• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Microsoft has announced an implementation of its ElectionGuard voting security software

with a major US voting technology vendor, Hart InterCivic.

View attachment 212766

The software is designed to help make elections more secure and trustworthy.

CNN Business
Updated 6:47 PM ET, Thu June 3, 2021

Microsoft wants to make voting more trustworthy.

New York (CNN Business)In late February 2020, Microsoft carried out the first official test of its ElectionGuard voting security software in an election in Fulton, Wisconsin, for the local school board and a state supreme court seat. Developed as part of the tech giant's "Defending Democracy" project, the software is designed to help make elections more secure and trustworthy.

''Now, more than a year later, widespread distrust and discord surrounding the 2020 presidential election has helped to make the case for this kind of technology.
"I don't think there's been a more important time in history for vendors to try building this technology into their systems because of its ability to build trust in the electoral process," Tom Burt, Microsoft's corporate vice president of customer security and trust, told CNN Business.''

Microsoft (MSFT) on Thursday announced the first such implementation of ElectionGuard with a major US voting technology vendor, Hart InterCivic. Hart — one of the three leading election vendors in the United States — provides its voting system to election officials in more than 500 jurisdictions across 17 states.

cnn.com/2021/06/03/tech/microsoft-hart-intercivic-voting-security/index.html

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1400614666599075843

Who owns Microsoft?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Microsoft has announced an implementation of its ElectionGuard voting security software

View attachment 212766

CNN Business

New York (CNN Business)In late February 2020, Microsoft carried out the first official test of its ElectionGuard voting security software in an election in Fulton, Wisconsin, for the local school board and a state supreme court seat. Developed as part of the tech giant's "Defending Democracy" project, the software is designed to help make elections more secure and trustworthy.

''Now, more than a year later, widespread distrust and discord surrounding the 2020 presidential election has helped to make the case for this kind of technology.
"I don't think there's been a more important time in history for vendors to try building this technology into their systems because of its ability to build trust in the electoral process," Tom Burt, Microsoft's corporate vice president of customer security and trust, told CNN Business.''

Microsoft (MSFT) on Thursday announced the first such implementation of ElectionGuard with a major US voting technology vendor, Hart InterCivic. Hart — one of the three leading election vendors in the United States — provides its voting system to election officials in more than 500 jurisdictions across 17 states.

IF Microshyt and the Communist News Network involved, it HAS to be trustworthy. :give finger:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
No, Bill Gates!
We need paper ballots and mandatory audits.
Electronic voting machines need to go away, permanently.

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

View attachment 212766

CNN Business

Fuck Microsoft!!!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It really does sound like they have the fraud captured and proven on many different angles from 2020. They have basically every single hack digital forensics, so they can show the number of votes changed and who did it. They will have the forensics from the paper ballots and the real hand counts from these audits. And they should be able to match those numbers from the digital data and the paper audits to give a pretty accurate count that should agree. WE all know what that real data would show.

So it seems that they didn't have the time in 2 months to prove everything, nor do I think they wanted to come out with all the data that quick. They needed time to continue with whatever else is going on and put all this data together for irrefutable proof. Plus, a bonus list of traitors to be summarily arrested, I hope.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It really does sound like they have the fraud captured and proven on many different angles from 2020. They have basically every single hack digital forensics, so they can show the number of votes changed and who did it. They will have the forensics from the paper ballots and the real hand counts from these audits. And they should be able to match those numbers from the digital data and the paper audits to give a pretty accurate count that should agree. WE all know what that real data would show.

So it seems that they didn't have the time in 2 months to prove everything, nor do I think they wanted to come out with all the data that quick. They needed time to continue with whatever else is going on and put all this data together for irrefutable proof. Plus, a bonus list of traitors to be summarily arrested, I hope.

I hope too.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Brian Cates has been updating on telegram

his take on some of the info dropped by My

Pillow Mike. I'm sure CM will drop later.

https//t.me/s/drawandstrikechannel

View attachment 212786View attachment 212787View attachment 212788View attachment 212789View attachment 212790

Brian, you may actually want to watch and understand the video before posting 30 tweets. IE that chart was just a, I believe, random sample of 20 packets of data. Those are not even close to the total number of votes flipped.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It is habbening.

Do some here still think GA will just... (*poof*)

I sure as hell don't. This grows bigger every day another log gets thrown on the fire.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The corrupt judicial system and their bought judges still have to be brought into play, as with oatsamas birth cert they will play the you dont have merit and cant show you were harmed by the supposed actions,, are there really enough legitimate judges that will stand for the law.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The corrupt judicial system and their bought judges still have to be brought into play, as with oatsamas birth cert they will play the you dont have merit and cant show you were harmed by the supposed actions,, are there really enough legitimate judges that will stand for the law.
Doesn't matter. Military is in control now. The robed robbers had their chance.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Doesn't matter. Military is in control now. The robed robbers had their chance.
I keep hearing that Walt, I certainly hope we see the hammer fall soon. That's the only option that seems remotely capable of turning this shit storm around now. Everything else which has been tried in the courts have failed to make much of a difference so far

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
This creepazoid gets my vote

1622832014693.png

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
https://cdm.press/HA

CD Media (https://cdm.press/HA)

BREAKING: Lindell Sues Dominion For $2B, Details Evidence Of 19 Cyber Attacks From China That Flipped 530k Votes In 5 Key Battleground States - CD Media

Lindell Sues Dominion, Details Evidence Of 19 Cyber Attacks From China That Flipped 530k Votes In 5 Key Battleground States.

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I keep hearing that Walt, I certainly hope we see the hammer fall soon. That's the only option that seems remotely capable of turning this shit storm around now. Everything else which has been tried in the courts have failed to make much of a difference so far
I've begun to wonder that if the military is the only option, and that supposition is being discussed openly by patriots (i.e. "everyone knows it"), what have the white hats really been working on while the perpetrators are soiling themselves and focused on trying to figure out their play in military scenario? Look over here, the military is in control!!! What is the option that none of us have a clue about????

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Look who goes to court next week. FYI Ruby's daughter.

1622892849583.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Why do I think this audit crap will go on for years while Jo and da Ho trash whatever remains of America?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I dunno why. Not following the growing tectonic-level movements?
I'm reading about them shifts all the time but I'm not really feelin 'em, ya know? What I am hearing is a lot of scuttlebutt and reading a plethora of predictions and "BOOMS" the internet celebrities are parroting out there. Talk, videos and theories are not much to hang my hat on in these days of the internet giving EVERYONE a public voice so we wait, we absorb the scuttlebutt as best we can until someone actually drops a hammer or two. Until then we sit in neutral telling ourselves the patriots are just over the next hill.

I'll believe it fully when I see it. Until then I expect nothing and hope for the best

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Look who goes to court next week. FYI Ruby's daughter.

View attachment 212853
O FRABJOUS DAY!!

Traitorous bitches be in deep!

Où sont les traîtres?
Les traîtres sont dans la merde
Dans quelle mesure sont-ils?
Seulement jusqu'à leurs oreilles!

Where are these traitors?
The traitors are in the shit!
How far are they in?
Only up to their ears!

Change "traitors" to Allemandes (Frog for "Germans")...

This was a taunt the French prisoners at Colditz Castle would sing to their German captors to piss them off. It never failed.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
O FRABJOUS DAY!!

Traitorous bitches be in deep!

Où sont les traîtres?
Les traîtres sont dans la merde
Dans quelle mesure sont-ils?
Seulement jusqu'à leurs oreilles!

Where are these traitors?
The traitors are in the shit!
How far are they in?
Only up to their ears!

Change "traitors" to Allemandes (Frog for "Germans")...

This was a taunt the French prisoners at Colditz Castle would sing to their German captors to piss them off. It never failed.

"Allemands" (masculine)...

And "Dans quelle mesure LE sont-ils?"

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Now, will the AZ Audit be enough?

Yes, because it will inform legislation necessary to plug the gaps to restore the public's confidence. That is the reason the Arizona Senate is doing this, so we know the loopholes and can close them.

note this very important point she stated as a drive by,

we aren't going to do chit about nothing, but it will help us in the future...............

a supposed friendly again is not as it appears,

we are being setup by this audit and procedure IMO

I am sorry there senator nothing, but this isn't being fixed with a little lipstick and talk,

This is all about removing full limbs, and giving a lobotomy to .gov

Short of that, forget about it and just move on

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
note this very important point she stated as a drive by,

we aren't going to do chit about nothing, but it will help us in the future...............

a supposed friendly again is not as it appears,

we are being setup by this audit and procedure IMO

I am sorry there senator nothing, but this isn't being fixed with a little lipstick and talk,

This is all about removing full limbs, and giving a lobotomy to .gov

Short of that, forget about it and just move on
^^^^There it is^^^^

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
shoot,

heard some 2 bit admiral on the radio yesterday,

he was yammering on about the evil rooskies, and how we have to get up in putins grille,
then he moved on and stated cryptos have to be made illegal because that is where ransomware payoffs get paid,
then he went to chin li and was ranting along,

but all too comically, while he was ranting on chin li, he was saying we needed to enlist russia's help to do what must be done,

after just 2 minutes earlier stating 'evil rooskies'

these are the morons at the highest level of the military enforcement arm of .gov

war war war, then more war war war,

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1622913796112.png
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/mike-lindell-loses-law-firm-representation-new-suit-election-machine-companies/

1622913835943.png

Jenna Ellis is a CUNT

The law firm Barnes & Thornburg LLP dropped Mike Lindell as a client after he filed a lawsuit against Dominion, Smartmatic, and affiliated voting technology companies.
Alec J. Beck, the attorney who worked for the firm and signed onto the lawsuit suddenly parted ways with the firm Friday.

Beck will still remain a part of Mike Lindell’s litigation team.

from article

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
"Defending Democracy" project,
why don't we ever get the "Restoring the Republic" project?

this DD sounds like it's a Free Roll of toilet paper...
US District Judge Roger Benitez of San Diego
idk why, but i get goose-bumps and stop what i'm doing immediately upon reading about judgements like this

they're so out of the ordinary these days...

:summer:

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Democrat Non-Profits and Secret State Election Groups Met with the UN to Discuss 2020 Election Cybersecurity – Now Same Groups Are Working Against State Audits

Members of some of the Democrat’s most connected non-profits met with UN officials before the 2020 election. Now the same groups are trying to derail the audits moving forward across the nation.

What were Harri Hursti, Ph.D., election cybersecurity expert and computer scientist, and Elizabeth Howard, Esq., Cybersecurity and Elections Counsel at the radical Brennan Center for Justice in Manhattan, doing when they gave a briefing on election cybersecurity to a U.N. committee of international election observers in Washington, D.C., just three days before the U.S mid-term elections in 2018?

Hursti was recently in the news after being selected one of three auditors in the partisan audit team selected by New Hampshire officials. Hursti’s fellow auditors who selected him for the job have ties to both Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D) and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D). This group just finished auditing the Town of Windham’s 2020 election and, after observing that team’s unprofessional audit practices, citizens are now demanding a statewide forensic audit of all of NH’s elections.

Liz Howard, like Marc Elias from DNC-favored Perkins Coie, is one of the elite, activist, election attorneys the far-left deploys whenever tough election issues of the national Democratic machine need fixing. Case in point, she is one of the three observers the Soros-backed Arizona Secretary of State (SoS) Katie Hobbs (D) specifically deployed to the floor of the Veterans Memorial Coliseum, site of the Arizona Senate’s forensic audit, to be her eyes and ears.

Subsequently, Howard was one of the Democrat-elite signers onto an April 29, unfounded and vicious nonprofit letter of complaint – which implied there might even be criminal activity going! – to the Election Section, Civil Rights Division, U.S. Department of Justice. This was one of four such attack letters sent by Democrat-co-opted U.S. nonprofits, led off by Perkins Coie on April 6, to harass Arizona Senate President Karen Fann (R), three of which Howard personally signed.

Joe Schaeffer of the World Tribune, in his November 8, 2020, nonprofit exposé, Soros-funded organizations have assisted with election security in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, exposed the Brennan Center and its radical attorneys as being “tethered to the Soros spider web” of co-opted U.S. nonprofits.

Why were Harri Hursti and Elizabeth Howard together, two-and-a-half years ago, briefing – not simply part of a panel discussion – but briefing a roomful of U.N. international election observers about election cybersecurity who, in three days’ time, were to travel across the U.S., collecting data about our mid-term elections for the U.N.?

To try and answer that question, you need to have answers to two more questions first, who from within the United States during the Trump administration in 2018 brought in the U.N. to observe our mid-term elections and why did they come back in 2020 with COVID-19 raging, for still more “observation,” this time of our presidential elections on November 3, 2020?

(Moar on site)