• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Michigan Secretary of State and Dominion Corp Warn Local Officials Not to Audit any Election Results

Providing further suspicion that something is afoot in the world of fraudulent election systems, the Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson (Democrat) and the Dominion Company (who control the ballot counting systems) are warning state officials not to conduct audits of their local results.

(Via WaPo) […] – In letters sent to the Cheboygan and Antrim county clerks last week, the office of Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson said the county boards have “no authority” to order audits — and instructed election clerks not to provide access to unaccredited outside parties to conduct them.

“Interest in granting access to unqualified third parties to conduct a ‘forensic audit’ may stem from misplaced reliance on ongoing misinformation, which has been repeatedly, comprehensively, and definitively debunked,” wrote Jonathan Brater, director of the Michigan Bureau of Elections, in a letter to Cheboygan County Clerk Karen Brewster.

In a separate letter to all Michigan counties that use its equipment, Dominion warned that transferring machines to unaccredited auditors could void licensing agreements and render the equipment “unqualified for official use.” (read more)

What kind of voting machine company has a warranty policy where the warranty is voided when an audit is performed on them? Yes, one that has a lot to hide.

This comes on the heels of forensic auditors finding serious issues and discrepancies with the election ballots and Dominion tabulation machines in Antrim County. What the evidence showed was an intentional manipulation of the ballot counting system that shifted votes from Trump to Biden, then the system was scrubbed of log-in details so the people who did the shifts would not be identified. {Go Deep}

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/05/27/michigan-secretary-of-state-and-dominion-corp-warn-local-officials-not-to-audit-any-election-results/

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1622208818849.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/freaked-fulton-county-election-officials-hire-top-georgia-defense-attorneys/
1622208854143.png
1622208861966.png

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Dominion warned that transferring machines to unaccredited auditors could void licensing agreements and render the equipment “unqualified for official use.” (read more)
My response would be, that's ok because we're not gonna be using your machines next election anyways.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Does anyone hear a tiny rise in background noise?

I hear a fargin roar. Sorta like an incoming Warthog.

States all over the place are proceeding with audits. Dems and Repubs in the Governor/voter control hierarchy are shitting themselves -- throwing bales of paper (crazy/desperate lawsuits) trying to stop the rising water.

I would say we are at about the 5-second mark in this 30-second video:

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i admire your optimism Walt...

you and a few others, i can't keep my hold on that aspect

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Brother Buck -- I would recommend you go to Whatfinger.com, and just browse a tad. The growing grumble is past grumble...

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Does anyone hear a tiny rise in background noise?

I hear a fargin roar. Sorta like an incoming Warthog.

States all over the place are proceeding with audits. Dems and Repubs in the Governor/voter control hierarchy are shitting themselves -- throwing bales of paper (crazy/desperate lawsuits) trying to stop the rising water.

I would say we are at about the 5-second mark in this 30-second video:

It's going to be a process which picks up steam over time. We'll see how it all shakes out but there will be no moment of 'great awakening' IMHO. It appears to me to be more of an evolving process that will take months or even years to play out. To what end, we'll have to be patient and keep stacking/prepping as the enemy will try everything in it's power to stop in, including sabotaging the economy and destroying the financial system in favor of their 'new' system

I do have a prediction: I don't feel we'll not have another presidential election in this country, especially using the current process still in place.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Arizona Conservatives Take Action, [27.05.21 22:46]

Update on America’s Audit:Over 800K Ballots Counted and Inspected, Audit Director Says, “They’re Trying to Prevent Us from Doing the Audit”

Ken Bennett and Randy Pullen join TGP’s Jordan Conradson for a Thursday audit update.

Bennett: I think we’re at over 800,000 ballots counted and things are running very smoothly. We’ve had some of the highest number of counting tables since the audit began, yesterday afternoon, 33 — and 37 new people are being trained today. Over 300 new workers and volunteers were trained last week. The pace is starting to ramp up but the speed is not our goal, accuracy is our number one goal.

Conradson: So, what’s going on with these deleted databases? Are we ever going to find out who did it?

Bennett: Well we don’t know that it was inadvertent or intentional. We never tried to imply one or the other but the contractor that was looking at that data does have a confirmation that some directories were deleted on April 12th. And computers keep track of when you add things and when you delete things. So that there’s a record of those being deleted but also happens in computers when you delete something it goes to a temporary file and they were able to recover it. If Maricopa County wants to see the data that proves that it was deleted, our contractor would be happy to share that.

[…]

Pullen: …They’re trying to prevent us from doing the audit.

Bennett: As a business that has been audited and as an auditor, when somebody doesn’t want you to audit something, that’s probably the biggest sign that something needs to be audited.

Watch TGP Interview (https://rumble.com/vhpd17-theyre-trying-to-prevent-us-from-doing-the-audit-ken-bennett-and-randy-pull.html)

Read TGP Interview (https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/must-see-update-americas-audit-approaching-1-million-ballots-counted-inspected-audit-director-says-trying-prevent-us-audit/)

—-

https://t.me/ArizonaConservatives/1909

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
If Maricopa County wants to see the data that proves that it was deleted, our contractor would be happy to share that.
They should share it whether Maricopa county wants 'em to or not.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
FULL PANIC MODE: In Desperate Move Fulton County Board of Elections Asks Court to Dismiss Election Fraud Case as Forensic Audit Nears

Lawyers for the Fulton County Georgia Board of Registration and Elections filed an official request to the court to dismiss the election fraud case brought by Garland Favorito and others before the forensic audit is launched starting on Friday.

CD Media reported on this development this morning.

Last Friday Judge Brian Amero from Henry County in Georgia ruled that the audit in Fulton County, Georgia, must proceed. This comes after a video report by The Gateway Pundit back in early December revealed the same batch of ballots were being counted two and three times.
The judge ordered the parties to appear at the Fulton County ballot storage location at 10 AM on May 28th, which is the Friday before the Memorial Day Weekend.

On Wednesday attorneys for the Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections filed a last-minute request to ask the court to dismiss the entire case before the actual forensic audit begins!

Roaches fear the light.

The Washington Examiner reported:
The motion to dismiss, which was filed on Wednesday, argued Garland Favorito and the other plaintiffs never served the county and that the Superior Court of Fulton County lacks jurisdiction in the case.

Attorneys also argued that Fulton County is not a proper party to the case.
“It is an improper party because it is not the final policymaker with control over elections,” the motion said. “The Elections Code states that where there is a board of elections, that entity acts as a superintendent and conducts elections and primaries.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/full-panic-mode-desperate-move-fulton-county-board-elections-asks-court-dismiss-election-fraud-case-forensic-audit-nears/

View attachment 211959View attachment 211960

Georgia Judge Postpones Fulton County Ballot Examination After Filing From Dems​

May 28, 2021

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Brother Buck -- I would recommend you go to Whatfinger.com, and just browse a tad. The growing grumble is past grumble...
agree to disagree but, our legal system is corrupt and verbiage and tons of words are nothing when compared to a burnt out building and one innocent dead body

to lay any claim to any idea of anyone being effective while being protective is simply not true, not from where i stand

i don't actually feel any more secure today than i did 10 years ago...and i've known about this decay for 40 years...i felt more safe way back then, back when i was more ignorant, but i was also more free

but i'm told i'm more protected today, and i don't feel that way...makes no sense

i'm being left out of more today than ever, i know more today than ever and to inflect we've shot ourselves in the ankle to make our headache go away is not really the way i'd ever go...

what i get today is: We'll take care of the headache after your ankle heals

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
which one of you nutjobs did this

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
one of the many reasons orange man had to go - race hate was fading

From Donald Trump’s swearing in January 201 through the Spring of 2020, public opinion on whether racial relations were getting better or worse in the US improved from a net worse of 65% to a net worse of just 24%. Perceived net racial acrimony was reduced to a third of what it had been three years prior, a three year period including the notorious Charlottesville rally:

The fire of racial tension must be stoked. When the flames stop licking and the embers begin to show, the regime’s corporate media arm instinctively starts rummaging around for kindling. They found that kindling in Breonna Taylor, Ahmed Arbery, and George Floyd. The were the logs tossed on the fire, a fire now burning as hot and brightly as it did when Trump was elected.

It may be impossible for this multiracial polyglot to function well but it could obviously function better than it does with the media merchants of mendacity so relentlessly peddling their blood-soaked wares.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
how many lower court judges are needed to agree to replace a sitting member of the SCOTUS?

is it like a two for one thing, maybe three just to prevent a split?

i ask because, right now, there is no way to be assured there are conservative judges on that bench, more than two

two who've spoken up recently for the Constitution, all the rest have shown to be fraudulent or flat out anti-American and that long dead one they did a 'work around', that needs to be explored also

and that FISA court? criminal is not the proper word

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
147EDD83-757B-43CE-9663-E3FE3CCF8F3B.jpeg

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Downhill goes the snowball... Is there a remaining soul here who thinks this is all going to go away?

"1,500 CONDEMNED buildings in Pittsburgh alone had up to 25 voters registered to each of them. PA Senate preparing for a full audit."

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
What law did they break?
Advertising on their property without payment to the property owners.

Note the bottom line:

www.yugeflags.com

If I went into the bleachers and hung up a humongous sign with an UncaWalt.com link touting one of my novels... d'you suspose they might throw my ass out, too?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
2020Rigd.jpg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Note the bottom line:

www.yugeflags.com

If I went into the bleachers and hung up a humongous sign with an UncaWalt.com link touting one of my novels... d'you suspose they might throw my ass out, too?

While I agree with you in spirit I’d think they’d have a case in court. Were is Michael when we need him?

Back in the day, the reason companies would not let employees place personal messages on the bulletin boards was the union organizer could claim disparate treatment. You can’t have a rule that lets one and not the other

I’d think that might resonate here, since they let people hang signs they agree with

Hope maga goes after them

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Note the bottom line:

www.yugeflags.com

Yet BLM can be pasted on the backs of helmets. What you bet BLM has more money than yugeflags...?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Federal Law Enforcement (DOJ) is either complicit with the corruption or directly coordinating it. How does this get fixed? Even the Loser didn't have the balls to fire Barr (whom he appointed in the first place) or Wray.

How. Does. This. Get. Fixed?

And even if Federal prosecutors brought charges against those who pull the strings, how many of our Federal judges are patriots who are uncontrolled by extortion?

There will not be justice if our law enforcement and judiciary are corrupt and/or compromised.

Come to find out there ARE consequences to driving God/the Bible out of government and society.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Federal Law Enforcement (DOJ) is either complicit with the corruption or directly coordinating it. How does this get fixed? Even the Loser didn't have the balls to fire Barr (whom he appointed in the first place) or Wray.

How. Does. This. Get. Fixed?

And even if Federal prosecutors brought charges against those who pull the strings, how many of our Federal judges are patriots who are uncontrolled by extortion?

There will not be justice if our law enforcement and judiciary are corrupt and/or compromised.

Come to find out there ARE consequences to driving God/the Bible out of government and society.

Amen.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

HUGE UPDATE!!!​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-05-29 at 10.18.38 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
this is reported to have happened again - this time at a ny mets game

1622358540838.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
When do they expect a result ABC?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Get ready, we're almost there. We're right on the precipice. I know we're on the precipice because we've been here a thousand times before and I recognize all the trash we left behind from all those other times we were told we were here yet never progressed any further.

Wake me up when there's a real breakthrough event that we can actually point to and talk about

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-05-29 at 11.02.07 PM.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
We've been ready! Show us soon and it better shake the earth or we're over it...the KRAKEN I mean...sheesh.
Remember we were a year ahead on vitamin D & Ivermectin.......

This is a hell of a cutting edge place. Ahead of it's time.