• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
I don't think the audit will uncover any fraudulent votes, for if it does, it renders the whole election null and void.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Some interesting info on the recount. The judge that recused himself.

Arizona UPDATE....what the heck is going on!?!?​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Update in AZ on new Judge....old Clinton Ties....​

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I don't think the audit will uncover any fraudulent votes, for if it does, it renders the whole election null and void.
Agreed! It's all fluff and fodder until they actually have something concrete....and even then that might get massaged in a manner that some court will declare it the audit null and the beat will go on.

That's what always happens. If this time is different I'll wait until it actually is before I get all excited . I no longer get all hot and bothered by what the internet celebrities predict. Talk is bullshit! Results are King!!!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The start of a new day

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Windham, New Hampshire Officials Meet to Select Analysts for Forensic Audit – Choose Verified Voting as First of Three Companies for Review​

By Jim Hoft
Published April 26, 2021 at 10:24pm

Guest post by Dr. Dave Strang in New Hampshire

Tonight, the Windham Board of Selectmen held a public meeting to discuss their choice of an analyst for the forensic audit team that will investigate the largest discrepancy between machine and hand counts for any election in the history of New Hampshire. This meeting was already shrouded in controversy when the Town Administrator announced 13 days ago that this meeting would be held in a non-public session when legally there were no grounds to qualify it for such secrecy. There was such outcry to this decision to hide their deliberations from the public, that the Selectmen’s phone lines and email inboxes were flooded by outraged citizens. As a result, a week ago today, the Selectmen reversed this misguided choice and announced this evening’s meeting would be held in public.

Tonight, only 4 out of the 5 selectmen were present (it was unclear why Selectwoman Jennifer Simmons did not attend), and 3 of the 4 announced support for the team of Dr. Andrew Appel and Verified Voting.

The lone dissenter voted for Jovan Hutton Pulitzer. Tomorrow it is widely expected that Sec. of State William Gardner will announce the second analyst, chosen jointly with the NH Attorney General. Then, the two analysts chosen will together select the third analyst to round out the forensic audit team. The bill signed into law on April 12 by Gov. Sununu (Senate Bill 43), requires the audit to be completed in 45 days, making May 27th the “drop dead date” to get this completed.

I feel the choice of Dr. Appel and Verified Voting is an excellent starting point for this audit team. ASOG, headed by Col. Phil Waldron, as well as Doug Logan of Cyber Ninjas made excellent presentations last week but were not chosen. All of us here in NH are eager to see who the AG and Sec. of State choose and are anxious to see how this team rounds itself out.

David Strang, MD

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Go Team Yellow. They look a little bored. Give em some more ballots to declare BS.

None of those 9 cameras gives you a close look at what they are doing though? Good overview but that's about all.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Arizona Auditor Heading To Michigan…​

April 27, 2021
Virus-Outbreak-Michigan-1585885245.jpg

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE

The consulting firm hired by the Republican-led Senate in Arizona to conduct an audit of the 2020 election in Maricopa County is also set to play a role in a lawsuit in Michigan.

A judge in the ever-expanding Michigan case, which is also focused on the 2020 election, said on Monday that the Florida-based Cyber Ninjas will be allowed to offer a rebuttal to a report that reaffirmed that human error, not Dominion Voting Systems machine software, led to early tabulation errors in Antrim County.

The plaintiff’s “expert witness” list submitted to Antrim County Circuit Judge Kevin Elsenheimer for responding to an analysis by J. Alex Halderman, a professor of computer science and engineering at the University of Michigan, released by the Michigan Department of State, specifically names Cyber Ninjas owner Doug Logan, who has promoted allegations of voter fraud on social media.

In the face of critics who claim the Maricopa County audit is being conducted by “conspiracy theorists,” Logan has insisted that his personal views are irrelevant to the audit.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Go Team Yellow. They look a little bored. Give em some more ballots to declare BS.

None of those 9 cameras gives you a close look at what they are doing though? Good overview but that's about all.
I think they're to show the overall process? The different colored shirts are to ID anyone wandering off into a different station area where they have no business being??

They work at a snails pace - like postal workers seem to do.

No rush, no hurry. If it were Patriots they'd be stepping up the pace and getting the lead out.

I'd like to know how they 'found' these workers....

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
What is the end game of these audits?

And will anything come of it?

I do not think any court will overturn the election , kick Xiben and cameltoe out of office and reinstate Trump as the 46 potus.

I hope I am wrong but at this stage l I doubt it.

uno

Reaction score
And they had 2 million ballots to inspect?
My math says if one ballot is inspected every five seconds it will take 347 eight hour days!
Maybe my math sucks?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

I do not think any court will overturn the election , kick Xiben and cameltoe out of office and reinstate Trump as the 46 potus.

Just more lies

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

That’s the 64 thousand dollar question

No way there is an overturning but if we can get traction on proving the election was rigged it’ll give us a fighting chance of swaying public opinion toward integrity improvements like voter ID

My hope anyway

Even if nothing comes out of it, getting to the truth will matter to some Americans

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
That’s the 64 thousand dollar question

No way there is an overturning but if we can get traction on proving the election was rigged it’ll give us a fighting chance of swaying public opinion toward integrity improvements like voter ID

My hope anyway

Even if nothing comes out of it, getting to the truth will matter to some Americans

if , big word

a lot of people will NOT be voting in any upcoming elections unless there are some changes

voter id is one

getting rid of Dominion voting machines is the big one

I would prefer dancing with the stars call in and vote by phone over Dominion any day

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
In phone voting day I will take a pic of my dick, and send that.

Does it lean left or right. Its a toss up.

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I would prefer dancing with the stars call in and vote by phone over Dominion any day
Funny you mention that. A couple decades ago, I was in an office with an ISP as a major tenant. I helped them with some technical issues. At one point, they had some business with a company that paid them for automated calls to some phone-in polling service. They got some small fee for every vote call. I guess their TV voting system was pretty much corrupt.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

how many times can they vote , like 5?......and if a viewer tries to vote 6 times , their vote is rejected

pretty fecking sad that a damn tv program using phone voting can have integrity but not presidential elections

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

They’ve got medicine for that now ;)

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Just a thought but if/when they find MAJOR foul play will it lead to large lawsuits? Many many lawsuits that will be worldwide talking points. But then what? What other legal ramifications will this lead too?

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1619577165987.png

A question we’ve been getting a lot today is about @MaricopaCounty ballots. Did you know there are NO watermarks on @MaricopaCounty ballots? Get more facts like this in our @MaricopaVote

“Just the Facts”

https://twitter.com/MaricopaVote/status/1386855921918242818

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What I understand is the UV lights are used to examine the paper, ink, creases etc but not actually looking for watermarks. Perhaps if a ballot has a watermark it would be considered fraudulent? But ive also read that every printed piece of paper has some identifying water mark from the actual printer itself.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Per liberal reporter Brahn Resnik, who spews liberal talking points that this audit is a “rogue audit”, the former Perkins Coie attorney and now Arizona judge, Judge Martin, claimed he was worried about the rights of the voters in Maricopa County. Brahm also shares that the auditors are working very hard to get this audit done by May 14. (These distractions and efforts to stop the audit from Democrats no doubt don’t help.)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/breaking-arizona-court-today-new-judge-expresses-concerns-constitutional-rights-voters-maricopa-county/

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Judge Martin, claimed he was worried about the rights of the voters in Maricopa County.
Never says what 'rights' those might be. Not that anyone's name is on any of these ballots, so 'rights' is rather nebulous...

There are only two outcomes to the recount.

1. There was NO fraud and the recount will show this.
2. There WAS fraud and the recount will show this.

What's the problem?

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
View attachment 208887
A question we’ve been getting a lot today is about @MaricopaCounty ballots. Did you know there are NO watermarks on @MaricopaCounty ballots? Get more facts like this in our @MaricopaVote

“Just the Facts”

https://twitter.com/MaricopaVote/status/1386855921918242818
This fact alone should have people asking “Why not?” Watermarks are a commonly used security device. Why didn’t Maricopa board of elections choose not to use a cheap and ubiquitous security procedure? So somebody could cheat?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
sorry if posted already -- link to mike lendell and his newest production --

Absolute Interference​

direct vid link = https://cdn.michaeljlindell.com/downloads/absolute-interference.mp4
long vid - 2 hours - 2.1 gigs...
So far, 15mn to download 25% with (free) stand-alone ClipGrab, the fastest downloader I've found so far...

Edit - it took 1h1mn to download the whole show.

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Never says what 'rights' those might be. Not that anyone's name is on any of these ballots, so 'rights' is rather nebulous...

There are only two outcomes to the recount.

1. There was NO fraud and the recount will show this.
2. There WAS fraud and the recount will show this.

What's the problem?

I DID notice that ONE of the items that they're checking is if there are fingerprints on the ballots...
That would be expected if a LIVE PERSON was filling the form...
Otherwise, poll workers would only touch the edges...
That might be the reason for the "purple-lights-check"
It might be very pertinent...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

This is how I think it will turn out:

1. We all know -- right now -- that there was massive fraud.

2. The fake, unfolded mail-in ballots are being separated. The signature and other false (eg: out of state/underage/etc. voters) WILL make it perfectly clear to every American that there was Chinese fuckery. 100,000's already found. Undeniable and obvious links to CCP confirmed already. Illegal Internet connections designed into the shit voting machines. Connected to 40 countries. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...s-find-nearly-three-dozen-u-s-voting-n1112436

3. The United States Military was given control BEFORE Trump left office. (viz: "peaceful transition to military control")

4. WHEN the absolutely required information nailing and proving the theft is shown to the whole world...

5. "They will have been shown."

6. There will be a reset by the Military -- Strict Constitutional Government.

7. Traitors will be dealt with.

Have faith, my brother. Stick wiv yer Unca. I never drop my rifle and run. To quote Yellowbeard: "They'll have to kill me before I die!"

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

2. The fake, unfolded mail-in ballots are being separated. The signature and other false (eg: out of state/underage/etc. voters) WILL make it perfectly clear to every American that there was Chinese fuckery. 100,000's already found. Undeniable and obvious links to CCP confirmed already.

3. The United States Military was given control BEFORE Trump left office.

4. WHEN the absolutely required information is shown to the whole world...

Have faith, my brother. Stick wiv yer Unca. I never drop my rifle and run. To quote Yellowbeard: "They'll have to kill me before I die!"

From your keyboard to God's ear.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

2. The fake, unfolded mail-in ballots are being separated. The signature and other false (eg: out of state/underage/etc. voters) WILL make it perfectly clear to every American that there was Chinese fuckery. 100,000's already found. Undeniable and obvious links to CCP confirmed already. Illegal Internet connections designed into the shit voting machines. Connected to 40 countries. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...s-find-nearly-three-dozen-u-s-voting-n1112436

3. The United States Military was given control BEFORE Trump left office. (viz: "peaceful transition to military control")

4. WHEN the absolutely required information nailing and proving the theft is shown to the whole world...

To a certain point I would have to agree. I think the military will disseminate the information about the chicanery and then have the groundswell of opposition to the fraudulent individuals forcing those individuals to resign. This way any succeeding administration won’t look like a military puppet.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
To a certain point I would have to agree. I think the military will disseminate the information about the chicanery and then have the groundswell of opposition to the fraudulent individuals forcing those individuals to resign. This way any succeeding administration won’t look like a military puppet.
One minor add: They will not get a chance to resign. They will be arrested and charged with treason. They will be legally judged by a military tribunal.

Don't forget this slops over into the child-rape circus, too. Same people. Panda eyes.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

You may be onto something Unca but I won't say yes or no, I'll just wait and see, like the rest of us are doing!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
so what happens when the audits are appealed and the can is kicked down the road for four years?

what happens if the evidence ends up in court and the judge rules against the audit and goes along with the fraud?

what are they gonna do , appeal to the Supreme Court?

this fraud can be prolonged for 4 more years while America goes down the drain and the Chicoms take over....them and the beaners

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
so what happens when the audits are appealed and the can is kicked down the road for four years?

what happens if the evidence ends up in court and the judge rules against the audit and goes along with the fraud?

this fraud can be prolonged for 4 more years while America goes down the drain and the Chicoms take over....them and the beaners
See Russian collusion and fake impeachments for more information on this topic^^^^^^

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

If the Military is in control -> that is NOT how they roll...
If Lawyers and dress wearing Judges are in control -> that may be probable