• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Two Paterson City Council Democrats Indicted on Voter Fraud Charges After Using Mail-In Ballots to Steal Election
March 4, 2021 American Conservatives

Democrats were caught cheating again.
New Jersey – Two Paterson City Council Democrats were indicted on voter fraud charges after harvesting ballots and mailing them in bundled packs.

Four Patterson City Council Democrats were caught in the illegal scheme last June and refused to step down.
Democrats Alex Mendez and Michael Jackson were initially charged last June along with fellow Patterson City Council members Shelim Khalique and Abu Razyen.
In a press conference, Attorney General Gurbir Grewal said the Democrat City Council members tried to interfere with a special election last year with an illegal ballot harvesting scheme.
NBC New York reported:
Two city council members in Paterson have been indicted for allegedly interfering with a special election last year, Attorney General Gurbir Grewal announced Wednesday, in a case cited by then-President Donald Trump in his unsuccessful lawsuit to try and invalidate voting by mail in New Jersey.

Alex Mendez won the special election to fill a council seat on May 12, but voter fraud claims soon surfaced. The state attorney general’s office initiated a probe after U.S. Postal Service inspectors said they found hundreds of mail-in ballots located in a mailbox in Paterson, along with more found in nearby Haledon.
Ultimately, the Passaic County Board of Elections decided not to count 800 ballots cast in the race and a judge ordered a new election for last November.
Mendez, 45, and Paterson City Councilman Michael Jackson, 49, were originally charged in a criminal complaint last June. Despite the pending criminal charges, Mendez won a tight race in November.
The indictments handed up last month charge Mendez and Jackson with multiple counts including election fraud, unauthorized possession of ballots and falsifying or tampering with public records. The state attorney general’s office alleged the men collected ballots from voters and delivered them to county officials, which candidates are prohibited from doing.

http://americanconservatives.today/...fter-using-mail-in-ballots-to-steal-election/

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Business as usual. One or two get caught? No worries, collateral damage. The beat goes on unabated. Elections are useless

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
I wasn't watching, is Trump back in the White House?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
On the subject of numbers:

Yabbut -- it wasn't a significant amount.

Word on the street is that johopotusdefacto is fast-tracking 37 million illegals for citizenship.

Combine those numbers with mail-in voting and my vote officially ceases to be relevant.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
but, like Tehas, you have no standing to make that comment...you...you...political racissss

snarky

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Not counting those already here but the rate of new arrivals is approximately the size of a new Congressional district every 4-5 months

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not counting those already here but the rate of new arrivals is approximately the size of a new Congressional district every 4-5 months

Fundamental transformation.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The problem is that much of this migration is coming after the 2020 census. So Cali and NYC are going to have way more votes than the actual population would now allow.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Reaction score
"And they harkened not to this painful lesson from the Most High and went on to create The Golden Trump"

I can almost hear the voice of Cecil B DeMille narrating what happens next as I try to keep a straight face

This next plague will make 2020 look like the good ole days as Pharaoh is just getting warmed up

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
"And they harkened not to this painful lesson from the Most High and went on to create The Golden Trump"

I can almost hear the voice of Cecil B DeMille narrating what happens next as I try to keep a straight face

This next plague will make 2020 look like the good ole days as Pharaoh is just getting warmed up
What could go wrong?

1615259633163.png

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The new Chinese test for COVID on foreigners?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The problem is that much of this migration is coming after the 2020 census. So Cali and NYC are going to have way more votes than the actual population would now allow.
Since when does that matter? It certainly doesn't matter as of Nov 2020

Honest voting has become a sick joke in America, pretty much like it is across the planet now

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Since when does that matter? It certainly doesn't matter as of Nov 2020

Honest voting has become a sick joke in America, pretty much like it is across the planet now

True. So we just need some Red State box dumping arenas. They bring a truck into Atlanta and everyone in Hillbilly USA brings a folder. Folders win.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i'm listening to radio and issues today are not spoken of from the perspective of any stolen election, no coup information, nothing to indicate there's been anything wrong nor is there anything wrong going forward...

the issues, any issue is not conjoined with Biden but with unburying Trump...

it's back to singular issue points, and we'll get the argument that we're all going to die...and be sure to keep those masks on

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i'm listening to radio and issues today are not spoken of from the perspective of any stolen election, no coup information, nothing to indicate there's been anything wrong nor is there anything wrong going forward...

it's back to singular issue points, and we'll get the argument that we're all going to die...and be sure to keep those masks on
Noticed that myself. Any callers that bring anything up get cut short / off.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Then there is this..................

https://ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogspot.com/2021/03/michigan-judge-reinstates-voting-fraud.html?m=1

Monday, March 8, 2021
Michigan. Judge Reinstates Voting Fraud Case Following Forensic Probe Of Dominion Voting Machines

A federal judge has reinstated a Michigan County voting fraud case after the county clerk dismissed it.

This week, Judge Kevin Elsenheimer issued two separate orders to immediately reinstate the Antrim County election fraud case, ruling the clerk’s non-service dismissal was improper.

Antrim County received national attention after it was discovered more than 5,000 votes for President Donald Trump were allegedly flipped to Joe Biden. Michigan Democrat Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson blamed the possible vote switch on a “clerical error.”

Despite those findings, Antrim County Clerk Sheryl Guy dismissed the case without notice. According to reports, Guy claimed the computer malfunction was entirely her fault, resulting in a 7,048 vote swing when only nearly 16,000 votes were cast.

“I do think I know what happened,” Guy said. “I believe that when we got a new flash drive, we should’ve pulled all of our jurisdictions back and reprogrammed them. We did not do that.”

Guy has been listed as a material witness in the case and is being charged with receiving and maintaining court records.

In the meantime, activists have raised alarms for another incident of voter fraud in the state where one county had more voters registered than eligible citizens in that county.

“The reality is that Michigan’s voter rolls are inflated and they have been inflated for some time,” Jason Snead, executive director of the Honest Elections Project said. “In fact, a year ago we did data analysis and pointed out to state officials that there are records in a number of counties that had more voters registered than voting age eligible citizens in those counties.”

Attorneys now have until April 8 to complete their discovery phases, while a settlement...

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

LOL! It's the "never-Trumpers" who are making idols. They want you to bow down to the mask, the vaccine, two masks, a second shot, a third shot, and anything else the government says.

The people who were faithful to what Moses said, followed Moses and not the ones who made the golden calf. Those who didn't follow Moses got swallowed up and destroyed.

For all the folks who can't stand Trump and his "America First" agenda, just wait and see what your leaders who bow to China come up with. Once you realize Trump was right, it may be too late for you. The United Nations and a one world government couldn't care less about you or your family.

Do as you please. I think America should look out for America first.

God bless President Trump and his family. Dear God, keep him safe and protect him from evil. In the name of Yeshua Hamashiach, the Lord Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Communism is just the latest bastardization of religion

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Communism is just the latest bastardization of religion

Karl Marx said the "Religion is the Opium of the People"

For years, I've been saying "Sports is the Opium of the People"... but now I say

"Social Media and the MSM are the Opium of the People"

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Karl Marx said the "Religion is the Opium of the People"

For years, I've been saying "Sports is the Opium of the People"... but now I say

"Social Media and the MSM are the Opium of the People"
Freddie Kruger said it best. "What a rush".

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

ON THE CONTRARY --

Today's front page headline (Palm Beach Post) copied absolutely exactly -- except their type was much larger:

Study:
Mail-in
voting

worked

GOP measures look to
restrict Fla. mail-in voters

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
ON THE CONTRARY --

Today's front page headline (Palm Beach Post) copied absolutely exactly -- except their type was much larger:

Study:
Mail-in
voting

worked

GOP measures look to
restrict Fla. mail-in voters
It worked alright and the GOP was always part of the plan. Their role is to cry like little bitches but make sure no meaningful investigations are completed which might expose the election theft.

Everyone played their parts perfectly and the American public took it up the pooper yet again

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
What the sheeple never ask is:

WHAT "Study"??!! :bang head::don't know::bang head:
The study that was done right after the fake election?

What fake election you might ask?

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
exactly:
reminds me of this:

"What you talkin 'bout Willis?"

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...absentee-ballots-stored-counted-election-day/

Former Top Democrat Had Keys to Wisconsin’s KI Center Ballroom Where Absentee Ballots Were Stored and Counted Before Election Day
By Jim Hoft
Published March 9, 2021 at 12:29pm
856 Comments
https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sha...ons&display=popup&ref=plugin&src=share_button
A new study coming out of Wisconsin confirms that former top Democrat operative Michael Spitzer-Rubenstein was given keys to the KI Center ballroom in Green Bay, Wisconsin where absentee ballots were stored and counted for days prior to the election.

New emails confirm this development in the battleground state.

Wisconsin already had its election issues.

Wisconsin Spotlight reported:

TRENDING: Please Help The Gateway Pundit Continue to Give You the TRUTH, Uncensored -- Join Our Subscription Program

Here’s what the emails and Wisconsin Spotlight’s investigation found:
  • A former Democratic operative, Michael Spitzer-Rubenstein, served as a de facto elections administrator and had access to Green Bay’s absentee ballots days before the election
  • Spitzer-Rubenstein asked Green Bay’s clerk if he and his team members could help correct or “cure” absentee ballots like they did in Milwaukee.
  • Green Bay’s clerk grew increasingly frustrated with the takeover of her department by the Democrat Mayor’s staff and outside groups.
  • Brown County Clerk Sandy Juno said the contract stipulated that Spitzer-Rubenstein would have four of the five keys to the KI Center ballroom where ballots were stored and counted.
  • Brown County’s clerk said the city of Green Bay “went rogue.”
  • Election law experts said the city illegally gave left-leaning groups authority over the election.
MADISON — When Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his wife handed out hundreds of millions of dollars last year for a national safe voting initiative, the “donation” was heralded as vital support to “protect American elections” and to “bolster democracy during the pandemic.”
But what the grant money really purchased in battleground states like Wisconsin was the infiltration of the November presidential elections by liberal groups and Democratic activists, according to hundreds of pages of emails and other documents obtained by Wisconsin Spotlight.
In the city of Green Bay, which received a total of $1.6 million in grant funding from the Zuckerberg-funded Center for Tech and Civic Life, a “grant mentor” who has worked for several Democratic Party candidates, was given access to boxes of absentee ballots before the election. Michael Spitzer-Rubenstein, Wisconsin State Lead for the National Vote at Home Institute, in many ways became the de facto city elections chief.
The emails show Green Bay’s highly partisan Democrat Mayor Eric Genrich and his staff usurping city Clerk Kris Teske’s authority and letting the Zuckerberg-funded “grant team” take over — a clear violation of Wisconsin election statutes, say election law experts.
And the liberal groups were improperly insinuating themselves into the election system and coordinating with what became known as the “Wisconsin 5,” the state’s five largest communities that split more than $6 million in Zuckerberg money.​

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
LOL! It's the "never-Trumpers" who are making idols. They want you to bow down to the mask, the vaccine, two masks, a second shot, a third shot, and anything else the government says.

The people who were faithful to what Moses said, followed Moses and not the ones who made the golden calf. Those who didn't follow Moses got swallowed up and destroyed.

For all the folks who can't stand Trump and his "America First" agenda, just wait and see what your leaders who bow to China come up with. Once you realize Trump was right, it may be too late for you. The United Nations and a one world government couldn't care less about you or your family.

Do as you please. I think America should look out for America first.

God bless President Trump and his family. Dear God, keep him safe and protect him from evil. In the name of Yeshua Hamashiach, the Lord Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.

Keef is just butt-sore, because BLM wouldn't put him in their leadership.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Anyone else wondering if the mask is to hide the fact it's the stand in and not joementia? That would be the ending of a really bad movie!
Everyone does realize that when we continue to point out how unfit Biden is for the presidency that we're all playing right into the Dems hands, right? The more we joke about it the more fodder they have when it comes time to invoke the 25th amendment and get the real POTUS in office....Cummella the Ho!

Hell hath no fury than a woman in charge with a hair across her ass who's prepared and willing to go scorched Earth on American conservatives! It's gonna be a blood bath if they get their way.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone does realize that when we continue to point out how unfit Biden is for the presidency that we're all playing right into the Dems hands, right? The more we joke about it the more fodder they have when it comes time to invoke the 25th amendment and get the real POTUS in office....Cummella the Ho!

Hell hath no fury than a woman in charge with a hair across her ass who's prepared and willing to go scorched Earth on American conservatives! It's gonna be a blood bath if they get their way.
How much were the tantrums last year to show everyone they were serious & capable of violence?
Where would anyone else be if they did that? Not have files dropped I'm sure of that.
Burn some citys is a small price to pay for over through of a nation.

uno

Reaction score

I am just waiting to see how they try to spin it.
"Poor old joe, he just quickly started declining in the last month"
At first, I really thought they would make it a point to keep him for two years and a day so the ho could get 10 years. Now I look for them to pull the plug any day.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I am just waiting to see how they try to spin it.
"Poor old joe, he just quickly started declining in the last month"
At first, I really thought they would make it a point to keep him for two years and a day so the ho could get 10 years. Now I look for them to pull the plug any day.

Whenever the office of President of the United States becomes vacant due to “removal ... death or resignation” of the chief executive, the Constitution provides that “the Vice President shall become President.” When the office of Vice President becomes vacant for any reason, the President nominates a successor, who must be confirmed by a majority vote of both houses of Congress

https://www.everycrsreport.com/reports/RL31761.html

So, they get Joe out of office via the 25th amendment. Kamala becomes President and then nominates Hillary to become the new VP. Congress approves and Hillary becomes VP. Something mysteriously happens to Kamala and Hillary is suddenly President of the United States and is the most powerful witch in the universe.

Please God, let me wake up from this nightmare.

LOL!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score