• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

the_shootist

I identify as vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Is a recording of the conversation available or is it just transcripted bits?

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Is a recording of the conversation available or is it just transcripted bits?
IF they have a recording of that conversation... That's GOLD Jerry, GOLD.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
lol, Oh no you didn't. Could that possibly be real?
Yep, My question too. I do like it I just don't know whether to trust its validity.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Yep, My question too. I do like it I just don't know whether to trust its validity.
It's entertaining but most likely its bullshit like most of what we're told these days

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Seeker
I doubt it very much. There appears to be no evidence and all the reports trace back to a single source who provides no attribution. It also seems to coincide with a bunch of e-mails I (and presumably many other folks) have been getting from Mr. de Santis soliciting contributions.

My guess is that it's disinfo planted by deSantis himself to boost his support, raise his profile, and increase donations. I suspect he's starting to position himself as a replacement for Trump.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Walls work! Nothing to see here folks. All normal in banana republics.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/biden-white-house-plan-keep-occupying-troops-dc-end-year/

Biden White House Plan to Keep Occupying Troops in DC Through End of Year
The Biden National Security Council is planning on having National Guard troops continue to occupy the nation’s capital through the end of the year, according to a report by WTTG-TV Fox 5 in Washington, D.C. Additionally, active duty and reserve troops are being considered for deployment.

National Guard troops patrolling in Washington, D.C., screen image via WCNC/YouTube, January 18.

Advertisement - story continues below
WTTG excerpt:

The National Security Council is asking the Department of Defense to engage Capitol Police on planning for post-March 12th support, according to the e-mail.
TRENDING: DEMOCRAT IMPEACHMENT DAY 5: Senate Reconvenes at 10 AM ET - Democrats Decide to Call Witnesses After Case Collapses -- LIVE STREAM VIDEO
…Robert Salesses who began Performing the Duties of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense and Global Security on January 20, 202, wrote in the e-mail:
“If it’s not possible to sustain at the current level with NG personnel, we need to establish the number of NG personnel (DCNG and out-of-state) we can sustain for an extended period – at least through Fall 2021 – and understand additional options for providing DoD support, to include use of reserve personnel, as well as active component.”

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/senate-votes-to-summon-impeachment-trial-witnesses-extending-trial-indefinitely

Senate votes to summon impeachment trial witnesses, extending trial indefinitely
by Susan Ferrechio, Chief Congressional Correspondent |

| February 13, 2021 10:37 AM
Print this article

The Senate voted 55-45 to summon witnesses in former President Donald Trump's impeachment trial, extending it indefinitely.
House lead impeachment manager Jamie Raskin on Saturday called on senators to vote to subpoena a GOP witness and gather evidence in Donald Trump’s impeachment trial.
Raskin, a Maryland Democrat, said he wants the authority to subpoena Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler, a Washington Republican who disclosed a conversation between Trump and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy that took place during the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.
“After the breach and invasion took place, he was not working on the side of defending the Capitol,” Raskin said of Trump. “But rather, he was continuing to pursue his political goals and the information that came out last night. This piece of evidence is relevant to that.”
Herrera Beutler, in a statement Friday, said she has disclosed many times over the past month her knowledge of the McCarthy-Trump conversation.
“When McCarthy finally reached the president on Jan. 6 and asked him to publicly and forcefully call off the riot, the president initially repeated the falsehood that it was antifa that had breached the Capitol,” Herrera Beutler said. “McCarthy refused that and told the president that there were Trump supporters. “That’s when, according to McCarthy, the president said, ‘Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are.’”
Trump’s defense lawyers argued that if Democrats call witnesses, they will summon their own long list of witnesses.
Saturday’s vote extends the trial beyond the weekend, when it was expected to wrap up with a likely vote to acquit the former president on inciting an insurrection ahead of the siege on the Capitol.
It's not clear when or where witnesses will be interviewed. Raskin suggested Zoom, but Trump lawyer Michael van der Veen said witnesses would have to be deposed in his office in Philadelphia.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are.’”
And this is what the Demonrats are hanging their hat on?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Lot more at the link.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-pre-planned-members-antifa-neo-nazis-others/

Riots at the Capitol Were Pre-Planned by Members of Antifa, Neo-Nazis and Others
By Joe Hoft
Published February 13, 2021 at 8:23am
235 Comments

The Democrats and the corrupt Big Media would like you to believe that the individuals behind the riots on January 6th were all Trump supporters. This is not true. There were numerous suspicious characters at the US Capitol on January 6th.
We reported a week ago on a number of suspicious characters at the Capitol on January 6th:

1613242741791.png

IGNORED BY THE MEDIA ELITES AND FBI: List of 20 Individuals at the Capitol on January 6th – All Appear to be Connected to Antifa or Far Left Groups

For weeks the FBI, Democrats, and the fake news media have insisted there was no Antifa or far-left activist infiltration of the January 6th protests where activists stormed the US Capitol. We already know this is false. The individuals who entered the US Capitol and caused damage on January 6th were not all Trump supporters. … Continue readi

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Well the second sham "trial" is over and acquitted by the same vote. 57-43.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://t.me/LinWoodChannel/589

Lin Wood
I need the help of We The People.

I just received a 1,600+ page grievance complaint filed against me by the State Bar of Georgia.

The GA State Bar has thrown the kitchen sink at me.

The GA State Bar accuses me of wrongdoing for every lawsuit filed across the nation asserting election fraud.

The GA State Bar attaches the lawsuit filed by my former office-sharing colleagues but not my answer denying the allegations. That case is being litigated and is unresolved.

The GA State Bar attacks my social posts, even impliedly mocking my public statements of my religious faith.

The GA State Bar accuses me of being responsible for the January 6 “insurrection” in Washington, DC.

The GA State Bar accuses me of making false accusations against Pence, Roberts, & Rosenstein but fails to mention the interview of the credible whistleblower which I provided to the Bar 2 weeks ago which supports my statements.

The GA State Bar asserts claims against me arising out of media articles in which I am not even mentioned.

Plus much more.

In short, the GA State Bar is trying to crush me to silence me and prevent me from practicing law.

I am attaching below the link to the “grievance” complaint. It takes a few minutes to load. Please consider reviewing it. I think you will see that this action by the GA State Bar is worse than a witch-hunt.

How would you describe it?

Why is the GA State Bar taking this unprecedented action against me?

Who is financing this effort?

There are many questions to be raised and answered.

Clearly they want to force me to resign as the time and expense to fight back will be overwhelming.

I will fight back.

I will end this post where I started it. I need the help of We The People.
t.me/LinWoodChannel/589
30.7KviewsFeb 13 at 16:07

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
So the Georgia Bar has served Lin Wood with a grievance. What are they asking or wanting of him? I'm looking through the document they sent him and I can't make out what it is they are trying to achieve.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Links pls VooDoo. We use this platform for newest intel. Would love to have cited sources.
Sorry I was watching the boob tube live. Mainly because i was tring to watch basketball and they prempted for that joke. Oh well, the talking heads were mad.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
So the Georgia Bar has served Lin Wood with a grievance. What are they asking or wanting of him? I'm looking through the document they sent him and I can't make out what it is they are trying to achieve.
Just showing what the BAR really is and threatening those who don't play by their rules. Even the unwritten ones.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Maybe this was posted before. it is from Facebook, but I couldn't find the link on oann's website it is dated November 22nd so it's about two and a half months old. The topic is about the high-tech security team that has been looking into the Dominion voting machine. this may have been covered by lindell's video also. The one guy looks kind of familiar.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Crazier and crazier! Is this legit or putting yourself on the list?

https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-you-can-join-the-160-billion-class-action-lawsuit-against-dominion-zuckerberg-facebook-elected-officials-others-first-of-its-kind/

YOU Can Join the $160 Billion Class Action Lawsuit Against Dominion, Zuckerberg, Facebook, Elected Officials, Others...First of Its Kind
By Ulysses S. Tennyson | Feb 16, 2021

We all know about the irregularities alleged during the 2020 election. Now, a small patriotic group, Our Vote Matters, has created a 160 billion dollar lawsuit against many alleged perpetrators of these…’irregularities.’

Hat Tip, Gateway Pundit
In the video, below, Gary Fielder says he has 30 years of experience in constitutional and civil rights complaints. He and his partners in this lawsuit claim to have a lot of experience in such matters. And they felt that the proper way to approach the issue of possible election fraud was to create a class action lawsuit. This has not been tried before But, if this gains traction, Gary and his team will need help pursuing this massive undertaking.
“The best way to approach the situation was to do a damages claim–do a class action lawsuit…pretty soon we had…8 different people from 6 different states.” These 8 people are now the original plaintiffs in this massive nationwide class action lawsuit.
Trending: GOP Traitor Rep. Adam Kinzinger’s Family DISOWNS Him For Supporting Trump Impeachment: 11 Relatives Sign Handwritten Letter Expressing Their Disappointment...‘We were once so proud of your accomplishments!”
“There were many many actors” that “violated the rights of the voters in the United States,” according to Gary.
“We need a big firm to help us out, but in order to get this rocket off the launch pad”, says Gary, they had to start small. However, there will be massive costs associated with this undertaking in order to get expert witnesses and dedicated law professionals to review massive amounts of data.
Gary believes that even if they lose it will still be a victory. Mountains of information will be seen by the public on a scale that hasn’t yet been allowed to occur through a trial. And it will be seen by a jury of every day people rather than just a judge who may ignore it or have a poor understanding of the data.
“There will ultimately be a request for injunctive relief. There will ultimately be some changes. And, just the public disclosure of information…what can be proven to a jury…is going to be the difference maker in this case as opposed to others that may have gotten dismissed or didn’t gain any traction”
Gary says that he filed the complaint on December 22nd. Now they are preparing for numerous costly and time-consuming objections that are inevitable on the part of the defendants. The whole process that will likely take at least a few years.
If you would like to donate to the lawsuit or find out more about it, the address is https://dominionclassaction.com
If you are a registered voter who would like to be part of the lawsuit, the address is https://dominionclassaction.com/how-to-join

The lawsuit can be found, here, and its list of defendants includes:
DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS INC.,
a Delaware corporation, FACEBOOK, INC.,
a Delaware corporation, CENTER FOR TECH
AND CIVIC LIFE, an Illinois non-profit organization,
MARK E. ZUCKERBERG, individually,
PRISCILLA CHAN, individually,
BRIAN KEMP, individually, BRAD
RAFFENSPERGER, individually, GRETCHEN WHITMER,
individually, JOCELYN BENSON, individually,
TOM WOLF, individually, KATHY BOOCKVAR,
individually, TONY EVERS, individually,
ANN S. JACOBS, individually, MARK L. THOMSEN,
individually, MARGE BOSTELMAN, individually,
JULIE M. GLANCEY, DEAN KNUDSON,
individually, ROBERT F. SPINDELL, JR,
individually, and DOES 1-10,000,
For those who are wondering, Gary FielderThe Center for Tech and Civic Live is a “non-profit” that interacted with several states, dumped money in chosen voter precincts with the help of donations from Mark Zuckerberg and his Wife Priscilla Chen

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Crazier and crazier! Is this legit or putting yourself on the list?

https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-you-can-join-the-160-billion-class-action-lawsuit-against-dominion-zuckerberg-facebook-elected-officials-others-first-of-its-kind/

YOU Can Join the $160 Billion Class Action Lawsuit Against Dominion, Zuckerberg, Facebook, Elected Officials, Others...First of Its Kind
By Ulysses S. Tennyson | Feb 16, 2021

We all know about the irregularities alleged during the 2020 election. Now, a small patriotic group, Our Vote Matters, has created a 160 billion dollar lawsuit against many alleged perpetrators of these…’irregularities.’

Hat Tip, Gateway Pundit
In the video, below, Gary Fielder says he has 30 years of experience in constitutional and civil rights complaints. He and his partners in this lawsuit claim to have a lot of experience in such matters. And they felt that the proper way to approach the issue of possible election fraud was to create a class action lawsuit. This has not been tried before But, if this gains traction, Gary and his team will need help pursuing this massive undertaking.
“The best way to approach the situation was to do a damages claim–do a class action lawsuit…pretty soon we had…8 different people from 6 different states.” These 8 people are now the original plaintiffs in this massive nationwide class action lawsuit.
Trending: GOP Traitor Rep. Adam Kinzinger’s Family DISOWNS Him For Supporting Trump Impeachment: 11 Relatives Sign Handwritten Letter Expressing Their Disappointment...‘We were once so proud of your accomplishments!”
“There were many many actors” that “violated the rights of the voters in the United States,” according to Gary.
“We need a big firm to help us out, but in order to get this rocket off the launch pad”, says Gary, they had to start small. However, there will be massive costs associated with this undertaking in order to get expert witnesses and dedicated law professionals to review massive amounts of data.
Gary believes that even if they lose it will still be a victory. Mountains of information will be seen by the public on a scale that hasn’t yet been allowed to occur through a trial. And it will be seen by a jury of every day people rather than just a judge who may ignore it or have a poor understanding of the data.
“There will ultimately be a request for injunctive relief. There will ultimately be some changes. And, just the public disclosure of information…what can be proven to a jury…is going to be the difference maker in this case as opposed to others that may have gotten dismissed or didn’t gain any traction”
Gary says that he filed the complaint on December 22nd. Now they are preparing for numerous costly and time-consuming objections that are inevitable on the part of the defendants. The whole process that will likely take at least a few years.
If you would like to donate to the lawsuit or find out more about it, the address is https://dominionclassaction.com
If you are a registered voter who would like to be part of the lawsuit, the address is https://dominionclassaction.com/how-to-join

The lawsuit can be found, here, and its list of defendants includes:
DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS INC.,
a Delaware corporation, FACEBOOK, INC.,
a Delaware corporation, CENTER FOR TECH
AND CIVIC LIFE, an Illinois non-profit organization,
MARK E. ZUCKERBERG, individually,
PRISCILLA CHAN, individually,
BRIAN KEMP, individually, BRAD
RAFFENSPERGER, individually, GRETCHEN WHITMER,
individually, JOCELYN BENSON, individually,
TOM WOLF, individually, KATHY BOOCKVAR,
individually, TONY EVERS, individually,
ANN S. JACOBS, individually, MARK L. THOMSEN,
individually, MARGE BOSTELMAN, individually,
JULIE M. GLANCEY, DEAN KNUDSON,
individually, ROBERT F. SPINDELL, JR,
individually, and DOES 1-10,000,
For those who are wondering, Gary FielderThe Center for Tech and Civic Live is a “non-profit” that interacted with several states, dumped money in chosen voter precincts with the help of donations from Mark Zuckerberg and his Wife Priscilla Chen
No no no no no. Did I mention no? No? NO!!! They seek lots of personal information from you.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
No no no no no. Did I mention no? No? NO!!! They seek lots of personal information from you.
I would join, but I didn't see a link in the OP.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The False and Exaggerated Claims Still Being Spread About the Capitol Riot
https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-false-and-exaggerated-claims
by Glenn Greenwald, Feb 16, 2021

Insisting on factual accuracy does not make one an apologist for the protesters. False reporting is never justified, especially to inflate threat and fear levels.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
That's Good reporting! Good reading, good research. Objective!

In Trump's speech he made it clear that he desired a peaceful protest. The news media focused on his and giuliani's instructions to fight. But the instructions to fight or the commitment to "fight" was always previously in the scope of legal challenges and investigative research to the validity of the election, not physical confrontation.

When a person or a group of people respond in dishonesty and misrepresentation, it's sometimes a sign of insecurity.

Had mentioned that two other capital police officers had committed suicide after the riots. The way things go one has to at least wonder about whether or not they were willing to testify or spill the beans against some of the inner workings and inner happenings surrounding the riots that would not put the invading party in good light.

Last edited:

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Pretty good video presented by the lawyers of POTUS DJT during the proceedings of impeachment part deux:

Detailing the hypocrisy.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1613793782426.png

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

=======================================

Here is more on Friday’s Supreme Court cases.

Case Number 20-542
Republican Party of Pennsylvania, Petitioner v. Veronica Degraffenreid, Acting Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al. It used to be Republican Party of Pennsylvania, Petitioner v. Kathy Boockvar, Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al.

Case Number 20-574
Jake Corman, et al., Petitioners v. Pennsylvania Democratic Party, et al.

Case Number 20-799
L. Lin Wood, Jr., Petitioner v. Brad Raffensperger, Georgia Secretary of State, et al.

Case Number 20-815
Timothy King, et al., Petitioners v. Gretchen Whitmer, Governor of Michigan, et al.

Case Number 20-845
Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., Petitioner v. Veronica Degraffenreid, Acting Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al. – Used to be Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., Petitioner v. Kathy Boockvar, Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al.

Case Number 20-882
Donald J. Trump, et al., Petitioners v. Joseph R. Biden, et al.

Attorney Sidney Powell, who was silent all day on Friday, posted updates on her Telegram page on Friday night. Sidney Powell told her 408,000 followers that she expects orders to come out on Monday of next week. Sidney Powell expects opinions to be announced on Thursday.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...cotus-meetings-friday-election-fraud-expects/

From Sidney Powell on TG about SCOTUS which should clear up any quetions

“For all interested in the status of cases set for conference today at SCOTUS, today was just a meeting for the Justices to discuss issues and cases. We expect any orders to come out Monday and any opinions that might be ready to be announced on Thursday. Thank you for watching these issues.”

“And regardless of what the Court decides on cases pending now or next week from the pre-January 6 cases we filed, we are NOT DONE. Www.defendingtherepublic.org Never mistake my quiet for inaction

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
BREAKING: Scotus won't take up Pennsylvania elections case that challenged state supreme court decisions to extend deadline for mail-in ballots. Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch disagree— Robert Barnes (@scotusreporter) February 22, 2021

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
From Sidney Powell on TG about SCOTUS which should clear up any quetions

“For all interested in the status of cases set for conference today at SCOTUS, today was just a meeting for the Justices to discuss issues and cases. We expect any orders to come out Monday and any opinions that might be ready to be announced on Thursday. Thank you for watching these issues.”

“And regardless of what the Court decides on cases pending now or next week from the pre-January 6 cases we filed, we are NOT DONE. Www.defendingtherepublic.org Never mistake my quiet for inaction.”

DONE NOW?

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Some speculation from around the web...

Some of it makes sense...

========================

PT is waiting for something...

I “think” I know what it is. He is waiting for the Supreme Court to make a decision and he knows what that decision will be. They will NOT take up the case(s) and that’s a signal to use the military to take action. I read (somewhere) that once the Administration uses all avenues to correct the election fraud, including congress and the courts, the law allows them to use the military to declare a coup. JMO

===========

I believe the US had not yet met the criteria for military tribunals because SCOTUS agreed to hear the election fraud cases, but intentionally pushed the date back beyond inauguration day because they are traitors.

Had the SCOTUS refused to hear the cases= civilian courts fail

Had the SCOTUS heard and rejected evidence=civilian courts fail

Since the SCOTUS has not heard/rejected the cases, they can pretend the civilian court system is still functioning. Hence the delay. Had the SCOTUS not been compromised, they would have resolved the issue before 1/20/2021.

They could have enacted the IA without SCOTUS hearing the case, but it seems their cost/benefit analysis meant they could reduce the risk of losses (casualties, infrastructure etc.) if they waited for SCOTUS to expose itself as corrupt.

Once SCOTUS rules, and I assume they will refute the evidence after delaying as long as possible, then the world has proof that civilian courts have failed to function, criteria under which US mil courts can then activated.

I believe patriots in control likely had a tremendous challenge in determining the safest course of action - insurrection act/martial law early because they knew SCOTUS would betray the people anyway, or wait and let the public see the farce in action and let the SCOTUS pretend to hear the case and refuse it. Add in all the other options and combinations of options we're not aware of because the issue is so complex.

All those patriots who gave testimony, gathered evidence, watched videos, attended public hearings, read case information, followed Q content will have proof that the SCOTUS is corrupt. This course (waiting for SCOTUS to fail us after the inauguration) was likely deemed "safer" in terms of losses due to rioting and misled "counter-coup" efforts (Myanmar) that the MSM and our traitors in government would lead.

So I am turning my attention to praying that the SCOTUS can be compelled to do the right thing despite all appearances. I believe they will delay their ruling by any available means including FF to empty the Capital (attempt a blockade). So I am praying against destructive acts, delays, and for the SCOTUS to act as it should, and for God to lead us through whatever comes even if it means martial law/IA.

Others factors which may impact the timing are the interconnectedness of the nations as all work to overthrow evil (and evil fights back), and whatever motions China is making (aggression).

Because the whistleblower has testified that Roberts is compromised (schemed to kill other justices), I believe Roberts should have had to recuse on day 1. Since he apparently didn’t, I assume it will be more of the same SCOTUS blockade/delay tactics.

The POTUS/Q knew the election would be stolen and the courts were corrupt. The Deep State was never going to just "give up" and die. "The military is the only way."

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
BREAKING: Scotus won't take up Pennsylvania elections case that challenged state supreme court decisions to extend deadline for mail-in ballots. Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch disagree— Robert Barnes (@scotusreporter) February 22, 2021
The POTUS/Q knew the election would be stolen and the courts were corrupt. The Deep State was never going to just "give up" and die. "The military is the only way."
My feelings exactly! SCOTUS is corrupted and compromised. I hold out ZERO hope that anything will be settled or even addressed by SCOTUS that will resolve anything. The military is the only way IMHO. It's our troops who will take back the country or bust IMHO

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
So DJT went 1 for 3 on his picks. Not good. Unless your playing the boring game of baseball.