• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Have you guys been paying attention to Burma?

The military arrested the head of Burma and took control again after it says voting machines rigged the election!
There is a thread here about what is happening in Myanmar/Burma ( old name)

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

I identify as vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Whoa ! There is a significant number of members here the do not believe the Holocaust occurred.
Using the same logic the are probably many here that do not believe this Chinese version on the Uyghurs .
Yeah, I got my own problems to worry about

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
None of it matters while they still have control. Until that changes we're stuck here in the Matrix

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It will be interesting if Bidet can actually do this. If he can then all the bullshitt about him not being the official president and not the commander in chief goes out the window.
1612295708346.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
It will be interesting if Bidet can actually do this. If he can then all the bullshitt about him not being the official president and not the commander in chief goes out the window.
View attachment 200752
Myanmar cast off the Soros/China yoke. That cannot be allowed.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1612309173435.png

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
If it ain't in the "headlines", it ain't happening... I've been waiting since JFK, RFK, MLK, Gulf of Tonkin, Iran-Contra, Waco, Ruby Ridge, Mena, OKC, 9/11... and as long as it's the "official version" that "gets printed", it's always the same result = swept under the rug and you're a tin-foil hat...
Made me remember the Church Committee investigating JFK's assassination... I seemed to recall that they concluded that it was a "conspiracy" to kill the President... Yet the "official narrative" is STILL "Oswald"... acting alone.. That's the one that gets repeated... so I just went to duckduckgo, and my memory didn't fail me =
Congress in 1979: "Probable conspiracy" behind JFK ...

So, EVEN IF IT IS IN THE HEADLINES - THEY CAN STILL SWEEP IT UNDER A RUG!

JFK Church Committee.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I am disappointed to read this about Newsmax. Guess I won't be paying much attention to them either. This is an article from 2015:

Report: Newsmax CEO Donates $1 Million to Clinton Foundation
excerpt:

...Ruddy launched "NewsmaxTV, a 24-hour cable news channel that will be, he says, a kinder, gentler Fox."​
"Our goal is to be a little more boomer-oriented, more information-based rather than being vituperative and polarizing," Ruddy told the outlet.​

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Made me remember the Church Committee investigating JFK's assassination... I seemed to recall that they concluded that it was a "conspiracy" to kill the President... Yet the "official narrative" is STILL "Oswald"... acting alone.. That's the one that gets repeated... so I just went to duckduckgo, and my memory didn't fail me =
Congress in 1979: "Probable conspiracy" behind JFK ...

So, EVEN IF IT IS IN THE HEADLINES - THEY CAN STILL SWEEP IT UNDER A RUG!

View attachment 200765
People are stupid, obtuse, self centered and selfish. Not a lot of people seem to care about anything that doesn't directly affect their every day lives and/or threaten their lifestyle

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I am disappointed to read this about Newsmax. Guess I won't be paying much attention to them either. This is an article from 2015:

excerpt:

...Ruddy launched "NewsmaxTV, a 24-hour cable news channel that will be, he says, a kinder, gentler Fox."​
"Our goal is to be a little more boomer-oriented, more information-based rather than being vituperative and polarizing," Ruddy told the outlet.​
Screw Newsmax!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Nice find

Truly the only one I’ll watch is Michelle mallkin or mark levin

The rest sold their souls

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
People are stupid, obtuse, self centered and selfish. Not a lot of people seem to care about anything that doesn't directly affect their every day lives and/or threaten their lifestyle
Definitely true but they cover it up with some good ole virtue signaling. Enough of whatever is socially acceptable and that allows them to not see any of those traits.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Definitely true but they cover it up with some good ole virtue signaling. Enough of whatever is socially acceptable and that allows them ti nor see any of those traits.
sheep!

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

excerpt:

That went down FIVE YEARS AGO. Yeah, Disappointed but I think the direction of the network changed with Trump in office, and their Hosts reflect it.
I think FOX has taken on that goal more so than NewsMax. YMMV
Fox moved Maria Bartiromo to an evening ensemble due to her Conservative Outspokenness. I dropped Fox except for Charles Payne.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1612330285782.png

Biden State Dept. spokeswoman called police 'largest threat to US national security': Report

Jalina Porter, who has been named deputy spokesperson for the U.S. State Department under President Biden, once wrote that the largest threat to U.S. national security may be a domestic one.

In a 2016 Facebook post, Porter wrote that U.S. cops posed the largest national security threat, greater than that of both Russian hackers and ISIS, because of killings of Black Americans.

"The largest threat to U.S. national security are U.S. cops," Porter said, as reported by The Washington Free Beacon. "Not ISIS, not Russian hackers, not anyone or anything else."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-state-dept-spokesperson-police-threat-national-security

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
OMG! An emotional 2016 Facebook post made by a black woman I’m guessing dug up by Faux News to get the emotions flowing.

Wasn’t it the Tea Party that used to say you’re 20 times more likely to be killed by a cop than a terrorist in America during the roll out of the patriot act nonsense.

If you’re a young black kid in America who’s a greater threat

Iran?
Isis?
China?
Russian hackers?
North Korea?

Or a rookie white cop that shoots you dead at a traffic stop for reaching for your drivers license.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Or a rookie white cop that shoots you dead at a traffic stop for reaching for your drivers license.
Not convinced there's a widespread racial element at all in cops murdering unarmed citizens. There does seem to be direct correlation between sex and the frequency of cops(black or white) murdering citizens as a matter of routine.

Clearly cops consider males to be a far greater threat to their own alleged safety than women. The black/white thing gets all the press because that's a way to divide, but the obvious correlation is based upon sex not race.

1612361084121.png

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ho-shot-ashli-babbitt-during-capitol-n1256522

No charges recommended for officer who shot Ashli Babbitt during Capitol riot, source says

Investigators have determined the Capitol Police officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt during the U.S. Capitol riot should not be charged with any crimes, a law enforcement source familiar with the investigation told NBC News.

The Wall Street Journal first reported that police investigators have recommended the officer not be charged, although the U.S. Attorney's Office will make the final decision on the matter.

Babbitt, a 35-year-old Air Force veteran and ardent supporter of former President Donald Trump, was shot during the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
IOW victim was the wrong race/color/religion, so no fake outrage. Shocking.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
OMG! An emotional 2016 Facebook post made by a black woman I’m guessing dug up by Faux News to get the emotions flowing.

Wasn’t it the Tea Party that used to say you’re 20 times more likely to be killed by a cop than a terrorist in America during the roll out of the patriot act nonsense.

Iran?
Isis?
China?
Russian hackers?
North Korea?

Tea party was for smaller government and lower taxes

You think they were for the Patriot act - lol

We wanted less gov not more

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
View attachment 200641
MYAMMAR HAPPENING

>People wondering why the military coup going on in the country formerly known as Burma is making leftists nervous when that place has military coups every 15 years

Here's why:
>Military notices real shady shit going on in the government elections
>Notices massive election fraud
>Takes over government
>Notices their elections are using Dominion equipment

This is what has the leftists so fucking scared. The Burmese military can now expose to the world the same people and equipment who fucked with their elections are the same ones who fucked with the ones here. Myanmar military will literally show that Trump was the real winner. This is why the media is panicking over this coup.
why are we watching them?
why aren't they watching us?

are they stronger than us? why can they handle this conflict but we can't? why oh why...

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Tea party was for smaller government and lower taxes

You think they were for the Patriot act - lol

We wanted less gov not more
No shyt Sherlock.

I’m a Ron Paul small government tea party guy myself.

The patriot act was about expanding the rolls of police and spy agencies to supposedly fight “terrorism” ....when statistics prove your 10x, 20x,30x (whatever it was at the time) to be killed by a man with a badge than a “terrorist thus we in the tea party were not fans of the patriot act.

Now run outside and play the grown ups are talking.

offourse2

Seeker
Seeker

Iran?
Isis?
China?
Russian hackers?
North Korea?

It seems the greatest threat for that kid is his neighbor.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
It seems the greatest threat for that kid is his neighbor.
In some neighborhoods you may be right. I think we both can agree it isn’t Russian hackers or ISIS.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
You’re not exempt either whitey.

Last edited:

Shortstack

Bain of the Authoritarian Follower
Gold Chaser
In some neighborhoods you may be right. I think we both can agree it isn’t Russian hackers or ISIS.

The "unarmed driver" makes a quick move, turns around and leans into his vehicle, reaches for who knows what in the car. Then straightens up, turns around to face the officer without his hands up. Justified shoot.