• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
MENU

The Epoch Times

(L-R) U.S. Supreme Court Justices John G. Roberts, Stephen G. Breyer, Elena Kagan, and Neil M. Gorsuch attend the State of the Union address in Washington D.C. on Jan. 30, 2018. (Alex Wong/Getty Images)
(L-R) U.S. Supreme Court Justices John G. Roberts, Stephen G. Breyer, Elena Kagan, and Neil M. Gorsuch attend the State of the Union address in Washington D.C. on Jan. 30, 2018. (Alex Wong/Getty Images)MORE
REPUBLICANS

Supreme Court Rejects GOP Challenge to Pennsylvania Election Rules​

BY JACK PHILLIPS
April 19, 2021 Updated: April 19, 2021
FacebookTweetEmail
1791 Shares

1076 Comments
The Supreme Court declined on April 19 to hear a lawsuit regarding a Pennsylvania voting dispute nearly six months after the Nov. 3, 2020, election.
The court rejected an appeal from a Republican congressional candidate’s unsuccessful challenge of the state’s mail-in ballot initiatives, which is the final Nov. 3-related action to be dismissed related to Pennsylvania’s voting laws.
In a two-line order (pdf), the Supreme Court wrote: “The petition for a writ of certiorari is granted. The judgment is vacated, and the case is remanded to the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit with instructions to dismiss the case as moot.”
The decision is the Supreme Court’s latest rejection of a slew of election lawsuits that came before and after the Nov. 3 election, as President Donald Trump and his Republican allies attempted to challenge the results.
The suit, which was filed by GOP congressional candidate Jim Bognet, concerned whether the Pennsylvania Supreme Court exceeded its authority by allowing greater access to early and mail-in voting in Pennsylvania, which, he argued, circumvented the state General Assembly’s authority. Four individual voters joined Bognet, who ultimately lost his congressional bid.
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court had ruled in 2020 that extended mail-ballots could come in until three days after Election Day.
Trump and other Republicans have said that President Joe Biden had unfairly benefited from relaxed mail-in balloting measures that were implemented due to the CCP virus pandemic.
MOST READ
Supreme Court Rejects GOP Challenge to Pennsylvania Election Rules
Kroger Closes 2 Stores in California City That Required ‘Hero Pay’
Bognet’s case was initially dismissed by the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, saying that neither Bognet nor the other challengers had the legal right to bring the case.
“This case presents an opportunity for the court to resolve these issues in an orderly manner on full briefing and argument, rather than on the ‘shadow docket’ under the time pressures of an ongoing election,” David Thompson, a lawyer for Bognet, said in court documents.
Thompson then argued that the state Supreme Court “rewrote” election deadlines and said that the Constitution gives authority to “state legislatures” and not “state judges” to handle federal election laws.
RELATED
US Imposes Visa Curbs on Those Who Undermined Ugandan Elections
“Although Election Day has passed, the disputes around these questions are not going away,” Thompson said. “This Court’s intervention is needed to resolve splits in the lower courts. Federal courts of appeals have reached directly contrary holdings for which parties have standing to bring claims under the Elections.”
Robert Wiygul, a lawyer for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, told the Supreme Court that they shouldn’t intervene in the case, adding that the Pennsylvania Supreme Court responded during the CCP virus pandemic and amid U.S. Postal Service delays.
“It is undisputed that the total number of ballots challenged by petitioners is less than the margin of victory in each of Pennsylvania’s federal races. Further, the vote totals certified by Pennsylvania do not include any of the ballots to which petitioners take exception,” he wrote (pdf).
The case is: 20-740 Jim Bognet, et al. v. Degraffenreid, Acting Sec. of Pa.

Copyright © 2000 - 2021

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
UNCONSTITUTIONAL "Supreme Court", whose SOLE CHARGE is to review CONSTITUTIONALITY....

Mind-boggling...

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
If you want justice in the court system, you must be willing and able to buy it. It no longer exists for the average person.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Great choices Donald! You had one job to do regarding the SCOTUS and you blew it! Did you do even a moment's research at all? It's becoming apparent that Trump was a bust. All that 'good' he did has translated into zero tangible results. Look around, we're right back in the MIC shit ready for the next war, oil prices rising and no end in sight to taxes and government control.
The people need to be shown! Seriously? How much is enough? This is just more fodder to keep distracting the people long enough to undermine what's left of the entire system and turn it into global government.
We've been duped yet again! 2016-2020 was just the latest scam pulled off on the American people. A little different MO but we find ourselves in the same basic shit now that the smoke's clearing!!! :rage 1:rage 1:rage 1

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
MENU

The Epoch Times

(L-R) U.S. Supreme Court Justices John G. Roberts, Stephen G. Breyer, Elena Kagan, and Neil M. Gorsuch attend the State of the Union address in Washington D.C. on Jan. 30, 2018. (Alex Wong/Getty Images)
(L-R) U.S. Supreme Court Justices John G. Roberts, Stephen G. Breyer, Elena Kagan, and Neil M. Gorsuch attend the State of the Union address in Washington D.C. on Jan. 30, 2018. (Alex Wong/Getty Images)MORE
REPUBLICANS

Supreme Court Rejects GOP Challenge to Pennsylvania Election Rules​

BY JACK PHILLIPS
April 19, 2021 Updated: April 19, 2021
FacebookTweetEmail
1791 Shares

1076 Comments
The Supreme Court declined on April 19 to hear a lawsuit regarding a Pennsylvania voting dispute nearly six months after the Nov. 3, 2020, election.
The court rejected an appeal from a Republican congressional candidate’s unsuccessful challenge of the state’s mail-in ballot initiatives, which is the final Nov. 3-related action to be dismissed related to Pennsylvania’s voting laws.
In a two-line order (pdf), the Supreme Court wrote: “The petition for a writ of certiorari is granted. The judgment is vacated, and the case is remanded to the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit with instructions to dismiss the case as moot.”
The decision is the Supreme Court’s latest rejection of a slew of election lawsuits that came before and after the Nov. 3 election, as President Donald Trump and his Republican allies attempted to challenge the results.
The suit, which was filed by GOP congressional candidate Jim Bognet, concerned whether the Pennsylvania Supreme Court exceeded its authority by allowing greater access to early and mail-in voting in Pennsylvania, which, he argued, circumvented the state General Assembly’s authority. Four individual voters joined Bognet, who ultimately lost his congressional bid.
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court had ruled in 2020 that extended mail-ballots could come in until three days after Election Day.
Trump and other Republicans have said that President Joe Biden had unfairly benefited from relaxed mail-in balloting measures that were implemented due to the CCP virus pandemic.
MOST READ
Supreme Court Rejects GOP Challenge to Pennsylvania Election Rules
Kroger Closes 2 Stores in California City That Required ‘Hero Pay’
Bognet’s case was initially dismissed by the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, saying that neither Bognet nor the other challengers had the legal right to bring the case.
“This case presents an opportunity for the court to resolve these issues in an orderly manner on full briefing and argument, rather than on the ‘shadow docket’ under the time pressures of an ongoing election,” David Thompson, a lawyer for Bognet, said in court documents.
Thompson then argued that the state Supreme Court “rewrote” election deadlines and said that the Constitution gives authority to “state legislatures” and not “state judges” to handle federal election laws.
RELATED
“Although Election Day has passed, the disputes around these questions are not going away,” Thompson said. “This Court’s intervention is needed to resolve splits in the lower courts. Federal courts of appeals have reached directly contrary holdings for which parties have standing to bring claims under the Elections.”
Robert Wiygul, a lawyer for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, told the Supreme Court that they shouldn’t intervene in the case, adding that the Pennsylvania Supreme Court responded during the CCP virus pandemic and amid U.S. Postal Service delays.
“It is undisputed that the total number of ballots challenged by petitioners is less than the margin of victory in each of Pennsylvania’s federal races. Further, the vote totals certified by Pennsylvania do not include any of the ballots to which petitioners take exception,” he wrote (pdf).
The case is: 20-740 Jim Bognet, et al. v. Degraffenreid, Acting Sec. of Pa.

Copyright © 2000 - 2021

That’s the trifecta

Can’t sue before the election because “no damages”
Can’t sue at the election because “no standing”
Can’t appeal the standing ruling because its “moot”

I don’t feel bound to the “rule of law” at this point. The golden rule and my conscious are going to have to be good enough going forward,

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Soon we will only have the law of the jungle.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
In the north of France, in 99% Arab-Muslim-Black Gangbanger-Projects city of Tourcoing, "bands of youths" have been attacking police (with fireworks) and burning dumpsters and vehicles for the 4th straight night... Just for kicks...
And that's happening daily throughout the country, even in "small cities"...
The few who DO get arrested are immediately released, and when their trial date comes up a year or two later, they don't get either fines or jail time.
Mostly, they're protesting cops trying to dismantle their massive illegal drug businesses.
ANYBODY "official" risks getting "stoned" (with BRICKS) entering the projects, including firemen, ambulances, emergency doctors...

And if any "neighbor" objects, it's a quick "death sentence by stabbing or slit throat"....

Yeah, "diversity"...

Edit - sorry, wrong thread...

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yet another smoking fargin cannon -- The Dominion honcho contacted Podesta to offer any help he could to prevent Trump from being elected:

Replying to @CassandraRules
Two things on Dominion!! Article from 2018 stating the advisers for Staple Street Capital were Kirkland and Ellis LLP. And Kirkland rep meet with the one and only John Podesta in 2016 asking to help in any way with elections. https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/54702… https://globalbankingandfinance.com/dominion-voting-systems-acquired-by-its-management-team-and-staple-street-capital/amp/…

Re: Meeting Tuesday Jan 5 in NY? - WikiLeaks
From: john.podesta@gmail.com To: kamran.bajwa@kirkland.com Milia Can you find a time. On Saturday January 2 2016 Bajwa Kamran S. kamran.bajwa kirkland.com wrote Hi John Happy New Year. I wanted to...
wikileaks.org

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Clearly, that is what we have now.
Not yet. So far only one side continues to follow the laws. When that is gone it will be like a dam breaking. Lots of people realizing 13% are causing 90% of the problems by being manipulated by a few in power.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Got a text from President Trump today asking me if I agree that they will be taking back the House, the Senate and the Presidency. I answered no. There was a line to respond to my choice and I asked what does it matter to vote? I'll probably be getting a call from Don soon to discuss my concerns.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Got a text from President Trump today asking me if I agree that they will be taking back the House, the Senate and the Presidency. I answered no. There was a line to respond to my choice and I asked what does it matter to vote? I'll probably be getting a call from Don soon to discuss my concerns.
Yeah probably. Make sure you give him your bank account number as well so they can take a campaign contribution when needed.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
HUGE WIN for Trump – Exclusive Inside Look at Center Housing Maricopa Audit of 2.1 Million Ballots [Democrats are terrified that every single ballot will be shown on camera for everyone to see]

video at link:

https://generaldispatch.whatfinger....ousing-maricopa-audit-of-2-1-million-ballots/

PHOENIX (AP) — Officials in Arizona’s most populous county
started delivering equipment used in the November election won
by President Joe Biden to the state fairgrounds on Wednesday.
They plan to cart 2.1 million ballots to the site Thursday so
Republicans in the state Senate who have expressed uncertainty
that Biden’s victory was legitimate can recount them and audit
the results.

https://ktar.com/story/4338829/maricopa-county-to-deliver-ballots-machines-to-fairgrounds-for-audit/

---------------------

https://gab.com/PepeLivesMatter17/posts/106103993471829363

@PepeLivesMatter17
9h
·
Hand count audit on deck in Maricopa County.

------------------

Mark Z u c k e r b e r g sent:

$3 milllion to the 5 stonewalling members of the Maricopa Board of Supervisors

$5.6 million to lying Georgia Sec of State Brad Raffensperger

Was he the one who offered $10 million to J H Pulitzer to NOT look at the ballots in Maricopa County?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Isn't that election tampering? puke face should be in jail.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yeah probably. Make sure you give him your bank account number as well so they can take a campaign contribution when needed.
Of course the donation page appeared after I submitted my response. I only contributed once and that was before I knew the payolla went to the RNC.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Isn't that election tampering? puke face should be in jail.

I mean it sounds like about 10 major crimes, if we had any semblance of a justice system. Let's see, Bribery, Election Fraud, well Treason, umm Conspiracy,

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Mindy Robinson
Mindy Robinson
@AmericanAFMindy
16h
·
I can’t wait to see the BS this is about to reveal.

Michigan’s audit revealed massive fraud in 9 counties...isn’t it time we audited it all?
The Election Wizard
@TheElectionWizard
17h
·
Each hand recount station during the Maricopa County audit will have two overhead cameras to capture video of each ballot that comes across the counting table.

https://gab.com/AmericanAFMindy/posts/106104160686028267

Elections Integrity Org Identifies 12,547 Illegal Votes Included In Georgia’s 2020 Election Results – Exceeds Margin of Victory In the State
By Joe Hoft
Published April 21, 2021 at 7:25am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...lection-results-exceeds-margin-victory-state/

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
"They must be shown."

Couple that with:

"Must go through the darkness to the light."

To brace up my brothers -- You now see how the United States of America is cannibalizing itself, to the joy of the Cabal and our enemies. And others see it.

A Congresswoman urges riots. SAME day, cops and National Guard shot at. MSM silent except for a trial about a dumb honky cop and an even dumber nigger.

This is a lock-on track to the path laid out by Q. The unbelievable nonsense coming from every angle is pissing off simply everybody. Open border, press restriction at border. Denial. EO's that are even crazier.

One mo' thing: Lookit that graphic of the green lines going from everywhere in the US to China. Each green line means a percentage of the votes in that district were switched from Trump to Biden.

And the red lines that sought out more places to raid. <-- Military has this.

MILITARY HAS ALL OF IT.

Doesn't that sound like what Q promised? It shit-sure sounds like it to me.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
"They must be shown."

Couple that with:

"Must go through the darkness to the light."

To brace up my brothers -- You now see how the United States of America is cannibalizing itself, to the joy of the Cabal and our enemies. And others see it.

A Congresswoman urges riots. SAME day, cops and National Guard shot at. MSM silent except for a trial about a dumb honky cop and an even dumber nigger.

This is a lock-on track to the path laid out by Q. The unbelievable nonsense coming from every angle is pissing off simply everybody. Open border, press restriction at border. Denial. EO's that are even crazier.

One mo' thing: Lookit that graphic of the green lines going from everywhere in the US to China. Each green line means a percentage of the votes in that district were switched from Trump to Biden.

And the red lines that sought out more places to raid. <-- Military has this.

MILITARY HAS ALL OF IT.

Doesn't that sound like what Q promised? It shit-sure sounds like it to me.
I sure hope you’re right, Uncle Walt. Nothing would give me greater joy than seeing all this madness upended.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
President Trump took the stage today at Mar-a-lago and someone covertly grabbed some video.

If you’ve been waiting to hear some REALLY good news from our President, this is it!

Here’s short clip:

“The question I get asked more than any other question is ‘can you assure us that our vote in 2022 and 2024 will count?’… and we will assure you, we’ll never let that happen again – and we haven’t stopped working on that. By the way, we’re not stopping and we have some big things currently in the works…”

https://welovetrump.com/2021/04/21/..._source=PTN&utm_medium=mixed&utm_campaign=PTN

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Arizona Audit Live Stream - Starts Friday 4/23/21

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Dominion and Perkins Coie Are 'Losing Their Mind' Over Checking Ballots in Maricopa County​

Boris Epshteyn gives an update on what is happening in Maricopa County, and why Dominion and Perkins Coie are “losing their mind.”

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
All the cameras are 'live' now. Just have to click on the > arrows.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Arizona’s Maricopa County Delivers Ballots, Equipment for 2020 Election Audit​

BY ZACHARY STIEBER

April 22, 2021

Equipment and over 2 million ballots are being delivered to a coliseum in Arizona’s Maricopa County this week in preparation for a 2020 election audit set to start Friday.

Equipment, including 385 tabulators, was delivered and unloaded at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix on Wednesday. Boxes of ballots started arriving on Thursday morning.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

BY ZACHARY STIEBER

April 22, 2021

Equipment and over 2 million ballots are being delivered to a coliseum in Arizona’s Maricopa County this week in preparation for a 2020 election audit set to start Friday.

Equipment, including 385 tabulators, was delivered and unloaded at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix on Wednesday. Boxes of ballots started arriving on Thursday morning.

I personally can't wait to see the outcome of this and the domino effect I would hope it haves once the fraud comes to light.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I personally can't wait to see the outcome of this and the domino effect I would hope it haves once the fraud comes to light.
I wonder about the chain of custody since the election. They've had enough time to 'meddle' with stuff - UNLESS they can prove 'stuff' has been secure and unmolested.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I wonder about the chain of custody since the election. They've had enough time to 'meddle' with stuff - UNLESS they can prove 'stuff' has been secure and unmolested.

Actually, I was wondering how many votes would be tossed because they can't prove the chain of custody or more importantly how many chains of custody are going to be deemed fraudulent.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
That's the way I look at this whole 'audit' crap! The books are already cooked. The machines have already been tampered with and prepared for that audit. How many times do we need to get hit over the head before we the people refuse to endure another fake 'investigation' ruse?

Enough already with the lies and deceit! I refuse to give them any credence. Credence needs to be earned during these days of deflection, misdirection and considering that fake news is the communication wing of the current illegitimate US communist government!

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
MENU

The Epoch Times

Votes are counted by staff at the Maricopa County Elections Department office in Phoenix, Ariz., on Nov. 5, 2020. (Courtney Pedroza/Getty Images)
Votes are counted by staff at the Maricopa County Elections Department office in Phoenix, Ariz., on Nov. 5, 2020. (Courtney Pedroza/Getty Images)MORE
ELECTION INTEGRITY

BY ZACHARY STIEBER
April 22, 2021 Updated: April 22, 2021
FacebookTweetEmail
511 Shares

317 Comments
Voting equipment and more than 2 million ballots are being delivered to a facility in Arizona’s Maricopa County this week in preparation for a 2020 election audit set to start on April 23.
Equipment, including 385 tabulators, was delivered and unloaded at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix on April 21, while boxes of the ballots began arriving early on April 22.

Maricopa County officials arranged for the deliveries, which took several trips and were supported by Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office personnel, to comply with subpoenas from the state Senate.
Officials who had sought to resist the subpoenas were overruled by a judge in February.
Workers with four firms, including Cyber Ninjas, will conduct the audit of 2.1 million ballots. They’re receiving $150,000. A One America News host helped raise at least another $150,000 for the effort.
The audit will be streamed live on One America News Network; people also can watch the audit online.
Auditors will examine the state’s system that checks voters in at polling sites, inspect and hand-count ballots, and review the electronic voting system. They will produce a report detailing all their findings in about 60 days.
MOST READ
Arizona’s Maricopa County Delivers Ballots, Equipment for 2020 Election Audit
Petition to Undo Whitmer’s COVID-19 Executive Orders Has Enough Valid Signatures
It isn’t clear how long the audit will take. The agreement giving auditors use of the arena runs through May 14.
Phones and recording devices aren’t allowed into the observation area, where observers from all political parties, and independents, will watch the ballot counting.
Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office personnel will provide security for the audit.
RELATED
Arizona Senate Hires 4 Firms to Audit 2.1 Million Ballots From 2020 Election
Senate President Karen Fann, a Republican, said last month that the audit will provide assurance that the 2020 results were accurate. Jack Sellers, the Republican chairman of Maricopa County’s Board of Supervisors, said on March 31 that two extensive and independent audits the month prior “showed no evidence of equipment malfunction or foul play.”
Arizona’s Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat, has asserted that the audit will be “biased.” Her office didn’t immediately respond to a request by The Epoch Times for comment.
Biden was the first Democratic presidential nominee to win Maricopa County, where Phoenix is located, in decades.
Follow Zachary on Twitter: @zackstieber
Follow Zachary on Parler: @zackstieber

The Epoch Times
Copyright © 2000 - 2021

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
MENU

The Epoch Times

Votes are counted by staff at the Maricopa County Elections Department office in Phoenix, Ariz., on Nov. 5, 2020. (Courtney Pedroza/Getty Images)
Votes are counted by staff at the Maricopa County Elections Department office in Phoenix, Ariz., on Nov. 5, 2020. (Courtney Pedroza/Getty Images)MORE
ELECTION INTEGRITY

BY ZACHARY STIEBER
April 22, 2021 Updated: April 22, 2021
FacebookTweetEmail
511 Shares

317 Comments
Voting equipment and more than 2 million ballots are being delivered to a facility in Arizona’s Maricopa County this week in preparation for a 2020 election audit set to start on April 23.
Equipment, including 385 tabulators, was delivered and unloaded at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix on April 21, while boxes of the ballots began arriving early on April 22.

Maricopa County officials arranged for the deliveries, which took several trips and were supported by Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office personnel, to comply with subpoenas from the state Senate.
Officials who had sought to resist the subpoenas were overruled by a judge in February.
Workers with four firms, including Cyber Ninjas, will conduct the audit of 2.1 million ballots. They’re receiving $150,000. A One America News host helped raise at least another $150,000 for the effort.
The audit will be streamed live on One America News Network; people also can watch the audit online.
Auditors will examine the state’s system that checks voters in at polling sites, inspect and hand-count ballots, and review the electronic voting system. They will produce a report detailing all their findings in about 60 days.
MOST READ
Arizona’s Maricopa County Delivers Ballots, Equipment for 2020 Election Audit
Petition to Undo Whitmer’s COVID-19 Executive Orders Has Enough Valid Signatures
It isn’t clear how long the audit will take. The agreement giving auditors use of the arena runs through May 14.
Phones and recording devices aren’t allowed into the observation area, where observers from all political parties, and independents, will watch the ballot counting.
Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office personnel will provide security for the audit.
RELATED
Senate President Karen Fann, a Republican, said last month that the audit will provide assurance that the 2020 results were accurate. Jack Sellers, the Republican chairman of Maricopa County’s Board of Supervisors, said on March 31 that two extensive and independent audits the month prior “showed no evidence of equipment malfunction or foul play.”
Arizona’s Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat, has asserted that the audit will be “biased.” Her office didn’t immediately respond to a request by The Epoch Times for comment.
Biden was the first Democratic presidential nominee to win Maricopa County, where Phoenix is located, in decades.
Follow Zachary on Twitter: @zackstieber
Follow Zachary on Parler: @zackstieber

The Epoch Times
Copyright © 2000 - 2021

What a farkin joke this is

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Am I the only one expecting a gas leak to level the place tonight? I called it here first.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Heard Antifa is reserving rooms at hotels in Maricopa county

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
With BLM and Antifa at the helm, it is going to take a very brave court to even look at this evidence. Just ask Sidney and Rudy for verification. Narrative of all narratives. Declare the winner, deny proof to the contrary, censor and contain, and then change the rules. All the hall marks of dis/misinformation and propaganda are well and truly at play here. And if all else fails, call it hate speech and hold investigators to account for daring to bring the Constitution into disrepute...........Even hate speech, with a mass anti Trump media expose and bias opinions of democratic led BigTech, might be thrown into the mix for good measure.

SH

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
With BLM and Antifa at the helm, it is going to take a very brave court to even look at this evidence. Just ask Sidney and Rudy for verification. Narrative of all narratives. Declare the winner, deny proof to the contrary, censor and contain, and then change the rules. All the hall marks of dis/misinformation and propaganda are well and truly at play here. And if all else fails, call it hate speech and hold investigators to account for daring to bring the Constitution into disrepute...........Even hate speech, with a mass anti Trump media expose and bias opinions of democratic led BigTech, might be thrown into the mix for good measure.

SH
Just like the Bolsheviks when they took over Russia. Fear and intimidation was their most effective weapon back then and it still is today. They know it works because they've done it before and they know how its going to turn out because they wrote the playbook.