• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I have to agree CL, I haven't seen a single scrap of something even resembling evidence that military tribunals are either underway or pending.
If you visit Monkey Werx, you'll find a lot about Gitmo traffic (and other prisons) in real time.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Another state gets flagged: NH <-- Turns out, the machines count Dem votes, but miscount Rep votes -- and when they are re-run, the machines never get the same numbers twice. Uh-oohh.

They must be shown

PROGRESS IN THEIR FACES

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
o.k. so, it's all being 'fixed'

then, once again, i'll stick my neck out:

We The People are a National Security Risk and as such, sit down, shut up and pay our taxes

so, i can only presume, Blind Trust in our political system is still required, even after that has been proven to be mis-placed for my entire life

what's being presumed is that i'm Jesus and i have that ability and that style of empathy but what's not being mentioned: none of us have the ability to perform miracles like Jesus did, so, if this all goes to shit, we can't just miracle it away...

so, have Blind Faith in Politicians, against all available evidence, in light of the fact trillions of dollars of our money are continuously being spent to Show Us how corrupt all these politicians are, oh yeah, and to give away to foreign countries...

which begs the question:

Blind Faith? Seriously?

not me, i'll be over here watching our flanks so you can go drink more kool aid...come get me when you need me

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
So you guys are thinking the military is going to arrest the CIC? That would be a coup d' etat. Thats just not going to happen. To do so would show the world we are a 3rd world shit hole for real. The entire economic system would come tumbling down. I'm not opposed to that but I just don't see it happening.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
So you guys are thinking the military is going to arrest the CIC? That would be a coup d' etat. Thats just not going to happen. To do so would show the world we are a 3rd world shit hole for real. The entire economic system would come tumbling down. I'm not opposed to that but I just don't see it happening.
You missed the Myanmar connection. They (the military) used the same Rule of War just last month to remove the fake president. They are setting up a good voting system to guarantee the people's voices would be heard.

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Another state gets flagged: NH <-- Turns out, the machines count Dem votes, but miscount Rep votes -- and when they are re-run, the machines never get the same numbers twice. Uh-oohh.

They must be shown

PROGRESS IN THEIR FACES

"The only counts that have been reliable are the hand counts done shortly after the election."

Boom. Which is what I was begging for in December. It's the only way to be sure. Screw the machines.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The files were deleted. The drive letter they were on no longer exists. They're lost....

But wait, it seems all is NOT lost after all!!!

Anyone else here tired of being led around like we were on a nose ring??

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1621384848786.png

Momentum seems to be building more quickly and is more pervasive than I had expected. This is a good sign.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I have to agree CL, I haven't seen a single scrap of something even resembling evidence that military tribunals are either underway or pending.
When have you ever seen a military tribunal underway or pending?

Unless it's a local story, you'll never hear a word about it. Military courts are not the OJ clown trial show.

I wonder what ever happened to Forest Gump? He sure went dark all of a sudden....

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

DNS POISONING - THE REASON MARICOPA WITHHOLDING EVIDENCE? DOMINION IS THE PROBLEM​

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
If you visit Monkey Werx, you'll find a lot about Gitmo traffic (and other prisons) in real time.

what do you think about all the flights from El Paso to Kentucky , MonkeyWerx says the big planes are full of illegal immigrants and have been flying about non stop 24/7 with about 300 foreigners on board per trip?

I think we are being invaded by the enemy

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
View attachment 211039

Momentum seems to be building more quickly and is more pervasive than I had expected. This is a good sign.

You know, Id have a really hard time thinking of a way that the democrats did NOT use to cheat. They did have an extensive network of fraud.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
what do you think about all the flights from El Paso to Kentucky , MonkeyWerx says the big planes are full of illegal immigrants and have been flying about non stop 24/7 with about 300 foreigners on board per trip?

I think we are being invaded by the enemy
How does he know who's on those planes....jebus!

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Oh
Scotus won't get involved with local elections. State courts will. What relief are you seeking from the courts? What do you expect is going to happen from all of this? Best case is some people go to jail. Thats the best that could happen. They aren't going to hold a new election. They aren't going to overturn the results of last Nov. They probably aren't going to get rid of the new fangled voting machines either.
Oh ye of little faith.

SH

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

But would send a clear message of seriousness from the US Patriots. After all, China has crushed their own, and most US Patriots, and Democrats can see what will happen if good people stand back.

SH

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
have you watched any of MonkeyWerx videos?
Yes I have, probably about half a dozen of his separate videos, and my question still stands. He may have lots of experience but, at the end of the day, in large part, he's still doing a lot of guessing to fill in the blanks

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yes I have, probably about half a dozen of his separate videos, and my question still stands. He may have lots of experience but, at the end of the day, in large part, he's still doing a lot of guessing to fill in the blanks

what is your guess on all the flights from El Paso to Kentucky?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
what is your guess on all the flights from El Paso to Kentucky?
the key word in your question is 'guess'. I can guess all day long, so can he, you and the rest of us but do any of us actually know what any group of flights are for? He's using his experience to guess, and that's fine. I have no experience so you don't want to know what my guess would be

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
IIRC Monkeywerx has "followers" all over the place that do things like observing activity at the termination points of flights, so his analysis is oftentimes much more than guesswork based on experience... YMMV

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
IIRC Monkeywerx has "followers" all over the place that do things like observing activity at the termination points of flights, so his analysis is oftentimes much more than guesswork based on experience... YMMV
Understood, I'm a results oriented person and I get frustrated when all that seems to be bubbling over is just talk, supposition and theories. This guy may indeed have more than that to offer but until we see something that makes us ALL go "Ho Lee Fuc, it's actually happening" all this talk will be just that.

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I frequently share this verse with "knowledgeable" or "enlightened" folks...

Ecclesiates 1:18 - For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

My interpretation- the more obvious things become, the more frustrating it is that what we'd like to see happen isn't happening...

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I frequently share this verse with "knowledgeable" or "enlightened" folks...

Ecclesiates 1:18 - For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

My interpretation- the more obvious things become, the more frustrating it is that what we'd like to see happen isn't happening...

No i get it. The opposite of the old Ignorance is Bliss.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I'm genuinely curious to hear what the members have to say about this...

So let's presume that there is sufficient evidence to prove beyond any doubt that election fraud was committed and that Biden is an illegitimate president. Anyone here have a guess as to what might happen next?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I abstain
I wouldn't be surprised if I could guess a lot of what you might say anyway....

I hope you're right!! I want to believe!!:oriental:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If there was any honor in the democrats:
- Harris would resign
- Biden would appoint Trump as VP
- Biden would resign

(From the book When Hell Freezes Over. Hope this was a good laugh for everybody.)
If there was any honor in the Rat party, they wouldn’t be GD communists.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
In politics there is no honor!

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

So let's presume that there is sufficient evidence to prove beyond any doubt that election fraud was committed and that Biden is an illegitimate president. Anyone here have a guess as to what might happen next?
Can we burn them?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

I know what should happen. It involves lamp posts, rope, etc.