• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
It would have been if someone were there to shoot the stupid terrorist pig that shot at the unarmed guy. Sure.

No doubt the disgusting pig will claim he was "in fear for his life" and that's why he continued to fire even after the victim's hands were in plain view and clearly empty. If I'm on a jury...the verdict is guilty.

...all over a seatbelt violation. STUPID. This is the moral hazard you get when pigs are allowed to arrest(detain) people for thought crimes like no seat belt, then shoot people without consequences.

Apparently the stupid violent donut eater was a crappy shot...fortunately.

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ho-shot-ashli-babbitt-during-capitol-n1256522

No charges recommended for officer who shot Ashli Babbitt during Capitol riot, source says

Investigators have determined the Capitol Police officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt during the U.S. Capitol riot should not be charged with any crimes, a law enforcement source familiar with the investigation told NBC News.

The Wall Street Journal first reported that police investigators have recommended the officer not be charged, although the U.S. Attorney's Office will make the final decision on the matter.

Babbitt, a 35-year-old Air Force veteran and ardent supporter of former President Donald Trump, was shot during the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol.
I can't breathe takes on a totally different reaction when a conservative is shot through the neck. Especially a white one.

SH

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
No shyt Sherlock.

I’m a Ron Paul small government tea party guy myself.

The patriot act was about expanding the rolls of police and spy agencies to supposedly fight “terrorism” ....when statistics prove your 10x, 20x,30x (whatever it was at the time) to be killed by a man with a badge than a “terrorist thus we in the tea party were not fans of the patriot act.

Now run outside and play the grown ups are talking.
Fuck off troll

Another idiot onto ignore

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My last moving violation, back in 2007, was for not wearing a seatbelt.

It was a VERY hot day, and I unfastened my seatbelt to take off my shirt while driving on the freeway in my non-airconditioned truck.

Before I could get the belt back on, I saw the lights in the rear-view.

The first question from the CHP officer: "Do you have any weapons?"

So I handed him a fixed-blade knife.

He gave it back after I signed the ticket.

$25.

the_shootist

I identify as vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1612415003087.png

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
IS PRESIDENT TRUMP, COMMANDER IN CHIEF DOING WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE?
january 30, 2021
the marshall report

IF YOU DIDN’T READ THE EXECUTIVE ORDER ON ELECTION INTERFERENCE ALL THE WAY THROUGH it is time to do so now! Hopefully, the executive order is being carried out by the proper emergency channels as it was written.

Section 1. (a) Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election.

After that, there is another 45 days allowed for the writing and delivery of said report. That is why A.G. Barr had not seen anything prior to his leaving the Trump Administration. It had not been delivered to his department as of that date. It has been in the hands of other agencies. The corporation says there is no excuse for ignorance of the law, but come on guys… you can throw us all a bone once in a while? At least, being in the dark has allowed us to dig and we are all catching up on all the areas we were not savvy in knowing, nor privliged to be told. It’s all part of being a piece of property of the corporation. I mean who goes around explaining to their property what they are doing? Do you talk to your car? Your dishes? I guess we are slowly catching up and quickly catching on.

ENTER PELOSI, ET AL – This explains the shout to use article 25, and when that failed, the shouts to impeach- IMPEACH right away. It explains the full scale blast at censoring to the point of taking down entire web platforms like Parler. It explains all of the insane ramblings and desperate actions which were all shouts from of a sinking corporation clawing at everything inside the capitol walls to save their cabal.

ENTER WALLSTREET – Moving money as fast as they can – Hedge Fund managers desperately tried to short sale as much as they could before interrupted. It appears they were trying to save their assets before they were seized. The same assets that now look like they are about to be frozen, in compliance with President Trump’s Executive Order #13848.

President Trump signed the executive order #13848 on foreign interference in September 2018. The order explains the details of the process and the time frames involved with imposing sanctions.

ENTER DAVID NINO RODRIGUEZ – According to David Nino Rodriguez on Instagram: “Get ready folks, it’s about to get real and fast! This is all a trap and it’s genius. Check out…
Key Points:
  • Once voter fraud is committed an investigation begins. Within 45 days the investigators must prove voter fraud has taken place.
  • After the 45 days there is another 45 days allowed for the writing and delivery of the report.
  • Once report is delivered, assets are frozen.
  • This takes us to the executive order regarding the freezing of assets. Which should begin February 1st.
  • Assets are frozen for 30 days while investigations directly related to continue.
  • The entire process takes 90 days from the day assets are frozen. Which may begin February 1, 2021.
Anyone involved in this in any way will have all their assets frozen.

February 1, 2021 is when all of this will begin to play itself out. Even people who conspired or covered it up.

30 days of freezing assets take us to March. They see what is coming and they know they are screwed. All the money involved in this is going down.

So, once again as we move through the fall of the corporate empire that has enslaved the Republic of the United States of America…We The People need to stand firmly and brace ourselves. Be patient and wait upon the Lord in case there is a shaking of the olive tree. Stay inside and hide yourself for a little while until the scourge passes over. FEBRUARY IS ABOUT TO ROCK BACK AND FORTH.

Executive Order 13848—Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I sense the eerie quiet just before a thunderstorm hits on a steamy, sweltering Summer's afternoon !!

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I sense that I’ve run out of tinfoil and am going back to ball caps ;)

Still hope I’m wrong though

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
january 30, 2021
the marshall report

IF YOU DIDN’T READ THE EXECUTIVE ORDER ON ELECTION INTERFERENCE ALL THE WAY THROUGH it is time to do so now! Hopefully, the executive order is being carried out by the proper emergency channels as it was written.

Section 1. (a) Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election.

After that, there is another 45 days allowed for the writing and delivery of said report. That is why A.G. Barr had not seen anything prior to his leaving the Trump Administration. It had not been delivered to his department as of that date. It has been in the hands of other agencies. The corporation says there is no excuse for ignorance of the law, but come on guys… you can throw us all a bone once in a while? At least, being in the dark has allowed us to dig and we are all catching up on all the areas we were not savvy in knowing, nor privliged to be told. It’s all part of being a piece of property of the corporation. I mean who goes around explaining to their property what they are doing? Do you talk to your car? Your dishes? I guess we are slowly catching up and quickly catching on.

ENTER PELOSI, ET AL – This explains the shout to use article 25, and when that failed, the shouts to impeach- IMPEACH right away. It explains the full scale blast at censoring to the point of taking down entire web platforms like Parler. It explains all of the insane ramblings and desperate actions which were all shouts from of a sinking corporation clawing at everything inside the capitol walls to save their cabal.

ENTER WALLSTREET – Moving money as fast as they can – Hedge Fund managers desperately tried to short sale as much as they could before interrupted. It appears they were trying to save their assets before they were seized. The same assets that now look like they are about to be frozen, in compliance with President Trump’s Executive Order #13848.

President Trump signed the executive order #13848 on foreign interference in September 2018. The order explains the details of the process and the time frames involved with imposing sanctions.

ENTER DAVID NINO RODRIGUEZ – According to David Nino Rodriguez on Instagram: “Get ready folks, it’s about to get real and fast! This is all a trap and it’s genius. Check out…
Key Points:
  • Once voter fraud is committed an investigation begins. Within 45 days the investigators must prove voter fraud has taken place.
  • After the 45 days there is another 45 days allowed for the writing and delivery of the report.
  • This takes us to the executive order regarding the freezing of assets. Which should begin February 1st.
  • Assets are frozen for 30 days while investigations directly related to continue.
  • The entire process takes 90 days from the day assets are frozen. Which may begin February 1, 2021.

February 1, 2021 is when all of this will begin to play itself out. Even people who conspired or covered it up.

30 days of freezing assets take us to March. They see what is coming and they know they are screwed. All the money involved in this is going down.

So, once again as we move through the fall of the corporate empire that has enslaved the Republic of the United States of America…We The People need to stand firmly and brace ourselves. Be patient and wait upon the Lord in case there is a shaking of the olive tree. Stay inside and hide yourself for a little while until the scourge passes over. FEBRUARY IS ABOUT TO ROCK BACK AND FORTH.

Executive Order 13848—Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election
Ninety five days have elapsed since the election, I think this too can be tossed onto the ever growing scrap heap.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
january 30, 2021
the marshall report

Key Points:

Another big problem with this, BS imo, is the while hiding assets part. He clearly doesn't know anything about the stock market. If a hedge fumd shorts a stock they would be given cash. Which would still be easier to confiscate.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I don't much about this other than Mike Lindell has been saying it will be out sometime today. I hope it's worth watching. Guess we'll find out if/when it becomes available.

Mike Lindell presents the Docu-movie: ABSOLUTE PROOF
Exposing election fraud and the theft of America by enemies foreign and domestic.

coming soon:
https://absoluteproof.michaeljlindell.com

AP210205.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I don't much about this other than Mike Lindell has been saying it will be out sometime today. I hope it's worth watching. Guess we'll find out if/when it becomes available.

Mike Lindell presents the Docu-movie: ABSOLUTE PROOF
Exposing election fraud and the theft of America by enemies foreign and domestic.

coming soon:
https://absoluteproof.michaeljlindell.com

View attachment 201010
Why do I have this feeling we'll be underwhelmed yet again? I'm sure this will be more of the same shitt we all have known for a long time. The same woke people watch this stuff so we're not going to win many more hearts and minds. I'm still waiting for the release of the "we have it all' event to the masses. I haven't seen any sign of that actually happening yet.

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Lin Wood
Observation: The United States Supreme Court has scheduled the Pennsylvania election case, Sidney’s Michigan election case, and my Georgia election case for its February 19 conference.

There are no coincidences.

Who knows what they will do? We shall see. Be patient.

I do know this: (1) We are still a nation of laws and the buck stops with the United States Supreme Court; (2) Laws on federal elections conducted by a state can ONLY be set by the state legislature (not the Secretary of State in a consent agreement with the Democratic Party, Brad Raffensperger); and (3) the biggie (under existing federal law) - the ONLY votes in a Presidential election that can be lawfully counted are the ballots cast ON Election Day (you cannot open absentee ballots early, Brad - GA state law passed by legislature ONLY allows absentee ballots to be opened ON Election Day).

I have believed in the rule of law for 43 years. I hope that after the final decisions are made in the 3 cases above, my belief will be vindicated.

February promises to be a very interesting month.
https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth/443

----------------

Observation: The United States Supreme Court has scheduled the Pennsylvania election case, Sidney’s Michigan election case, and my Georgia election case for its February 19 conference.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Why do I have this feeling we'll be underwhelmed yet again?
Who knows what they will do? We shall see. Be patient.
I haven't been underwhelmed yet.

Patience is a virtue.

Most folks have been conditioned to see life through a one hour TV show. Reality takes much longer....

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The whole incident in FL reeks. Now look at this carefully. what word is broken into two part?

The subject is deceased. In accordance with FBI policy, the shooting incident is under investigation by the FBI’s Inspection Division. The review process is thorough and objective and is conducted as expeditiou sly as possible under the circumstances.”
Investigation ongoing.— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge)
February 2, 2021

1612536349762.png

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The whole incident in FL reeks. Now look at this carefully. what word is broken into two part?

The subject is deceased. In accordance with FBI policy, the shooting incident is under investigation by the FBI’s Inspection Division. The review process is thorough and objective and is conducted as expeditiou sly as possible under the circumstances.”
Investigation ongoing.— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) February 2, 2021

View attachment 201013
The guy to the left of buffalo guy is a local.

https://www.iberkshires.com/story/64120/North-Adams-Man-Arrested-in-Capitol-Riot.html

NORTH ADAMS, Mass. — A second Berkshire County man has been arrested in relation to the riot at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

Brian McCreary, 33, of North Adams was arrested near Springfield on Thursday by agents from the FBI's Boston bureau.

McCreary is facing initial charges of two counts of entering a restricted building or grounds, and three counts of violent entry and disorderly conduct. A number of those arrested have had further charges added.

I'm going to see what he was aligned with. Left or right.

Last edited:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Patience is a virtue.

Most folks have been conditioned to see life through a one hour TV show. Reality takes much longer....
^^^ This ^^^

This shit corruption is so deep, layers of malfeasance so integrated in the system that the military is now exposing and adjudicating.

This is the month the shit hits the fan...

Be ready.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
^^^ This ^^^

This shit corruption is so deep, layers of malfeasance so integrated in the system that the military is now exposing and adjudicating.

This is the month the shit hits the fan...

Be ready.
We'll see. Preparation is something we've all been striving to achieve here for a very long time. I'm not sure we've reached that point yet! What should we be ready for exactly?

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Try again. It's on YouTube but I don't know for how long.

Absolue Proof (1:59:58)

Published on Feb 5, 2021 by Mike Lindell​
Downloaded

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Removed

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Youtube has removed it. Good thing I downloaded it to watch after work. Still available on BitChute per SS's link
This link works on all of my systems...even the ones not pretending to be in other countries. Here it begins where Mary Fanning begins explaining the technicals of how the vote swapping was accomplished. 1:36:00

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That rhetorical question is a good one, really.

WELL, GUYS -- This is my first time through a cataclysmic, world-wide change in nearly everything from money to food to everything we ever knew... and especially few are the times when I've been through that kind of a cataclysmic scenario when there are NINE fargin countries -- all of them run by assholes -- that have nuclear weapons. (That we know of.)

I cannot even guess what we should do. It is off my charts in every direction: Safety, lifestyle, commerce, and hundreds of other vital -- and now very possibly temporary -- things.

Prepping is so yesterday. Yeah, I'm one, dyed-in-the-wool. But there ain't a fargin thing to do if some loser asshole pulls the nuke trigger. There are more than 13,000 of them, and thousands of them are thermonuclear.

Best response for that is catch any size trout and screw the limit. (old joke)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1612556003003.png
1612556046383.png

Mouth Slammed Shut (courtesy of Twitter)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That rhetorical question is a good one, really.

WELL, GUYS -- This is my first time through a cataclysmic, world-wide change in nearly everything from money to food to everything we ever knew... and especially few are the times when I've been through that kind of a cataclysmic scenario when there are NINE fargin countries -- all of them run by assholes -- that have nuclear weapons. (That we know of.)

I cannot even guess what we should do. It is off my charts in every direction: Safety, lifestyle, commerce, and hundreds of other vital -- and now very possibly temporary -- things.

Prepping is so yesterday. Yeah, I'm one, dyed-in-the-wool. But there ain't a fargin thing to do if some loser asshole pulls the nuke trigger. There are more than 13,000 of them, and thousands of them are thermonuclear.

Best response for that is catch any size trout and screw the limit. (old joke)
Well said.

I gave up worrying about nukes raining down on us for lent in 1988. I grew up worrying about them every day and never saw a single nuke.. I don't miss it either. I've learned not to be too afraid of things I can't control.

No, my biggest concern is that the liquor will run out too soon. I drink it faster than I can stack it!

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Why do I have this feeling we'll be underwhelmed yet again? I'm sure this will be more of the same shitt we all have known for a long time. The same woke people watch this stuff so we're not going to win many more hearts and minds. I'm still waiting for the release of the "we have it all' event to the masses. I haven't seen any sign of that actually happening yet.
Maybe we could give the woke the Clockwork Orange treatment and force them to watch this video. But I'm pretty sure this will just be mostly a recap of stuff we here already know thanks to the fine work of people like ABC.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1612575073400.png

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The voice aside, the content of this video discusses the insiders, and projects what possibly went on with Trump, as well as what is continuing to occur. The following video, therefore, is not off topic. Mods to evaluate please.

SH

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Investigation ongoing.— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) February 2, 2021

View attachment 201013
While looking up the Brian guy, I learned the oddity of your post, TRY.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021...e-wood-sitting-on-a-bed-meme-in-an-affidavit/

And that’s when this Twitter user discovered a rather odd photo in the FBI “Statement of Fact” on McCreary’s arrest. Check out the painting above the QAnon Shaman’s head