• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
“This Is A Shot Across The Bow, We Want The Machines Opened Up”, North Carolina House Members Request Inspection of Voting Machines

A group of North Carolina Republican lawmakers from the General Assembly want the State Board of Elections (SBOE) to give them some answers about the machines used to tabulate votes. The lawmakers want the machines opened and allow their own people investigate what happened in the 2020 Presidential election.

NC Rep. Jeff McNeely (Iredell) said about the SBOE, “We are just trying to see if there are any legs to the rumors we hear about ballots and machines, we want to know if there is anything that could have been changed by the machines, we gave them a deadline to get back to us.”

McNeely is a member of the NC House Freedom Caucus and spoke to The Gateway Pundit on Friday about his concerns with the 2020 Presidential election.

“I believe the information in what we call the ‘hand to eye audits’ needs to be public, and we need to make sure those tallies match what the machines came up with, currently they are not public and they should be,” McNeely said, asserting that North Carolina is a paper ballot state already, and if there was any major fraud it would show up with the ballot harvesting.

“We know that Mark Zuckerberg gave 5-6 Million dollars to counties in North Carolina, but we don’t have an accounting on that. We are working on a bill that would make it law to evenly distribute that money to our 100 counties. But as it is now, we do not know where that money went or what it went for,” McNeely said.

When asked if he was aware of strange food trucks at polling places during early voting and on election day, McNeely said yes, he had gotten the information that trucks were present in places like the Wake County polling area, North Carolina’s largest county.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/exclusive-shot-accross-bow-want-machines-opened-north-carolina-house-members-request-inspection-voting-machines/1622928471444.png1622928504130.png1622928513196.png

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
again with the pretenders squawking:

"The problem, we can only take so big of the bite at this apple"

We don't really want to fix anything, we are just putting on a show so we can pretend elections have consequences,

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Speaking of California-

3,000 votes recorded for empty college dorm building.

https://newspress.com/anatomy-of-an-investigation-into-a-non-investigation/

Excerpt:

Approximately 3,000 mail-in ballots counted in the Nov. 3 election were supposedly cast by UCSB students residing in a voting precinct that, along with other dorm buildings, includes the Francisco Torres/Santa Catalina Residence Hall at 6850 El Colegio Road in Goleta.

Problem: Due to COVID-19, the Torres Building, which normally accommodates 1,300 students, was empty and locked down through most of 2020, as were all other UCSB dorms.

This means no students/voters were residing inside the Torres Building (nor any of the other dorms) during the election season.

It also means these ballots were fraudulent.

That’s because there’s a second problem: These ballots could not legally have been forwarded to students where they were actually living.

Why not?

Because forwarding ballots to alternative addresses is a felony.

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
More teeny tiny baby steps

1622948144736.png

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
are these all still little fish?

because I have the aquarium here, full of water...but no fish

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It’s getting hot in Georgia! One of the individuals caught on tape late on election night in Fulton County, Georgia, Wandrea Shaye Moss, has been subpoenaed for a deposition in a civil trial in Fulton County.
Who can forget Ruby, Ralph, and Ruby’s daughter Wandrea Shaye?

After removing everyone from the State Farm Arena on 2020 Election night and sending them home, these three individuals and a couple of others pulled out ballots hidden under the table and began jamming them into the vote tabulation machines. The election workers were filmed shoving stacks of ballots through the machines two and three times each.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-moss-subpoenaed-deposition-fulton-county-ga/

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
It’s getting hot in Georgia! One of the individuals caught on tape late on election night in Fulton County, Georgia, Wandrea Shaye Moss, has been subpoenaed for a deposition in a civil trial in Fulton County.
Who can forget Ruby, Ralph, and Ruby’s daughter Wandrea Shaye?

After removing everyone from the State Farm Arena on 2020 Election night and sending them home, these three individuals and a couple of others pulled out ballots hidden under the table and began jamming them into the vote tabulation machines. The election workers were filmed shoving stacks of ballots through the machines two and three times each.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-moss-subpoenaed-deposition-fulton-county-ga/
What's said is one thing, what can be proven is quite another. I hope the proof is enough to hang these people!

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Arizona Has 2X the Undocumented “Federal Only Voters” than Biden Won By

Arizona is one of just two states in the United States that requires proof of citizenship when registering to vote. The loophole, the Federal Only ballot, which voters may use instead, does not require this documentation. Instead, voters are limited to federal races.

On Saturday night Arizona State Senator Kelly Townsend shared the following message to her Telegram page:

“AZ still has over 21k “Federal Only voters” who cannot prove they are a citizen or that they even exist. They are not in the MVD system and all they need is a bank statement (easily doctored) to get a ballot. This will need to be addressed at the Federal level, and I have been working to make this more known for some time. This is the next thing that needs an audit, and voter intimidation is a flimsy excuse not to do it.”

t.me/KellyTownsend/122

These Federal Only voters may not vote in state or local elections but may cast a ballot for federal races including the 2020 Presidential Election.
President Trump “lost” Arizona by 10,457 votes in 2020. There are more “Federal Only voters” than this in Maricopa County alone.
By law, noncitizens may not vote in federal elections, such as U.S. House, U.S. Senate, and presidential elections.

Only two states require this documentation to vote in local and state races.

Ten municipalities across the country even allowed non-citizens to vote in local elections as of March 2020. Nine were located in Maryland. The other was San Francisco, California.

Nobody should be voting in any race without proof of US citizenship.
It makes you wonder why Joe Biden is shipping illegal immigrants into our communities, on our tax dollars, and giving them exclusive hotels to stay in across the country.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/arizona-2x-undocumented-federal-voters-biden-won/

1623036151636.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I believe CA is much less blue than that map suggests UT. The commies have been cheating in the elections for decades. None of what we were told was happening actually happened as they said. There was ugly and rampant manipulation to the point where the Dem usually eked out a win, but win they did. That all they needed. Winning was the one and only goal and they did what they needed to do to achieve it! Trump didn't invent winning, the Dems did evidently!

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Arizona Senate president’s emails related to election audit made public

JUNE 7, 2021

PHOENIX – More than 500 pages of Arizona Senate President Karen Fann’s emails related to the ongoing audit of the 2020 Maricopa County election were made public last week, revealing new insight into the Republican’s thought process.
American Oversight, which describes itself as a nonpartisan, nonprofit watchdog for governmental abuses of power, posted the emails Friday after obtaining them through a public records request.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/20797902-arizona-senate-email-communications-regarding-maricopa-county-partisan-audit#document/

https://ktar.com/story/4475246/arizona-senate-presidents-emails-related-to-election-audit-made-public/

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1623124149063.png

Arizona Conservatives Take Action, [07.06.21 18:01]

[ Video ]

War Room Audits Update

Boris Epshteyn reports that as many as “25% of the boxes of ballots in Maricopa do not have the number of ballots they are supposed to have.” Ken Bennett explained in an earlier interview with Jordan Conradson (https://t.me/ArizonaConservatives/1969) that there are approximately 1,200 - 1,300 ballots per box. If Boris is correct, this means that more than 400 boxes have an inaccurate ballot count.

Epshteyn also commented on the GA subpoenas:“Ruby Freeman and her daughter are in trouble - they are lawyering up.” Many expect them to plead the 5th.

Learn more Last GA Update (https://t.me/LibertyOverwatchChannel/4596)
Video h/t: @praying_medic
https://t.me/ArizonaConservatives/2010

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I believe CA is much less blue than that map suggests UT. The commies have been cheating in the elections for decades. None of what we were told was happening actually happened as they said. There was ugly and rampant manipulation to the point where the Dem usually eked out a win, but win they did. That all they needed. Winning was the one and only goal and they did what they needed to do to achieve it! Trump didn't invent winning, the Dems did evidently!
i've seen that map several times and am now convinced, that's where some believe the west will break off and fall into the ocean

Az's now got lot's of them 'traveling Californians' in their midst, I'm certain they traveled there to help protect the new coast line...when it arrives and in the mean time, they'll be happy to tell you how many 'live studio audiences' they sat in while they visited, er, had a job for a year, in Fullerton

Originally from Idaho / Arkansas / somewhere else....just gonna pose as Crazy Left Coasters and try to get away with it...but the rest of the country's ready and waiting to catch them...go ahead, ask them where they were born

snicker

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Take time to LISTEN! Think of who listens to this. RED PILL TO THE MAX. FYI the "girl" is a tranny.

Reactions are popular. Look at the views! And there are more videos I did not post.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Epshteyn also commented on the GA subpoenas:“Ruby Freeman and her daughter are in trouble - they are lawyering up.” Many expect them to plead the 5th.
ANY lawyer that advises these traitors to plead the 5th should be taken out and sued for animal cruelty. It would be flat-out stupid advice. <-- Mebbe the lawyered-up lawyers will have allegiance to the cabal and fuck you, ladies. That would be the only sane reason for advising "pushing the system" at this LATE date.

This pair interfered and caused basic change in the leadership of America.

Gitmo, Military Tribunal, Rope.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
He looks like he has Aids... Wonder if Michael Michelle brought them in?
One grenade tossed into that room during this interview would have made the world a better place

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Forget that map, it shows my own state as solidly blue which is far from the case. All of the western counties in my state are solidly red, but we are out-voted by the communists.
Same in NH bud, all the big cities have been invaded by those eastern Massholes migrating north and spreading like the cancer they are

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

New fight erupts over 2020 ballot count in Michigan​

'The clerk has admitted that there were challenges and problems'​

Bob Unruh
By Bob Unruh
Published June 7, 2021

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Forget that map, it shows my own state as solidly blue which is far from the case. All of the western counties in my state are solidly red, but we are out-voted by the communists.

Well, you're under a Dominion System.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

GA Poll Worker Confesses UNDER OATH That 10 to 20 THOUSAND Biden Absentee Ballots They Counted Were FAKE​

Suzi Voyles, the poll manager for Fulton County, Georgia, discovered a disturbingly peculiar pattern of regularity in the markings for Joseph R. Biden when she looked through a big stack of mail-in ballots in November.

The absentee ballots all had flawlessly filled-in ovals for Biden, with the exception that each of the darkening bubbles had an identical white space inside it in the shape of a tiny crescent, indicating they’d been inscribed with toner ink rather than a pen or pencil.

She also noticed that all of the ballots were printed on different stock paper than the others she handled during a statewide hand recount of the razor-thin Nov. 3 presidential election, which added to her suspicions. None of the mail-in ballots had been folded or wrinkled, as she had seen in the past with ballots that had been removed from envelopes.

In other words, the Biden votes appeared to be replicated by a copying machine.

“They were all strangely pristine,” Voyles said, adding that she’d never seen anything like it in her 20 years of election monitoring in Fulton County, which encompasses much of Atlanta.

She wasn’t on her alone. At least three other poll workers saw the same thing in stacks of Biden absentee votes handled by the county, and they’ve joined Voyles in stating under oath that they seemed to be forged.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Georgia Judge Orders Audit of 147K Fulton County Absentee Ballots After Reading Poll Workers’ Affidavits​

By Debra Heine
ag-mark_90833ec2.svg

June 8, 2021
Acourt battle is underway in Fulton County, Georgia, where election integrity advocates are fighting to have 147,000 mail-in ballots unsealed to allow for a close inspection.
Henry County Superior Court Judge Brian Amero last month granted a forensics review of ballots cast in the Nov. 3 presidential election after a group of Georgia voters led by government watchdog Garland Favorito, filed the lawsuit in an attempt to prove that fraudulent ballots and other irregularities led to Joe Biden’s 2020 win in Georgia. Fulton County has retained criminal defense attorneys to fight the lawsuit, and has managed to temporarily block the audit.

Judge Amero, a Democratic donor, ordered the review of the ballots after reading a number of compelling sworn affidavits submitted by election monitors.

According RealClearInvestigations, one such individual, Fulton County poll manager Suzi Voyles, testified that she noticed that ballots marked for Joe Biden looked suspiciously pristine and uniform while she was sorting through a large stack of mail-in ballots last November.

When Fulton County, Ga., poll manager Suzi Voyles sorted through a large stack of mail-in ballots last November, she noticed an alarmingly odd pattern of uniformity in the markings for Joseph R. Biden. One after another, the absentee votes contained perfectly filled-in ovals for Biden — except that each of the darkened bubbles featured an identical white void inside them in the shape of a tiny crescent, indicating they’d been marked with toner ink instead of a pen or pencil.
Adding to suspicions, she noticed that all of the ballots were printed on different stock paper than the others she handled as part of a statewide hand recount of the razor-thin Nov. 3 presidential election. And none was folded or creased, as she typically observed in mail-in ballots that had been removed from envelopes.
In short, the Biden votes looked like they’d been duplicated by a copying machine.
“All of them were strangely pristine,” said Voyles, who said she’d never seen anything like it in her 20 years monitoring elections in Fulton County, which includes much of Atlanta.
Several other poll workers in Fulton County swore in affidavits that they observed fake-looking ballots in stacks of absentee ballots for Biden.

Robin Hall, a certified Fulton County recount observer, also testified she witnessed a number of boxes of absentee ballots marked “100% for Biden” that appeared to be “perfectly filled out as if they were pre-printed with the presidential candidate selected.”
She stated: “They did not look like a person had filled this out at home. All of them looked alike.”
Judy Aube also worked at the World Congress Center on Nov. 14 where she observed the same thing: “suspicious batches” of mail-in ballots for Biden whose markings appeared identical, as if they had been duplicated by a machine and not filled out by a voter at home.
Barbara Hartman, another election official auditor, also doubted the authenticity of absentee ballots she handled that she said were never folded, as would normally be the case for ballots returned in an envelope by mail or dropped in a box. “The absentee ballots looked as though they had just come from a fresh stack,” she swore in her affidavit. “I could not observe any creases in the ballots and [it] did not seem like they were folded and put into envelopes or mailed out.”
Also, “The majority of the mail-in ballots that I reviewed contained suspicious black perfectly bubbled markings for Biden,” Hartman stated, adding that “they looked as if they were stamped.”
The election integrity advocates argue that potentially tens of thousands of ballots “may have been manufactured in a race that Biden won by just 12,000 votes thanks to a late surge of mail-in ballots counted after election monitors were shooed from State Farm Arena in Atlanta,” RCI reported.

“We have what is almost surely major absentee-ballot fraud in Fulton County involving 10,000 to 20,000 probably false ballots,” said Favorito, who is also a certified poll watcher.

“We have confirmed that there are five pallets of shrink-wrapped ballots in a county warehouse,” he said.

Fulton County retained criminal defense lawyers from the Atlanta law firm Garland, Samuel and Loeb to convince Amero to reconsider his order.

The attorneys representing Fulton County and its elections office said in a late May filing that Favorito and the other Georgia voters who sued for the ballot review “did not properly notify Fulton officials in the case,” Times Georgian reported.

In their request for Amero to dismiss Favorito’s lawsuit, the defense attorneys argued that the county elections board was protected by sovereign immunity.

After Fulton County’s Election Board filed their challenge to the lawsuit, Judge Amero canceled a meeting to create a procedure to review the absentee ballots, and set a June 21 date to hear Fulton County’s attorneys argue why the review of ballot images should not be allowed.

“We will be in court on June 21 to resolve these motions,” Favorito said, calling them yet another “roadblock” the county has thrown their way. Favorito told RCI that he is a “constitutionalist” and neither a Republican nor a Trump supporter. He is hoping talks over the logistics of the inspection will resume after the Fourth of July holiday.

As part of his May 21 order, Superior Court Judge Brian Amero requested officials guard the warehouse around the clock until an inspection date can be set. But just eight days later, a breach in security was reported after sheriff’s deputies left their post for a couple of hours.
“The front door was [found] unlocked and wide open in violation of the court order,” Favorito said.
County officials confirmed that a motion-detection alarm was triggered Saturday, May 29, shortly after the deputies drove away from the building in their patrol cars around 4 p.m. But they said a locked room where the ballots are kept “was never breached or compromised.”
Favorito is not convinced, and his lawyer is seeking to obtain the video footage from building security cameras. “How do we know for certain there was no tampering with the ballots?” asked Favorito, who said he did not vote for Trump.
News of the security lapse caught the attention of former President Trump, who has claimed his loss to Biden was marred by fraud. In a statement, he implied election officials in the Democratic-controlled county are trying to hide evidence of fraud. “They are afraid of what might be found,” he asserted.
Trump is also closely monitoring the ongoing election audit in Arizona, another red state that turned blue in 2020. If evidence of fraud is found in these key swing states, it might help confirm suspicions the election was “stolen” from Trump and the 74 million who voted for him — as a recent poll found 61% of Republicans believe — as well as provide the proof of voter fraud that Democrats and major media have long claimed doesn’t exist.
Democrat poll workers say they witnessed similar anomalies in neighboring DeKalb and Cobb counties, where the election process also is controlled by Democrats, RCI reported.

Carlos E. Silva, for one, declared in a Nov. 17 affidavit that he observed a similar “perfect black bubble” in absentee ballots for Biden during the recount he worked in DeKalb County. And while overseeing the Cobb County recount, he swore he “observed absentee ballots being reviewed with the same perfect bubble that I had seen the night before in DeKalb. All of these ballots had the same characteristics: they were all for Biden and had the same perfect bubble.”
Added Silva, a registered Democrat: “There were thousands of [mail-in] ballots that just had the perfect bubble marked for Biden and no other markings in the rest of the ballot.”
Another registered Democrat, Mayra Romera, testified that while monitoring the Cobb County recount, she noticed that “hundreds of these ballots seemed impeccable, with no folds or creases. The bubble selections were perfectly made … and all happened to be selections for Biden.”
The effort in Georgia to review 147,000 mail-in ballots follows the lead of Arizona’s forensic audit of the 2020 presidential election results, which is expected to go on for another six weeks.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Mindy Robinson

Me and other patriots just dropped our sworn, notarized affidavits to serve Governor Sisolak’s office a notice of maladministration and demand for a full forensic audit of the 2020 November election. We are also sending out certified mail copies to the Secretary of State and all other necessary officials! The required transparency for elections was not met, and it is our right under the state constitution to receive an audit and have full accountability in our elections. The government works for us...not the other way around.

It’s not about pushing for a certain party or wanting one candidate to win over the other, it’s about making sure our votes matter. Unlike a lawsuit where it would be our job to prove anything, these affidavits remind the state that its actually their job to prove to us their wasn’t fraud. They are bound by the constitution to look into investigating if we suspect something, and I don’t think people realize that. We the People of Nevada have legitimate questions about this election that the powers that be are being very combative about answering. Why did counting stop? Why weren’t poll watchers allowed to be close enough to observe? Why did dead people get ballots? Who certified these machines before the election? I just find it odd that CNN, ABC, and even top level Dems like Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris all believed these machines were easily hackable and a danger to our Republic....right up until they got the result they wanted? We just want to know if our votes mattered and it’s 100% on the state to prove it to us if we petition them...which we just officially did.

Special shout out to the Arizona patriots that helped so much by showing us what they did to get an audit. Together we are going to save this country!

#NevadaAudit

https://gab.com/AmericanAFMindy/posts/106372163982861720

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Mindy Robinson

Me and other patriots just dropped our sworn, notarized affidavits to serve Governor Sisolak’s office a notice of maladministration and demand for a full forensic audit of the 2020 November election. We are also sending out certified mail copies to the Secretary of State and all other necessary officials! The required transparency for elections was not met, and it is our right under the state constitution to receive an audit and have full accountability in our elections. The government works for us...not the other way around.

It’s not about pushing for a certain party or wanting one candidate to win over the other, it’s about making sure our votes matter. Unlike a lawsuit where it would be our job to prove anything, these affidavits remind the state that its actually their job to prove to us their wasn’t fraud. They are bound by the constitution to look into investigating if we suspect something, and I don’t think people realize that. We the People of Nevada have legitimate questions about this election that the powers that be are being very combative about answering. Why did counting stop? Why weren’t poll watchers allowed to be close enough to observe? Why did dead people get ballots? Who certified these machines before the election? I just find it odd that CNN, ABC, and even top level Dems like Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris all believed these machines were easily hackable and a danger to our Republic....right up until they got the result they wanted? We just want to know if our votes mattered and it’s 100% on the state to prove it to us if we petition them...which we just officially did.

Special shout out to the Arizona patriots that helped so much by showing us what they did to get an audit. Together we are going to save this country!

#NevadaAudit

https://gab.com/AmericanAFMindy/posts/106372163982861720

Mindy should have somebody proofread her "there their they're" for CREDIBILITY... Aside from that, 100%...