• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1621277288628.png

https://runbeck.net/wp-content/uploads/SentioProductSheet.pdf

multi-layered security devices on ballots

like what?

watermarks and folding artifacts?

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Its coming on June, does anyone still trust the plan??
I thought I saw the plan was coming in May. It's been pushed to June now?

My shocked face >>>> >;-O

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I thought I saw the plan was coming in May. It's been pushed to June now?

My shocked face >>>> >;-O
Despite the whimpers from the corners and from under the bed, I do not see any failure in making the whole thing obvious even to someone from New Haven. Despite the threats and stomping feet and breath holding... the timeline is:

They must be shown. <-- Crikey! Are they ever being shown.

Must go through Darkness to Light. <-- I do not see a specific date there, but I do note that despite the DS/Cabal's desperate moves, real audits are lighting up in several states (WI. MI, GA)

And it only takes ONE state eg: AZ to remove Flashbang. <-- Does that not interest you in the slightest as being significant?

Coming from everywhere. Where there used to be silence, there is now information. Cuomo. Fauci. <-- Caught lying under oath to Congress -- impossible to cover up.

More and more piling up. And piling up faster each day.

Last edited:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Despite the whimpers from the corners and from under the bed, I do not see any failure in making the whole thing obvious even to someone from New Haven.

More and more piling up.

I kinda agree with you Unca, but there's pain for a lot of good folks. And even though there is much of the swindle being uncovered, it does seem like it will be handled as business as usual.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Despite the whimpers from the corners and from under the bed, I do not see any failure in making the whole thing obvious even to someone from New Haven.

More and more piling up.
I know Walt, just busting chops as I'm often prone to do. I'm not rooting against a plan. On the contrary, I'm desperately hoping there is a plan currently in place/under way and I'm totally wrong. It will be much better for everyone as well as easier for me to recover from eating crow than if I'm right and there is no plan.

Frankly, I have no idea what's going on and not going on. I'm no better than anyone else here. I watch and wait. That's all any of us can do. How excited and hopeful we each get is personal preference and we're all different, therefore we all cope a bit differently!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
We got a different mindset.

My glass is getting fuller... yours is getting fuller, but nowhere near as fast as would be wonderfully satisfying.

I look back at the video shots of votes being flipped LIVE ON TELEVISION and know that historic fuckup will never go away.

FIVE STATES... FIVE SELF-INCRIMINATING, PRIMA FACIE PROOFS FOREVER AVAILABLE.

Want one?

1621283107086.png

There are four videos at the link where you can watch the votes flip yourself in case you think everyone just forgot:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I kinda agree with you Unca, but there's pain for a lot of good folks. And even though there is much of the swindle being uncovered, it does seem like it will be handled as business as usual.
Pain is nature's way of telling you something is wrong.

Some folks need a good wack upside the head to learn something.

So be it.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Michigan Voter Fraud Atty. Matt DePerno’s Office Broken Into – Then VFW Hall Cancels DePerno Presser After Threats!

1621291650557.png

Matthew DePerno is the brave lawyer representing Bill Bailey, the plaintiff in the Antrim County, MI voter fraud case.
100 Percent Fed Up reports- For several months, Erik Grill, the attorney for Michigan’s dishonest Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, has been pushing hard to dismiss Bill Bailey’s voter fraud case against Antrim County that she was added to as a defendant by Michigan’s radical, far-left Attorney General Dana Nessel.
DePerno has received multiple threats over his fight to expose voter fraud in Antrim County, Michigan where over 5,000 votes were flipped from Trump to Biden in the November election in a solidly RED county.

On Friday evening, Matt DePerno’s law office was broken into.
According to DePerno, the break-in took place in the late evening. Police were called to investigate the break-in and it was determined that nothing was stolen. The real question is, who broke into DePerno’s office and what were they looking for?

On Monday, DePerno scheduled a press conference in Traverse City, MI at the VFW hall, where he planned to drop a bombshell discovery in the Antrim County voter fraud case.
Today, DePerno got a call from a VFW representative telling him that they could no longer allow him to use the VFW hall for his press conference after they allegedly received threats from someone or some group for allowing DePerno to use their facility for his press conference.

DePerno’s press conference will now be held at 12 PM the American Legion Post 35 at 1231 Hastings St. Traverse City, MI. 49686

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/breaking-michigan-voter-fraud-atty-matt-depernos-office-broken-vfw-hall-cancels-deperno-threats/

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
For the purposes of the discussion, lets say the Arizona audit comes back with a declaration of fraud. Does that compel the SCOTUS or any other body to do anything about it?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
All they need to do is support the election recount.

If there is nothing wrong with the vote, then they shouldn't be pushing back so hard.

It makes it appear they are hiding something and therefore the investigation should continue to prove there either was, or there was not election fraud.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
View attachment 210886
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/live-stream-video-panicked-maricopa-county-board-supervisors-hold-monday-meeting-tuesdays-senate-grilling/ Live-Stream Video: Panicked Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Hold Monday Meeting Before Tuesday’s Senate Grilling — Starting at 4 PM ET

Watched two minutes of those hacks. HA, they did not look like they were having a good time. And the one question I heard was the reporter sounding MORE panicked than the stupid supervisors. Those guys looked real bad.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Antrim County Audit Attorney Finds Program on Connected Voting System that could Manipulate Michigan Votes

https://noqreport.com/2021/05/12/antrim-county-audit-attorney-finds-program-on-connected-voting-system-that-could-manipulate-michigan-votes/

“Fraud, as they say, fraud vitiates everything. It wipes it out,” he said. “If there is fraud, what happened never happened in terms of the results. So, in Antrim County, our first goal is to ensure that Antrim County is not certified or decertified. It should never have been certified in the first place and I’ll tell you why.”

This is when he dropped one of the many bombshells from the interview. DePerno claims they found MySQL database management software on the tabulation machines in Antrim County. This is significant for a couple of reasons. First, it’s not supposed to be there, which means someone intentionally put it there. Second, it can be used to manipulate the database and make changes to results.

“It is not a certified program on that system,” he said. “And you can use that system to manipulate the votes. You can use that system to go right into the Election Management System database and do whatever you want.”

More in link…

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
pictures aren't evidence any more. This is just more fluff and fodder to keep people busy guessing while the cabal tightens their grip on their our new, illegitimate government!
and all the videos were erased, while the security team was out getting coffee...we can all understand all those long hours of watching a screen, it's a tough job

and the transportation of the entire operation, mid-operation, yeah that was a good idea also, probably saved themselves a lot of money renting that gymnasium for part of the job...or they're just bad with time management, idk

i hope those children enjoyed their 4 hour graduation event!
Congratulations Class of 2021!

1621295914674.png

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
All they need to do is support the election recount.

If there is nothing wrong with the vote, then they shouldn't be pushing back so hard.

It makes it appear they are hiding something and therefore the investigation should continue to prove there either was, or there was not election fraud.

That's a given GH. The question still is, does an audit result of fraud force any of the govco outfits to take some sort of action. Or are these audits a case of "yes there was fraud, but we'll do better next time, I promise"?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
AZ GOP Chair Kelli Ward talks with Dinesh D’Souza about what the heck is going on in Maricopa County with election audit

1621303520403.png

https://therightscoop.com/az-gop-chair-kelli-ward-talks-with-dinesh-dsouza-about-what-the-heck-is-going-on-in-maricopa-county-with-election-audit/

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Boy oh boy, is this going to be a grilling or what?

The key question is not the burden off proof of who done what when, where and why? Moreover, was this deletion and other anomalies and irregulars done with intent?

If, by a wave of incompetence's, a legislator who failed to show because of ill health or family emergency, and an ill-informed staff at the ballot counts, IF, and a massive IF, then the old 'yes we screwed up and promise to do better next time. However, no gap analyses was conducted, and the culprits have pushed very obstacle in the way of the audit.

When the onus of proof is founded on a deliberate attempt to defraud the voter from the right to a fair election, and deliberate malice is proved without a shadow of doubt, and given the USA is at war. Treason must be considered, and the Military Courts implemented, with Sidney Powel at the helm, with the stack of evidence that the treasonous SCOTUS failed to hear or even look at. Then all judges and legislators and every other entity must be trialed also.

Stay safe our American Patriots, you have our prayers. Do not allow the corrupt system to silence you. Protest peacefully, and if any ANTIFA are there like Jan 6th, to stir things up, they are easily recognized. THE RUCKSACK, and normally dark attire with no change of shoes, and will try and blend in with the odd MAGA hat or small bandana etc. And, will head up a violent act, so the authorities and media can again place the blame on the Patriots and avoid justice. Do not follow their enticements, allow them as front runners to enter the places. Do unto them what they have done to the Patriots. Pick them off out of the crowd and find out who the heck they are? I am not advocating violence, but some people sure as heck need a serious flogging. Surround then, and ask to look at their mobile phones, and contacts, video's, etc etc. Investigate them.

Gods Grace and Blessings always.

SH

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
What bunch of cucks.

SH
Circling the wagons and telling the same lie, they've worked hard and are good people. Tell the lie enough and you'll begin to believe it

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
That's a given GH. The question still is, does an audit result of fraud force any of the govco outfits to take some sort of action. Or are these audits a case of "yes there was fraud, but we'll do better next time, I promise"?
Scotus won't get involved with local elections. State courts will. What relief are you seeking from the courts? What do you expect is going to happen from all of this? Best case is some people go to jail. Thats the best that could happen. They aren't going to hold a new election. They aren't going to overturn the results of last Nov. They probably aren't going to get rid of the new fangled voting machines either.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
I'm not seeking any remedy Cigarlover, from the courts or otherwise. I made the comment because so many on here seem to be hanging their hats on a result in the affirmative for fraud as a sure fire way to get Trump back in and Piss Pants swinging from the end of a rope.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
While I am pounding the shit out of the narrative,
Antrim County Audit Attorney Finds Program on Connected Voting System that could Manipulate Michigan Votes

https://noqreport.com/2021/05/12/antrim-county-audit-attorney-finds-program-on-connected-voting-system-that-could-manipulate-michigan-votes/

“Fraud, as they say, fraud vitiates everything. It wipes it out,” he said. “If there is fraud, what happened never happened in terms of the results. So, in Antrim County, our first goal is to ensure that Antrim County is not certified or decertified. It should never have been certified in the first place and I’ll tell you why.”

This is when he dropped one of the many bombshells from the interview. DePerno claims they found MySQL database management software on the tabulation machines in Antrim County. This is significant for a couple of reasons. First, it’s not supposed to be there, which means someone intentionally put it there. Second, it can be used to manipulate the database and make changes to results.

“It is not a certified program on that system,” he said. “And you can use that system to manipulate the votes. You can use that system to go right into the Election Management System database and do whatever you want.”

More in link…
I was going to post this.

IT IS OVERWHELMINGLY CONCRETE PROOF TO THE WHOLE WORLD THAT THE ELECTION WAS RUN WITH RIGGED MACHINES.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm not seeking any remedy Cigarlover, from the courts or otherwise. I made the comment because so many on here seem to be hanging their hats on a result in the affirmative for fraud as a sure fire way to get Trump back in and Piss Pants swinging from the end of a rope.
chiefie and CL: There is no longer any need whatsoever for SCOTUS to even be notified. None at all. The MILITARY TRIBUNAL will handle it. SCOTUS had their chance, and the DS/Cabal showed everyone just exactly who SCOTUS reported to. They must be shown.

Now can you make the connection between Law Of War, the EO, the encirclement of enemy-occupied land (DC) by American forces?

Question to ask just yourself: With concrete proof that Michigan DOMINION machines could be vote-flipped AFTER being counted, and with concrete proof that there were illegal modems in the voting machines connected to the Internet. And with concrete proof that multiple other countries colluded with the CIA to usurp the election...

Are they being shown? You betcha.

With the election blasted apart, with the idiocy of Lib BLM governing becoming painfully obvious to everyone (Chicongo, L.A., Seattle, etc), will we see Light out of our current and necessary Darkness? You betcha.

I am not clinging to anything. I know a winning strategy when I see one.

Try to refute anything found on these crooked machines, DS/Cabal -- just try. You cannot, and you are going down. We are winning bigly.

They must have their noses ground into the shit, so even if their eyes stay squeezed shut -- they still know the truth.

Last edited:

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I have a bit of experience with information technology security, although dated.

When we were on the DMZ in S. Korea, OPORDS had to be written on a computer that had zero network capability.
Same in Panama.

The computers for sensitive information were kept in a vault, both places. All use took place in the vault. I am positive the vaults were Faraday cages. We had a destruction plan in place and practiced for the material in the vaults, including the computers and data.

Just sayin'

Eliminate networking, computers from the voting process. I don't care if it takes a month to count.

They shouldn't even have calculators. Use the old four marks and then a strike across them on an angle for counting so the morons don't have to take their shoes off.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Eliminate networking, computers from the voting process. I don't care if it takes a month to count.
^^^There it is in a nutshell^^^

You have my Moo GG

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
chiefie and CL: There is no longer any need whatsoever for SCOTUS to even be notified. None at all. The MILITARY TRIBUNAL will handle it. SCOTUS had their chance, and the DS/Cabal showed everyone just exactly who SCOTUS reported to. They must be shown.

Now can you make the connection between Law Of War, the EO, the encirclement of enemy-occupied land (DC) by American forces?

Question to ask just yourself: With concrete proof that Michigan DOMINION machines could be vote-flipped AFTER being counted, and with concrete proof that there were illegal modems in the voting machines connected to the Internet. And with concrete proof that multiple other countries colluded with the CIA to usurp the election...

Are they being shown? You betcha.

With the election blasted apart, with the idiocy of Lib BLM governing becoming painfully obvious to everyone (Chicongo, L.A., Seattle, etc), will we see Light out of our current and necessary Darkness? You betcha.

I am not clinging to anything. I know a winning strategy when I see one.

Try to refute anything found on these crooked machines, DS/Cabal -- just try. You cannot, and you are going down. We are winning bigly.

They must have their noses ground into the shit, so even if their eyes stay squeezed shut -- they still know the truth.
If anything makes sense to me its this. Having said that I'm not clinging to anything either, I'm just keeping my distance and paying attention every day like a good observer. No expectations, no ridicule or criticism , no embarrassing claims or predictions that never seem to come to fruition for me any more; just watching and waiting.

I hope you're right Walt!

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
There is not going to be a military tribunal. Sorry, I didn't believe it the first time it didn't happen and there is no way it's going to happen now, To most Americans the election issue is dead along with the voting process. However I will admit there are still a few holdouts who think something is going to change.

What was wrong with the old style of voting machines where you walked in pulled a lever and the votes were counted when you opened the curtain? The answer of course is that it's a lot harder to manipulate the elections with the old style machines. Now it's a new business where a company is hired to design programs to change ballots during the process. And this is the reason voter turnout will be one of the lowest next election.

We are a nation of sheep. 80 million voters that voted for trump are to scared to take their country back.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Good Morning !

NBC News apparently found an expert answer to what happens if a 4G modem is discovered in voting equipment.

“Once you add that modem, you are de-certifying it ... It (the election) is no longer federally certified."

Good to know, right? - https://t.co/0NFp1DdS9O https://t.co/CC9NEqJ0c1— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll)
May 17, 2021

2020 Election Integrity: Michigan - Court Supervised Forensic Audit.

What is a 4G modem used for in U.S. voting equipment?

The Big Lie #BigLie ??? https://t.co/4T2Lz2vtOO pic.twitter.com/kgEzMVw0l2— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll)
May 8, 2021

XMEpRgZ8.jpeg

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Quick, roll out the ALieN sHow!

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
There is not going to be a military tribunal. Sorry, I didn't believe it the first time it didn't happen and there is no way it's going to happen now, To most Americans the election issue is dead along with the voting process. However I will admit there are still a few holdouts who think something is going to change.

I have to agree CL, I haven't seen a single scrap of something even resembling evidence that military tribunals are either underway or pending.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Check it out.

This news article is published to obscure the truth of a stolen election,

If the complete truth is published and proven, the Harris/Biden presidency will be over.

No body has to do anything but simply reveal the truth, and that is exactly what President Trump is doing.

=========================

Trump’s comments on Maricopa County election recount are ‘unhinged,’ Arizona Republican official says

Excerpt below:

In recent days, Republicans have begun offering a comical new line of spin: The very idea that Republicans remain committed to Donald Trump’s lie that his 2020 loss was illegitimate is just your imagination. Republicans do accept that President Biden was legitimately elected, say these Republicans.

Good news, Republicans! If this is true, you have a simple way to demonstrate this to the nation right now!
You can begin by full-throatedly denouncing the sham recount that’s underway in Arizona right now, and calling for it to stop, on the grounds that the outcome there — and everywhere else — is not remotely in doubt in any way.
The recount of Maricopa County ballots is only about casting doubt on the election’s legitimacy, and every Republican knows it. Yet despite this, or perhaps because of it, very few Republicans will call for it to stop. They should be pressed to explain why.

All this is crystallized by two things that went viral over the weekend. First, Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-Tex.) had an explosive exchange with NBC’s Chuck Todd in which Crenshaw piously blamed the media for keeping alive the idea that Republicans question the 2020 outcome.

SNIP

Arizona Republicans erupt at Trump

In a remarkable moment, Stephen Richer, the Republican official who heads the Maricopa County elections department, tore into Trump over the weekend as “unhinged” over his support for a recount of votes in the county, which has been sponsored by GOP state legislators.
“We can’t indulge these insane lies anymore,” Richer tweeted, in response to Trump’s claim that the county’s entire voter registration database has been “DELETED.”
“This is unhinged,” Richer added. “I’m literally looking at our voter registration database on my other screen. Right now.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/05/16/trump-unhinged-arizona-republican-election/

---------------

Mis-direction.
No one argues that the voter registration database was deleted.
The machine database holding the ballot images of adjudicated ballots is what was deleted.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
so to be clear, because you have not seen it, it does not and/or cannot exist. Interesting worldview....

Just sayin'
I don't believe it or disbelieve it! I'm not clairvoyant enough to know one way or the other....so I watch and wait.