

"David has litigated a tremendous variety of criminal cases in various jurisdictions, including complicated racketeering cases, international organized crime cases, treaty transfer matters, criminal trademark infringement cases, and a heavy focus on white collar defense, involving charges of securities violations, various kinds of fraud, money laundering, and more, along with criminal and civil forfeiture cases."

Now, he's a defense attorney, but he's an expert in everything that lies behind the election theft.

Ever heard THIS?

"Truth is an absolute defense."

In law, an absolute defense is a fact that if proven will immediately end the litigation in favor of the defendant.

PROVING election fraud is an absolute defense.

Davide Schoen: About

Now let's look at Bruce L. Castor Jr.

He spent 30 years as a PROSECUTOR.

In Pennsylvania.

He's been practicing civil litigation for 10 years, specializing in representing victims of crimes.

And he's an expert in trial strategy and tactics, as well as "conducting discreet internal investigations for corporate clients."

Bruce L. Castor Jr.

See the emerging picture?

These two guys were the REAL lawyers all along.

And look at Trump's announcement:

It reinforces the notion that Trump is still the president.

My guess is that everything ends in the Senate trial, and Trump is revealed as the real president.

I'd forgotten that Trump met with various state legislatures, as well as McCarthy and McConnell.

I'd put a fair amount of money that Trump did exactly what I think he did.

It would've been EASY.

If I'm right, you're going to be happier than you ever thought possible.

And more vengeful than you ever thought possible.

But the feeling of vengeance will fade.

You'll be amazed at what Trump does as HIS vengeance.

END

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Thomas Wictor @ThomasWic@social.quodverum.com

Thread

Trump's new legal team is headed by David Schoen and Bruce L. Castor Jr.

Schoen was already on the team, and wait until you see his specialty.

"David has litigated a tremendous variety of criminal cases in various jurisdictions, including complicated racketeering cases, international organized crime cases, treaty transfer matters, criminal trademark infringement cases, and a heavy focus on white collar defense, involving charges of securities violations, various kinds of fraud, money laundering, and more, along with criminal and civil forfeiture cases."

Now, he's a defense attorney, but he's an expert in everything that lies behind the election theft.

Ever heard THIS?

"Truth is an absolute defense."

In law, an absolute defense is a fact that if proven will immediately end the litigation in favor of the defendant.

PROVING election fraud is an absolute defense.

Davide Schoen: About

Now let's look at Bruce L. Castor Jr.

He spent 30 years as a PROSECUTOR.

In Pennsylvania.

He's been practicing civil litigation for 10 years, specializing in representing victims of crimes.

And he's an expert in trial strategy and tactics, as well as "conducting discreet internal investigations for corporate clients."

Bruce L. Castor Jr.

See the emerging picture?

These two guys were the REAL lawyers all along.

And look at Trump's announcement:

It reinforces the notion that Trump is still the president.

My guess is that everything ends in the Senate trial, and Trump is revealed as the real president.

I'd forgotten that Trump met with various state legislatures, as well as McCarthy and McConnell.

I'd put a fair amount of money that Trump did exactly what I think he did.

It would've been EASY.

If I'm right, you're going to be happier than you ever thought possible.

And more vengeful than you ever thought possible.

But the feeling of vengeance will fade.

You'll be amazed at what Trump does as HIS vengeance.

END
Yowza

Dear God, BRING THE PAIN PLEASE!!!

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Yowza

Dear God, BRING THE PAIN PLEASE!!!

call me mr pessimist but there were a lot of great things said about Sidney Powell , JAG lawyer , gitmo trials , stuff like that

and she’s gone

i feel like some Japanese Private First Class hiding in a cave on Tarawa cause the war has not ended

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
call me mr pessimist but there were a lot of great things said about Sidney Powell , JAG lawyer , gitmo trials , stuff like that

and she’s gone

i feel like some Japanese Private First Class hiding in a cave on Tarawa cause the war has not ended
I agree, like Rudy. What the heck happened? How did all this evidence not get heard in the courts? The last I learned, was Sidney and Rudy facing billions of $$$ in law suits for defaming the election process. In particular, the Dominion debacle. Other than this, the entire landscape seems hell bent on cancel culture, businesses firing conservatives just for being at the Jan 6th gathering. Parler gets closed by the Big Bezo, people being fired for merely being on Parler and GAB, and BigTech deciding what others will see, even if this means a bunch of geeks banning Doctors with a medical degrees.

How on earth did the conservatives go from a proud movement with an enormous amount of hope, only to descend into a collective melancholy? And how come the sheer hypocrisy of the left is not being called out, such as riots in Portland who even hate Biden himself? Have we all been had and taken on an epic ride of pump and dump? At this conjecture, I have to seriously question David Ickes take, that Trump is part of an establishment, installed as a precursor to divide the USA?

SH

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I agree, like Rudy. What the heck happened? How did all this evidence not get heard in the courts? The last I learned, was Sidney and Rudy facing billions of $$$ in law suits for defaming the election process. In particular, the Dominion debacle. Other than this, the entire landscape seems hell bent on cancel culture, businesses firing conservatives just for being at the Jan 6th gathering. Parler gets closed by the Big Bezo, people being fired for merely being on Parler and GAB, and BigTech deciding what others will see, even if this means a bunch of geeks banning Doctors with a medical degrees.

How on earth did the conservatives go from a proud movement with an enormous amount of hope, only to descend into a collective melancholy? And how come the sheer hypocrisy of the left is not being called out, such as riots in Portland who even hate Biden himself? Have we all been had and taken on an epic ride of pump and dump? At this conjecture, I have to seriously question David Ickes take, that Trump is part of an establishment, installed as a precursor to divide the USA?

SH
Rudy and Sydney may be busy with other things for a while. Think about it....they can't be here every day making us all feel warm and fuzzy and also doing their jobs and presenting their cases in the military tribunals that we wouldn't know would be taking place over the last 2 weeks. If they were here posting on their websites and making more videos, then (to me) it would be pretty obvious that the military tribunal story was pure bullshit!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1612214242690.png

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Good grab.

Thank you. I am a current pessimist because I like many here expected more truths to come out, and less of the Antifa AP derailing a peaceful gathering. Not to mention the media goes quiet when BLM/Antifa thugs are caught, but do not hold back when a couple of proud boys get arrested. I am tired too, tired of hearing people sprout the same mainstream narrative as the MSM, tired of being alone with alternative viewpoints.

SH

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Good grab.

Thank you. I am a current pessimist because I like many here expected more truths to come out, and less of the Antifa AP derailing a peaceful gathering. Not to mention the media goes quiet when BLM/Antifa thugs are caught, but do not hold back when a couple of proud boys get arrested. I am tired too, tired of hearing people sprout the same mainstream narrative as the MSM, tired of being alone with alternative viewpoints.

SH
I'm long on pessimism at this point. Shorting all the hope.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
If it ain't in the "headlines", it ain't happening... I've been waiting since JFK, RFK, MLK, Gulf of Tonkin, Iran-Contra, Waco, Ruby Ridge, Mena, OKC, 9/11... and as long as it's the "official version" that "gets printed", it's always the same result = swept under the rug and you're a tin-foil hat...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Hang in there....it's not over yet! You can wake up every day depressed or hopeful that today might finally be the day! Either way you have to wake up and get through the day! It's up to you guys...

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Hang in there....it's not over yet! You can wake up every day depressed or hopeful that today might finally be the day! Either way you have to wake up and get through the day! It's up to you guys...
yeah, retired... so I get up when I want, take all my anti-covid cocktails, my (prescribed) opioid & valium, gin & tonic, whisky & soda, and listen to audiobooks or watch downloaded movies or series... and tinker about the house... Pretty much finished with the "wife's living area" - have my "original man-cave" in the ground-floor "basement"... where I can smoke my 'baccy...

The series "Outlander" follows pretty well the (audio)book... Not disappointed. Only at S01E04 of five seasons, but entertained.

Also listening to audiobook centered around the East India Company and the Opium Wars, pretty interesting, "Ibis Trilogy - Ghosh"), well fleshed-out characters and nice plot twists...

Whole country's under a covid curfew from 6pm to 6am, but I wouldn't notice it... Comfy at home... But a bitch for those who need to shop for food after work!!!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
yeah, retired... so I get up when I want, take all my anti-covid cocktails, my (prescribed) opioid & valium, gin & tonic, whisky & soda, and listen to audiobooks or watch downloaded movies or series... and tinker about the house... Pretty much finished with the "wife's living area" - have my "original man-cave" in the ground-floor "basement"... where I can smoke my 'baccy...

The series "Outlander" follows pretty well the (audio)book... Not disappointed. Only at S01E04 of five seasons, but entertained.

Also listening to audiobook centered around the East India Company and the Opium Wars, pretty interesting, "Ibis Trilogy - Ghosh"), well fleshed-out characters and nice plot twists...

Whole country's under a covid curfew from 6pm to 6am, but I wouldn't notice it... Comfy at home... But a bitch for those who need to shop for food after work!!!
That’s awesome, particularly the audiobooks. I was hooked on audible until I realized scribd was unlimited for less than $10/month.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
That’s awesome, particularly the audiobooks. I was hooked on audible until I realized scribd was unlimited for less than $10/month.
Uh... a good vpn and the pirate bay... free, haha!
Also, your LOCAL LIBRARY will provide audio-books FOR FREE... in the States

I download them to my 'puter, then transfer them to a 32gig micro-SD card (most older smartphones won't read 64gig), then place it in an old unused Smartphone which I use as a player (in "airplane mode" so I won't get any RF). With the (google store) applications "Smart Audio-Book Reader" (finds your last place), Super Volume Booster, and Equalizer... Get the best results and listen on the move, in bed etc... To load those apps, I temporarily move my sim card to the old phone just for the download... then put it back in my regular phone... We've all got functional older smartphones that just didn't "have enough memory" for newer apps, but still work & charge...

I prefer headphones to earbuds, too...

Last edited:

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
I wake up every day looking forward to what I can get done. I have many irons in the fire, and I just pick one for the day, week, or month. This was a week of my time, the materials were next to nothing.

table.jpg

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Beautiful woodwork!
I can see projects in the background... plenty to do!
And notice we're all getting off topic in this thread, since it appears nothing's jumping out to keep it ON topic...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I wake up every day looking forward to what I can get done. I have many irons in the fire, and I just pick one for the day, week, or month. This was a week of my time, the materials were next to nothing.

View attachment 200630
Beautiful work that will last for decades. Very nice!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I can see projects in the background... plenty to do!
And notice we're all getting off topic in this thread, since it appears nothing's jumping out to keep it ON topic...
There's plenty going on

1612233728391.png

Attachments

Last edited:

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Rudy and Sydney may be busy with other things for a while. Think about it....they can't be here every day making us all feel warm and fuzzy and also doing their jobs and presenting their cases in the military tribunals that we wouldn't know would be taking place over the last 2 weeks. If they were here posting on their websites and making more videos, then (to me) it would be pretty obvious that the military tribunal story was pure bullshit!
The Dominion case was always a longer term proposition, they state as much at the time when she supposedly "split" from the team.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Have you guys been paying attention to Burma?

The military arrested the head of Burma and took control again after it says voting machines rigged the election!

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1612236569570.png

MYAMMAR HAPPENING

>People wondering why the military coup going on in the country formerly known as Burma is making leftists nervous when that place has military coups every 15 years

Here's why:
>Military notices real shady shit going on in the government elections
>Notices massive election fraud
>Takes over government
>Notices their elections are using Dominion equipment

This is what has the leftists so fucking scared. The Burmese military can now expose to the world the same people and equipment who fucked with their elections are the same ones who fucked with the ones here. Myanmar military will literally show that Trump was the real winner. This is why the media is panicking over this coup.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1612240796608.png

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling