• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Remember we were a year ahead on vitamin D & Ivermectin.......

This is a hell of a cutting edge place. Ahead of it's time.
Hard to argue that point UT. I've learned more here than pretty much anywhere else on the web

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
View attachment 212157
https://twitter.com/BarnettforAZ/status/1399003070546137091?s=19
So didn't I read there was a power outage and the auditors had to leave all the doors open and the ballots accessible during that 'event'. Also, didn't I hear the auditors were caught doing things they were not supposed to be doing with the ballots?

It seems that maybe not all is going as swimmingly with this audit crap as we're being led to believe

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Get ready, we're almost there. We're right on the precipice. I know we're on the precipice because we've been here a thousand times before and I recognize all the trash we left behind from all those other times we were told we were here yet never progressed any further.

Wake me up when there's a real breakthrough event that we can actually point to and talk about
i'm on my way, it sounds like we'll need some garbage cans...i'll bring some

So didn't I read there was a power outage and the auditors had to leave all the doors open and the ballots accessible during that 'event'. Also, didn't I hear the auditors were caught doing things they were not supposed to be doing with the ballots?

It seems that maybe not all is going as swimmingly with this audit crap as we're being led to believe
what this is supposed to do is to create a question mark over anything that's uncovered

and no one really had to do anything other than trip that alarm, the 'unknown' will take care of the rest

'plausible deniability': i swear, that door was broken open and all the ballots were changed in less than the 4 hours it took our security company to respond...i mean, "we've been robbed"

:summer:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1622393096620.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
yes it does, but apparently, so far, not today

:green tea:
We have a long wait my friend. The other side will fight until their last breath while we all sit back and wait for some mystical predictions to come true
1622403845567.png

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Save that ^^ tweet!

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Get ready, we're almost there. We're right on the precipice. I know we're on the precipice because we've been here a thousand times before and I recognize all the trash we left behind from all those other times we were told we were here yet never progressed any further.

Wake me up when there's a real breakthrough event that we can actually point to and talk about

Hey! There's the camping chair I left behind last time.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
SP210528.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1622430884951.png

ANOTHER Huge “TRUMP WON” Banner – This Time at Citi Field at Saturday Night’s Mets Game. Even NEW YORK is waking up to TRUMP WON!

New Yorkers know this election was stolen.
Last night at The Mets game, a “Trump Won” banner was lowered during the baseball game.
This banner was similar to the one lowered at Yankee Stadium just days prior. They both read “Trump Won – Save America” but they are different colors.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/glorious-another-huge-trump-won-banner-time-citi-field-saturday-nights-mets-game-even-new-york-waking-trump-won/

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
New Hampshire Bombshell – Voting Machine Firm Sat in on May Meeting, Knew Folds Would Cause Problems Months Before Election

New Hampshire citizens may have thought they were going to get to the bottom of the odd 2020 Election results in the state. Unfortunately, it looks like some really strong men and women of character need to stand up because the efforts in Windham have been hijacked by the same shady people involved in the 2020 Election mess.

Over the past few weeks, efforts were underway to get to the bottom of the 2020 Election results in New Hampshire. The town of Windham was the focal point as there were abnormalities in the results from the election that were observed there and the locals demanded a real audit of the results.

Unfortunately, the individuals responsible for selecting the auditors who would audit the results, selected auditors who were severely compromised due to their connections with leaders in the Democrat Party, Pelosi and Schumer, and each other.

One issue that was identified and reported on by Sara Ibanez the GraniteGroc related to folds in the ballots:

In a stunning conclusion provided by the Windham Audit Team, it was determined that some machines were tricked by the creases in mail-in ballots to the detriment of Republican candidates. The creases resulted in overvotes that crushingly affected straight-ticket Republican ballots, in particular.

This revelation is news to the public, but our trusted politicians and Jeff Silvestro of LHS Associates knew this would happen months before the election occurred.

Irrespective of their knowledge, they collectively committed gross negligence when they failed to implement corrections that would have protected the voters of New Hampshire.
Moreover, Philip J. Abirached, Chairman of the Windham Republican Town Committee reported yesterday that “the function of rejecting overvotes was turned off per the state’s request.”

The combination of events lends credence to all reasoning behind New Hampshire citizens’ distrust of elected officials, especially some Republicans who are deemed infiltrators.
Ibenez notes that a “Meeting of the Select Committee on 2020 Emergency Election Support” was held on May 19th, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. The participants were all listed with one exception.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/new-hampshire-wake-shady-characters-carrying-shady-activities-elections/

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

SHOCKING: New Hampshire Bombshell – Voting Machine Firm Sat in on May Meeting, Knew Folds Would Cause Problems Months Before Election​

By Joe Hoft
Published May 30, 2021

New Hampshire citizens may have thought they were going to get to the bottom of the odd 2020 Election results in the state. Unfortunately, it looks like some really strong men and women of character need to stand up because the efforts in Windham have been hijacked by the same shady people involved in the 2020 Election mess.

Over the past few weeks, efforts were underway to get to the bottom of the 2020 Election results in New Hampshire. The town of Windham was the focal point as there were abnormalities in the results from the election that were observed there and the locals demanded a real audit of the results.

Unfortunately, the individuals responsible for selecting the auditors who would audit the results, selected auditors who were severely compromised due to their connections with leaders in the Democrat Party, Pelosi and Schumer, and each other.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-05-31 at 7.47.23 AM.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Fulton County Georgia Ballot Storage Facility Was Left Open for Hours – Attorney’s Own Hired Staff Discovered the Place Wide Open

Yesterday we reported on the facility in Fulton County, Georgia, where an alarm went off and it was found wide open. The building is where election ballots are kept in the County.

CD Media is all over this story. They reported that attorney Bob Cheeley is the plaintiff attorney in the Fulton County, GA election fraud case. The case is working its way through the court of Judge Amero in Henry County, having been moved out of Fulton for procedural reasons.

Judge Amero granted Cheeley’s, and attorneys for the other plaintiffs’, request to unseal and scan at 600 dpi the mail-in ballots from the 2020 general election. Allegations are that tens of thousands of counterfeit ballots are included in the 147,000 batch of mail-in ballots and envelopes. The video surveillance film from State Farm Arena the night of Nov 3rd seems to validate these allegations.

CD Media shared:

Cheeley recounted how he hired his own off-duty police security detail since the hearing on May 21 to guard the warehouse as he did not trust Fulton County to do the job as per court order.

Fulton County attorneys had pressured the judge during earlier communications, saying the off-duty police cars were ‘intimidating’ the Fulton County employees by parking in the facility lot. The judge asked the private security force to park on the street, as Fulton County was threatening to arrest the off-duty officers for trespassing.

Fulton County had been ordered by Judge Amero to guard the facility 24/7.

Two Fulton County Sheriff vehicles had been securing the building since May 25th when Judge Amero ordered the facility guarded. Yesterday at 4pm, the two Sheriff cars left the parking lot for two hours. Twenty minutes after the cars left the premises, the security alarm went off. The private security detail heard the alarm and investigated, finding the door unlocked and the building unattended.

According to the report, the building was left open until 8 pm when a county employee stopped by and locked the open door.

Cheeley delcared he is filing two motions of contempt against Fulton County this week for willfully disobeying the judge’s order to have the facility guarded at all times. Judge Amero had issued an earlier injunction (1 of 2) to have the ballots secured.

The Georgia 2020 Election was a mess and still is. The fact that no one in law enforcement with the ability is willing to make arrests is frightening.

America better wake up fast.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/fulton-county-georgia-ballot-storage-facility-left-open-hours-attorneys-hired-staff-discovered-place-wide-open/

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
MENU
The Epoch Times

Workers examine ballots cast in Maricopa County in the 2020 election during an audit at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix, Ariz., on May 6, 2021. (Matt York/AP Photo)
Workers examine ballots cast in Maricopa County in the 2020 election during an audit at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix, Ariz., on May 6, 2021. (Matt York/AP Photo)MORE
US NEWS

50 Percent of Maricopa County Ballots Have Been Counted in 2020 Audit​

BY ZACHARY STIEBER
June 1, 2021 Updated: June 1, 2021

232 Comments
Over 1 million ballots have been counted in the 2020 election audit in Arizona’s largest county, officials announced Monday.
“Great election audit news! We surpassed counting 50 [percent] of the Maricopa ballots last week,” the Arizona Senate’s liaison for the audit announced in a statement.

Nearly 2.1 million ballots were cast last year in Maricopa County.
The progress on counting has quickened, with over 200,000 ballots counted since May 27.
The audit, which started in April, includes reviewing the ballots in addition to machines used in the election. The audit was ordered by the Arizona Senate, which is controlled by Republicans. It is taking place at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix. Auditors currently expect to be done by the end of June.

Former Arizona Republican Secretary of State Ken Bennett, the liaison for the audit, acts as the go-between for the Senate and the audit team.
Experience the best way to read The Epoch Times online. Try our free app for a limited time.
Bennett’s team also announced Sunday that there will be a third shift added to the review as of June 1. Auditors have for weeks been trying to add another shift but had struggled to onboard enough people to fill the slots required to man a third shift.
MOST READ
50 Percent of Maricopa County Ballots Have Been Counted in 2020 Audit
Arizona Governor Vetoes 22 Bills, Including Election Integrity and Anti-Critical Race Theory Legislation
Kelli Ward, chairwoman of the Arizona GOP, said the progress in the audit “is in large part due to more volunteer counters in place.
“Attacks on the audit have never waned. We can only expect them to continue and to ramp up considerably as we get closer to the end of ballot counting,” she said in a video statement.

Republicans generally support the audit while Democrats generally oppose it.
audit Maricopa County ballots cast in the 2020 general election are examined and recounted by contractors working for Florida-based company, Cyber Ninjas, at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix, Ariz., on May 6, 2021. (Matt York/AP Photo)
RELATED
New Hampshire Auditor Says Audit Has Revealed No 'Widespread Fraud'
Democrats tried to block the process but a judge ruled against them saying they had not presented substantive proof of security and privacy allegations. Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat, has told Maricopa County not to use any machines that were audited in the future.
The ballot counting update came after officials said the Arizona Senate is considering hiring a California-based nonprofit to analyze ballot images in order to create a third set of numbers to compare to the original tabulation and the one that will come from the hand count at the coliseum.
Bennett told The Epoch Times that the firm, Citizens’ Oversight, was brought to the attention of the Senate by John Brakey, a Democrat who co-founded Audit USA and is working as Bennett’s assistant during the audit.
A contract is not finalized as of yet.
Follow Zachary on Twitter: @zackstieber
Follow Zachary on Parler: @zackstieber

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
MENU
The Epoch Times

Workers examine ballots cast in Maricopa County in the 2020 election during an audit at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix, Ariz., on May 6, 2021. (Matt York/AP Photo)
Workers examine ballots cast in Maricopa County in the 2020 election during an audit at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix, Ariz., on May 6, 2021. (Matt York/AP Photo)MORE
US NEWS

50 Percent of Maricopa County Ballots Have Been Counted in 2020 Audit​

BY ZACHARY STIEBER
June 1, 2021 Updated: June 1, 2021

232 Comments
Over 1 million ballots have been counted in the 2020 election audit in Arizona’s largest county, officials announced Monday.
“Great election audit news! We surpassed counting 50 [percent] of the Maricopa ballots last week,” the Arizona Senate’s liaison for the audit announced in a statement.

Nearly 2.1 million ballots were cast last year in Maricopa County.
The progress on counting has quickened, with over 200,000 ballots counted since May 27.
The audit, which started in April, includes reviewing the ballots in addition to machines used in the election. The audit was ordered by the Arizona Senate, which is controlled by Republicans. It is taking place at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix. Auditors currently expect to be done by the end of June.

Former Arizona Republican Secretary of State Ken Bennett, the liaison for the audit, acts as the go-between for the Senate and the audit team.
Experience the best way to read The Epoch Times online. Try our free app for a limited time.
Bennett’s team also announced Sunday that there will be a third shift added to the review as of June 1. Auditors have for weeks been trying to add another shift but had struggled to onboard enough people to fill the slots required to man a third shift.
MOST READ
50 Percent of Maricopa County Ballots Have Been Counted in 2020 Audit
Arizona Governor Vetoes 22 Bills, Including Election Integrity and Anti-Critical Race Theory Legislation
Kelli Ward, chairwoman of the Arizona GOP, said the progress in the audit “is in large part due to more volunteer counters in place.
“Attacks on the audit have never waned. We can only expect them to continue and to ramp up considerably as we get closer to the end of ballot counting,” she said in a video statement.

Republicans generally support the audit while Democrats generally oppose it.
audit Maricopa County ballots cast in the 2020 general election are examined and recounted by contractors working for Florida-based company, Cyber Ninjas, at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix, Ariz., on May 6, 2021. (Matt York/AP Photo)
RELATED
New Hampshire Auditor Says Audit Has Revealed No 'Widespread Fraud''Widespread Fraud'
Democrats tried to block the process but a judge ruled against them saying they had not presented substantive proof of security and privacy allegations. Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat, has told Maricopa County not to use any machines that were audited in the future.
The ballot counting update came after officials said the Arizona Senate is considering hiring a California-based nonprofit to analyze ballot images in order to create a third set of numbers to compare to the original tabulation and the one that will come from the hand count at the coliseum.
Bennett told The Epoch Times that the firm, Citizens’ Oversight, was brought to the attention of the Senate by John Brakey, a Democrat who co-founded Audit USA and is working as Bennett’s assistant during the audit.
A contract is not finalized as of yet.
Follow Zachary on Twitter: @zackstieber
Follow Zachary on Parler: @zackstieber

Okay, give us vote totals thus far then...who got how many so far?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The audit was ordered by the Arizona Senate, which is controlled by Republicans.
Imo, they should have audited the whole State, not just areas where their side lost.
That'd be for two reasons. First, it'd be a lot harder for the dems to scream about it being a partisan hack on their guy, and it would show if there are any differences in how the votes were originally counted, relative to the major political affiliations in various areas across the State.

I don't want either side to cheat.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

THE US MILITARY ESTIMATE BETWEEN 400,000 TO 700,000 BALLOTS WERE ALTERED TO AZ​

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ran across this on yahoo.......

TUE, JUN 1ST, 2021 BY ALAN RYLAND

Trump Expects He Will Be “Reinstated” as President by August​

FacebookTwitterWhatsappPinterestRedditPrintMailFlipboard

Former President Donald Trump has reportedly been telling people that he expects he will be “reinstated” to the White House by August. New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman revealed the information earlier this morning. There is no constitutional basis that supports Trump’s claim.

“It isn’t happening in a vacuum. It is happening as he faced the possibility of an indictment from the Manhattan DA,” Haberman noted.

Last week, Manhattan’s district attorney convened a grand jury that is expected to decide whether to indict Trump, executives at his company, or the Trump Organization itself should prosecutors present the panel with criminal charges.
Trump has criticized the creation of the panel as an example of partisan drudgery and repeated his lies about the integrity of the 2020 general election, which he has repeatedly claimed, despite evidence to the contrary, was fraudulent.
“This is purely political, and an affront to the almost 75 million voters who supported me in the Presidential Election, and it’s being driven by highly partisan Democrat prosecutors,” Trump said in a statement last week. “Our Country is broken, our elections are rigged, corrupt, and stolen, our prosecutors are politicized, and I will just have to keep on fighting like I have been for the last five years!”
Haberman shared the information as controversy swirled around Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser. Flynn appeared to endorse an overthrow of the United States government.
“No reason, I mean, it should happen here. No reason. That’s right,” Flynn responded to a member of the audience at a Dallas event who inquired whether a coup not unlike the one that happened in Myanmar in February.
Lawyer Sidney Powell, who has represented Flynn in the past, insisted Flynn had not encouraged “any act of violence or any military insurrection.” She attributed the furor surrounding Flynn’s comments to media distortion. A Parler account belonging to Flynn later claimed that his comments were taken out of context.
“Let me be VERY CLEAR – There is NO reason whatsoever for any coup in America, and I do not and have not at any time called for any action of that sort,” the message said.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

HUGE AZ AUDIT UPDATE: Audit Team Down to 15 Pallets of Ballots to Analyze! – Down from 28 Total Pallets JUST ONE WEEK AGO! (VIDEO)​

By Jordan Conradson
Published June 1, 2021

70A25183-FDDB-4E11-9470-CBC55F601B89-scaled.jpeg

On Tuesday, TGP’s Jordan Conradson caught up with Arizona Audit Director Ken Bennett and former Arizona GOP Chair Randy Pullen.

This comes just days after the audit team reached the halfway mark in counting and analyzing the 2.1 MILLION ballots counted as we reported on Monday.

Ken Bennett also noted that the 3rd shift would start tonight at 8 PM and end at 1 AM.

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Ran across this on yahoo.......

TUE, JUN 1ST, 2021 BY ALAN RYLAND

Trump Expects He Will Be “Reinstated” as President by August​

FacebookTwitterWhatsappPinterestRedditPrintMailFlipboard

Former President Donald Trump has reportedly been telling people that he expects he will be “reinstated” to the White House by August. New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman revealed the information earlier this morning. There is no constitutional basis that supports Trump’s claim.

“It isn’t happening in a vacuum. It is happening as he faced the possibility of an indictment from the Manhattan DA,” Haberman noted.

Last week, Manhattan’s district attorney convened a grand jury that is expected to decide whether to indict Trump, executives at his company, or the Trump Organization itself should prosecutors present the panel with criminal charges.
Trump has criticized the creation of the panel as an example of partisan drudgery and repeated his lies about the integrity of the 2020 general election, which he has repeatedly claimed, despite evidence to the contrary, was fraudulent.
“This is purely political, and an affront to the almost 75 million voters who supported me in the Presidential Election, and it’s being driven by highly partisan Democrat prosecutors,” Trump said in a statement last week. “Our Country is broken, our elections are rigged, corrupt, and stolen, our prosecutors are politicized, and I will just have to keep on fighting like I have been for the last five years!”
Haberman shared the information as controversy swirled around Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser. Flynn appeared to endorse an overthrow of the United States government.
“No reason, I mean, it should happen here. No reason. That’s right,” Flynn responded to a member of the audience at a Dallas event who inquired whether a coup not unlike the one that happened in Myanmar in February.
Lawyer Sidney Powell, who has represented Flynn in the past, insisted Flynn had not encouraged “any act of violence or any military insurrection.” She attributed the furor surrounding Flynn’s comments to media distortion. A Parler account belonging to Flynn later claimed that his comments were taken out of context.
“Let me be VERY CLEAR – There is NO reason whatsoever for any coup in America, and I do not and have not at any time called for any action of that sort,” the message said.
Flynn's got cold feet. Cancel culture has put chill in air. Don't understand why a guy can't speculate on Trump retaking white house. Being wrong isn't against the law yet

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
This revelation is news to the public, but our trusted politicians and Jeff Silvestro of LHS Associates knew this would happen months before the election occurred.

Irrespective of their knowledge, they collectively committed gross negligence when they failed to implement corrections that would have protected the voters of New Hampshire.
Moreover, Philip J. Abirached, Chairman of the Windham Republican Town Committee reported yesterday that “the function of rejecting overvotes was turned off per the state’s request.”
and we have to wait because the plan calls for a big bite rather than a small fish here, a rat there?

how long does it take to get, and execute an arrest warrant?

this is where it goes off the rails, for me...by the time it all gets washed out, no one will even remember this guys name

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score

THE US MILITARY ESTIMATE BETWEEN 400,000 TO 700,000 BALLOTS WERE ALTERED TO AZ​

That one bit the dust too; I'm not sure why they nix'ed it as it was just a load of waffling.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
just cant make this shit up

Biden Taps Harris To Lead Fight Against Election Integrity

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/06/01/kamala-harris-is-now-in-charge-of-federalizing-elections-n2590313

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
just cant make this shit up

Biden Taps Harris To Lead Fight Against Election Integrity

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/06/01/kamala-harris-is-now-in-charge-of-federalizing-elections-n2590313

That's because whores do what they're told.