• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
When the CIA created the Q site back in 1996 they knew then they would be using it someday to prove to the world, how powerful they really are.

They strung conservatives along brilliantly. They showed all the corruption and wha it would take to bring it all down. They pretended like something was really happening behind the scenes that would bring it all down but in the end everyone got to see the corruption and little done about it.
Then came he ultimate fuck you to America. They took one of the most corrupt pieces of shit to ever walk the halls in the whats house and paired him up with another corrupt piece of shit that couldn't get 1 vote in the primaries. They then took that diarrhea mess and put them in the white house.
This is the moment when 350 million Americans are supposed to say enough and band together to take their country back. Instead , well, you see whats happening. We can all look back on this moment and tell our kids and grandkids, we failed them.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Trump reportedly will tell 2021 CPAC crown that he is the presumptive 2924/nominee

And the birds began signing again. There’s still some hope

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
When the CIA created the Q site back in 1996 they knew then they would be using it someday to prove to the world, how powerful they really are.

They strung conservatives along brilliantly. They showed all the corruption and wha it would take to bring it all down. They pretended like something was really happening behind the scenes that would bring it all down but in the end everyone got to see the corruption and little done about it.
Then came he ultimate fuck you to America. They took one of the most corrupt pieces of shit to ever walk the halls in the whats house and paired him up with another corrupt piece of shit that couldn't get 1 vote in the primaries. They then took that diarrhea mess and put them in the white house.
This is the moment when 350 million Americans are supposed to say enough and band together to take their country back. Instead , well, you see whats happening. We can all look back on this moment and tell our kids and grandkids, we failed them.
cool story bro. Truth is that the ww2 "Greatest" generation failed us and trump was a last ditch effort to undo the damage. greatest generation of fools blindly followed communist FDR, gave us the LBJ great society and Ted Kennedy and his open borders, etc. etc. As long as they got their government checks, that was all that mattered.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
How many more days until the final Trump card is played? IS there a Trump card left to be played or have we ALL been played? Stay tuned for the exciting answers to these and other fun questions.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
THE DEEP RIG: PATRICK BYRNE UNDERCOVER - THE RAW TRUTH

Patrick Byrne rejoins the program to explain what he experienced and witnessed behind the scenes in the greatest election heist in U.S. history. He shares his dealing with Rudy Giuliani, General Mike Flynn, and Sydney Powell. He also brings in new characters who served to undermine the entire process. An historic look into the election that changed America forever. You can purchase his new book "The Deep Rig" at over 20 online eBook retailers or on his website at https://www.deepcapture.com/the-deep-rig/

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Some speculation from around the web... Some of it makes sense...

Once SCOTUS rules, and I assume they will refute the evidence after delaying as long as possible, then the world has proof that civilian courts have failed to function, criteria under which US mil courts can then BE activated.

fixed it for them...

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
You can purchase his new book "The Deep Rig" at over 20 online eBook retailers
I want to attend 20 public executions a day after day after day not read a book.

uno

Reaction score
How many more days until the final Trump card is played? IS there a Trump card left to be played or have we ALL been played? Stay tuned for the exciting answers to these and other fun questions.

I still think things will be fixed. It seems that it is going to take much longer than I had hoped. I have been angry and concerned, but haven't been "scared" yet. I am afraid of being "scared".

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I want to attend 20 public executions a day after day after day not read a book.
Exactly! I don't feel like reading any books. I want hangings and I want them now

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Seems you're going to have to arrange them. Six of the nine supreme traitors don't give a happy damn that elections are stolen in broad daylight by corrupt marxist executives acting in collusion with foreign powers. Long as the word "marriage" is as vague as possible, the just-uses can apparently sleep just fine at night. ...especially Scalia, who slept right through his own murder.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Seems you're going to have to arrange them. Six of the nine supreme traitors don't give a happy damn that elections are stolen in broad daylight by corrupt marxist executives acting in collusion with foreign powers. Long as the word "marriage" is as vague as possible, the just-uses can apparently sleep just fine at night. ...especially Scalia, who slept right through his own murder.
Yep, there's nothing left to save. No freedoms, no justice, nothing but RINO's, Marxists, insane leftists, Antifucks and BLM SJW faggots in charge these days. Good luck making a dent in that now

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Was anyone able to view the body?
I imagine his murderer had a good look. Dunno beyond that. Looked like an out of shape old dood. Probably wouldn't have been able to put up much of a fight, even if he woke while he was being...removed from the bench.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Was anyone able to view the body?
No, it was cremated to destroy any lingering evidence. He's dead alright

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Sorry kids, you're still on the hook for all that school debt. Stupid SHOULD hurt! Thanks for playin!

1614098277343.png

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Weird. He had the authority to cancel hundreds of thousands of Trump's votes before he even became the fake president. NOW his hands are tied? Doesn't seem to be stopping him from pushing his attacks on anything normal with his executive order spam.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
only reason he has no authority, is because none of that $50k will be available for him and his friends to raid

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Weird. He had the authority to cancel hundreds of thousands of Trump's votes before he even became the fake president. NOW his hands are tied? Doesn't seem to be stopping him from pushing his attacks on anything normal with his executive order spam.
The election was stolen without a single effective push back to it. We deserve what we tolerate. I'm pretty happy that the leftist nevertrumpers who were constantly screaming for Bidet are feeling pain like everyone else

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This nation is truly sick, and it's being poisoned by this transentitlement syndrome.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
The False and Exaggerated Claims Still Being Spread About the Capitol Riot
https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-false-and-exaggerated-claims
by Glenn Greenwald, Feb 16, 2021

Insisting on factual accuracy does not make one an apologist for the protesters. False reporting is never justified, especially to inflate threat and fear levels.
This is the video where a fire extinguisher is tossed at police. I don't know if there is other videos where people use fire extinguishers but this is the major one that came up when searching for fire extinguisher at Capital building. I used the word tossed intentionally as that is the appearance of how the fire extinguisher goes into three officers. The first one is said to have been wearing a helmet it then deflected off of him onto a second officer who was not wearing a helmet and then on to a third officer who also was wearing a helmet.

Different commentaries have stated that it is unclear if this is the fire extinguisher incident that allegedly resulted in a death of a police officer. The article quoted here above mentions and includes the retraction of the cause of death of the police officer as being a fire extinguisher.

The fire extinguisher toss begins at about 1:40.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
This nation is truly sick, and it's being poisoned by this transentitlement syndrome.
We're lost as a species with the most rich and powerful planning to genocide and reduce our numbers by 90%!

I'd say we're pretty well fucked!

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'd say we're pretty well fucked!

I sometimes wonder. What if all this is secondary to the earths current magnetic polar reversal, and the reported history that this happens every 12 thousand give or take a few years. The earth changes magnetic direction. And secondary to this, the world environment and weather changes dramatically to the point that current living inhabitants are no longer able to live to the standard they have induced and built over many years. Many die off, but this leaves an genetic memory in those few that survive, and they rebuild.

This happens every twelve thousand years.

Do ya think that we have an eidectic memory of what's coming?

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
2046 October, triggered by a mini nova.

It's the sun!

Well that's the theory.

...and the cool thing is I will be alive to see it and too old to care that much if I don't survive it!

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I sometimes wonder. What if all this is secondary to the earths current magnetic polar reversal, and the reported history that this happens every 12 thousand give or take a few years. The earth changes magnetic direction. And secondary to this, the world environment and weather changes dramatically to the point that current living inhabitants are no longer able to live to the standard they have induced and built over many years. Many die off, but this leaves an genetic memory in those few that survive, and they rebuild.

This happens every twelve thousand years.

Do ya think that we have an eidectic memory of what's coming?
Arminius, maybe some of us can tap into the Akashic record?

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Had to look that up, and found this in GIM, and yes, that's exactly what I mean. But it's thread drift.

https://goldismoney2.com/threads/are-the-past-present-real.320519/#post-1763428

Many believe that some of our greatest geniuses had the ability to tap into the Akashic Record.

The Akashic Record is a compendium of every human event, thought, word, emotion, and intent that has ever occurred or ever will occur.

Dmitri Ivanovich Mendeleev said that the periodic table of elements came to him in a dream.

Srinivasa Ramanujan began to see the Hindu Goddess of Namagiri in his dreams. He said that through her visions he began to develop his mathematical acumen. After each of these dreams he would write down the formulas that were presented to him.
Almost all of the mathematical formulas have been proven correct. Many of them are the gold standard, still used today in fields of quantum physics and aerospace.

Nikola Tesla said that his greatest ideas came to him in solitude. He once said he could see past, present and future at the same time while staying in a magnetic field and claimed that many of his best ideas came to him in a flash, and that he saw detailed pictures of many of his inventions in his mind before he ever set about constructing prototypes. As a result, he didn’t initially prepare drawings and plans for many of his devices.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Bidens AG pick is going to kill the Durham investigations and can him, nothing will be revealed what was found and the Obama cartel escapes despite all the proven crimes, the false fisa applications too, Im somewhat suprised the courts are aware of it and are taking to actions so one has to presume they are part of the criminal cabal.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
True meditation doesn't mean sitting around contemplating your navel. It is doing everything in life with a specific intent, with a specific primal consciousness.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Bidens AG pick is going to kill the Durham investigations and can him, nothing will be revealed what was found and the Obama cartel escapes despite all the proven crimes, the false fisa applications too, Im somewhat suprised the courts are aware of it and are taking to actions so one has to presume they are part of the criminal cabal.
Several states unlawfully changed voting laws via executive order heading into the election. It's not something even disputed, yet the supreme kangaroos 7-2 refused to hear Texas' complaint about same. Then 6-3 refused to hear a arguments about how PA voting law was illegally changed to enable mass ballot box stuffing. The supreme kangaroo court is completely gone. At this point the useless fuqs can't even agree on whether the Constitution says "only legislatures may make law". It's Article 1 s1 of the US Constitution, but the supreme aholes cannot even agree on what's written in plain English. Pure treason.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Several states unlawfully changed voting laws via executive order heading into the election. It's not something even disputed, yet the supreme kangaroos 7-2 refused to hear Texas' complaint about same. Then 6-3 refused to hear a arguments about how PA voting law was illegally changed to enable mass ballot box stuffing. The supreme kangaroo court is completely gone. At this point the useless fuqs can't even agree on whether the Constitution says "only legislatures may make law". It's Article 1 s1 of the US Constitution, but the supreme aholes cannot even agree on what's written in plain English. Pure treason.
Why does it seem like the good guys either don't have any more cards to play or are afraid to play them?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Not even sure who the "good guys" are at this point. I'll give Alito and Thomas a pass through all this. ...at least they seem able to read and vote their conscience. Means absolutely nothing when the other seven lieyers won't even hear a case involving plainly unlawful activity to circumvent election laws.

At this point, it seems like civil war, with states legalizing commodity money, the 2A. The supreme losers could have stopped all this, if they had any guts or integrity at all. At least hear the damn case you worthless douchebags.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Not even sure who the "good guys" are at this point. I'll give Alito and Thomas a pass through all this. ...at least they seem able to read and vote their conscience. Means absolutely nothing when the other seven lieyers won't even hear a case involving plainly unlawful activity to circumvent election laws.

At this point, it seems like civil war, with states legalizing commodity money, the 2A. The supreme losers could have stopped all this, if they had any guts or integrity at all. At least hear the damn case you worthless douchebags.
Perhaps it's as we were told....'it had to be like this'. Perhaps all civilian options must be exhausted before the real plan can be put into action.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
perhaps all civilians have to be living under fear and repression before any real plan is put into action...idk

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
MENU

President Donald Trump talks to reporters before departing with his family from the White House to his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida for the Thanksgiving holiday, in Washington on Nov. 21, 2017. (Samira Bouaou/The Epoch Times)

Trump Is Back in the ‘Political Arena,’ Says Sebastian Gorka
BY JACK PHILLIPS
February 24, 2021 Updated: February 24, 2021
FacebookTweetEmail
1042 Shares

526 Comments
Former President Donald Trump is “back in the political arena” after going silent following Jan. 20, said his former political adviser, Sebastian Gorka.
In an interview with Sky News, Gorka remarked that following the Jan. 6 Capitol riots, he believed Trump would disappear for months.
“This man has to disappear for a while … before he can get back in politics,” Gorka said. “But that all changed” when he was impeached in the House for allegedly inciting violence on Jan. 6, he added.
The impeachment, Gorka asserted, allowed Trump to move “back into the political arena” sooner.
He cited the establishment of Trump’s “Office of the 45th President,” his first political endorsement of Sarah Sanders for Arkansas governor, held interviews with media outlets about the passing of radio host Rush Limbaugh last week, and the move to speak at Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) over the weekend. Trump is slated to deliver a speech on Sunday, Feb. 28.

“Donald Trump is back and is the de facto conservative kingmaker,” he proclaimed, without elaborating on the former president’s next moves or whether he will run for office in 2024.
“None of the rising stars in the conservative movement” can generate the same interest as Trump, he argued.
Sebastian Gorka speaks at the Turning Point USA Teen Student Action Summit in Washington on July 25, 2019. (Samira Bouaou/The Epoch Times)
MOST READ

Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick’s Mother: ‘He Wasn’t Hit on the Head’ on Jan. 6

According to a slew of recent polls, Republican voters view Trump quite favorably. Some polls have found that a significant number of GOP voters would be willing to join a Trump-backed political party if he breaks off from the Republican establishment.

Meanwhile, Republican members of Congress who voted to impeach, convict, or took other actions against Trump in recent weeks have been censured or condemned by local Republican Party groups.
RELATED

Trump Appeals Suspension to Rejoin Facebook, Instagram

About a week ago, the former president issued a statement that strongly criticized Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), calling on him to rescind his leadership position while saying that Republicans won’t take majorities in the Senate under his leadership. It came after McConnell suggested in an opinion piece for the Wall Street Journal that Trump could face criminal prosecution for his Jan. 6 speech.
Trump also issued a lengthy statement via email criticizing the Supreme Court’s Monday decision not to block his taxes from being released to a grand jury convened by Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance.
“The new phenomenon of ‘headhunting’ prosecutors and AGs—who try to take down their political opponents using the law as a weapon—is a threat to the very foundation of our liberty,” he said. “That’s what is done in third world countries. Even worse are those who run for prosecutorial or attorney general offices in far-left states and jurisdictions pledging to take out a political opponent. That’s fascism, not justice—and that is exactly what they are trying to do with respect to me, except that the people of our Country won’t stand for it.”

Copyright © 2000 - 2021

https://m.theepochtimes.com/trump-i...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-02-24-2

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
MENU

President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence speak during a Congressional Gold Medal ceremony honoring former Sen. Bob Dole at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, on Jan. 17, 2018. (Samira Bouaou/The Epoch Times)

Pence Praises Trump During Meeting With Republicans
BY ZACHARY STIEBER
February 24, 2021 Updated: February 24, 2021
FacebookTweetEmail
399 Shares

862 Comments
Former Vice President Mike Pence praised former President Donald Trump during a meeting with congressional Republicans this week, according to one of the lawmakers present.
“He spoke very favorably about his relationship with President Trump,” Rep. Jim Banks (R-Ind.) told CNN. “I got the sense they speak often and maintain the same personal friendship and relationship now that they have for four years.”
Banks said a group from his Republican Study Committee convened with Pence in the Washington region at the fellow Indianan’s transition office.
They discussed the way forward for the GOP while also speaking about what the party accomplished in the past.
Banks, whose office didn’t respond to a request for more information, believes Pence will have a more public presence in the coming months, after speaking little since he and Trump left office last month.

“He’ll be launching an organization defending the successful Trump-Pence record of the last four years,” Banks said.
Experience the best way to read The Epoch Times online. Try our free app for a limited time.
The former vice president has spoken to Trump in recent weeks, a former aide said last week.
MOST READ

Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick’s Mother: ‘He Wasn’t Hit on the Head’ on Jan. 6

“The president thanked the vice president for his service, told him he did a great job, and they’ve even had conservations since then, including even this week,” Marc Short, the former aide, said during an appearance on Fox News.
Trump and Pence accomplished a lot together, “and they should be proud about that,” Short added.

Pence is not planning to appear at the popular Conservative Political Action Conference this week, a departure from previous years. The director of the conference called it “a mistake.”
RELATED

Newly Shown Videos Show Where Pence, Pelosi Went After Capitol Breach on Jan. 6

One report alleged Trump wouldn’t speak to the event if Pence didn’t attend, but a spokesman for the former president said the report was “patently false,” noting it relied on anonymous sources.
“No such demand or request was ever made by President Trump, and in fact, President Trump and Vice President Pence had a great call last week!” he wrote in a tweet.
Questions about the relationship between the former running mates arose last month, when they diverged on how to handle counting electoral votes during a joint session of Congress.
Trump, who continues to insist he won the 2020 election, wanted Pence to intervene during the session when votes from some states were brought up, because of laws declared unconstitutional by courts, or measures alleged to be unconstitutional, or allegations of voter or election fraud.
Pence declined, saying he thought the Constitution constrained him from intervening as such in his role as president of the Senate.

Follow Zachary on Twitter: @zackstieber

Copyright © 2000 - 2021

https://m.theepochtimes.com/pence-p...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-02-24-3

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Perhaps it's as we were told....'it had to be like this'. Perhaps all civilian options must be exhausted before the real plan can be put into action.
perhaps all civilians have to be living under fear and repression before any real plan is put into action...idk

Perhaps God helps those that help themselves........

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score