• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm genuinely curious to hear what the members have to say about this...

So let's presume that there is sufficient evidence to prove beyond any doubt that election fraud was committed and that Biden is an illegitimate president. Anyone here have a guess as to what might happen next?
Perhaps there will be lessons to be learned from Myanmar

Goldfinger

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

So let's presume that there is sufficient evidence to prove beyond any doubt that election fraud was committed and that Biden is an illegitimate president. Anyone here have a guess as to what might happen next?

Free men certainly wouldn’t tolerate it, but we’ve become the land of the fettered and home of the cowards. So my guess is absolutely nothing. Just like always.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Georgia Gubernatorial Candidate Vernon Jones Calls for Forensic Audit of 2020 Election​

"The people of Georgia deserve to have faith in the integrity of their elections," tweeted Vernon Jones.​

Andrew White

by ANDREW WHITE
May 19, 2021

Georgia Gubernatorial Candidate Vernon Jones Calls for Forensic Audit of 2020 Election

Georgia Gubernatorial candidate Vernon Jones has called for a forensic audit of the 2020 election. On Tuesday, pro-Trump Jones tweeted out “To my fellow Georgians – who share my concern for the integrity and security of our elections – I invite you to join me at Liberty Plaza in Atlanta for a press conference tomorrow at 11:00am. I will be making a huge announcement.”​

Today, Jones, a former Democrat who left his party to join the GOP, told his audience that he is calling for a forensic audit of the 2020 election at Liberty Plaza in Atlanta. “If Mr. Kemp genuinely wants to represent the voters who elected him into office, he would insist on a transparent, unbiased, forensic audit,” said Jones in a statement posted to Twitter. “Georgians still have questions about irregularities found in the 2020 election and they deserve answers. We must get to the bottom of all this and other irregularities to restore trust in our election process.” He added, “If Mr. Kemp refuses to demand an audit, then I will when I’m elected to replace him.”

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Let's see...a D who now holds the R flag, is a Candidate for Governor, wants us to vote for him so he can re-count the previous election, he's disgusted...

trust me, this shit writes itself...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
here's to ex-druggies and 2nd chances!

Thanks Mike!

:beer:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
1621502716543.png

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

The media will go full court press on how great Biden is and will never report a word about stolen elections. Biden or Harris will finish up this term and then the left will steal the next election again, if they need to.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Start at 1:36

By the time you get to 1:40 (four minutes later) you will be royally pissed. Play this aloud so you know what you are looking at. The level of interference was TEN TIMES what you think it was. <-- TINS Pilgrims.

THEY HAVE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

1621513598472.png

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
And THIS will really piss you off -- If you skip to @1:36:

https://rumble.com/vfx8zb-mike-lindell-absolute-proof-documentary-on-election-fraud.html

This screen shot shows actual connections to other countries (note the pink one!!)

View attachment 211166
They have THOUSANDS <-- THOUSANDS of foreign interference PROOFS.

Pay attention all you who think nothing is going to happen. Here is a screenshot @1:44 in showing the actual attacks captured in real time -- BTW... you really should play this to see just how fargin heavy the bullshit flew.

REMEMBER!! Remember the sooper sekrit room manned by the military that Q said was monitoring all the shenanigans? Well... lookit.

1621513975786.png

You guys really think this is just going to go away...?

This was an outright act of WAR by the Chicoms.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Start at 1:36

By the time you get to 1:40 (four minutes later) you will be royally pissed. Play this aloud so you know what you are looking at. The level of interference was TEN TIMES what you think it was. <-- TINS Pilgrims.

THEY HAVE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 211167
Apparently this audit clown show is beginning to get legs and real compelling evidence is being published. We'll see what happens next as we go forward. I'm hoping these assholes get hung in the end

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Just like the Weiner & Hunter Biden laptops.....who police's this stuff when the police are in on it?
Unfortunately, that's the fly in the ointment

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Before anything is done about it, we would need actual law enforcement officers who are NOT on the take and then we will need a court of law not overseen by robed tyrants on the take.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Before anything is done about it, we would need actual law enforcement officers who are NOT on the take and then we will need a court of law not overseen by robed tyrants on the take.
Anyone know where we can find any???

That can be arranged...

What's the plan?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The plan?...changes would be made to get people on board with the program...like how they do it...fill in the blanks...but not blanks.
I was hoping there would be some hangings invoked as part of the cleansing needed

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What's the plan?
Part of the plan is waking up the people.

We're all indoctrinated in elementary/middle/high schools America is a free country, that we have a vote in the system and that our vote counts.

You'd have to be living under a rock to not know that Constitutional guarantees have been usurped.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
We're all indoctrinated in elementary/middle/high schools America is a free country, that we have a vote in the system and that our vote counts.
My question was somewhat rhetorical. As you suggest, it's undeniable that the indoctrination of our young people went from America being free to America sucks and needs communism to continue to exist

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
You'd have to be living under a rock to not know that Constitutional guarantees have been usurped.
come on man

no they don't...they seem to be everywhere out in public

they may have been born under one, that idk...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Unfortunately, that's the fly in the ointment
That might well be part of the game. Think about it from a tactical POV -- It made a splash, yeah... and already it has disappeared from the Immense Ass (public's) mind, right? No problemo --> Let the sheeple sorta forget it (COVID!!) but then...

After the election has been overturned, and the DOMINION hookup to CCP video is shown in actual motion with every enemy computer named, its location, time, yada -- all shown to simply everybody -- eg: Go viral on the Internet <-- which, BTW will no longer be censoring.

Then, upon arresting the entire horde, solder the gate shut by bringing in the Biden/CCP/12-year old connection. People will remember. Forever.

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
come on man

no they don't...they seem to be everywhere out in public

they may have been born under one, that idk...
Hey GH - are you really suggesting that the majority of Americans actually understand our Constitutional guarantees AND realize that they have been usurped in a massive way????

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
After the election has been overturned, and the DOMINION hookup to CCP video is shown in actual motion with every enemy computer named, its location, time, yada -- all shown to simply everybody -- eg: Go viral on the Internet <-- which, BTW will no longer be censoring.

Then, upon arresting the entire horde, solder the gate shut by bringing in the Biden/CCP/12-year old connection. People will remember.
Filing this under 'hope and change'

Great stuff Walt, hope it comes to fruition dude. While I've stopped expecting anything to happen, I haven't lost hope. It's pretty much all we have left since, apparently, we're not privy to underlying, covert processes supposedly being put into place.

Just to show you that I'm always planning for every scenario, I just completed an order for another 1000 rounds of 7.62x39mm. I'm looking to bump up my stash of .223 but the prices for that is through the stratosphere at the moment. I'm of the opinion that, if what you say comes to pass, not everyone will sit still and accept it! Bolsheviks are a pretty destructive bunch and to defend against them you need to have some destructive power of your own in hand.

Once you've become a Boy Scout it stays in your blood:

1621524068625.png

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Proud'a ya.

I was gifted a full crate of 7.65x39 by a lady who threw her hubsind out. Talk about being right/time/place!!

But -- back on topic: Go see that video. You will (mentally) shit yourself. AND you will be able to swear to anyone you see that you know how yuuge and intricate this MILITARY OPERATION has been, and that...

THEY HAVE IT ALL!!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
You lucky bastid!!!
I was gifted a full crate of 7.65x39 by a lady who threw her hubsind out. Talk about being right/time/place!!
FYI for those still stacking ammo and posted here as a public service. The 10% OFF works nicely for the Tulammo in the link and shipping was very reasonable @ $12 :)
1621527164351.png

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
My state just approved firing squads for execution, will that suffice?
Not my first preference but beggars can't be choosers I suppose!

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I admit you can recycle the lead and brass. But you still have to do some work to make the as leathal again.

Hemp rope recycles nicely.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I admit you can recycle the lead and brass. But you still have to do some work to make the as leathal again.

Hemp rope recycles nicely.
Now you're talking!!!!!

swinging noose.gif

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
MENU
The Epoch Times

A voter puts their ballot in the tabulation machine after voting in the 2020 general election as seen in a file photo. (Jeff Kowalsky/AFP via Getty Images)
A voter puts their ballot in the tabulation machine after voting in the 2020 general election as seen in a file photo. (Jeff Kowalsky/AFP via Getty Images)MORE
ELECTION INTEGRITY

Dominion Responds After Pennsylvania Election Officials Report ‘Coding Error’ With Voting Machines​

Republican and Democrat voters report issues in Luzerne County
BY JACK PHILLIPS
May 20, 2021 Updated: May 20, 2021
FacebookTweetEmail
1623 Shares

774 Comments
Election officials in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, reported issues with voting equipment at polling places on Tuesday, prompting a response from Dominion Voting Systems saying that there was a ballot screen error regarding the viewing screen’s header.
Dominion Voting Systems told The Epoch Times that “Luzerne County’s election director has confirmed that there is a ballot screen error that is confined to the header on the viewing screen of the machine, and that all ballots are printing correctly with the Republican header and the Republican primary election races.”

The firm then noted that Luzerne County officials have assured the public that “all ballots will be correctly counted,” adding: “We regret any confusion this has caused.”
It came after voters told PAHomepage and local officials that they reported incorrect labeling on electronic ballots in Luzerne County, located in the northeastern part of the state.
Luzerne County Director of Elections Bob Morgan told local media that coding on the Dominion Voting Systems machines triggered the problem.

According to some voters and officials, speaking to WNEP, when Republican voters approach the machine to vote, the introduction page says, “Official Democratic Ballot.” A polling place in Kingston Township confirmed to the news outlet that it was forced to pause voting on Tuesday due to the issue.
“We want to assure everybody that what happens is when you are a registered Republican, we have a specific code for that ballot. And once we punch that code in, even though the header says something like ‘Democratic ballot,’ it’s actually for the races that are in the Republican party,” Morgan said, adding that the votes will be counted correctly.
MOST READ
Dominion Responds After Pennsylvania Election Officials Report ‘Coding Error’ With Voting Machines
Oregon Counties Vote to Secede Into Idaho
Matthew Vough, a Democrat running for a county council term, told the Times Leader that voters told him that his name didn’t appear on their ballot. He said that some Democrats got the Republican ballot.
“Who knows how many Democrats voted for Republican nominees? Who knows how many votes I lost as a result? This error didn’t just affect Republicans,” Vough said.

Vough added to the paper he would suggest that Luzerne County end its contract with Dominion during the next council meeting.
RELATED
Pennsylvania Man Sentenced for Casting Dead Mother's Ballot
Morgan, meanwhile, explained to PAHomepage that “there is no evidence of any of this problem on the mail-in ballots which were produced from that file” and added that the county is “still working with Dominion to get an explanation as to how this coding error occurred. They were as surprised about it as we were.”
When asked if there was any way it was the fault of the county, Morgan said, “No.”
“We’re doing signs, we’ve contacted each of the juidges of elections. We’ve asked them to place a sign at their voting place. We’re giving Republican voters the opportunity to vote by provisional or emergency ballot if they choose.”

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
MENU
The Epoch Times

A voter puts their ballot in the tabulation machine after voting in the 2020 general election as seen in a file photo. (Jeff Kowalsky/AFP via Getty Images)
A voter puts their ballot in the tabulation machine after voting in the 2020 general election as seen in a file photo. (Jeff Kowalsky/AFP via Getty Images)MORE
ELECTION INTEGRITY

Dominion Responds After Pennsylvania Election Officials Report ‘Coding Error’ With Voting Machines​

Republican and Democrat voters report issues in Luzerne County
BY JACK PHILLIPS
May 20, 2021 Updated: May 20, 2021
FacebookTweetEmail
1623 Shares

774 Comments
Election officials in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, reported issues with voting equipment at polling places on Tuesday, prompting a response from Dominion Voting Systems saying that there was a ballot screen error regarding the viewing screen’s header.
Dominion Voting Systems told The Epoch Times that “Luzerne County’s election director has confirmed that there is a ballot screen error that is confined to the header on the viewing screen of the machine, and that all ballots are printing correctly with the Republican header and the Republican primary election races.”

The firm then noted that Luzerne County officials have assured the public that “all ballots will be correctly counted,” adding: “We regret any confusion this has caused.”
It came after voters told PAHomepage and local officials that they reported incorrect labeling on electronic ballots in Luzerne County, located in the northeastern part of the state.
Luzerne County Director of Elections Bob Morgan told local media that coding on the Dominion Voting Systems machines triggered the problem.

According to some voters and officials, speaking to WNEP, when Republican voters approach the machine to vote, the introduction page says, “Official Democratic Ballot.” A polling place in Kingston Township confirmed to the news outlet that it was forced to pause voting on Tuesday due to the issue.
“We want to assure everybody that what happens is when you are a registered Republican, we have a specific code for that ballot. And once we punch that code in, even though the header says something like ‘Democratic ballot,’ it’s actually for the races that are in the Republican party,” Morgan said, adding that the votes will be counted correctly.
MOST READ
Dominion Responds After Pennsylvania Election Officials Report ‘Coding Error’ With Voting Machines
Oregon Counties Vote to Secede Into Idaho
Matthew Vough, a Democrat running for a county council term, told the Times Leader that voters told him that his name didn’t appear on their ballot. He said that some Democrats got the Republican ballot.
“Who knows how many Democrats voted for Republican nominees? Who knows how many votes I lost as a result? This error didn’t just affect Republicans,” Vough said.

Vough added to the paper he would suggest that Luzerne County end its contract with Dominion during the next council meeting.
RELATED
Pennsylvania Man Sentenced for Casting Dead Mother's Ballot's Ballot
Morgan, meanwhile, explained to PAHomepage that “there is no evidence of any of this problem on the mail-in ballots which were produced from that file” and added that the county is “still working with Dominion to get an explanation as to how this coding error occurred. They were as surprised about it as we were.”
When asked if there was any way it was the fault of the county, Morgan said, “No.”
“We’re doing signs, we’ve contacted each of the juidges of elections. We’ve asked them to place a sign at their voting place. We’re giving Republican voters the opportunity to vote by provisional or emergency ballot if they choose.”

Coding error....yeah, right!!!

Dominion, please show us on the chart when the 'coding error' occurred!

voting tabulation PA.png

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Perhaps there will be lessons to be learned from Myanmar

Apparently lots of the people moving in around here (to work in meat packing I presume) are from Myanmar. The guy I talked to wasn't much info though because he didn't speak much English.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
the D's apparently needed an R in the seat to help continue their narrative of 'bipartisanship'

this guy with this claim is the Joker in the deck