• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Queen Pelosi has announced there will be no State of the Union Address until the COVID Pork Bill passes

This is the traditional week for the joint address Congress. I guess they were hoping we wouldn’t notice.

Problem is you can’t fit both houses of Congress into Joe’s basement and he just isn’t up to stumbling through 90 solo minutes of coherence

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Moreover...who helps God? Inquiring minds...
that's what i'm supposed to be doing right now
:secret:

don't tell anyone, but wait... v v

IDEA: v v

"No president has entered the White House with as clear a focus on Alzheimer’s disease as Joe Biden. The commitment and attention on Alzheimer’s at the highest levels of our elected leadership is long overdue,"

what he's actually saying is:
Jo(e) has Alzheimers

:beer:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I hate when things get hyped because because people start making more of it than they should. Then it turns out to be things you've already heard before. That said, I pass this along in case some of you aren't aware of it and would be interested in tuning in for it.....

1614343371625.png

It's the first time Trump speaks to the public since leaving Washington on January 20th.

God bless President Trump and his family. No president in my lifetime has done more for the American people than President Trump.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I still get trade mags for live sound.
Here is the digital page interviewing the sound co that worked the inauguration.
These guys love whoever wins of course, but had not heard of all the damaged gear.
I like the part when someone sticks their head through the mix tent, & gets bonked on the head.
http://digitaleditiononline.com/publication/?m=19395&i=692861&p=10
Double Left Clicking on the page brings up zoom in & out to better read.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I hate when things get hyped because because people start making more of it than they should. Then it turns out to be things you've already heard before. That said, I pass this along in case some of you aren't aware of it and would be interested in tuning in for it.....

It's the first time Trump speaks to the public since leaving Washington on January 20th.

God bless President Trump and his family. No president in my lifetime has done more for the American people than President Trump.
What I've learned the past 3 years:
  • Ignore any wild predictions from internet celebrities claiming they know what (the last real) POTUS will be saying on Sunday
  • Do NOT let your mind wander into sensationalism (Q and Trump aren't coming back to DC anytime soon, no matter how much I wish for it to have happened yesterday)
  • Have no expectations except to expect less than you were hoping for
  • Keep stacking and prepping

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
What I've learned the past 3 years:
  • Ignore any wild predictions from internet celebrities claiming they know what (the last real) POTUS will be saying on Sunday
  • Do NOT let your mind wander into sensationalism (Q and Trump aren't coming back to DC anytime soon, no matter how much I wish for it to have happened yesterday)
  • Have no expectations except to expect less than you were hoping for
  • Keep stacking and prepping

I can’t find it but his people put out a statement that he’ll say he’s the 2024 presumptive nominee

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I can’t find it but his people put out a statement that he’ll say he’s the 2024 presumptive nominee
I don't want him running in 2024. That would mean that Biden is the legitimate POTUS and will be (or the Ho will be) for the next 4 years so I refuse to believe or accept that.

I'm hoping that things are actually much different than they appear to be today and that soon, we'll all see just how much different it actually is

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I read a headline a few days ago that Biden told the Military that they "shouldn't get involved in politics"... and it made me think that he's trying to crack down on Trump & Q support there... But I haven't seen anything else about it.

Of course it made me think of the possibility of a Military Tribunal (last recourse) on the FRAUD of the 2020 Election...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I read a headline a few days ago that Biden told the Military that they "shouldn't get involved in politics"... and it made me think that he's trying to crack down on Trump & Q support there... But I haven't seen anything else about it.

Of course it made me think of the possibility of a Military Tribunal (last recourse) on the FRAUD of the 2020 Election...
A politician telling the military 'they shouldn't get involved in politics' is like telling God 'you shouldn't allow me to die if my body stops working'

I imagine the most likely response from both would just be a smile and a nod
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A military tribunal IS the last resort and that's what we're down too. All civilian methods of achieving justice have been blocked, there's no other options left to save the republic from being stolen except the military

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
MENU

Poll workers count ballots inside the Maricopa County Election Department in Phoenix, Ariz., on Nov. 5, 2020. (Olivier Touron/AFP via Getty Images)

Judge Rules Arizona’s Maricopa County Must Turn Over 2.1 Million November Election Ballots to Senate
BY JACK PHILLIPS
February 26, 2021 Updated: February 26, 2021
FacebookTweetEmail
5012 Shares

444 Comments
A judge on Friday ruled that Maricopa County must provide some 2.1 million ballots from the Nov. 3 election to the Arizona state Senate and allow access to its election equipment to conduct an audit.
Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Timothy Thomason ruled that subpoenas issued by Arizona’s state Senate are valid and should be enforced, and he disputed arguments from Maricopa County officials saying the subpoenas are unlawful. The county previously stated that multiple audits have been sufficient and said ballots should be sealed.
“The Court finds that the subpoenas are legal and enforceable,” Thomason wrote (pdf) in his ruling. “There is no question that the Senators have the power to issue legislative subpoenas. The subpoenas comply with the statutory requirements for legislative subpoenas. The Senate also has broad constitutional power to oversee elections.”
He argued that the “Arizona legislature clearly has the power to investigate and examine election reform matters,” adding that senators can “subpoena material as part of an inquiry into election reform measures.”
The move was hailed by Republican legislators in Arizona.

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann, a Republican, told news outlets after the judge’s ruling that their move was “never about overturning the election, it was about the integrity of the Arizona election system.”
“This was always about voter integrity and the integrity of the voting system itself,” Fann added.
MOST READ

Leaked Emails Confirm UN Gave Names of Dissidents to CCP

State Sen. Warren Petersen, a Republican, confirmed that the Senate will go through with a “forensic audit” of Maricopa’s Nov. 3 election results. Maricopa County, which includes Phoenix, saw more than 2.1 million people vote during the last election.
But Bill Gates, the vice-chairman of the Maricopa Board of Supervisors, wrote Friday that the county has “nothing to hide,” adding that officials have “conducted three fully transparent audits, including two forensic audits by independent, qualified and outside Vote System Testing Laboratories.”

“I trust the Senate will be completely transparent with the public as Maricopa County has been,” he added. “From the beginning, the County sought clarification from the court. The court has ruled. I look forward to working with the Senate to provide them the information they are requesting.”
RELATED

Maricopa County Board Votes Against Complying With Subpoenas to Audit Voting Machines

The subpoenas were issued following allegations of voter fraud and irregularities made by former President Donald Trump and surrogates including Rudy Giuliani.
A dispute over the election began when former Senate Judiciary Chairman Eddie Farnsworth held a hearing to question county officials about the election. Farnsworth and Fann then issued several subpoenas, which prompted Maricopa County to issue a lawsuit. The subpoenas were re-issued in January.
It’s not clear if the Maricopa Board of Supervisors will appeal Thomason’s decision. The Epoch Times has reached out to the county for comment.

sharered.png

Copyright © 2000 - 2021

https://m.theepochtimes.com/judge-r...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-02-26-3

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Ah, so there are still some "legal recourses" ongoing...

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
That's ok, I'm going to piss on her corpse

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
And tens of millions want to make her a corpse!:hang:

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
:belly laugh::laughing::funky::winking:

:pisshttps://www.masslive.com/politics/2021/02/james-doug-rahm-man-charged-in-capitol-riot-boasted-he-urinated-in-nancy-pelosis-office-feds-say.html

A man charged in last month’s deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol bragged to friends and shared photos on Facebook about taking part in the insurrection and claimed he urinated in the office of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, according to federal charging documents unsealed Thursday.

If he hadn't self incriminated himself that probably would have been a hard charge to prove in court. Unsubstantiated rumors say that alcoholic botox Nancy's office does smell like pee normally due to supposedly claimed medical reasons. Supposedly this is an open secret in DC.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Ah, so there are still some "legal recourses" ongoing...
The civilian courts were tried and were proven to be corrupt. There's only one entity left that can make a difference now....:fire:

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
If he hadn't self incriminated himself that probably would have been a hard charge to prove in court. Unsubstantiated rumors say that alcoholic botox Nancy's office does smell like pee normally due to supposedly claimed medical reasons. Supposedly this is an open secret in DC.
I bet all the offices smell like anal sex.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
KI bet all the offices smell like anal sex.
I would hasten to agree there HH since the people who've been occupying those offices have been anally penetrating the American people for over 100 years

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
1614472736413.png

Here are a couple of places that are broadcasting the CPAC speeches. President Trump will be at 3:30 Sunday afternoon according to what is on CSPAN's website.

Right Side Broadcasting Network
CPAC 2021 LIVE Coverage from Orlando, FL - Day 4

THE EPOCH TIMES
Programming Alert: 2021 CPAC Live Event
https://www.theepochtimes.com/progr...f&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-02-26

C-SPAN
CPAC - Former President Trump at Sunday General Session
https://www.c-span.org/video/?509084-1/president-trump-addresses-cpac

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

I once got "busted" by a park ranger for allegedly urinating near a creek-bed at an elevation of about 300 ft.

I asked him, from behind a tree about 50 feet away, "Are you going to come down here and collect the evidence?"

He gave me 20 minutes to leave the park, and that was the end of that.

I saw him again about two years later; same park, tippy-top of the trail at an elevation of about 1500 ft, me on foot with a 40 pound pack, and he on his ATV, and I said to him, "I remember you! Do you remember me?" Last time I ever saw him.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
he's speaking now

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Maybe I’ll run and beat them a third time
- Trump 2021 CPAC

Biden said there was no vaccine when he entered office (despite receiving his shot). I don’t think he said this maliciously, I just don’t think he knows what’s going on around him.
- - Trump 2021 CPAC

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Short of a miracle, we're stuck on a very bumpy ride going forward. They (Congress) hate us and they want the conservatives left dead!

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
MENU

The U.S. Supreme Court is pictured in Washington on Feb. 1, 2020. (Daniel Slim/AFP via Getty Images)MORE

JUDICIARY
Supreme Court Appears Favorable to Arizona Election Integrity Lawsuits
BY MATTHEW VADUM
March 2, 2021 Updated: March 2, 2021
FacebookTweetEmail
1345 Shares

398 Comments
Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich urged the Supreme Court on March 2 to affirm that his state’s electoral integrity laws were consistent with the federal Voting Rights Act and should be upheld.
The case Arizona’s top prosecutor argued is actually two consolidated cases: Brnovich v. Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Arizona Republican Party v. DNC.
Although the justices peppered counsel for Arizona and the state’s Republican Party with at-times hostile-sounding questions, members of the Supreme Court seemed receptive to their arguments. Except for the more liberal members, the justices did not seem convinced that Arizona’s election laws violated the Voting Rights Act.
The Supreme Court threw out a series of Republican-initiated legal challenges on Feb. 22 to voting processes and results in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin that were left over from the 2020 election cycle. And on March 1, the court dismissed an election challenge from Arizona, In Re Tyler Bowyer, and one from Wisconsin, In Re William Feehan, that were brought on Dec. 15, 2020, by pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell.
The oral arguments in Brnovich’s case before the Supreme Court came days after an Arizona judge ruled in a separate case that state lawmakers have the right to access 2.1 million ballots cast in the state’s most populous county, Maricopa County, and related electronic materials in order to carry out an audit of the Nov. 3, 2020, election results, as The Epoch Times previously reported.

The Supreme Court agreed on Oct. 2, 2020, to hear the case at hand, which concerns efforts that Republicans say would undermine electoral integrity measures and throw the Grand Canyon State open to ballot-harvesting and out-of-precinct voting.
Experience the best way to read The Epoch Times online. Try our free app for a limited time.
Understanding What Framers Intended
“I think we all should agree at this point that we want to have confidence in our election system,” Brnovich, the state’s Republican attorney general, said in an exclusive interview with The Epoch Times days before his Supreme Court appearance, in which he shared his views about the upcoming oral argument at the high court and electoral integrity measures in general.
MOST READ

4 Arrested in Texas on 150 Counts of Voter Fraud

“We want orderly elections,” he said, adding that he was optimistic that the court appearance would help to generate momentum for electoral integrity measures nationwide.

More Americans need to become active in defending the nation’s founding and the institutions that came out of it, he said.
There is a certain amount of establishment thinking out there “that just wants to go along to get along … [but] the stakes are so high right now in this country that we need champions that understand what the framers of our Constitution established here in this country.”
RELATED

Supreme Court to Consider Trump-Era Public Charge Rule That Biden May Dump

There is a “need to understand traditional notions of federalism and to understand that the Constitution is all about protecting rights, and that the government is supposed to be limited and its powers defined.”
Forbidding unlimited third-party ballot harvesting is a “commonsense” way to protect the secret ballot, and to prevent undue influence, voter fraud, ballot tampering, and voter intimidation, Brnovich said.

“We have seen in the past where people have used ballot harvesting to undermine the integrity of elections. We also know that no less than Jimmy Carter in 2005 had recommended that there be commonsense measures in place when it came to ballot harvesting because absentee ballots were one of the largest sources of potential fraud,” he said.
The bipartisan Commission on Federal Election Reform, chaired by former President Carter and former Secretary of State James A. Baker III, found “absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud” and “vote-buying schemes are far more difficult to detect when citizens vote by mail.”
“There was a time when this was a bipartisan issue, when all sides could agree that we want to make sure that we have safe and secure elections, and now, for whatever reason, it’s become a partisan issue,” Brnovich said. “It’s unfortunate because everyone should have confidence in our elections.
“I think as a public official there is no higher priority among public officials than maintaining the public integrity of our elections, so we want to make sure that people are prevented from voting multiple times, we want to protect against voter intimidation, we want to preserve the secrecy of the ballot, and I think that’s what our laws were designed to do.”

‘Discriminatory Intent’
Arizona, like other states, has adopted rules to promote the order and integrity of its elections.
One is an “out-of-precinct policy,” which excludes provisional ballots cast in person on Election Day outside of the voter’s designated precinct. Another is a “ballot-collection law,” known as H.B. 2023, that allows only specific persons such as family and household members, caregivers, mail carriers, and election officials to handle another person’s completed early ballot. Most states require voters to vote in their own precincts, and around 20 states limit ballot collection by third parties.
A U.S. district court upheld Arizona’s rules, which were challenged under the Voting Rights Act (VRA). A fortnight ago, the Biden administration sent a letter to the court in which it appeared to acknowledge the challenged Arizona laws were consistent with the VRA.

Section 2 of the VRA prevents states and localities from imposing any “qualification or prerequisite to voting or standard, practice, or procedure … in a manner which results in a denial or abridgment of the right of any citizen of the United States to vote on account of race or color.”
A panel of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed the trial court but then reversed at the en banc stage, going against the recommendations of the Trump administration.
“Arizona’s policy of wholly discarding, rather than counting or partially counting, out-of-precinct ballots, and H.B. 2023’s criminalization of the collection of another person’s ballot, have a discriminatory impact on American Indian, Hispanic, and African American voters in Arizona, in violation of the ‘results test’ of Section 2 of the VRA,” Judge William A. Fletcher, a Clinton appointee, wrote for the court.
H.B. 2023’s ban on collecting another person’s ballot “was enacted with discriminatory intent, in violation of the ‘intent test’ of Section 2 of the VRA and of the Fifteenth Amendment.”

The Arizona laws in question are unfair because American Indian voters, other minorities, renters, and poor people are disadvantaged because they have difficulty receiving and sending mail, Fletcher wrote.
“Minority voters rely on third-party ballot collection for many reasons,” he added, citing the testimony of a community organizer. That court stayed enforcement pending appeal, allowing Arizona’s laws to remain in place for the 2020 election.
Brnovich said in the interview that he rejects those court findings, which were consistent with legal arguments made by Democrats.
“The state of Arizona endorses without qualifications the goals of the Voting Rights Act in racial discrimination and voting,” he said.

“Our laws do not violate section 2 of the Voting Rights Act.”
But Republicans, Brnovich added, have been falsely accused of racism for a long time.
“Accusing someone of racism is the last resort of an exhausted mind,” he said. “Unfortunately, nowadays there are too many people that are intellectually lazy on the left and that’s what they fall back on.”
Oral Arguments

The Supreme Court allotted 60 minutes to oral arguments but used 114 on March 2.
“Arizona has not denied anyone any voting opportunity of any kind,” said Michael Carvin, attorney for the Arizona Republican Party.
No literacy test denies the right to vote and there is no “vote dilution where white bloc voting denies minorities an equal opportunity to elect. Everyone here is eligible and registered to vote. All they have to do is utilize the myriad opportunities that Arizona has offered them over 27 days to vote by mail for free or in person. And since there’s no denial of opportunity, this is a disparate impact claim that would not even be cognizable in other contexts.”
Justice Sonia Sotomayor suggested to Carvin that being poor is itself a violation of a person’s voting rights.

“If you can’t vote because you are a Native American or a non-Hispanic in areas where car ownership rates are very small, where you don’t have mail pickup or mail delivery, where your post office is at the edge of town and so that you require either a relative to pick up your vote, or you happen to vote in a wrong precinct because your particular area has a confusion of precinct assignments, if you just can’t vote for those reasons and you’re not—your vote is not being counted, you’ve been denied the right to vote, haven’t you?”
Later, replying to Justice Neil Gorsuch, Carvin said, “if socioeconomic factors lead to underutilization by minorities, that’s not a cognizable factor under Section 2 because it’s got to be the voting practice that causes the diminished opportunity.”
Justice Amy Coney Barrett suggested to Jessica Amunson, counsel for Arizona’s Democratic secretary of state, Katie Hobbs, that a clear legal standard was needed.
“All election rules are going to make it easier for some to vote than others,” the justice said.

Barrett asked Carvin, “What’s the interest of the Arizona RNC here in keeping, say, the out-of-precinct voter ballot disqualification rules on the books?”
He responded: “Because it puts us at a competitive disadvantage relative to Democrats. Politics is a zero-sum game, and every extra vote they get through unlawful interpretations of Section 2 hurts us. It’s the difference between winning an election 50 to 49 and losing.”
Brnovich told the court that Arizona’s laws are consistent with the VRA.
“Requiring in-person voters to cast their ballots at assigned precincts ensures that they can vote in local races and helps officials monitor for fraud. Restricting early ballot collections by third parties, including political operatives, protects against voter coercion and preserves ballot secrecy. Arizona urges this Court to adopt a clear and workable test for voter denial claims that allows states to properly regulate their elections.”

sharered.png
Help us spread the truth. Share this article with your friends.
FacebookTweetEmail
1345 Shares
TOP NEWS

Capitol Police to Increase Security Around March 4 Due to ‘Concerning’ Intelligence

NEW
sharecomments2

Senate Confirms Rouse as Biden’s Top Economic Adviser

NEW
sharecomments2

Biden Admin So Far Has Eased Pressure on Communist China: Sen. Cruz

NEW
share42comments21

Video: China Gets ‘Blank Check’ From Paris Agreement—Former EPA Chief Andrew Wheeler

1HR
share63comments6

Video: Rep. Mark Green on Decoupling from China and Expanding Manufacturing Base to Latin America

3HR
share65comments18
From Around the Web

Nikki Haley Breaks From Trump in Interview About a Potential Run for President
ntd.com

Newsmax Host Gets Up And Leaves Mid-Interview
dailycaller.com

Former Delaware Senate Candidate Says Gay People Don’t Belong In GOP
dailycaller.com

Strip club sues Baltimore mayor, city council over COVID-19 ban
nypost.com

--------------

https://m.theepochtimes.com/uphold-...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-03-02-4

You can continue reading for free however
Our freedoms in America are at risk. Our YouTube channels have been demonetized in a coordinated wave of censorship across social media. Get full access for just $1 and help defend America’s most precious freedoms.
$1 for 2 Months Plus 4 gifts
Special Offer Today:
4 Free Gifts
valued at $46
gifts-thumb.png

You will receive the gifts by email.
REGULAR CHARGE ($15.98) + GIFT VALUE ($46) is $61.98 $1.00
FAST & SECURE

Headshot11.png

Love The Epoch Times. I read The Epoch Times daily.
Sean Hannity TV and Radio talk show host
Headshot1.png

I think your coverage is thoughtful and
balanced in a way that I haven't seen elsewhere.
Jeff Ballabon Former Senior Vice President, CBS News
Headshot9.png

I rely on The Epoch Times newspaper for
factual and unbiased news coverage.
Larry Elder Best-selling author, Attorney and talk show host
DigitalDevice.png

Unlimited access on all devices
Investigative reports
In-depth documentaries
Reduced ads
Our Coverage on Critical News
Many critical issues are happening this year--whether it's the 2020 election, the riots on the streets in cities across the
United States, or the coronavirus pandemic. Now, independent and unbiased news is more important than ever.

Specter.jpg

EXPOSING COMMUNIST SUBVERSION
We expose the damaging ideologies of communism and socialism, and the destruction they have caused around the world.
US-CH-Chess.png

US-CHINA TENSIONS
For decades, The Epoch Times has uncovered Chinese espionage and subversive activities in the United States. Read us to be up to date on tensions between the United States and China.
Virus-2.jpg

CCP VIRUS OUTBREAK
Cutting-edge coverage on the CCP virus outbreak. Our sources in China provide you with information you won't find anywhere else.
CF.jpg

CROSSFIRE HURRICANE
Our team of investigative reporters has been at the forefront of exposing problems with the FBI's investigation of the Trump campaign.
If you are not ready, close this offer and continue reading for free.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
MENU

An election worker is seen in a file photo scanning mail-in ballots. (Ethan Miller/Getty Images)

Judge Orders New Election After 78 Percent of Mail-In Ballots Found Invalid, Notary Arrested
BY JACK PHILLIPS
March 4, 2021 Updated: March 4, 2021
FacebookTweetEmail
8724 Shares

1254 Comments
A Mississippi judge ordered a new runoff election for a local election in Aberdeen after more than three-quarters of absentee ballots cast in the June Democratic runoff election were found to be invalid, while a notary involved in the election was arrested.
Judge Jeff Weill, in a 64-page order, said that there is evidence of fraud and criminal activity in how absentee ballots were handled, how they were counted, and actions from individuals at polling places during the runoff election held in Aberdeen, Mississippi. As a result, a new runoff election for the Ward 1 alderman seat is necessary, reported WCBI.
The judge ruled that 66 of 84 absentee ballots that were cast in the election, or around 78 percent, should have never been counted, according to WCBI. Nicholas Holliday was declared the winner of the alderman seat by 37 votes, while challenger Robert Devaull contested the results in court.
“The court is of the opinion there is probable cause that several individuals involved in the disturbances during election day at the polling precinct ‘willfully and corruptly violated’ one or more of the above criminal statutes,” according to the judge.
“The court will leave to the appropriate authorities to determine whether the actions of Maurice Howard, Henry Randle and S. Nicholas Holliday amounted to prosecutable crimes,” the court filings also said, referring to Police Chief Henry Randle and former Mayor Maurice Howard, who Weill said were involved in intimidation and harassment at the polling police on Election Day, according to evidence.

Notary Dallas Jones in a booking photo. (Monroe County Sheriff’s Department)
Meanwhile, Weill ordered a separate bench warrant and set bond for $500 for Dallas Jones, who notarized the absentee ballots in question, reported the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal. She was later released on bond, reports said. According to court documents, Jones said she admitted that she violated her notary duties and allegedly said she assisted an individual or individuals that flaunted the state’s voter fraud law.
MOST READ

Judge Orders New Election After 78 Percent of Mail-In Ballots Found Invalid, Notary Arrested

Jones testified in a hearing that she was called to the home of then Alderwoman Lady Garth to correct the woman’s father’s absentee ballot paperwork. Jones said she notarized “about 30 something ballots,” WCBI reported, adding that the judge found that 83 regular ballots were counted without being initialed by election workers.
The court filings said that another notary, Lu Stephens, made testimony that was determined not to be believable, according to the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal. The judge noted that other irregularities were noted, including ballot box integrity and not certifying the election in a timely manner.
“When you have an absentee ballot, there’s an envelope, you vote, fold the ballot, put it in an envelope, lick the flap, sign across the flap, then notary signs your election certificate, she testified that she didn’t sign in front of anybody, didn’t see anybody sign it, she just notarized it, just stamped them,” said Lydia Quarles, an attorney for Robert Devaull, told WCBI.
RELATED

Health Fraud Case: Mississippi Pharmacy Owner Gets 18 Years

An attorney for Holliday told WCBI that they “will explore all the legal remedies afforded to Mr. Holliday under the law including but not limited to a request for the Court to reconsider its findings; a judgment notwithstanding the verdict or new trial; or the appellate process.”

sharered.png
Help us spread the truth. Share this article with your friends.
FacebookTweetEmail
8724 Shares
TOP NEWS

OAN Demands House Democrats to Retract Letters Pressuring TV Carriers

NEW
sharecomments

Psaki Declines Setting Date for Solo Biden Press Conference Amid Mounting Pressure

2HR
share47comments61

Judge Sets June Hearing in Trump’s Effort to Keep Tax Returns Private From House Democrats

4HR
share31comments70

Video: On the Chinese Regime’s Number One Goal; the India-China Standoff; and the Fall of Hong Kong—Cleo Paskal

5HR
share103comments23

Video: CPAC 2021: James Lindsay on How Critical Theories Work to ‘Tear Apart’ the Values of America

5HR
share37comments5
From Around the Web

Andrew Cuomo sexual harassment accusers express support for Anna Ruch
nypost.com

Think Donald Trump is ‘retiring’? Think again
marketwatch.com

‘Frightening’: Devin Nunes Says FBI Informant ‘Made Up A Bunch Of Lies’
dailycaller.com

New York doctor charged with murder in 5 opioid deaths
cbsnews.com

Warren Buffett’s Favorite Valuation Metric Is Screaming Mayday
sakalventures.com

Devin Nunes: First Person To Be Indicted Over Russiagate "Just Skated"
realclearpolitics.com

Fewer Americans might get a $1,400 stimulus check
cbsnews.com

Bill Gates’ daughter jokes on social media about getting COVID-19 vaccine
nypost.com

Copyright © 2000 - 2021

https://m.theepochtimes.com/judge-o...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-03-04-2

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
My liberal friends consider the Epoch Times the equivalent of a religious tract by a conservative group and not actually journalism. I know....and the big three networks are unassailable sources of news...

Anyway, I would love to share source material but often there is none noted.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
My liberal friends consider the Epoch Times the equivalent of a religious tract by a conservative group and not actually journalism. I know....and the big three networks are unassailable sources of news...

Anyway, I would love to share source material but often there is none noted.
The source material is always present. Like what Goldhedge does often when reposting here, the links are highlighted key words in the body of text.
You probably need to view at the ET link to see. Dont be lazy.

Below 2 examples

https://www.djournal.com/monroe/new...cle_3f724d20-70d7-59b6-94ee-d02b1956c474.html

https://yallpolitics.com/2021/03/02/voter-fraud-incident-in-ne-mississippi-results-in-new-election/

Etc https://www.wcbi.com/notary-arrested-charged-voter-fraud-connection-aberdeen-alderman-election/

Screenshot_20210305-025105~2.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
he's speaking now

ZAPPED...

WHO "is speaking" ... about WHAT?

IF YOU DON'T INCLUDE THE TITLE - NO WAY TO DO A SEARCH FOR IT...

Youtube Censorship Removed Video.jpg

Last edited: