• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Last edited:

the_shootist

I identify as vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1612645128128.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
This PROVES EVERYTHING! Media Finally Admits THE TRUTH About The Election... The DECK IS STACKED.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
We're getting so close now...

1612656015469.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 9.28.07 AM.png

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 9.30.39 AM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Is Circle Back a new football position??

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
OK, so Biden's AF1 is different aircraft than Trump's, but my understanding is that even if POTUS flies in a C-130, that aircraft is Airforce 1.

Leading to the next question: How long does it take to drive from DC to Delaware?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Now that kameltoes has cast a deciding vote as illegitimate president of the senate...can we please stop pretending as though robinette and his skanky running mate aren't wielding the powers of the presidency & vice presidency?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
It could be something as logical as the destination runway too short for the 747. Or maybe it's just silly to fire up the big guy for such a short trip. As the crow flies, it's about 75 to 100 miles from DC to Delaware, depending on where in the state. I wonder why they don't just use the helicopter?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It could be something as logical as the destination runway too short for the 747. Or maybe it's just silly to fire up the big guy for such a short trip. As the crow flies, it's about 75 to 100 miles from DC to Delaware, depending on where in the state. I wonder why they don't just use the helicopter?
Something about this entire past 18 days simply isn't right. The lights going out each night at the WH. It's dark every night now and seems unoccupied. The troops and barricades still in place around DC. Where is the threat? Where are the Trumper terrorists? The Oval office shots seem very much staged to me. Are the Marines now saluting him on a regular basis every time they should be? Do we know of ANY military effort being carried out today that was ordered by Biden? Oh wait, the military has been told to stand down for 60 days so Biden can't order them to do anything. How convenient! So much more of everything we're seeing seems to be so bizarre and unreal.

I simply can't imagine another 4 years of this, It's nothing like Bush or Obama or any other previous president that I can remember (I go back to Kennedy)

Is it just me ODing on hopium again? I think not! Sum Ting Wong!

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
There's a whole lot wrong, but it's not slowing down CONgressional cockroaches(who aren't in jail), or Robinette's pen hand...which is being used to great tyrannical effect.

Even Time magazine admitting exactly who arranged for the theft of the election had no effect. Nobody that takes an oath to the Constitution seemingly gives a happy god damn about what's in it.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
There's a whole lot wrong, but it's not slowing down CONgressional cockroaches(who aren't in jail), or Robinette's pen hand...which is being used to great tyrannical effect.
So it would seem but....is what you've just summarized actually real? That's my focus. It simply isn't ringing true to me. It doesn't seem real!

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Nobody that takes an oath to the Constitution seemingly gives a happy god damn about what's in it.
Yes there are folks in power who are working to rectify this, they're just not being reported to the public.

This is going to be a tough month for patience...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Yes there are folks in power who are working to rectify this, they're just not being reported to the public.
...any proof of that by chance? ...or just a list of, admittedly odd, anomalies?

A month? Is that the latest alleged timeframe? Any proof there? Valid theories?

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
No proofs, just a lot of small clues, and recognizing the trumpsters indomitable spirit. Lots of clues of bidet not being in the WH, and the fact that he's executing all those unconstitutional EOs in a big hurry to appease his uppers. It's all going according to plan, because when the military transfers powers to the real pres, secondary to both military tribunals, ongoing now secret, and SCOTUS decisions on the 20th, the end of this month or early next month, to the trumpster secondary to the unveiling and prosecuting of all the election fraud, think of the outrage pending, and the loosening of the savages in the cities. This is the left plan. IMHO

I believe March 4 is the constitutional date for the actual transfer of presidential power.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I believe March 4 is the constitutional date for the actual transfer of presidential power.
Only if one believes the 20th Amendment to be not Constitutional. Though, I'm not sure how you get there, particularly if one accepts the 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, and 17th as lawful.

I'm all for optimism, but there's a fine line between hoping for the best and self deception.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It's all going according to plan, because when the military transfers powers to the real pres, secondary to both military tribunals, ongoing now secret, and SCOTUS decisions on the 20th, the end of this month or early next month, to the trumpster secondary to the unveiling and prosecuting of all the election fraud, think of the outrage pending, and the loosening of the savages in the cities. <<<This is the left plan a run on sentence of biblical proportions!
FIFY

Just funnin' with ya bud! I'm right there with you. I have no fookin idea how this movie will end!!

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I'm all for optimism, but there's a fine line between hoping for the best and self deception.
Gotta be optimism at this point. The stridency out there re this is a telling clue.
Fear exists within stridency, there must be a reason.
Watching this play out will determine how to respond appropriately at that time, nothing self deceptive about that. This is so unprecedented, one doesn't know how to react except as above, and support those who are fighting this attempted communistic takeover of this nation.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Which you assume while having no evidence to support. K.

The nation has already been taken over by communists. There's nothing "attempted" about it. They're even admitting it, bragging about it, while saying it's for your own good.

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/
The only time we're truly defeated is when we admit defeat! I think its much too soon to think that yet! The left is celebrating what they see through their rose colored glasses as a total victory. Their arrogance and symbolism will be their downfall. The ball isn't in the end zone yet!! You guys remember Leon Lett?

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Well this story doesn’t make me think he’s staying in politics, but who knows

6BC9DCA6-69BE-4653-90AC-CA1ABA1EDDF5.jpeg

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
IS PRESIDENT TRUMP, COMMANDER IN CHIEF DOING WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE?
january 30, 2021
the marshall report

IF YOU DIDN’T READ THE EXECUTIVE ORDER ON ELECTION INTERFERENCE ALL THE WAY THROUGH it is time to do so now! Hopefully, the executive order is being carried out by the proper emergency channels as it was written.

Section 1. (a) Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election.

After that, there is another 45 days allowed for the writing and delivery of said report. That is why A.G. Barr had not seen anything prior to his leaving the Trump Administration. It had not been delivered to his department as of that date. It has been in the hands of other agencies. The corporation says there is no excuse for ignorance of the law, but come on guys… you can throw us all a bone once in a while? At least, being in the dark has allowed us to dig and we are all catching up on all the areas we were not savvy in knowing, nor privliged to be told. It’s all part of being a piece of property of the corporation. I mean who goes around explaining to their property what they are doing? Do you talk to your car? Your dishes? I guess we are slowly catching up and quickly catching on.

ENTER PELOSI, ET AL – This explains the shout to use article 25, and when that failed, the shouts to impeach- IMPEACH right away. It explains the full scale blast at censoring to the point of taking down entire web platforms like Parler. It explains all of the insane ramblings and desperate actions which were all shouts from of a sinking corporation clawing at everything inside the capitol walls to save their cabal.

ENTER WALLSTREET – Moving money as fast as they can – Hedge Fund managers desperately tried to short sale as much as they could before interrupted. It appears they were trying to save their assets before they were seized. The same assets that now look like they are about to be frozen, in compliance with President Trump’s Executive Order #13848.

President Trump signed the executive order #13848 on foreign interference in September 2018. The order explains the details of the process and the time frames involved with imposing sanctions.

ENTER DAVID NINO RODRIGUEZ – According to David Nino Rodriguez on Instagram: “Get ready folks, it’s about to get real and fast! This is all a trap and it’s genius. Check out…
Key Points:
  • Once voter fraud is committed an investigation begins. Within 45 days the investigators must prove voter fraud has taken place.
  • After the 45 days there is another 45 days allowed for the writing and delivery of the report.
  • Once report is delivered, assets are frozen.
  • This takes us to the executive order regarding the freezing of assets. Which should begin February 1st.
  • Assets are frozen for 30 days while investigations directly related to continue.
  • The entire process takes 90 days from the day assets are frozen. Which may begin February 1, 2021.
Anyone involved in this in any way will have all their assets frozen.

February 1, 2021 is when all of this will begin to play itself out. Even people who conspired or covered it up.

30 days of freezing assets take us to March. They see what is coming and they know they are screwed. All the money involved in this is going down.

So, once again as we move through the fall of the corporate empire that has enslaved the Republic of the United States of America…We The People need to stand firmly and brace ourselves. Be patient and wait upon the Lord in case there is a shaking of the olive tree. Stay inside and hide yourself for a little while until the scourge passes over. FEBRUARY IS ABOUT TO ROCK BACK AND FORTH.

Executive Order 13848—Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election
That link got toasted

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Now, this post really shows how Trump got "bamboozled" by his so-called "legal teams"...
It seems to me that he "missed the boat" by not replacing Rudy & the "inner circle WH lawyers" with Sidney... A must listen, imho... Video

How DJT Lost the White House, the next chapter by Patrick Byrne

NationandState.com sharing Patrick Byrne's first hand account of the last days of the DJT Presidency, as voiced by DariusMarley.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Trump lost about 1/2 of his "net worth" while he was working for US... while NOT taking his "presidential salary", and NOT taking "bribes" and "considerations"... (unlike ALL of his Presidential predecessors for DECADES - or more...)

That's no motivation for a guy in his 70's, as bright and energetic as he is, to NOT take advantage of his LAST YEARS to ENJOY LIFE...

I would not at all begrudge him for "taking a back seat" and enjoying the rewards of his life of 24/7 entrepreneurial efforts... even though that's bad news for the rest of us - counting on someone else to drag us out of this quagmire and short-circuit the whole Deep-State octopus...

But who else is there, with enough "public recognition", to "pick up the sword"???

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Last edited:

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Trump lost about 1/2 of his "net worth" while he was working for US... while NOT taking his "presidential salary", and NOT taking "bribes" and "considerations"...

That's no motivation for a guy in his 70's, as bright and energetic as he is, to NOT take advantage of his LAST YEARS to ENJOY LIFE...

I would not at all begrudge him for "taking a back seat" and enjoying the rewards of his life of 24/7 entrepreneurial efforts... even though that's bad news for the rest of us - counting on someone else to drag us out of this quagmire and short-circuit the whole Deep-State octopus...
People think it's all up to DJT to make things right. He did what he could and I'm in no way finished. If we want things to change, it's up to us to make it happen.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
It appears ALL MEDIA is FAKE NEWS... Fox "calling" Arizona FIRST... NewsMax spewing BS...
I don't know about OAN...
But one thing's for sure, any "contrary" message to the "official Deep State Version" is NOT getting ANY mainstream coverage... thus depriving the MAJORITY of "everyday folk" from hearing anything else...
The "4th Estate" has become the "First and Only Estate"...

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
No proofs, just a lot of small clues, and recognizing the trumpsters indomitable spirit. Lots of clues of bidet not being in the WH, and the fact that he's executing all those unconstitutional EOs in a big hurry to appease his uppers. It's all going according to plan, because when the military transfers powers to the real pres, secondary to both military tribunals, ongoing now secret, and SCOTUS decisions on the 20th, the end of this month or early next month, to the trumpster secondary to the unveiling and prosecuting of all the election fraud, think of the outrage pending, and the loosening of the savages in the cities. This is the left plan. IMHO

There's one thing wrong with your premise and that's the inability of the overt government and bureaucracy being unable to keep anything secret, especially something of this magnitude. The only mob that are able to keep mum about their existence and daily happenings (up until very recently) are the TPTB/MIC.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
There's one thing wrong with your premise and that's the inability of the overt government and bureaucracy being unable to keep anything secret, especially something of this magnitude. The only mob that are able to keep mum about their existence and daily happenings (up until very recently) are the TPTB/MIC.
THOUSANDS of people had to be "involved" in the "accomplishment" of 9/11... and NOT ONE OF THEM HAS SPOKEN OUT...

Even the so-called "Hero of 9/11, America's Mayor, Rudy Giuliani", has NEVER explained why he ABANDONED his BUNKER -ANTI-TERRORISM CENTER located on 2 FLOORS OF WTC7 on 9/11, even though NO PLANE STRUCK IT, NO DEBRIS EITHER, and it COLLAPSED INTO ITS BASEMENT later in the afternoon of that day.

I'm pretty "discouraged" about any "insider revelations" at this point...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 4.25.32 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 4.29.44 PM.png

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
FIFY

Just funnin' with ya bud! I'm right there with you. I have no fookin idea how this movie will end!!
FINALLY! You’re getting to the point that you should “enjoy the show”. been watching you stress for a while, Shooty.
Love your empty countdowns.
At this point, the doctor is prescribing more popcorn, a fine Irish whiskey and more family hugs.