• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
They really asking for it... pic.twitter.com/p3aJWGAg2l— ilDonaldoTrumpo (@ilDonaldoTrumpo) April 22, 2021

Ezm45JmXIAcL0Ok

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
BUT, and this is a HUUUGE but, their opponents did not know the playbook at the time....
Most objectors to the Bolsheviks are also Trumpsters. Unfortunately they still think Trump is riding over the hill to save them any minute now so they're remaining 'patient' while Rome burns brightly. While the Trumpers wait for their savior's second coming, the Bolsheviks get stronger and dig in deeper.

Unlike in the movies, the patient, timid good guy will always lose in real life because the bad guys cheat!!!

Why have I flipped on Trump?

Because the guy is STILL pushing the fake vaccines. For someone who puts Americans first he's pretty generous with those untested vials of poison for the very same people he's supposedly prioritizing and protecting.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Come on Bro, it’s not a fake vaccine

It doesn’t have chemtrails of flat earth aspects

It’s just untested and possibly unsafe in the long term (short term affects are similar to other drugs but anecdotes are scary)

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Democrat Party in Maricopa county filing lawsuit against forensic investigation stating that it's "biased"....
Article at Bonginoreport

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Judge Orders TEMPORARY HALT to Arizona Forensic Ballot Audit Until Monday after Democrats File Suit to Shut Down Process​

By Jim Hoft
Published April 23, 2021 at 2:49pm

An Arizona judge paused the recount for Maricopa County until Monday.

The Democrats cited concerns about whether a private vendor hired to review nearly 2.1 million ballots cast in the state’s largest county is complying with state laws governing election security.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
and the saga continues.... put yer money where yer mouth is...

Maricopa County Audit WILL Continue After Arizona Democrats Refuse To Pay $1 Million Bond​

"We will not risk our supporters's hard-earned dollars"​

by JACK HADFIELD

April 23, 2021

The forensic audit of over 2 million ballots from Maricopa County will continue unabated, after Arizona Democrats refused to pay a judge-ordered $1 million bond.​

National File reported on Friday that Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Christoper Coury said that the forensic audit of all 2.1 million 2020 ballots from the Arizona county, which started on Friday, should be temporarily halted from Friday at 5 p.m. until 12 p.m. on Monday. The order came as the result of a lawsuit from Arizona Democrats, who wanted to stop the Maricopa audit, claiming that they were various irregularities with the effort, despite the Senate ensuring a high level of transparency throughout the process.

The court ultimately determined the Democrats should put up $1 million in order to pause the audit, to fund any potential increase in costs that would come as a result of the temporary halt. The pause would not go ahead without the bond being posted. On Friday afternoon, the Arizona Democrat Party confirmed that they were completely unwilling to pony up the money.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sounds like a joke, but it also sounds like the truth.
What is, "The world today Alex?

...I'll take "You really couldn't make this stuff up for $400 please"

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Come on Bro, it’s not a fake vaccine

what I am being told is it doesn't even meet the definition of a vaccine,

so the whole characterization of it as such is completely false

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
what I am being told is it doesn't even meet the definition of a vaccine,

so the whole characterization of it as such is completely false

Yes, I agree it’s gene therapy not a classic vaccine (even though they updated the definition to include mRNA as a new type)

For me the issue is the short cut of the safety trials. No one knows what’s going to happen in the long term to all these guinee pigs

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
No one knows what’s going to happen in the long term to all these guinee pigs
I think this has been in the works for over a decade & they know what is going to happen when they mix the "some time in the future dose" with what they are shoving through today.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-04-24 at 2.23.57 PM.png

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Does anyone actually see the watermark in those videos? I think it's a great sign though that they are actually looking for something like a watermark.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
This shit gets creepier each day! I want to wake up and get the fuck outta this stinkin' nightmare!!!!!

1619391421099.png

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
@KanekoaTheGreat
12h
·

MARICOPA

Let me explain why the establishment is so terrified of the ongoing audit.

This is the first audit of its kind in the history of US elections.

Currently, an understaffed tiny federal agency (EAC) and 2 private testing companies (Pro V&V and SLI Compliance) are responsible for certification of our nation’s voting systems.

One of the chief employees at the EAC is a former 10-year executive of Dominion Voting Systems.

Pro V&V and SLI Compliance like Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic are all members of CISA’s Sector Coordinating Council.

The same council that issued the “most secure election in American history” statement shortly after the election on Nov. 12th.

The testing from Pro V&V and SLI Compliance had been characterized as “superficial” and “cursory testing” by election security experts.

➡️ Enter Cyber Ninjas.

This is an unprecedented thorough audit of an election. From the voter rolls to the physical paper ballots and through the entire electronic voting system.

This includes the election management system, ballot images, adjudication machines, compact flash drives, USB drives, audit logs, election database servers, chain of custody documents, etc.

Everything will be audited under one all-encompassing audit by individuals not associated with the government or voting machine companies.

Instead of a “superficial” testing of the machines or hand recounts that just run the same printed ballot images through scanners, this will be the first thorough independent audit of a US election in modern history.

Cyber Ninjas Maricopa Audit:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/do...-ninjas-statement-of-work-executed-033121.pdf

==========================

https://rumble.com/vg17o9-georgia-i...0000-illegal-ballots-in-race-decided-by-.html

@BannonWarRoom
19h
·
‘Georgia is Going to Be Next’: Over 600,000 Illegal Ballots in Race Decided by 11,000

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Lets see, the most fraudulent election in history with the most thourough audit... Sounds like they ought to find piles of fraud. It also sounds like they walked into a trap. We shall see.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
1619404908303.png

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
@KanekoaTheGreat
12h
·

MARICOPA

Let me explain why the establishment is so terrified of the ongoing audit.

This is the first audit of its kind in the history of US elections.

Currently, an understaffed tiny federal agency (EAC) and 2 private testing companies (Pro V&V and SLI Compliance) are responsible for certification of our nation’s voting systems.

One of the chief employees at the EAC is a former 10-year executive of Dominion Voting Systems.

Pro V&V and SLI Compliance like Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic are all members of CISA’s Sector Coordinating Council.

The same council that issued the “most secure election in American history” statement shortly after the election on Nov. 12th.

The testing from Pro V&V and SLI Compliance had been characterized as “superficial” and “cursory testing” by election security experts.

➡️ Enter Cyber Ninjas.

This is an unprecedented thorough audit of an election. From the voter rolls to the physical paper ballots and through the entire electronic voting system.

This includes the election management system, ballot images, adjudication machines, compact flash drives, USB drives, audit logs, election database servers, chain of custody documents, etc.

Everything will be audited under one all-encompassing audit by individuals not associated with the government or voting machine companies.

Instead of a “superficial” testing of the machines or hand recounts that just run the same printed ballot images through scanners, this will be the first thorough independent audit of a US election in modern history.

Cyber Ninjas Maricopa Audit:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/do...-ninjas-statement-of-work-executed-033121.pdf

==========================

https://rumble.com/vg17o9-georgia-i...0000-illegal-ballots-in-race-decided-by-.html

@BannonWarRoom
19h
·
‘Georgia is Going to Be Next’: Over 600,000 Illegal Ballots in Race Decided by 11,000

Good stuff !
Thanks !!

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
colored t-shirts explanation - kind of -

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...em-used-maricopa-county-forensic-audit-video/

Yellow T-Shirts: Dealing with mail-in ballots, there are five tables for this group, ballots then moved to the green table
Green T-Shirts: Not exactly clear what ballots they are looking at
Blue T-Shirts tables: The group allegedly inspecting folds
Red T-Shirts: Not sure
Orange T-Shirts: Election observers

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
G6o8RRJ.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
colored t-shirts explanation - kind of -

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...em-used-maricopa-county-forensic-audit-video/

Yellow T-Shirts: Dealing with mail-in ballots, there are five tables for this group, ballots then moved to the green table
Green T-Shirts: Not exactly clear what ballots they are looking at
Blue T-Shirts tables: The group allegedly inspecting folds
Red T-Shirts: Not sure
Orange T-Shirts: Election observers
Free Teeshirts? I want a teeshirt!!

It's all so nice and transparent. We'll see if this produces anything tangible or if it's just another prepared sideshow for the masses to drool on for a while until the next show starts

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Free Teeshirts? I want a teeshirt!!

It's all so nice and transparent. We'll see if this produces anything tangible or if it's just another prepared sideshow for the masses to drool on for a while until the next show starts
All I know is that the camera feeds are on the internet and the lefties are watching it like a hawk along with poll watchers from every party are there and so far not a peep from anyone. That speaks volumes. It also puts the Maricopa board of elections on the spot since they too played games with the poll watchers.

Gee! The auditors had no issues with poll watchers interfering with the audit why did you claim letting the poll watchers that close to the original tallying was going to cause issues? No amount of spin Maricopa is going to be bought by anyone. Again, the people are being shown that the election was a scam.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
so far not a peep from anyone.
Camera #9 - X22Reported on someone was watching and thought there was 'something' amiss...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Camera #9 - X22Reported on someone was watching and thought there was 'something' amiss...

x22 needs to keep interest up to keep getting those clicks. Dave's been sounding like a broken record lately, sprinkling a lot of the same stuff into the current videos I've seen.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

If it was really anything I am sure the MSM would have it featured front and center. So far, nothing.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If it was really anything I am sure the MSM would have it featured front and center. So far, nothing.
That depends on who's doing the 'doing'.... if it's the D's with an embedded operative you won't hear a thing.

I wonder how they chose those on the floor? I'd make them all get Trump tats on their arm....

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The MSM won't touch this audit with a 10 foot pole. The last thing they want to do is draw attention to it

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The MSM won't touch this audit with a 10 foot pole. The last thing they want to do is draw attention to it

If any young and dumb reporter even mentions the word audit they would be fired immediately and then black listed.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
sorry if posted already -- link to mike lendell and his newest production --

Absolute Interference​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 12.41.34 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

NEWS FROM ARIZONA AUDIT: The Number Of Illegal Votes In Maricopa County Could Easily Reach More Than 250,000 Votes​

Photo of Author in Chief
Author in Chief
1 day ago

arizona-audit-possible-illegal-votes

arizona-audit-possible-illegal-votes

On Saturday, the Arizona forensic audit continued at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in downtown Phoenix.

In Arizona, for months the Board of Supervisors in Maricopa County have complained about calls for a forensic review of the ballots in this large and crucial county.

The Board members guaranteed everything was fine but they won’t let anyone get close to their results.

They spent weeks after the election messing with ballots before they formally concluded the election results.

However, regardless of their efforts to prevent an audit of the Maricopa County results the forensic audit is now taking place at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum.

The audit is being live-streamed from 9 different angles from the arena floor at azaudit.org.
The election workers are running true forensic testing on the ballots!

Something HUGE is being revealed there right now!

Here’s what we’ve received on Sunday morning:
arizona-audit-possible-results.png

It’s happening Patriots! The truth is coming out…
TRUMP WON!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

“The Mainstream Media Is Now Coming In for Their Bombing Runs” – Steve Bannon Warns of the Coming Media Attacks on the AZ Audit​

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Hold what line? I don't listen to the media and I stopped following and listening to the clairvoyant mystics on the internet who've been predicting for years that justice is right around the corner.

I'll wait and see what shakes out. I don't have any lines to hold

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Medic Monday – April 26, 2021​

April 26, 2021 / by Praying Medic

Greg Harvey and I discuss the Maricopa County election audit.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1619467899961.png

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score