• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Ok, so they approve whoever they nominate to fill the VPOTUS position, but what happens in the Senate? Kameltoe will be POTUS and the Demoncrats won't have the 51st vote, unless they get one of the RINOS (Romney, Murkowski, etc.) to join their movement, obviously political suicide for whoever crosses the line especially if :sick Hillary is the nominee.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Ok, so they approve whoever they nominate to fill the VPOTUS position, but what happens in the Senate? Kameltoe will be POTUS and the Demoncrats won't have the 51st vote, unless they get one of the RINOS (Romney, Murkowski, etc.) to join their movement, obviously political suicide for whoever crosses the line especially if :sick Hillary is the nominee.

Good question. The Clinton machine probably has enough dirt on at least one of the RINOs in the Senate to ensure that at least one of them votes with the Dems.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
America deserves what it gets by sitting still while their presidential election was stolen right in front of their eyes again and again. We continue to tolerate it and America continues circling the drain wondering what happened!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1615525772755.png
1615525786286.png

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
any / all votes in congress are for show only, they iron out the tiny details, make certain all the money is funneled properly, then they choose the outcome numbers, and away they go...

voting is moot, they count the votes, that's not coming back, violation of Trust, that can't be restored

and as a country, our discussions are handed to us, we're not able to discuss anything more and expect any results other than what they want

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It's like when a little kid is asked by his mommy if he wants peas or carrots with dinner....no choice on IF he wants a vengetable, no choice there...that's a given.... same when getting to pick between candidates that only made it to the voting stage by taking moneys from corporate PACs

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1615534304024.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I reiterate, that "to my knowledge", Kamala Harris does NOT "qualify" for the position of POTUS, since a POTUS "must be a natural-born citizen", i.e. NOT BORN TO TWO FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENTS, which is HER CASE, owing her US Citizenship ONLY to her being born on US SOIL.

Please correct me if that is no longer THE LAW.

yeah... as if "the law" mattered for them...

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I reiterate, that "to my knowledge", Kamala Harris does NOT "qualify" for the position of POTUS, since a POTUS "must be a natural-born citizen", i.e. NOT BORN TO TWO FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENTS, which is HER CASE, owing her US Citizenship ONLY to her being born on US SOIL.

Please correct me if that is no longer THE LAW.

yeah... as if "the law" mattered for them...
There is no rule of law for them, just for us. They just blatantly stole a US presidential election right before God and the world for Chrissakes. If they got away with that then the sky's the limit....and they know it!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Opening the floodgates now piling on the gun grabbing 'laws'! There's no one left now to stand in their way!

1615564967535.png

The 'people' won't do shit about it either. We had the election stolen from us. We stood for that...we'll stand for anything now. Our future is a civil war between the American drones and those American patriots left who are tired of taking it up the pooper from the Bolshevik government of the USSA

The Zionists smell blood in the water!!
fienstien Jew.gif

^^^(It is what it is so don't shoot the messenger. I'm anti-tyrant)^^^

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
An interesting interview. He says it's far from over.
He also mentioned some stuff about Hillary that should be coming out via John Durham.

Time will tell. We live in interesting times.

"The Deep Rig," Which Exposes The 2020 Election & The Capitol Event (1:11:13)
The Eric Metaxas Radio Show Published March 11, 2021
https://rumble.com/vejqnz-patrick-b...eep-rig-which-exposes-the-2020-election-.html
Thanks Song....with all due respect, I'll wait and see what actually happens before I invest more interest in the Soothsayers of the Internet!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Thanks Song....with all due respect, I'll wait and see what actually happens before I invest more interest in the Soothsayers of the Internet!

With all due respect, I never asked you to invest anything.
I posted an interview for those who may be interested. If you are not interested, don't watch.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
With all due respect, I never asked you to invest anything.
I posted an interview for those who may be interested. If you are not interested, don't watch.
Alrighty then!!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
idk, i have nothing, never had anything, Heil Caesar...

(i know what i'm doing...)

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I was thinking (Yes! I know that is dangerous) but did the Democrats and the Deep State set themselves up for a big fall?

By using industrial election fraud to deny Trump re-election did the Democrats and the Deep State give every country in the world a bludgeon to use against themselves?

The Democrats and the Deep State are only in power if they can keep the charade going. Now it is in the best interests for any country with knowledge of the the election shenanigans whether they participated in it or not to start releasing that information to either get favorable deals or just to destabilize the Democrats and the Deep State. If you were the leader of another country wouldn't you do the same thing?

So I think in the coming months or in the next few years we will start to see the real truth start to emerge as the Democrats and the Deep State begin to get squeezed. The question can the Democrats and the Deep State along with their MSM propaganda arms keep the farce going?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I was thinking (Yes! I know that is dangerous) but did the Democrats and the Deep State set themselves up for a big fall?

By using industrial election fraud to deny Trump re-election did the Democrats and the Deep State give every country in the world a bludgeon to use against themselves?

The Democrats and the Deep State are only in power if they can keep the charade going. Now it is in the best interests for any country with knowledge of the the election shenanigans whether they participated in it or not to start releasing that information to either get favorable deals or just to destabilize the Democrats and the Deep State. If you were the leader of another country wouldn't you do the same thing?

So I think in the coming months or in the next few years we will start to see the real truth start to emerge as the Democrats and the Deep State begin to get squeezed. The question can the Democrats and the Deep State along with their MSM propaganda arms keep the farce going?

I thought of that exact thing when I found out there were multiple countries all over the fargin world that used the "fixed" method. That could very well result in world-wide repercussions.

"Dominion casts a long, troubled shadow over democracies, with 69 client countries and 28 US states. Dominion sits accused of massive US voter fraud. Overall, US e-vote machines are very vulnerable. For example, NBC reported in 2020 they found 35+ state voting systems online."

https://canadafreepress.com/article...history-ballot-fraud-from-communist-venezuela

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
will the anti-christ be the guy who comes in and resolves these issues, while getting us to agree to more Rights violations???

:don't know:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
“Therefore render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.”

and all this time I was thinking why do I need lard?

CC749B3D-C121-4EC0-A480-2D1657B303F7.jpeg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
who is going to vote in the next federal election in two years?

when will our votes count?

when was the last legal election?

why even bother to vote anymore?
I resigned from being a US citizen last week.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
The Deep State and its control of the MSM is quasi-worldwide... as seen from Europe, and the recently posted Australian 60mn "Dangerous Q Anon" hit-piece...

And very few of the populations are even aware of it... Those who become aware are quickly muzzled...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
And very few of the populations are even aware of it
Most of them don't even know what day it is! Most if not all who are aware are smart enough to keep their heads down so they're not singled out as conspirators and enemies of the state.

Are public executions far off now for those who refuse to accept the new world order??

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I have to keep track of the days, to make sure I take out the garbage... Otherwise one day just follows another...

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I resigned from being a US citizen last week.

exactly how I feel

I will feel a lot better when I am not contributing a single cent to the beast through extorted taxing , not a damn penny

no insurance payments , no food taxes , no gasoline tax , no property taxes , you git the gist

at this point I would rather be held as a tax hostage and have my fiat extorted from me by a quasi commie country like Ecuador than to contribute to the making of one more bomb to be dropped on a village somewhere in Afghanistan or help resupply crazy Piglosi’s bar.....

I am so sick of my money being used by the government for their evil pleasures

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
residents have the same taxes as citizens, fyi...

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
what do scofflaws pay?

i believe i qualify...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
OH BOY, I hope so!! I've always been pissed that I was born to late to attend public executions.

<heh>
BF

PS: I prefer that they use use the guillotine if that's OK with y'all.
The bloodier the better I always say!!

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have to keep track of the days, to make sure I take out the garbage... Otherwise one day just follows another...

Garbage day is the one day per week when I most appreciate living in civilization.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Garbage day is the one day per week when I most appreciate living in civilization.
Garbage = Monday, Thursday, Saturday
Recycle = Tuesday
Keeps me aware of the days of the week...

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lin Wood,

[15.03.21 18:34]

Do you remember the Mercer Law School ZOOM conference call when Mercer Law School Dean Cathy Cox (a person with ties to Diebold Voting Machines and Dominion Voting Machines) viciously and falsely impugned me and my law practice?

Cathy Cox even stooped so low as to publicly impugn my relationship with my children in her ZOOM attack on me.

My friend does not need to know what you think about whether I should sue Mercer Law School, Mercer University, and Cathy Cox for slander. That is a “no-brainer.”

My friend wants to know if Mercer University President Bill Underwood has fired Cathy Cox yet and found an ethical and honest lawyer to lead and teach young law students.

Bill will not return my phone calls.

Maybe you could email Bill to see if he would answer that question for you.

If Underwood answers that question for you, then you could tell me his answer.

Or maybe Bill is waiting for his cronies at the State Bar of Georgia to fraudulently disbar me so that he and Mercer Law School can use that as an excuse to remove my name from the trial courtroom.

I told Bill and Cathy to just take my name off the courtroom - and give me my money back. Seems like a simple solution to me. Crickets.

Just sayin’.

https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth/1094

Lin Wood,

[15.03.21 18:46]

The voices of the citizens of the State of Georgia are being drowned out by corruption. Their votes in November suffered the same illegal fate.

Since November 3, 2020, I have discovered a multitude of compelling facts that justify Georgia being described as one of the most corrupt states in the country.

The corruption extends from the top to the bottom. State officials, legislators, lawyers, judges, state agencies, boards, and departments, colleges and universities, to local officials. You name it and in Georgia, it is corrupt.

Do these people not read the Bible???

“For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.”

- Luke 12:2

https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth/1095

Lin Wood, [15.03.21 18:54]

I am not over the fraudulent November 2020 election and I will NOT get over it until it is corrected.

This is America, not Venezuela. If we do not have an honest election, we have NO rule of law.

I have fought for the rule of law for 43 years as a member of the legal profession. I have NO intentions of quitting the fight.

You have heard me say it before. I will say it again.

I will not go quietly in the night.

This country needs to wake up and turn on the light.

Lin ❤️

https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth/1096

Lin Wood, [15.03.21 19:00]

How many more “suicides,” “accidental” deaths and “unexplained” deaths are we willing to tolerate in this country before standing to demand investigations, TRUTH, and justice?

Asking for a friend and for myself.

https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth/1097

Lin Wood, [16.03.21 02:07]

“He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names. Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite. The LORD lifteth up the meek: he casteth the wicked down to the ground.”

- Psalms 147:4-6

https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth/1098

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I like this guy.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
A voice in the wilderness.
Lots of voices talking a lot

A US presidential election was stolen right out from under our noses on Nov 6 2020 and we're still here March 16 2021 all butt hurt and still talking about it.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1615941217604.png