• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It seems to me that he "missed the boat" by not replacing Rudy & the "inner circle WH lawyers" with Sidney... A must listen, imho... Video
I watched a couple of interviews with Patrick Byrne; one with Dave Janda, wherein he claims Trump told him, while dealing with the WH lawyers, "You see what I have to put up with?"

But he was NOT referring to Rudy.

Trump was referring to the DS lawyers appointed by other DS operatives; all of whom were/are seeking to subvert POTUS 45.

I can speak dogmatically and with authority regarding lawyers, as I "trained with them" during my college-prep education, socialized with them throughout my life, and was similarly victimized by them in later life.

Think of lawyers, especially BIG FIRM DC lawyers, as ambassadors:

They work for neither Trump nor We the People.

They are emissaries of evil, representing their paying clients, and I can assure you that their paying clients are HATERS of individual freedom, the BoR, anything and everything that resembles the foundational intentions of our Representative Republic.

This is a multi-front war, and I am convinced that it is the layers and lairs of liars, lawyers and lobbyists who need to be "taken care of" first.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
THOUSANDS of people had to be "involved" in the "accomplishment" of 9/11... and NOT ONE OF THEM HAS SPOKEN OUT...

Even the so-called "Hero of 9/11, America's Mayor, Rudy Giuliani", has NEVER explained why he ABANDONED his BUNKER -ANTI-TERRORISM CENTER located on 2 FLOORS OF WTC7 on 9/11, even though NO PLANE STRUCK IT, NO DEBRIS EITHER, and it COLLAPSED INTO ITS BASEMENT later in the afternoon of that day.

I'm pretty "discouraged" about any "insider revelations" at this point...
That's because 9/11 was MIC operation, the ones able to keep their traps shut.

And as for the comment about Giuliani and WTC7, it's why I have never trusted the greasy fucker, not then and not now.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Mich. voter rolls being reexamined, thousands of names to be removed

the_shootist

I identify as vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Mich. voter rolls being reexamined, thousands of names to be removed

I wonder if Robinette is following these events. I hope he's having trouble sleeping these days.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Sarah Sander goes VIRAL against ‘radical’ Pelosi for the OUSTING GOP ‘list’

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
THEY FINALLY ADMITTED IT | LIVE FROM THE LAIR
Redonkulas

Time Magazine just admitted what anyone with a working brain already knows. In fact, they are boasting about it, and dressing it up in a cloak of nobility. Are you mad yet? You should be.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/P1EZMx5VbJa9/

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The Thirty Tyrants
The deal that the American elite chose to make with China has a precedent in the history of Athens and Sparta
BY
LEE SMITH
FEBRUARY 03, 2021

In Chapter 5 of The Prince, Niccolo Machiavelli describes three options for how a conquering power might best treat those it has defeated in war. The first is to ruin them; the second is to rule directly; the third is to create “therein a state of the few which might keep it friendly to you.”

The example Machiavelli gives of the last is the friendly government Sparta established in Athens upon defeating it after 27 years of war in 404 BCE. For the upper caste of an Athenian elite already contemptuous of democracy, the city’s defeat in the Peloponnesian War confirmed that Sparta’s system was preferable. It was a high-spirited military aristocracy ruling over a permanent servant class, the helots, who were periodically slaughtered to condition them to accept their subhuman status. Athenian democracy by contrast gave too much power to the low-born. The pro-Sparta oligarchy used their patrons’ victory to undo the rights of citizens, and settle scores with their domestic rivals, exiling and executing them and confiscating their wealth.

The Athenian government disloyal to Athens’ laws and contemptuous of its traditions was known as the Thirty Tyrants, and understanding its role and function helps explain what is happening in America today.

For my last column I spoke with The New York Times’ Thomas Friedman about an article he wrote more than a decade ago, during the first year of Barack Obama’s presidency. His important piece documents the exact moment when the American elite decided that democracy wasn’t working for them. Blaming the Republican Party for preventing them from running roughshod over the American public, they migrated to the Democratic Party in the hopes of strengthening the relationships that were making them rich.

A trade consultant told Friedman: “The need to compete in a globalized world has forced the meritocracy, the multinational corporate manager, the Eastern financier and the technology entrepreneur to reconsider what the Republican Party has to offer. In principle, they have left the party, leaving behind not a pragmatic coalition but a group of ideological naysayers.”

In the more than 10 years since Friedman’s column was published, the disenchanted elite that the Times columnist identified has further impoverished American workers while enriching themselves. The one-word motto they came to live by was globalism—that is, the freedom to structure commercial relationships and social enterprises without reference to the well-being of the particular society in which they happened to make their livings and raise their children.

Undergirding the globalist enterprise was China’s accession to the World Trade Organization in 2001. For decades, American policymakers and the corporate class said they saw China as a rival, but the elite that Friedman described saw enlightened Chinese autocracy as a friend and even as a model—which was not surprising, given that the Chinese Communist Party became their source of power, wealth, and prestige. Why did they trade with an authoritarian regime and by sending millions of American manufacturing jobs off to China thereby impoverish working Americans? Because it made them rich. They salved their consciences by telling themselves they had no choice but to deal with China: It was big, productive, and efficient and its rise was inevitable. And besides, the American workers hurt by the deal deserved to be punished—who could defend a class of reactionary and racist ideological naysayers standing in the way of what was best for progress?

Returning those jobs to America, along with ending foreign wars and illegal immigration, was the core policy promise of Donald Trump’s presidency, and the source of his surprise victory in 2016. Trump was hardly the first to make the case that the corporate and political establishment’s trade relationship with China had sold out ordinary Americans. Former Democratic congressman and 1988 presidential candidate Richard Gephardt was the leading voice in an important but finally not very influential group of elected Democratic Party officials and policy experts who warned that trading with a state that employed slave labor would cost American jobs and sacrifice American honor. The only people who took Trump seriously were the more than 60 million American voters who believed him when he said he’d fight the elites to get those jobs back.

What he called “The Swamp” appeared at first just to be a random assortment of industries, institutions, and personalities that seemed to have nothing in common, outside of the fact they were excoriated by the newly elected president. But Trump’s incessant attacks on that elite gave them collective self-awareness as well as a powerful motive for solidarity. Together, they saw that they represented a nexus of public and private sector interests that shared not only the same prejudices and hatreds, cultural tastes and consumer habits but also the same center of gravity—the U.S.-China relationship. And so, the China Class was born.

Connections that might have once seemed tenuous or nonexistent now became lucid under the light of Trump’s scorn, and the reciprocal scorn of the elite that loathed him.

A decade ago, no one would’ve put NBA superstar LeBron James and Apple CEO Tim Cook in the same family album, but here they are now, linked by their fantastic wealth owing to cheap Chinese manufacturing (Nike sneakers, iPhones, etc.) and a growing Chinese consumer market. The NBA’s $1.5 billion contract with digital service provider Tencent made the Chinese firm the league’s biggest partner outside America. In gratitude, these two-way ambassadors shared the wisdom of the Chinese Communist Party with their ignorant countrymen. After an an NBA executive tweeted in defense of Hong Kong dissidents, social justice activist King LeBron told Americans to watch their tongues. “Even though yes, we do have freedom of speech,” said James, “it can be a lot of negative that comes with it.”

Because of Trump’s pressure on the Americans who benefited extravagantly from the U.S.-China relationship, these strange bedfellows acquired what Marxists call class consciousness—and joined together to fight back, further cementing their relationships with their Chinese patrons. United now, these disparate American institutions lost any sense of circumspection or shame about cashing checks from the Chinese Communist Party, no matter what horrors the CCP visited on the prisoners of its slave labor camps and no matter what threat China’s spy services and the People’s Liberation Army might pose to national security. Think tanks and research institutions like the Atlantic Council, the Center for American Progress, the EastWest Institute, the Carter Center, the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies, and others gorged themselves on Chinese money. The world-famous Brookings Institution had no scruples about publishing a report funded by Chinese telecom company Huawei that praised Huawei technology.

The billions that China gave to major American research universities, like $58 million to Stanford, alarmed U.S. law enforcement, which warned of Chinese counterintelligence efforts to steal sensitive research. But the schools and their name faculty were in fact in the business of selling that research, much of it paid for directly by the U.S. government—which is why Harvard and Yale among other big-name schools appear to have systematically underreported the large amounts that China had gifted them.

more at link

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Ironic that Brennan(the traitor) would include Libertarians in the "domestic terror" statement, when surely he knows that Libertarians believe in using violence only to defend themselves. Yes John, there are domestic terrorists in Amerika...and you're near the top of that list.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
download b4 it's pulled...

Unmasked: Have we uncovered the truth about the 2020 election?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
download b4 it's pulled...

Unmasked: Have we uncovered the truth about the 2020 election?

Amusing when they debunk gravity while claiming people can't be mad about "facts" like gravity. I'll give it a listen despite the fact that they don't seem to recognize pseudo-science when they see it.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Amusing when they debunk gravity while claiming people can't be mad about "facts" like gravity. I'll give it a listen despite the fact that they don't seem to recognize pseudo-science when they see it.
Its a Fact that some force pulls things down at 9.8 m/s2

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Its a Fact that some force pulls things down at 9.8 m/s2
Which disproves that gravitational "force" is inversely proportional to the square of the distance between the centers of mass.

...and BTW gravity allegedly "pushes", it does not "pull" according to most physicists. Ya know the fools that admit they do not know what gravity is.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Which disproves that gravitational "force" is inversely proportional to the square of the distance between the centers of mass.

...and BTW gravity allegedly "pushes", it does not "pull" according to most physicists. Ya know the fools that admit they do not know what gravity is.
ALl the video stated is that a force called Gravity causes them to accelerate at 9.8 m/s/s. That is a fact. Now we have lots of theories about what, or how, causes that phenomenon. Those are all scientific hypothesis. And none of those theories has really been fully proven, yet.

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
ALl the video stated is that a force called Gravity causes them to accelerate at 9.8 m/s/s. That is a fact.
Not only is it not a fact, but gravity isn't even a force according to mainstream physics. They freely admit they've not a clue what it is, but they stopped calling it a force long ago...just as they stopped claiming it "pulls".

I finished watching the video, and found it to be interesting, but not really containing any new info...much like this discussion of the pseudo-scientific FIVE CENTURIES OLD gravitational theory tale. Science must be provable and disprovable.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Not only is it not a fact, but gravity isn't even a force according to mainstream physics. They freely admit they've not a clue what it is, but they stopped calling it a force long ago...just as they stopped claiming it "pulls".

I finished watching the video, and found it to be interesting, but not really containing any new info...much like this discussion of the pseudo-scientific FIVE CENTURIES OLD gravitational theory tale. Science must be provable and disprovable.
Step outside my window. I'll hold a bowling ball out the window and predict just hard hard it hits your head standing below.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
lol I pass.

...even though it'd clearly disprove what you think you know about gravity...especially if you're high enough above the ground to have said bowling ball reach the so called "acceleration of gravity".

1612830633868.png

Sorry Isaac...but you're dumb. The mere fact that objects STOP accelerating when they reach "the acceleration of gravity" proves Newton wrong. Don't even get me started on the missing time element which implies instantaneous propagation. Newton was drinking too much mercury and too far gone to make any sense by the time he worked on the "law"(theory) of "universal" gravitation. It's repeatedly debunked horseshit at this point. Horseshit that's unfortunately STILL pounded into young innocent minds as though it's fact...even though it was first proven false beyond any doubt in 1859 by Le Verrier. 162 years later and we're still inflicting that nonsense upon young minds.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I don't need to know gravity in order to respect it!

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
MENU

Time magazine copies on Nov. 27, 2017. (Eric Baradat/AFP via Getty Images)MORE
VIEWPOINTS
Opinion: Time Magazine Details the ‘Shadow Campaign’ Against Trump
“They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it,” Time magazine says

Jeff Carlson

February 7, 2021 Updated: February 8, 2021
TelegramFacebookTweet
6190 Shares

552 Comments
Commentary
In a surprisingly brazen article, “The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election,” Time magazine chronicles a myriad of pre- and post-election actions taken by a loose coalition of Democratic operatives, grassroots activists, mainstream media, tech companies, and corporate CEOs before and after the 2020 presidential election.
According to the article, the effort consisted of “a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information.”
In the post-election days, the author refers to this disparate grouping of players as a “conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs” resulting in an “informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans.”
Although the words “cabal” and “conspiracy” are used to describe the sweeping activities of these groups, collectively referred to as the Shadow Campaign, the article’s author takes pains to note that these efforts weren’t aimed at “rigging the election; they were fortifying it.”

Indeed, throughout the article, there is the repeated claim that these efforts were made not with the intention of subverting the election, but rather as part of a heroic grassroots movement intent on salvaging our democracy and preserving the integrity of this and future elections.
Experience the best way to read The Epoch Times online. Try our free app for a limited time.
“The scenario the shadow campaigners were desperate to stop was not a Trump victory. It was an election so calamitous that no result could be discerned at all, a failure of the central act of democratic self-governance that has been a hallmark of America since its founding,” the article reads.
MOST READ

Black Lives Matter, Antifa March Through DC, Chant ‘Burn It Down’

Although the article treats the actions taken by this “Shadow Campaign” as necessary steps towards saving our democracy, a more objective reader of events might make the case that our democracy was actually trampled underfoot.
According to the players in this saga, the perceived threat to our democracy was so consequential that it would require “an effort of unprecedented scale” and a measure of cooperation heretofore not seen during an election process. And one that would encompass a surprisingly broad coalition of interests that would include “Congress, Silicon Valley and the nation’s statehouses.”

As the article notes, the efforts of this cabal “touched every aspect of the election” including our election laws. These groups engaged in a unified legal front to “change voting systems and laws” at the state level, often unconstitutionally bypassing state legislatures and shifting power to the states’ governors in the process. Conservative efforts to fight against this process were euphemistically termed as “voter-suppression lawsuits.”
RELATED

Trump Impeachment Lawyer: 'Stolen' Election Claims Won't Be Brought Up During Trial

The terminology and framing of issues bring us to a peculiar characteristic of the article. It’s written as though 75 million Trump voters simply don’t exist—as though a nation was somehow wholly united against a self-imposed second term of a Trump presidency. There is no acknowledgment that President Donald Trump enjoyed support from a large segment of the population. When the term “voters” is used, it’s always in reference to those who were voting against Trump and for Biden.
Other than a few short paragraphs, the reader could be forgiven for thinking the election was ever even in question.
While an intense focus on the Trump campaign is present in the article, there’s an almost surprising lack of discussion regarding the Biden campaign. As the article states, the Shadow Campaign was “separate from the Biden campaign and crossed ideological lines.” Indeed, Biden is mentioned in the article only a handful of times and never in direct relation to anything he or his campaign was doing to prepare for the election.

Media Framing, Online Efforts and Tech Companies
In tandem with the focus on Trump, there is another almost unifying theme of gaslighting that traces its way throughout the article. Any activity, position, or response from conservatives or the Trump administration was automatically labeled and then framed as inherently nefarious, even villainous. Meanwhile, a notion of false nobility was attached to every action taken by the left.
Pre-election warnings from the Trump campaign “and his henchmen” on the risks from an unprecedented shift to mail-in ballots were, according to the article, designed to “spoil the election.” Conservative legal pushback against the unconstitutional changes to state election law was termed as “spurious.” Despite being the legal instigators, the article stated that “Democratic lawyers battled a historic tide of pre-election litigation.”
Meanwhile, information from the right was repeatedly deemed to be “Trump’s lies,” “conspiracy theories” or “Bad actors spreading false information.” According to the article, these efforts, along with “the involvement of foreign meddlers made disinformation a broader, deeper threat to the 2020 vote.”

In contrast, when leftist organizations such as the Voting Rights Lab and IntoAction created “state-specific memes and graphics” designed to claim that mail-in voting was safe and not subject to fraud, their actions were framed as “battling bad information.” Nor was this any small effort. As the article notes, these memes and graphics were “widely disseminated by email, text, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok” and were viewed “more than 1 billion times.”
Another focus of this campaign was to convince the public that election results would be delayed, perhaps for a number of days. These efforts were designed to condition the voting public to not expect, or even accept, an outcome on election night. As the article notes, the “organization’s tracking polls found the message was being heard: the percentage of the public that didn’t expect to know the winner on election night gradually rose until by late October, it was over 70 percent. A majority also believed that a prolonged count wasn’t a sign of problems.”
Perceptions and information are crucial in an election and in recognition of this, Democratic operatives “successfully pressured social media companies” in advance of the election. These efforts were largely successful as large numbers of conservative accounts were deplatformed and crucial stories that might injure the Biden campaign were suppressed, while the media relentlessly attacked the Trump campaign.
While acknowledging the involvement of technology companies in the effort, the article portrays the resulting suppression of information and conservative deplatforming in a positive light. When stories such as the ones regarding Hunter Biden’s business activities in China were dismissed or simply not covered by the mainstream media, these tactics were labeled as taking a “harder line against disinformation” in an ongoing effort to “fight viral smears.”

There is a side question raised by the participation of the tech companies in online suppression. If accounts were deplatformed from places such as YouTube and Twitter purely for political ends, does this not raise the specter of a meaningful breach of fiduciary duty to the companies’ stockholders?
Mail-In Ballots and Shadow-Campaign Funding
These groups also engaged in large-scale “national public-awareness campaigns” designed to convince Americans that “the vote count would unfold over days or weeks” as an unprecedented number of mail-in ballots were systematically flooding into our electoral system.
With 100 million mail-in ballots sent out in an effort to get “millions of people to vote by mail for the first time,” the coalition recruited “armies of poll workers” to deal with the influx of absentee ballots. Large amounts of money would be required to deal with the processing and in preparation for this, the group “helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding.”

This money had two material sources. The first, surprisingly, came from the first round of COVID-relief packages in March 2020. As the article notes, activists lobbied Congress in March 2020, “seeking $2 billion in election funding.” This effort was led by the Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights.
Although the group didn’t get anywhere close to their lofty $2 billion goal, they were still wildly successful. When the CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security) Act passed in March, it contained “$400 million in grants to state election administrators.”
From there, the informal group turned to private funding for additional sources; Silicon Valley tech companies were the primary focus. According to the Time article, an “assortment of foundations contributed tens of millions in election-administration funding. The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative chipped in $300 million.”
These contributions were framed as an effort to fill “funding gaps” left by the federal government, while ignoring that it was Democratic operatives who were pushing the mail-in vote efforts.

Indeed, focus groups were held by the Voter Participation Center (VPC), designed to “find out what would get people to vote by mail.” Several months later, the VPC would send out ballot applications to “15 million people in key states.” The group followed up with mailing campaigns and digital ads urging these targeted voters to “not wait for Election Day.”
These efforts were historically successful and transformative. As the article notes, “In the end, nearly half the electorate cast ballots by mail in 2020, practically a revolution in how people vote. About a quarter voted early in person. Only a quarter of voters cast their ballots the traditional way: in person on Election Day.”
The Left’s Control of the Mobs
There are several material admissions made in the article, not the least being that the left actually did control the activities of groups such as Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and others that rioted throughout the election year. As the article notes, “Many of those organizers were part of [Mike] Podhorzer’s network” the man credited in Time’s article as being “The Architect” of the entire election effort.

The article notes that more than 150 liberal groups joined the “Protect the Results” coalition and stated that “The group’s now-defunct website had a map listing 400 planned post-election demonstrations, to be activated via text message as soon as Nov. 4. To stop the coup they feared, the left was ready to flood the streets.”
There’s another unspoken admission here as well. The trigger for the pre-planned riots was a Biden loss, not a “stolen election.” Or said another way, the left would determine what comprised a stolen election only by its outcome.
This matter was further highlighted in a recounting of election night events after Fox News called Arizona for Joe Biden. Angela Peoples, director for the Democracy Defense Coalition, told Time that “We wanted to be mindful of when was the right time to call for moving masses of people into the street.”
But after Fox called Arizona for Biden, a decision was made to “stand down.” As Podhorzor noted, “They had spent so much time getting ready to hit the streets on Wednesday. But they did it … there was not a single Antifa vs. Proud Boys incident.”

In other words, Podhorzor and his crew effectively controlled the actions of Antifa and Black Lives Matter—if not completely, then at the very least during these critical moments and days.
The Importance of Fox’s Arizona Call
The description surrounding election night, while short, is telling and raises further questions. Despite the overall tone of the article, it seems clear that Democrats thought they had lost the election in the later hours of Nov. 3th, 2020:
“Election night began with many Democrats despairing. Trump was running ahead of pre-election polling, winning Florida, Ohio, and Texas easily and keeping Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania too close to call.”

According to the article, the “liberal alliance gathered for an 11 p.m. Zoom call. Hundreds joined; many were freaking out.” While Podhorzor was speaking, Fox News “surprised everyone by calling Arizona for Biden.”
The Fox News call changed everything. As the article put it, “The public-awareness campaign had worked: TV anchors were bending over backward to counsel caution and frame the vote count accurately. The question then became what to do next.”
There is another related item of note as well. Podhorzor was sharing his data regarding a “Blue Shift”—the term used to describe a late surge in Democrat votes from mail-in voting—with “media organizations who would be calling the election.”
One analyst, described as a “member of a major network’s political unit who spoke with Podhorzer before Election Day” told Time that having access to Pordhorzor’s data and being able to “document how big the absentee wave would be and the variance by state was essential.”

Arnon Mishkin, an outside contractor and a Democrat, was the individual at Fox who reportedly made the call on Arizona at 11:20 p.m. New York time. According to one report, “No announcement was made until anchor Bill Hemmer, reviewing the latest status of an electoral map that was looking positive for Trump, glanced at the southwest, where the decision desk had left its yellow check mark on Arizona awarding the state to Biden.”
After making his call on Arizona, Mishkin stated that Trump was “likely to only get about 44% of the outstanding votes that are there.” Mishkin was wrong. Trump got a significantly higher percentage of the remaining votes, and although the Arizona call ultimately stood, it was far closer than Mishkin had forecast. Indeed, there’s currently a parallel audit underway in Maricopa County, Arizona’s most populous county.
Post-Election Impact
While voters on the right protested in seemingly unorganized groups, the left appeared to be far more prepared. At roughly 10 p.m. local time on election night, a bus carrying Republican election observers arrived at Detroit’s TCF Center. The article provides a rather biased description, stating that Republican observers “were crowding the vote-counting tables, refusing to wear masks, heckling the mostly Black workers.”

When the Republican observers arrived, Art Reyes III, leader of ‘We the People Michigan’ “sent word to his network.
“Within 45 minutes, dozens of reinforcements had arrived. As they entered the arena to provide a counterweight to the GOP observers inside, Reyes took down their cell-phone numbers and added them to a massive text chain.”
Election boards were another “pressure point.” Activists called “attention to the racial implications of disenfranchising Black Detroiters. They flooded the Wayne County canvassing board’s Nov. 17 certification meeting with on-message testimony.” Detroit’s vote was certified by the Republican board members.
Finally, the pressure on state legislatures was intense. On Nov. 20, Trump invited the Republican leaders of the Michigan legislature to the White House. According to the article, a “full-court press” was launched by the left and “Protect Democracy’s local contacts researched the lawmakers’ personal and political motives.”

Reyes’s activists rallied at departure and arrival terminals for the Republican state lawmakers’ trip to D.C.
The final step in certifying the Michigan vote was a vote from the state canvassing board, which was comprised of two Republicans and two Democrats. “Reyes’s activists flooded the livestream and filled Twitter with their hashtag, #alleyesonmi. A board accustomed to attendance in the single digits suddenly faced an audience of thousands.”
The vote was certified 3-0, with one Republican abstaining.
Shadow Campaign Wants You to Know

The in-your-face detailing of events in the Time article leads to one somewhat alarming conclusion. The leaders of the Shadow Campaign want you to know what they did. Whether this stems from hubris or a position of power isn’t entirely clear, but there are some important people who were willing to contribute to this article. And to be openly quoted.
In addition to Podhorzer, Norman Eisen is quoted at several points in the article. In addition to recruiting members for the Voter Protection Program, Eisen is one of the architects and authors of two Brookings Reports that were written during the Mueller investigation.
Brookings produced a 108-page report, “Presidential Obstruction of Justice: The Case of Donald J. Trump,” authored by Barry Berke, Noah Bookbinder, and Eisen, on Oct. 10, 2017. They followed up with a 177-page second edition on Aug. 22, 2018, which also came with a lengthy appendix.
Eisen, a senior fellow at Brookings, served as White House special counsel for ethics and government reform under former President Barack Obama and is the founder of CREW (Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics) in Washington. Eisen, according to his Brookings profile page, advised Obama “on lobbying regulation, campaign finance law, and open government issues,” according to his CREW bio. He also served as the ambassador to the Czech Republic from 2011 to 2014.

Eisen and Berke were later retained by House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) on a consulting basis as special oversight counsels to the Democratic majority staff.
As Nadler noted in an announcement, the two men had a particular focus on reviewing Mueller’s investigation and would be advising the committee. It also appears Nadler intended for the two lawyers to question Attorney General William Barr, who ultimately declined to attend the hearing—leading to a Democratic vote to hold Barr in contempt.
Ill-Fated Jan. 6 Rally
On Jan 6, thousands of Trump supporters came to D.C. for what would be an ill-fated rally, culminating in an assault on the Capitol building. The fallout from this event would be severe and the full effect has yet to be fully determined.

The new administration, along with many in Congress, appear to making domestic terrorism threats a top priority. Biden’s newly installed U.S. Homeland Security chief Alejandro Mayorkas has stated publicly that “one of the greatest threats that we face currently on our homeland … is the threat of domestic terrorism.”
Despite the expectations of many, there didn’t appear to be a material presence of counter-demonstrators from the left at the Jan. 6 rally.
The author of the Time article appears to have been in continued contact with members of the “Shadow Campaign,” including Podhorzer, the group’s “architect.” On the morning of Jan. 6, Podhorzer texted her, noting that the activist left was “strenuously discouraging counter activity.”
His message concluded with a “crossed-fingers emoji.”
Jeff Carlson is a regular contributor to The Epoch Times. He is a CFA® Charterholder and worked for 20 years as an analyst and portfolio manager in the high-yield bond market. He also runs the website TheMarketsWork.com and can be followed on Twitter @themarketswork.

Help us spread the truth. Share this article with your friends.
TelegramFacebookTweet
6190 Shares
TOP NEWS

Trump Team Lays Out Impeachment Defense Ahead of Senate Trial

NEW
sharecomments

Schumer Announces Bipartisan Agreement on Rules, Time Frame for Impeachment Trial

1HR
sharecomments

White House Ban on New Oil and Gas Leases a ‘Direct Attack’ on Wyoming, Says Governor

2HR
sharecomments

Alabama Republican Sen. Richard Shelby Won’t Seek Reelection in 2022

2HR
sharecomments

Budget Deficit Will Increase by $54 Billion if Congress Enacts $15 Minimum Wage: CBO

3HR
sharecomments
From Around the Web

Biden weighs in on Brady vs. Mahomes
cbsnews.com

NHL News: Sidney Crosby wins a wild one in OT, Mike Babcock comeback
thedailygoalhorn.com

NFL sends radically mixed message with Super Bowl 2021 halftime show
nypost.com

NHL: Panthers still undefeated in regulation, Bruins best in the league
thedailygoalhorn.com

Troubled, sad past of Andy Reid’s sons reemerges after car crash
nypost.com

How to be truly anonymous in the digital world
marketwatch.com

Brian Burke rants; calls Sam Bennett “grumpy”
thedailygoalhorn.com

Here’s what Marco Rubio has to say about a challenge from Ivanka Trump
nypost.com

Copyright © 2000 - 2021
https://m.theepochtimes.com/time-ma...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-02-08-3

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I guess I'd be one of them. I do knows however that gravity works.
I knew how to start a fire long before learning about chemical activation energy.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
When they mentioned "gravity", I just thought of the "free-fall speed" of ALL 3 WTC skyscrapers... right through the RESISTANCE of ALL THE MASS OF THE FLOORS BELOW...
So, according to the "Official Version of 9/11", gravity has TWO SPEEDS....

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Being rather rebellious, I choose to defy gravity.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Being rather rebellious, I choose to defy gravity.
Not rebellious really

Joe Biden just signed an executive order repealing the law of gravity

It’s legal now

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Miss me yet????????????????????????????????????
1612921169672.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I confused gravity and taxation. Both seem to hold things back in their place........

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Trump Forces Shadowy Election-Rigging Cabal Out into the Open
By Brian Cates - February 9, 2021
https://uncoverdc.com/2021/02/09/trump-forces-shadowy-election-rigging-cabal-out-into-the-open/

Excerpt:
It was Trump himself who pulled back the curtain on this shadowy cabal. He forced them to come out into the daylight to steal the election in plain sight. After the legal deadline of November 3 had passed, the entire country watched them spend more than a week manufacturing a Biden win after-the-fact. Ponder that for a minute.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Interesting nugget out of NH that seems to be not getting any attention. A hand recount showed that the Dominion machines shorted every Republican by 300 votes. I guess they don't care because the Republicans still won?

Hmmm... No voter fraud? Hey Dominion, explain this please.

https://davidharrisjr.com/steven/hu...candidate-in-windham-new-hampshire-300-votes/
How long did I beg for hand recounts? Especially in the Red areas because we all know that a City like Philadelphia or Atlanta will cheat so as to be useless information.

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
How long did I beg for hand recounts? Especially in the Red areas because we all know that a City like Philadelphia or Atlanta.
We need to get rid of all the electronic voting machines. Period. Everyone fills out a paper ballot. And mandatory recounts/audits.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
We need to get rid of all the electronic voting machines. Period. Everyone fills out a paper ballot. And mandatory recounts/audits.
Audits, recounts and archiving rules are already in place. The traitors ignored them all and we all sat back and accepted it. More rules aren't going to change the fact that voting means nothing

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
SPANISH CIVIL WAR
Lots of synergy between the Spanish Civil War and today's America!
KEY FACTS

The Spanish Civil War (1936–39) was the bloodiest conflict western Europe had experienced since the end of World War I in 1918.

It was the breeding ground for mass atrocities. About 200,000 people died as the result of systematic killings, mob violence, torture, or other brutalities.

The fighting displaced millions of Spaniards. Some 500,000 refugees fled in 1939 to France, where many of them would be interned in camps. 15,000 Spanish Republicans ended up in Nazi concentration camps after 1940.

The Outbreak of the Conflict
The Spanish Civil War began on July 17, 1936, when generals Emilio Mola and Francisco Franco launched an uprising aimed at overthrowing the country's democratically elected republic. The Nationalist rebels' initial efforts to instigate military revolts throughout Spain only partially succeeded. In rural areas with a strong right-wing political presence, Franco's confederates generally won out. They quickly seized political power and instituted martial law. In other areas, particularly cities with strong leftist political traditions, the revolts met with stiff opposition and were often quelled. Some Spanish officers remained loyal to the Republic and refused to join the uprising.

more here.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
MENU

Time magazine copies on Nov. 27, 2017. (Eric Baradat/AFP via Getty Images)MORE
VIEWPOINTS
Opinion: Time Magazine Details the ‘Shadow Campaign’ Against Trump
“They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it,” Time magazine says

Jeff Carlson

February 7, 2021 Updated: February 8, 2021
TelegramFacebookTweet
6190 Shares

552 Comments
Commentary
In a surprisingly brazen article, “The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election,” Time magazine chronicles a myriad of pre- and post-election actions taken by a loose coalition of Democratic operatives, grassroots activists, mainstream media, tech companies, and corporate CEOs before and after the 2020 presidential election.
According to the article, the effort consisted of “a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information.”
In the post-election days, the author refers to this disparate grouping of players as a “conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs” resulting in an “informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans.”
Although the words “cabal” and “conspiracy” are used to describe the sweeping activities of these groups, collectively referred to as the Shadow Campaign, the article’s author takes pains to note that these efforts weren’t aimed at “rigging the election; they were fortifying it.”

Indeed, throughout the article, there is the repeated claim that these efforts were made not with the intention of subverting the election, but rather as part of a heroic grassroots movement intent on salvaging our democracy and preserving the integrity of this and future elections.
Experience the best way to read The Epoch Times online. Try our free app for a limited time.
“The scenario the shadow campaigners were desperate to stop was not a Trump victory. It was an election so calamitous that no result could be discerned at all, a failure of the central act of democratic self-governance that has been a hallmark of America since its founding,” the article reads.
MOST READ

Black Lives Matter, Antifa March Through DC, Chant ‘Burn It Down’

Although the article treats the actions taken by this “Shadow Campaign” as necessary steps towards saving our democracy, a more objective reader of events might make the case that our democracy was actually trampled underfoot.
According to the players in this saga, the perceived threat to our democracy was so consequential that it would require “an effort of unprecedented scale” and a measure of cooperation heretofore not seen during an election process. And one that would encompass a surprisingly broad coalition of interests that would include “Congress, Silicon Valley and the nation’s statehouses.”

As the article notes, the efforts of this cabal “touched every aspect of the election” including our election laws. These groups engaged in a unified legal front to “change voting systems and laws” at the state level, often unconstitutionally bypassing state legislatures and shifting power to the states’ governors in the process. Conservative efforts to fight against this process were euphemistically termed as “voter-suppression lawsuits.”
RELATED

Trump Impeachment Lawyer: 'Stolen' Election Claims Won't Be Brought Up During Trial

The terminology and framing of issues bring us to a peculiar characteristic of the article. It’s written as though 75 million Trump voters simply don’t exist—as though a nation was somehow wholly united against a self-imposed second term of a Trump presidency. There is no acknowledgment that President Donald Trump enjoyed support from a large segment of the population. When the term “voters” is used, it’s always in reference to those who were voting against Trump and for Biden.
Other than a few short paragraphs, the reader could be forgiven for thinking the election was ever even in question.
While an intense focus on the Trump campaign is present in the article, there’s an almost surprising lack of discussion regarding the Biden campaign. As the article states, the Shadow Campaign was “separate from the Biden campaign and crossed ideological lines.” Indeed, Biden is mentioned in the article only a handful of times and never in direct relation to anything he or his campaign was doing to prepare for the election.

Media Framing, Online Efforts and Tech Companies
In tandem with the focus on Trump, there is another almost unifying theme of gaslighting that traces its way throughout the article. Any activity, position, or response from conservatives or the Trump administration was automatically labeled and then framed as inherently nefarious, even villainous. Meanwhile, a notion of false nobility was attached to every action taken by the left.
Pre-election warnings from the Trump campaign “and his henchmen” on the risks from an unprecedented shift to mail-in ballots were, according to the article, designed to “spoil the election.” Conservative legal pushback against the unconstitutional changes to state election law was termed as “spurious.” Despite being the legal instigators, the article stated that “Democratic lawyers battled a historic tide of pre-election litigation.”
Meanwhile, information from the right was repeatedly deemed to be “Trump’s lies,” “conspiracy theories” or “Bad actors spreading false information.” According to the article, these efforts, along with “the involvement of foreign meddlers made disinformation a broader, deeper threat to the 2020 vote.”

In contrast, when leftist organizations such as the Voting Rights Lab and IntoAction created “state-specific memes and graphics” designed to claim that mail-in voting was safe and not subject to fraud, their actions were framed as “battling bad information.” Nor was this any small effort. As the article notes, these memes and graphics were “widely disseminated by email, text, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok” and were viewed “more than 1 billion times.”
Another focus of this campaign was to convince the public that election results would be delayed, perhaps for a number of days. These efforts were designed to condition the voting public to not expect, or even accept, an outcome on election night. As the article notes, the “organization’s tracking polls found the message was being heard: the percentage of the public that didn’t expect to know the winner on election night gradually rose until by late October, it was over 70 percent. A majority also believed that a prolonged count wasn’t a sign of problems.”
Perceptions and information are crucial in an election and in recognition of this, Democratic operatives “successfully pressured social media companies” in advance of the election. These efforts were largely successful as large numbers of conservative accounts were deplatformed and crucial stories that might injure the Biden campaign were suppressed, while the media relentlessly attacked the Trump campaign.
While acknowledging the involvement of technology companies in the effort, the article portrays the resulting suppression of information and conservative deplatforming in a positive light. When stories such as the ones regarding Hunter Biden’s business activities in China were dismissed or simply not covered by the mainstream media, these tactics were labeled as taking a “harder line against disinformation” in an ongoing effort to “fight viral smears.”

There is a side question raised by the participation of the tech companies in online suppression. If accounts were deplatformed from places such as YouTube and Twitter purely for political ends, does this not raise the specter of a meaningful breach of fiduciary duty to the companies’ stockholders?
Mail-In Ballots and Shadow-Campaign Funding
These groups also engaged in large-scale “national public-awareness campaigns” designed to convince Americans that “the vote count would unfold over days or weeks” as an unprecedented number of mail-in ballots were systematically flooding into our electoral system.
With 100 million mail-in ballots sent out in an effort to get “millions of people to vote by mail for the first time,” the coalition recruited “armies of poll workers” to deal with the influx of absentee ballots. Large amounts of money would be required to deal with the processing and in preparation for this, the group “helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding.”

This money had two material sources. The first, surprisingly, came from the first round of COVID-relief packages in March 2020. As the article notes, activists lobbied Congress in March 2020, “seeking $2 billion in election funding.” This effort was led by the Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights.
Although the group didn’t get anywhere close to their lofty $2 billion goal, they were still wildly successful. When the CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security) Act passed in March, it contained “$400 million in grants to state election administrators.”
From there, the informal group turned to private funding for additional sources; Silicon Valley tech companies were the primary focus. According to the Time article, an “assortment of foundations contributed tens of millions in election-administration funding. The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative chipped in $300 million.”
These contributions were framed as an effort to fill “funding gaps” left by the federal government, while ignoring that it was Democratic operatives who were pushing the mail-in vote efforts.

Indeed, focus groups were held by the Voter Participation Center (VPC), designed to “find out what would get people to vote by mail.” Several months later, the VPC would send out ballot applications to “15 million people in key states.” The group followed up with mailing campaigns and digital ads urging these targeted voters to “not wait for Election Day.”
These efforts were historically successful and transformative. As the article notes, “In the end, nearly half the electorate cast ballots by mail in 2020, practically a revolution in how people vote. About a quarter voted early in person. Only a quarter of voters cast their ballots the traditional way: in person on Election Day.”
The Left’s Control of the Mobs
There are several material admissions made in the article, not the least being that the left actually did control the activities of groups such as Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and others that rioted throughout the election year. As the article notes, “Many of those organizers were part of [Mike] Podhorzer’s network” the man credited in Time’s article as being “The Architect” of the entire election effort.

The article notes that more than 150 liberal groups joined the “Protect the Results” coalition and stated that “The group’s now-defunct website had a map listing 400 planned post-election demonstrations, to be activated via text message as soon as Nov. 4. To stop the coup they feared, the left was ready to flood the streets.”
There’s another unspoken admission here as well. The trigger for the pre-planned riots was a Biden loss, not a “stolen election.” Or said another way, the left would determine what comprised a stolen election only by its outcome.
This matter was further highlighted in a recounting of election night events after Fox News called Arizona for Joe Biden. Angela Peoples, director for the Democracy Defense Coalition, told Time that “We wanted to be mindful of when was the right time to call for moving masses of people into the street.”
But after Fox called Arizona for Biden, a decision was made to “stand down.” As Podhorzor noted, “They had spent so much time getting ready to hit the streets on Wednesday. But they did it … there was not a single Antifa vs. Proud Boys incident.”

In other words, Podhorzor and his crew effectively controlled the actions of Antifa and Black Lives Matter—if not completely, then at the very least during these critical moments and days.
The Importance of Fox’s Arizona Call
The description surrounding election night, while short, is telling and raises further questions. Despite the overall tone of the article, it seems clear that Democrats thought they had lost the election in the later hours of Nov. 3th, 2020:
“Election night began with many Democrats despairing. Trump was running ahead of pre-election polling, winning Florida, Ohio, and Texas easily and keeping Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania too close to call.”

According to the article, the “liberal alliance gathered for an 11 p.m. Zoom call. Hundreds joined; many were freaking out.” While Podhorzor was speaking, Fox News “surprised everyone by calling Arizona for Biden.”
The Fox News call changed everything. As the article put it, “The public-awareness campaign had worked: TV anchors were bending over backward to counsel caution and frame the vote count accurately. The question then became what to do next.”
There is another related item of note as well. Podhorzor was sharing his data regarding a “Blue Shift”—the term used to describe a late surge in Democrat votes from mail-in voting—with “media organizations who would be calling the election.”
One analyst, described as a “member of a major network’s political unit who spoke with Podhorzer before Election Day” told Time that having access to Pordhorzor’s data and being able to “document how big the absentee wave would be and the variance by state was essential.”

Arnon Mishkin, an outside contractor and a Democrat, was the individual at Fox who reportedly made the call on Arizona at 11:20 p.m. New York time. According to one report, “No announcement was made until anchor Bill Hemmer, reviewing the latest status of an electoral map that was looking positive for Trump, glanced at the southwest, where the decision desk had left its yellow check mark on Arizona awarding the state to Biden.”
After making his call on Arizona, Mishkin stated that Trump was “likely to only get about 44% of the outstanding votes that are there.” Mishkin was wrong. Trump got a significantly higher percentage of the remaining votes, and although the Arizona call ultimately stood, it was far closer than Mishkin had forecast. Indeed, there’s currently a parallel audit underway in Maricopa County, Arizona’s most populous county.
Post-Election Impact
While voters on the right protested in seemingly unorganized groups, the left appeared to be far more prepared. At roughly 10 p.m. local time on election night, a bus carrying Republican election observers arrived at Detroit’s TCF Center. The article provides a rather biased description, stating that Republican observers “were crowding the vote-counting tables, refusing to wear masks, heckling the mostly Black workers.”

When the Republican observers arrived, Art Reyes III, leader of ‘We the People Michigan’ “sent word to his network.
“Within 45 minutes, dozens of reinforcements had arrived. As they entered the arena to provide a counterweight to the GOP observers inside, Reyes took down their cell-phone numbers and added them to a massive text chain.”
Election boards were another “pressure point.” Activists called “attention to the racial implications of disenfranchising Black Detroiters. They flooded the Wayne County canvassing board’s Nov. 17 certification meeting with on-message testimony.” Detroit’s vote was certified by the Republican board members.
Finally, the pressure on state legislatures was intense. On Nov. 20, Trump invited the Republican leaders of the Michigan legislature to the White House. According to the article, a “full-court press” was launched by the left and “Protect Democracy’s local contacts researched the lawmakers’ personal and political motives.”

Reyes’s activists rallied at departure and arrival terminals for the Republican state lawmakers’ trip to D.C.
The final step in certifying the Michigan vote was a vote from the state canvassing board, which was comprised of two Republicans and two Democrats. “Reyes’s activists flooded the livestream and filled Twitter with their hashtag, #alleyesonmi. A board accustomed to attendance in the single digits suddenly faced an audience of thousands.”
The vote was certified 3-0, with one Republican abstaining.
Shadow Campaign Wants You to Know

The in-your-face detailing of events in the Time article leads to one somewhat alarming conclusion. The leaders of the Shadow Campaign want you to know what they did. Whether this stems from hubris or a position of power isn’t entirely clear, but there are some important people who were willing to contribute to this article. And to be openly quoted.
In addition to Podhorzer, Norman Eisen is quoted at several points in the article. In addition to recruiting members for the Voter Protection Program, Eisen is one of the architects and authors of two Brookings Reports that were written during the Mueller investigation.
Brookings produced a 108-page report, “Presidential Obstruction of Justice: The Case of Donald J. Trump,” authored by Barry Berke, Noah Bookbinder, and Eisen, on Oct. 10, 2017. They followed up with a 177-page second edition on Aug. 22, 2018, which also came with a lengthy appendix.
Eisen, a senior fellow at Brookings, served as White House special counsel for ethics and government reform under former President Barack Obama and is the founder of CREW (Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics) in Washington. Eisen, according to his Brookings profile page, advised Obama “on lobbying regulation, campaign finance law, and open government issues,” according to his CREW bio. He also served as the ambassador to the Czech Republic from 2011 to 2014.

Eisen and Berke were later retained by House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) on a consulting basis as special oversight counsels to the Democratic majority staff.
As Nadler noted in an announcement, the two men had a particular focus on reviewing Mueller’s investigation and would be advising the committee. It also appears Nadler intended for the two lawyers to question Attorney General William Barr, who ultimately declined to attend the hearing—leading to a Democratic vote to hold Barr in contempt.
Ill-Fated Jan. 6 Rally
On Jan 6, thousands of Trump supporters came to D.C. for what would be an ill-fated rally, culminating in an assault on the Capitol building. The fallout from this event would be severe and the full effect has yet to be fully determined.

The new administration, along with many in Congress, appear to making domestic terrorism threats a top priority. Biden’s newly installed U.S. Homeland Security chief Alejandro Mayorkas has stated publicly that “one of the greatest threats that we face currently on our homeland … is the threat of domestic terrorism.”
Despite the expectations of many, there didn’t appear to be a material presence of counter-demonstrators from the left at the Jan. 6 rally.
The author of the Time article appears to have been in continued contact with members of the “Shadow Campaign,” including Podhorzer, the group’s “architect.” On the morning of Jan. 6, Podhorzer texted her, noting that the activist left was “strenuously discouraging counter activity.”
His message concluded with a “crossed-fingers emoji.”
Jeff Carlson is a regular contributor to The Epoch Times. He is a CFA® Charterholder and worked for 20 years as an analyst and portfolio manager in the high-yield bond market. He also runs the website TheMarketsWork.com and can be followed on Twitter @themarketswork.

Help us spread the truth. Share this article with your friends.
TelegramFacebookTweet
6190 Shares
TOP NEWS

Trump Team Lays Out Impeachment Defense Ahead of Senate Trial

NEW
sharecomments

Schumer Announces Bipartisan Agreement on Rules, Time Frame for Impeachment Trial

1HR
sharecomments

White House Ban on New Oil and Gas Leases a ‘Direct Attack’ on Wyoming, Says Governor

2HR
sharecomments

Alabama Republican Sen. Richard Shelby Won’t Seek Reelection in 2022

2HR
sharecomments

Budget Deficit Will Increase by $54 Billion if Congress Enacts $15 Minimum Wage: CBO

3HR
sharecomments
From Around the Web
Biden weighs in on Brady vs. Mahomes
cbsnews.com

NHL News: Sidney Crosby wins a wild one in OT, Mike Babcock comeback
thedailygoalhorn.com

NFL sends radically mixed message with Super Bowl 2021 halftime show
nypost.com

NHL: Panthers still undefeated in regulation, Bruins best in the league
thedailygoalhorn.com

Troubled, sad past of Andy Reid’s sons reemerges after car crash
nypost.com

How to be truly anonymous in the digital world
marketwatch.com

Brian Burke rants; calls Sam Bennett “grumpy”
thedailygoalhorn.com

Here’s what Marco Rubio has to say about a challenge from Ivanka Trump
nypost.com

Copyright © 2000 - 2021
https://m.theepochtimes.com/time-ma...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-02-08-3
Durham? Durham?

Barr? Barr?

Huber? Huber?

Trump led the Executive branch of government for four years. In those four years he constantly hired "the best" to top government positions, then subsequently fired them for being "totally incompetent." Every time he Tweet stormed about how pathetic a fired cabinet member was I found myself wondering, "Are you so stupid that you don't know how to vet candidates before hiring them?"

All of this evidence of corruption, and not ONE action from the entire Justice Department. A Justice Department that answered directly to Donald J. Trump. A Justice Department (Barr) that fast-tracked the approval of Biden's day-one executive orders.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The Just-us department, like US "intelligence" agencies have seemingly been rogue for decades. Neither CONgress, or the executives ever do much of anything about it. The DOJ/FBI and CIA, for instance, should immediately be shut down pending a complete overhaul. Nope...FBI lies to FISA courts to get warrants to wiretap political candidates and nothing happens.

While there likely remain some loyalists, overall these agencies stopped working for the good of the American people years ago.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
While there likely remain some loyalists, overall these agencies stopped working for the good of the American people years ago.
You'll find the loyalists lower down the rungs of the bureaucracies. Those higher ups are ALL IN the game to get the next top spot. It is all about them at that level.
If a job gets done correctly it is strictly by accident as the game becomes "CYA to the Top."