• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Video footage shows everyone cleared out of the State Farm Arena on election night, but 4-people stayed behind & continued to count ballots in private from around 10:30 pm until 1:00 am.
That should be a criminal offense. Under no circumstance should such a small group be counting votes, especially with no oversight. If some emergency (I heard something about a busted water pipe?) caused them to have everyone else leave, then they should have left too, with the ballots locked up and under armed guard.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 9.35.03 PM.png

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
And here is the spin from MSNBC. Anger and denial, and mixed in with a person, speaking, and looking, like they are also sitting on a golf ball. Cue 3:40 for audible proof of this, and 4:45 for visual proof.

If not so tragic would be totally hilarious.

Enjoy.

SH

Last edited:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
And here is the spin from MSNBC. Anger and denial, and mixed in with a person, speaking, and looking, like they are also sitting on a golf ball. Cue 3:40 for audible proof of this, and 4:45 for visual proof.

Enjoy.

SH

I can't watch that fake man bitch without an overwhelming desire to slap the living shit out of that lying sack of talking excrement.

Last edited:

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Enjoy.

SH
She's He's losing it! This audit train seems to be progressing nicely across the country! I'm amused!!

1621805828435.png

Last edited:

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 12.23.52 AM.png

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
A6854E88-BA40-4CFD-9ACD-34723F6AA96D.png

I look at those numbers and can’t help thinking that Trump no doubt got his 74M votes. But, Biden probably got only about 50M tops. Tops! Because they switched some of Trump’s votes to Biden with that GD Dominion vote machine program. God only knows what the real totals were. My grandpap used to say, “That burns me up,” when something pissed him off.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1621875128335.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Not directly related to Trump but they are finding MASSIVE problems in the NH county. The machines are a joke.

Another machine was found to have “an even more dramatic problem” by the auditors, who said that only 28 percent of the votes for Republican candidates were counted.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Not directly related to Trump but they are finding MASSIVE problems in the NH county. The machines are a joke.

Another machine was found to have “an even more dramatic problem” by the auditors, who said that only 28 percent of the votes for Republican candidates were counted.
Just...
an anomaly
a mistake
a glitch
a coincidence
a myth
lies....all lies

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1621896809222.png

https://t.me/ArizonaConservatives/1865

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1621909251819.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1621951707444.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

"Did you determine that the D drive was deleted?"

"I did. We follow a very strict forensics acquisition process in which we don't turn on a system if its delivered powered off. We remove the hard drives and perform forensics imaging with write locks on to prevent any changes to those hard drives.

We produce a bit for bit forensics copy of that drive. In the case of the EMS servers, there were 6 drives. 2 drives were for the operating system and they were (unintelligible) configuration. So if something was changed on the operating system drive that would automatically be reflected on both drives. The other four drives were data drives and they were in a ray configuration known as 1 plus zero. So you have a volume that is mirrored but also data redundancy and striped across both drives. If I don't turn on a system I don't have access to the ray parameters and the county did not provide those to us. so I had to do a discovery process to determine what that ray configuration was. Part of that process is a scan across those drives to detect partitions of data and to also detect a master file table which is a record of all of the directories of the files that are contained in that partition, and a pointer to where that data resides on the hard drive. In the course of performing that discovery I found that an MFT that clearly indicated that the data base directory was deleted from that server. All of this may be moot because subsequently I have been able to recover all the deleted files and I have access to that data."

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
s/ray/RAID

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
s/ray/RAID
OS drive (2 disks)RAID1 mirroring. Very fast and reliable but not as capacity efficient compared to RAID10 (striped/mirrored) which those data drives were set up as apparently

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
All of this may be moot because subsequently I have been able to recover all the deleted files and I have access to that data."
This is my favorite part of the post

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
She doesn't sound like a Georgia Peach...

This is HUGE for GA!​

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
C4BDBE50-5A7E-4A51-AA89-F381464AAEDA.jpeg

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1621986867887.png

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/05/25/cyber-ninjas-subcontractor-strattech-solutions-takes-over-arizona-election-audit-hand-count/7429980002/

The Pennsylvania-based IT company that was in charge of running the hand recount of Maricopa County ballots is no longer involved in the audit.

The contract with Wake TSI ended May 14, the original completion date for the hand count, and the company chose not to renew its contract, according to Randy Pullen, an audit spokesperson and former state GOP chair.
"They were done," he said. "They didn't want to come back."

Wake TSI was the subcontractor that developed and oversaw the procedures for recounting the county's nearly 2.1 million ballots, working under Cyber Ninjas, the state Senate's main contractor performing the overall audit of the county's general election results.

The audit was on break from May 14 until Monday, as high school graduations took place in the coliseum.

Pullen said thatScottsdale-based technology company StratTech Solutions took over Monday running the hand count, using Wake's procedures.

The company has been involved in the audit since the beginning, Pullen said, including helping set up the technology for the hand count procedures. It's unclear whether the company, which specializes in cybersecurity and other internet technology, has any election or auditing experience.

The switch in contractors is the most significant change yet in the unconventional audit, which has seen numerous changes since it began April23.

… moar at sauce

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1621986959025.png

>Scottsdale-based technology company StratTech Solutions

StratTech Solutions was formed in 2013 byChristopher Moore,who had been a major player in the Information Systems world in Scottsdale and Phoenix for the past couple of decades. His vision was for an organization that could focus on clients starting with a level of trust and accountability while making the complex simple. The company took this beginning and it has been nurtured into one of the top performing MSSPs in the Valley. Due to the growth, Christopher brought inAlan Gleghornas a partner owner specifically to grow the Company by adding in additional services and raising the bar on what can be accomplished by building a top-notch team.

https://stsaz.com/about-us/

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
>https://politicalwire.com/2021/05/25/arizona-secretary-of-state-stripped-of-roles/
https://www.abc15.com/news/state/secretary-of-state-katie-hobbs-stripped-of-roles-by-appropriations-committee

Secretary of State Katie Hobbs stripped of roles by Appropriations Committee

Political score-settling is not supposed to be part of the budgeting process, but you will have a hard time convincing Democratic members of the House Appropriations Committee of that.
On Tuesday morning, the Appropriations Committee stripped Secretary of State Katie Hobbs of her ability to defend election lawsuits. It gave the power exclusively to the Attorney General.
“We are meddling with the constitution,” State Representative Randy Freese, (D) Tucson, said. Freese and other Democrats see the move as a response to Secretary of State Hobbs' use of outside counsel to defend Arizona voters from lawsuits filed by the State Republican Party and others challenging Arizona’s election results. Hobbs also did not support a decision by the Attorney General to pursue a ballot harvesting case in federal court. Earlier this year Attorney General Mark Brnovich argued against the practice before the U.S. Supreme Court.
The Court is expected to decide the case this summer.
The provision restricting the Secretary of State ends at the end of the 2023 fiscal year when a new Secretary of State is in office.
The Appropriations Committee also took away Hobbs’ oversight of the Capitol Museum.
On June 28, 2019, Hobbs flew a gay pride flag from the balcony of the Capitol. It was a move that infuriated both the Speaker of the House and the Senate President.
The appropriations bill moves oversight of the Capitol museum to the Legislative Oversight Council.
The museum is scheduled for renovation.

The legislature will now decide whether to pass the moves the Appropriations Committee has made, according to ABC15's Garrett Archer.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 7.59.13 PM.png

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The Silvestro Family Supplied Election Tabulators to Most New England States for Decades – Will the Election of 2020 Be Their Last Gig?

The Silvestro Family has been supplying voting machine equipment to New Englanders for decades. But will the 2020 Election be their last?
Father John Silvestro has a LinkedIn profile where he claims to be the CEO and Treasurer of LHS Associates, Inc.
While he was the CEO of LHS Associates, John Silvestro was involved in a hearing in January 2008 to discuss the machines used in New Hampshire. A report of this discussion published in 2016 said:

This video calls into question the accountability of New Hampshire elections. Most New Hampshire vote counts are not observable. Votes have been counted on the Diebold Accuvote ballot scanner technology, which can easily create an incorrect result because it allows alteration of vote results.

Though a new version may address the particular vulnerability that was demonstrated, New Hampshire regulations require approval by the Ballot Law Commission before new versions can be installed, and that commission had not met to approve it prior to the 2008 presidential primary. New England vendor for the system (LHS Associates’ John Silvestro, of Londonderry New Hampshire) attempted to mislead the House Election Committee, making a false statement that the problem had been addressed while knowing that it had not.

A text of the below video from 2008 and a copy of the video is available at Black Box Voting.org
A dozen years later, John’s son is involved with LHS and he is president. We reported a couple of days ago, the younger Silvestro is present at the audit of the 2020 Election taking place in New Hampshire:

Jeff Silvestro is allowed to be present at the audit in New Hampshire which is totally unethical and his presence destroys any semblance of independence and objectivity the audit may have ever had. Jeff’s company uses Dominion tabulators:

We don’t know if the Dominion tabulators have the same weaknesses as their predecessors in New Hampshire.

The Silvestro’s show that it appears that the individuals who oversee elections in New Hampshire would rather protect their election results and citizens who sell them election products than protect their citizens from election abuse.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/silvestro-family-supplied-tabulators-elections-new-england-states-decades-will-election-2020-last/

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 8.02.31 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 9.14.36 PM.png

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Arizona AG Files Motion to Intervene on DNC Court Case Involving Ballot Harvesting and Out-of-Precinct Voting — Democrats Want to Cheat and Crooked Katie Hobbs Refused to Appeal Case

More bad news for Cheating Democrats–

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich filed a motion to intervene on the DNC versus Hobbs lawsuit on Tuesday.
The lawsuit filed by Democrats will allow the use of ballot harvesting and out-of-precinct voting.
Why is it that every Democrat party election lawsuit makes it easier for them to cheat?

Crooked Katie Hobbs refused to appeal the lawsuit so the Arizona Attorney General jumped in today to intervene on behalf of Arizona voters.

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

On Tuesday, Attorney General Mark Brnovich filed a Motion to Intervene with the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals on behalf of the State of Arizona in the Democratic National Committee lawsuit challenging Arizona’s ban on ballot harvesting and statutes regulating out-of-precinct voting. Attorney General Brnovich is moving to intervene on this matter on behalf of the State because defendant Secretary of State Hobbs has announced that she does not support an appeal.

As noted in today’s filing, Attorney General Brnovich moves to intervene in this matter, assuring the State’s interest in retaining its “broad authority to structure and regulate elections,” is fully preserved and that there is no possible procedural hindrance to Supreme Court review of the matter. The Attorney General is empowered by Arizona law to seek intervention in federal court on behalf of the State.

Earlier this month the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals granted Brnovich’s motion to stay the Court’s mandate in the DNC v. Hobbs case. The stay ensures Arizona’s ban on ballot harvesting and the law regarding out-of-precinct voting will remain in place until the U.S. Supreme Court has a chance to hear the appeal of the case.

Before the 2016 election, the U.S. Supreme Court stayed the Ninth Circuit’s election-eve injunction against the enforcement of Arizona’s prohibition on ballot harvesting and out-of-precinct voting following a lawsuit filed by the Democratic National Committee, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, and the Arizona Democratic Party. The State then prevailed at trial.

A copy of the Motion to Intervene.

http://www.yourdestinationnow.com/2021/05/arizona-ag-files-motion-to-intervene-on.html

https://www.azag.gov/sites/default/files/docs/press-releases/2020/motions/dnc_Motion_to_Intervene.pdf

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The contract with Wake TSI

an election validation company called 'Wake'...

how many legs do they think we have?

they keep pulling them

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Is Hobbs part of the controlled opposition? The corruption runs very deep.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
FULL PANIC MODE: In Desperate Move Fulton County Board of Elections Asks Court to Dismiss Election Fraud Case as Forensic Audit Nears

Lawyers for the Fulton County Georgia Board of Registration and Elections filed an official request to the court to dismiss the election fraud case brought by Garland Favorito and others before the forensic audit is launched starting on Friday.

CD Media reported on this development this morning.

Last Friday Judge Brian Amero from Henry County in Georgia ruled that the audit in Fulton County, Georgia, must proceed. This comes after a video report by The Gateway Pundit back in early December revealed the same batch of ballots were being counted two and three times.
The judge ordered the parties to appear at the Fulton County ballot storage location at 10 AM on May 28th, which is the Friday before the Memorial Day Weekend.

On Wednesday attorneys for the Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections filed a last-minute request to ask the court to dismiss the entire case before the actual forensic audit begins!

Roaches fear the light.

The Washington Examiner reported:
The motion to dismiss, which was filed on Wednesday, argued Garland Favorito and the other plaintiffs never served the county and that the Superior Court of Fulton County lacks jurisdiction in the case.

Attorneys also argued that Fulton County is not a proper party to the case.
“It is an improper party because it is not the final policymaker with control over elections,” the motion said. “The Elections Code states that where there is a board of elections, that entity acts as a superintendent and conducts elections and primaries.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/full-panic-mode-desperate-move-fulton-county-board-elections-asks-court-dismiss-election-fraud-case-forensic-audit-nears/

1622207521689.png
1622207528125.png